Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Kordana

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kordana
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2007 20:51:48   
Shadowninja716518

Kordana

Location: Ruins Of Kordana, The Hunt Begins!, Sho'Nuff Havoc, Kordana Rises

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Ruins Of Kordana

???: ... You tripped the defense *TZZZZK* You HAVE TO *TZZZZZZZK*....

• Run

• Just Stand There

• Talk
    ???: <Character>: Uh, I come in peace?

• Kneel

???: You destroyed the security sens*TZZZK*, Good Job!

???: ...Stranger this will require a leap of faith to kickstart the safety measures!

Kordana: You made it! Oh thank the maker. Iím Kordana. Iím sure you have many questions, and I will answer what I can.

• What are you?
    Kordana: My name is Kordana. I was the onboard Artificial Intelligence unit for this mech before it ceased to function.

Kordana: HmmÖ thatís right, the resetÖ Ok, think of me as a magic illusion. Iíve been here a very long time.
    Kordana: A long time ago, I lost control of the security robots that you were fighting. They destroyed all the repairbots about 2700 years ago.

Kordana: I think so. Iíve been confused for the last few centuries.
    I believe that my program is degrading.

Kordana: You already have. Since the Wind Orb was stolen weíve all been sharing the same back-up supply.
    Kordana: With the rest of the robots destroyed there will be enough power for me to last another few thousand years. Thank you.

• Where are we?
    Kordana: This was a Heavy Battlemech. It had a crew of 251 humans and 72 cordemi during The Reset.
    Kordana: Thankfully I was able to get all of them into escape pods before we entered atom.

Kordana: Iím not sure if I can explain it. During our last battle, reality had to beÖ rewritten. Let me ask you this, in YOUR realityÖ
    Kordana: Does Artix still slay the undead?

Kordana: No, your Artix wouldnít know about me. Warlic might, it depends on how he merged. But Cysero? Did it land here too?

Kordana: A mage!? Oh, I see! What a clever idea! Tell him hello for me. He should remember me.

• Wind Pearl?
    Kordana: Wind Pearl? OH! Thatís what those pirates call it! It is actually the Wind Orb. Itís a very powerful magical item, and it was once my power source.
    Kordana: Iím afraid that I cannot give it to you.

Kordana: You donít understand. Your goal is admirable and I would give it to you if I could but I cannot. It was stolen weeks ago.

Kordana: I will show you.

Kordana: You are right. If the power of the Wind OrbÖ or ANY of the other orbsÖ is misused it could be disastrous.
    Kordana: Get the orb back at all costs! If my sensors had enough power I could tell you exactly where he isÖ but I canít. Iím sorry.

The Hunt Begins!

Kordana: You made it! Oh thank the maker. I'm Kordana. I'm sure you have many questions, and I will answer what I can.

• What are you?
    Kordana: My name is Kordana. I was the onboard Artificial Intelligence unit for this mech before it ceased to function.

Kordana: HmmÖ thatís right, the resetÖ Ok, think of me as a magic illusion. Iíve been here a very long time.
    Kordana: A long time ago, I lost control of the security robots that you were fighting. They destroyed all the repairbots about 2700 years ago.

Kordana: I think so. Iíve been confused for the last few centuries.
    I believe that my program is degrading.

Kordana: You already have. Since the Wind Orb was stolen weíve all been sharing the same back-up supply.
    Kordana: With the rest of the robots destroyed there will be enough power for me to last another few thousand years. Thank you.

• Where are we?
    Kordana: This was a Heavy Battlemech. It had a crew of 251 humans and 72 cordemi during The Reset.
    Kordana: Thankfully I was able to get all of them into escape pods before we entered atom.

Kordana: Iím not sure if I can explain it. During our last battle, reality had to beÖ rewritten. Let me ask you this, in YOUR realityÖ
    Kordana: Does Artix still slay the undead?

Kordana: No, your Artix wouldnít know about me. Warlic might, it depends on how he merged. But Cysero? Did it land here too?

Kordana: A mage!? Oh, I see! What a clever idea! Tell him hello for me. He should remember me.

• Jewel of the Four Winds?
    Kordana: Jewel of the Four Winds? OH! That's what those ninjas called it! It is actually the Wind Orb.
    Kordana: It's a very powerful magical item, and it was once my power source. A kind priest brought it here to hide it and it allowed me to use it for power.
    Kordana: He came just as the last of my power cells were dying. Thanks to him I was able to charge my cells again.
    Kordana: ...and I've been operating off the power of the orb for several hundred years, but now that it has been taken my power cells will die...

Kordana: Yes, he warned me that height not return for the orb, and left me to protect it.
    Kordana: He said that keeping the Wind Orb and the White Dragon Box together in his temple was a bad idea.
    Kordana: He said that he had been searching for a safe secret place for the Orb for years, until he met me.
    Kordana: I was not able to keep it safe for him, i'm afraid. When that other man took it, he headed north from here toward the camp of Okuchi No Okami.
    Kordana: After that, my sensors failed... I'm sorry that I couldn't give you more information that that.

Kordana: Thank you. I have to stress how powerful the Wind Orb is. In the right hands it could cause limitless havoc.
    Kordana: If the power of the Wind Orb... or ANY of the other orbs... is misused it would be disastrous.
    Kordana: Get the orb back at all costs! If my sensors had enough power I could tell you exactly where he is...but I can't. I'm sorry.

Sho'Nuff Havoc

Kordana: <Character Name>!
    Kordana: My systems indicate that the incursion has been neutralized. I assume this is your doing.
    Kordana: Thank you once again, but by the look on your face I see you have other matters to attend to.
    Kordana: Go swiftly, <Character Name>

Kordana Rises

Kordana: Emergency Protocol initiated. Drones deployed to eradicate local threats. Mech power-up sequence started.

Kordana: INTRUDER DETECTED.

Kordana: The... Orb... gone. Emergency Power... failing....

Image as ???

• Reference: Any Halo fan would easily recognize this to be a pun on Cortana.

Thanks to
    -- Tolkienfanatic for Ruins of Kordana dialogue.
    -- GhostBear5 for The Hunt Begins! dialogue.
    -- Freewilly4 for image.
    -- qwe for link.
    -- Brilliancy for ??? image.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- Doomstalker for dialog.
    -- Voodoo Master for dialog.
    -- Niki for corrections.

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/22/2013 15:24:09 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kordana
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition