Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2008 15:40:46   
kandymine

This looks like an excellent idea Sir Gnome. It's a shame it's been languishing at the bottom of the forum for four months. Hopefully people will get involved again.

AQ  Post #: 176
9/28/2008 15:41:43   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Oh heck, I thought this thread was dead. Didn't realize it was still alive.

Yeah, homework has been sorta bad right now, but I'll try to get front post updated soon. >.>
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 177
9/29/2008 5:12:01   
Fornever

I think the Relations strategy is good. Though, if some clan members fight against another clan while others ally with it, it would generate quite a lot of argument/debate on the forums. The number of active clan members is another factor. If a clan has very few active members, it would easily be overpowered before long. Maybe you could scale the HP based on the average number of active players per clan?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 178
9/29/2008 16:46:17   
Zebac64

geoto should fight lucian
AQ MQ  Post #: 179
9/29/2008 17:16:31   
Riffus Maximus

I think the project is looking great by Sir Gnome. I don't have any ideas that could help upgrading this project, but I'll think about it. But can anybody could help with the project?

< Message edited by Dread_Shadow_Max -- 9/29/2008 17:19:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 180
10/1/2008 9:54:56   
Fornever

I think I remember seeing a site with an average number of the active clan members...or was it for a different game? Well, I'll poke around and see if I can find it. I'll be searching.

< Message edited by Dragon1225 -- 10/1/2008 9:56:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 181
11/5/2008 21:36:54   
kandymine

Ok Pie, bringing this back for you (again), remember you have to expand the date in the drop-down box.
AQ  Post #: 182
11/5/2008 22:08:36   
Robin. S. Firedrake

Pie has said i can have this thread.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 183
11/6/2008 17:40:56   
Baker

I saw that too! First post converted to code for you, Robin. If Pie changes his mind, he can unlock the thread himself. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 184
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition