Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Meet the AK/KoO: Chii? Chii! (OPEN)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the AK/KoO: Chii? Chii! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2007 18:41:28   
Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

z0mg Chii :o

So, around April of 05 you were merely an AK?

Maybe earlier than that. I actually have no idea if it even started on this forum or the last one.

When did you get KoO'd?

Shortly after I became a staff member. I'd been contributing to the KoO already, and being a staff member, I had access to greater sources of information than most of them did. Now they all have that information, though.

Are you as devastated as I am that BnG ended?

Yes! And Plague's Misadventures too. I'm hoping Captain Gamer OOC continues, since I just started getting into that one.

k then, cya on IRC.

/me snugglelix (cuz there are no emote bans on the forums ^_^)

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/12/2007 23:51:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
9/12/2007 20:42:37   
hydrosss

hello, and yay a Meet the AK/KoO board again! :P

3) how long have you been a CoO or AK? i rember seeing you from like.... 2 yearsish ago

Too long. After about a week, I lose track of time. ._.

2) do you think DF is worse then AQ? In my opinion DF's quests are either boring or too hard, there is deffently not as fun (to me)

Not worse, so much, but not my style at all. I like the feeling that I'm progressing somehow, and DF just seems to lack that, aside from class quests (which I do enjoy).

1) hehe i remeber the old avatars you've had, ever think of not useing Chii?

Nope! I used the sadistic little swordgirl looking one we had on these forums when I beta tested it, then asked for some Chii avatars to be uploaded, then got the power to upload my own. Not using any others!

well thats it.... for now :P bye

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 0:03:24 >
AQ  Post #: 27
9/12/2007 22:15:59   
Legendary Blacksmith

Wow! Your rank is rising by the hundreds now, Chii! Congratulations!
1. Is it absolutely required to ask questions on this board? (IMO, no)

Silly! No. It's just a way to get to know the authoritah figures better, let people know they're still human. In my case, I'm a persocom, though. Kitty persocom. Angelic kitty per... er, something. >o.o<

2. Angelic kitty persocom, I presume?

Maybe more. o.o I don't write these things down! Stop interrogating me! *Flails*

And 3. Do you like the feeling of power in the forums?

< Message edited by Legendary Blacksmith -- 9/15/2007 8:41:37 >
AQ  Post #: 28
9/12/2007 23:10:43   
Bahamut966

OMGROFL at last, it's Chii!! The person who's been an AK/KoO in our hearts, but wasnt in title, but now is in title!

• Will you rule the world of L.O.R.E. with an iron (yet balanced) fist?

Nah, actual ruling isn't my forte. I prefer to be the poisonous advisor. ^_~

• Are the SoO's your go-to's or do you treat them like--dare i say it--people?

To me, the SoOs are in a tryout position, and I have every wish that they will prove to be reliable and trustworthy enough to be promoted to full KoO. I have full respect for jimbo and Kamui and I hope they both end up staying with us. (Of course, I can say this because none of us are getting paid, so there's no salary to worry about. :p)

• (Based on your first edited post) How do you feel about the lawsuit between Silicon Knights and Epic Games? (Personally, I think it's ridiculous that EG would have used profits from the Unreal 3 engine before it was completely released to create Gears of War...)

Silicon Knights have always struck me as an immature company. Granted, Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain and Eternal Darkness are among my absolute most favorite games of all time, but their slaps and minor clashes with Crystal Dynamics did not impress me. I wouldn't be surprised if this is all totally blown out of proportion and they're just looking for an extra buck.

As you can see, I definitely did not run out of questions after the second question =^\

Thanks for answering!

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 0:17:55 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 29
    9/13/2007 2:00:33   
    jimbo32
    32nd Legendary jimbo

Chii! Well, this is an interesting opportunity - it's not every day that someone who's been around for awhile is willing to submit to interrogation!

Here's my three:

1.) You have a very detailed Suggestions thread; Is there anything in there that you feel would make a perfect addition to the game? (I kinda like "Knight of Balance" personally)

While I'm quite fond of some of them, anything I really think should go in the game, I bring directly to the rest of the staff. The rest are just my way of venting creativity. The stand alone uber armors would be something I'd like to see, though.

2.) What's the one helpful thing that (in your opinion) every Suggest-er should know (but a good portion don't)?

The number of people supporting a suggestion have little to do with how likely it is for the item to get in-game. Quality over quantity, so to speak.

3.) Is there any one thing about AQ in it's current form that you would change?

Mostly a few game engine issues I wish we could take apart and put back together, like designating a difference between ranged weapons that smack or stab and ranged weapons that fire projectiles. I'm working on that one anyway.

That's it for me - cheers.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 12:24:48 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
    9/13/2007 3:18:35   
    ~Divinity~

Hiya Chii finally doing this ay. Well I got a couple of questions.

What do you think of AQ, DF, and MQ conceptionally?

Adventure Quest is one of my favorite games, and I've yet to go more than a few days without playing it after a couple years now. It has a lot of room for creativity and I'm happy to be a contributing part of its development. DragonFable is less my style, but I think it has a lot of potential and I hope it realizes it someday soon, so we can begin expansion on it. MechQuest is looking very fun, actually reminding me of a few robot construction games I played on the PS1 (RoboPit notably), and I'm looking forward to when we start working on it in earnest (as right now, it's limited to the earliest possible version for testing and has a ton of critical bugs).

Have you checked my suggestions or seen me around the forums?

If you have a thread on Suggestions, I've probably read it. I read them all.

What do you think is your favorite part of the forums?

I have no one favorite part of the forums -- except perhaps a good GGD discussion. It's rare to see one without complaints or backachey people, but I love it when we can share excitement over a new release.

That's it keep doing a great job Chii!

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 12:31:06 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 31
    9/13/2007 9:41:19   
    grandifalcao

Hello Chii!

1- How old are you?

My current incarnation turned 24 in August.

2- What is your favourite food?

Probably Italian. I love the spices, the noodles, the sauces... num num. Although, I am a sucker for Taco Bell late at night. ¬¬

3- Do you like to visit others countries? What countries?

I haven't actually been outside the country much, except for a few trips into Canada. I do plan to take a trip to Russia someday to explore some mountains, though. Japan after that, for the electronic industry.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 12:34:21 >
    AQ  Post #: 32
    9/13/2007 10:13:39   
    ion24

Glad to see you posting. Now on to the questions!

I need more information, is it Archangel or Just Plain, old Angel?

Source Angel actually. We're not too common these days.

What is you're opinion on The Berserker Class?

I'm quite happy with it. It seems to have turned out rather well, a lot of useful abilities, new strategies, and some warrior lovin' that they needed.

And what are you're thoughts on the TE?

Not sure what that is. If you edit some clarification or PM me, I can answer.
    ^ Tsunami Edge
    Ah, I haven't used it myself, but I'm pleased that warriors got a weapon with multiple special abilities. I had been on the verge of writing up one myself to ensure they would have one.

That's all (Folks), thanks.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 17:36:17 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 33
    9/13/2007 11:03:04   
    Ninja Paladin
    Lost, Wandering Goddess

Ah, yes. Chii. The man of many nicknames. :)

1. First and foremost, dear sweet Jesus, an avatar change?!

I used to rotate them quite often, but I also had about 80 pictures of Chii on my computer and a good editing program. Sadly, I have neither now. I did get some old backups from my photobucket account, so now I'm up to six avatars again. Whee!

2. Who's your favorite musical artist?

Sandy Lam. She makes me happy with Zhi Shao Hai You Ni. Kelly Chen is a closer runner up, for Bu Dei Liao.

3. What is/will be your major in college? Minor?

I'm just going for an Associates right now, but after that, I'll be working toward a teaching degree and a masters in psychology so I can be a psych instructor. That is, unless I strike oil with my publishing, in which case, I'll be a full time writer. Gotta get popular before you can do that, though.

Sorry 'bout the overload of questions, didn't catch the limit. See you on IRC, I s'pose. Have fun ... no, wait. You've been having fun with your powers for over a year. :P

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 12:39:46 >
    AQ  Post #: 34
    9/13/2007 16:33:21   
    Avro

huh? how did i manage to miss this?

do you like your AK duties?

For the most part. I like making a difference instead of just being a spectator.

Are you human?

Not even close.

do you like snugs?

I'm actually very snuggly. Not very warm, though. I don't give off much body heat.

okay, bai bai.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 17:12:42 >
    AQ  Post #: 35
    9/13/2007 17:24:12   
    supergreendog

ok since you keep deleting everyone of my post then ill ask you only one question ok? aww man 2 question got it?awwwww 3 questions ___

what is you fav class in AQ

My favorite existing class is Beastmaster, but the class I'm really excited for... well, that isn't out yet. Soon, soon...

I like wizard cuz' the necromancer quest are to hard or thatsthe way my character was made

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/13/2007 17:33:05 >
    Post #: 36
    9/14/2007 14:50:57   
    boomies

Wow....Thats late. Placeholder.

If you could mod any other place, what would it be (Where do you mod, actually?)

I used to mod at GameTalk, but resigned a couple years ago when it started going downhill. Really nasty place, please don't google it up, for your own sake.

How did you find AE?

I was just looking for an online game to play and found it in alphabetical order on a big multiplayer game website. Good thing it wasn't still called L.O.R.E....

Who made you a....(Suggestion KoO, is it?)

Reens expanded me to Suggestions after my Grand Council position ran out, I think. Either that or Pae. Now I have some overlap, since I'm passing AQ Q&A on to someone else and both my AK and KoO positions would cover the exact same forums.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 15:08:14 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
    9/14/2007 18:19:55   
    Cheddar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chii

Rawr! I finally decided I was in the mood for a Meet the _____ thread, after better than a year of procrastination. You've caught me in a friendly moment, so I shall try to answer your questions as sweetly as the soulbiting kitten that I am. >^.^<

...<A bunch of lines later>...

To head off the most common question, "Are you a boy or a girl," I shall answer this as best I can ahead of time: I'm an angel, we don't do physical bodies substantial and lasting long enough to where gender is an issue. :p

1. Wait...does that mean that you are an angel/cat...cantgelt...cangel...yeah...are you that?

And more. Don't forget a bunny! Usagi. ^..^

2. What is your favorite thing about having the status of AK/KoO?

That moment when someone says, "You can't make me do nothin'!" and I go, "Oh yeah? *Click*" Mwahahaha.

3. If train A leaves station A in San Francisco at 4:57 PM Tuesday and travels 5000 Miles to Train Station B somewhere else in North America and arrives at 2:23 AM Thursday...is the Suggestion Forum your favorite AQ Forum, or not?

Not really. I reserve my favoritenessnessness for IRC.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 18:36:39 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
    9/14/2007 20:23:00   
    Blue Revenge

Hm...
    Everyone seems to be asking somewhat personal questions, so I'll ask some about AQ.

1.)What is your favorite "Uber" set in AQ?

Hm... I spend the most time in either Golden or Reign, but I'm hoping the armor I'm looking over at the moment will be a new sort of uber. It's unique in a particular way, hee hee. (No, it's nothing that's been on my suggestion thread.)

2.) Which NPC are you most like?

I'd say like Falerin, but whereas he knows everything by experience, research, or otherwise, I know things by intuition. My own NPC would be like that, but since Fal takes up that space, the NPC I have waiting for deployment someday is more like my AQ persona instead -- a little silly, a little serious, a lot cute, even more deadly.

and 3.) Which quest do you enjoy farming gold/XP for[if you even farm]?

Nightbane's, occasionally, and Fairwind Spring every once and awhile. I like quests with a little bit of danger. Carnax Challenge is now fun as well.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 20:55:19 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
    9/14/2007 21:13:43   
    Fire Lord

Hello Chii! Now to the questions.

1. What is your favorite item(s) in AQ?

Probably Nerfkitten. For now. New releases bring good things...

2. Do u believe in dieties?

By one definition or another, none as omnipotent. The diversity of life gives me reason to think it's likely, though.

3. What do you like more, good or evil?

Gray! White black blue gray clear colorless!

I know you will answer my questions~Fire Lord

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 21:28:38 >
    Post #: 40
    9/14/2007 21:15:44   
    Phantasmia
    Time to be a [BIG SHOT]

Pink Avatar?(It Burns!)

I neon in your general direction!

Chii? What Kind of name is that?

The ONLY name! Besides the other six.

Does that Count as 1 or 2 Questions?(I Don't Know)

Now, if it did, this post would be deleted... and by asking, now you have no third after all. Nyaha!

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 22:03:09 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 41
    9/14/2007 21:51:45   
    war0411

Was up, Was up, Was up Chii!

1. How fun is it working with some of the major personalities of Artix Entertainment? (sry if im wrong on name or job)

Not only do I work with them, the Gentlemen's Club is full of staff members, so we have some recreational time too. Few things are more fun than when we sit down to hammer out a solution to something, or to create something. The KoO especially have a streak of humor that tends to the same areas I appreciate.

2. Since u like fantasy (me too!!! lol) have you ever read the "Redwall" series by Brian Jaques?

Only the first book, which I generally liked. I picked it up with the first book of the Apprentice Adept series, but Piers Anthony won that competition.

3. What would you consider the funnest thing about a KoO? (sry if someone already asked this I didn't notice if they did)

Tweaking, more than buffing. Especially when the tweak leaves something fresh and unique, like what happened with Mage.

Cya, Cya, Cya! War0411 Out ^-^ and good luck with all the pursuits life may bring to you.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 22:47:27 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
    9/14/2007 22:22:52   
    Sarak

Hi! And Congratz!

1)Favorite color?

Teal. It compliments my eyes perfectly. I'm also a great fan of the contrast between black and white and enjoy an outfit that is entirely white with one article of black to break it up.

2)Favorite character in AQ?

Aria or Anna. They're too cute.

3)Zorbak or twilly? :P

Zorbak is the one true savior -- do not believe Twilly's lies. He is the ANTIMOGLIN.

Hmm...thats all, i guess.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 22:52:41 >
    DF MQ  Post #: 43
    9/14/2007 22:25:24   
    Seedling

Omg Chii I thought I missed your thread

Hi.

Got any Pets?

I had a kitten, but I sent him along with my parents when I moved away from home. At this time, he's probably crossing states, HOPEFULLY in their company. ;_; He tends to get lost, so I worry.

Big Mac or Big Scakk?

Ew, Big Macs have nasty sauce... but Big Scakks don't taste good flame broiled. I demand a quad decker from Burger King. (The fact that I can eat those scares people. I only weigh 112 pounds and I'm among the taller members of my family.)

Why Chii? Why not Chii85204 or The_Chii_Angel etc?

I gave up on underscores and numbers, hee.
    My very, very, very first online nick was Gamer X-655.
    My second online nick was _TheLeader
    I've been Samael_the_Angel, I've been Patherous_the_Naga and Dodger_the_Kitty, Aeon_Sourceblade and The_Lone_Mun.
    Thank goodness Illusionary Minds Chat allowed spaces in their nicks. Now I go for concise and precise over elaboration.

Have a nice day M'am.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 23:15:17 >
    Post #: 44
    9/14/2007 23:31:01   
    al3x4nd3r

q1 wha is the best set (weapon, spell, armour, etc) and where can i get it from??

I recommend a monitor, a keyboard, and a PC. You can find them all at Walmart (next to Yulmart and about 30 INT shallower) for about 450,000 gold or around $1000 USD, whichever better matches their price tag. Caution! The mighty Janitor Dragon awaits thee! Bring lots of soap.

Q2 what web browser do you use firefox or windows??

Windows is not a web browser, heh. Internet Explorer, though. Fire Fox just has too many interface issues.

Q3 whats your faverite eminem song??

I have a favorite Eminem song? Maybe that song about the crazed fan.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/14/2007 23:50:32 >
    AQ  Post #: 45
    9/15/2007 1:27:46   
    Lucius

hi Chii

It has been a long time since I actually posted in a MtAK thread so please don't slay me ;_;

anyways:

I never knew you were the one who created my favourite wind weapon of all time (not like I will be getting it within a few months but I can try XD)

Indeed. I've had the name in my arsenal of words for over ten years and only recently found an official place to use it. In ages past, it was a signature move--a fisherman DDT--for my character on some random WWF games I rented, hee hee.

As far as I know Chii is a persocom (persacom?) not some random angel (she looks like one though)

Much respect as I have for the lovely CLAMP girls, I steal only the most superficial traits for my purposes. The rest carries my special streak of malignant creativity.

Have you designed anything for DF?

I've tossed some ideas out, but to my knowledge, nothing has been used. Mostly stuff about the bandit camp being expanded to a much larger quest.

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/15/2007 19:31:28 >
    Post #: 46
    9/15/2007 7:46:13   
    LightningIsMyName

Hello Chii,

1. Who made your avatar?

I found the picture online and applied formatting and text myself with the wonders of Paint and IrfanView.

2. are you from Japan/China?

My origin is as tricky of a question as my gender. The best way to get it across is to specify when as well as where. Even then, I'll probably decline to answer -- I like my privacy.

3. Why only 3 questions? (I saw AKs who limit to 5 or 10 but not 3)

Easier for me to deal with, less room for sillier questions. I suppose I might open the floodgate for the last day of this being up and let people ask 10 or so. Either that or just invite them to PM me the rest. I've been a bit draconian, but as I explained to one person, I'm doing this on a whim, not to be stressed about it in the slightest.

(oops, that was my last question :D, nevermind)

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/15/2007 19:40:43 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
    9/15/2007 9:09:19   
    jeygopi

hey chii i'm gonna ask a few questions WARNING!!!!:they can be extremely random!!!!!

what colour is your hair?

At present, it's a chocolate brown that appears much lighter in direct sunlight, almost coppery. It was much lighter in my childhood, even with a streak of direct blonde, and it went completely black for a few years in my adolescence. I suppose it likes to reflect my mood, since I've only colored it once, and that was with temporary dye.

what do you think about global warming?

Expect the temperature to noticably increase within a decade. Then to decrease very greatly.

what is your origin?

See above post.

thanks chii

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/15/2007 19:59:51 >
    AQ  Post #: 48
    9/15/2007 10:47:21   
    Demonstar

Chii! im surprised it took me so long to find this.....

What is your opinion on the "War on Terror" the President Bush (USA) has so futily changed constantly to fit his political and economical agenda?

What disgusts me more than how it is progressing today is the ends he went to in order to execute it at all. I only wish I knew the truth behind the war, because terrorism and the liberty of the middle-eastern citizens doesn't figure into it. In 1998, the Taliban staged an attack on American embassies in Africa. Three years later, the Bush administration sent them a present of $43,000,000 to aid their progress of murdering Afghanistans in a violent and bloody anti-drug campaign.

What do you think of the instability between Israel and Pakistan?

I see it as old news. Poor souls.

Does the economic instability of the United States Economy disturb you and how do you think it will affect the Global Economy?

America serves as a grand importer, but apparently Africa is placing some greater tarriffs on marine and farming exporting to the United States already, as is Vietnam. The Japanese market has stepped up to capitalize on these by expanding their purchases to these areas. We're going to see less imported food sources from other countries by next year and prices on seafood and some vegetables will probably increase, both to help finance these purchases and to compensate for their reduced availability. (Incidently, expect small white shrimp to be the "in" thing in seafood markets, as they will be slightly cheaper and more plentiful, but the main purpose of buying them is to turn around and sell them back into the market at a higher price). A bit of a tangent compared to the original question, but it's what I'm concerned about at the moment.

Incidently, my source on this is SYSCO Corporation. I recently sat in on a teleconference where they were discussing the matter.

Well thats all. I racked my brains for the most serious questions i could come up. I hope you answer these questions to the fullest of your abilities.
    ~Demonstar

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/15/2007 20:34:06 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 49
    9/15/2007 15:04:36   
    OmniM.
    Banned

Ah, I didn't you Chii...to me it's a funny name. Heh.... 3 questions? Oh well....here goes.

1.Do you think the universe is created by the Big Bang or by a religious divine being?

This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

2.Do you think we will destroy ourselves by nuclear weapons of doom?

"Destroy" implies complete eradication. I wish that were the case. It'll take longer than that, and it won't be pretty for the survivors. Such unpleasant thoughts!

3.What do you think of the staff on the forums?

I love most of 'em.

Well, that's my two cents(and then some). See ya Chii!

< Message edited by Chii -- 9/15/2007 20:05:41 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the AK/KoO: Chii? Chii! (OPEN)
    Page 2 of 3<123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition