Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Honda's Accord

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Honda's Accord
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2007 0:00:06   
squirrel

Honda's Accord

Location: Shadow of the Wind Village -> Thyton -> Quests -> Honda's Accord
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Jewel of the Four Winds
Release Date: December 14th, 2007

Objective: Thyton, jonin of the Shadow of the Wind ninja clan has asked you to save his village! Honda, the Iron-Fisted Giant has been turned from the town's guardian into the town's destroyer!
Objective completed: The Shadow of the Wind Village has been saved! You and your dragon were more than a match for the Iron-Fisted Giant! You have saved the village twice in one day... that's gotta be a record!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded : 3001
Gold rewarded : 400

Monsters
(1) Honda - Titan Boss

NPCs
Thyton

Rewards
Contamination
Corruption
Miasma

Dialogue
Thyton: <Character> we may not be done with this fight yet. The villages are reporting strange noises from the woods in the west.
Thyton: Go investigate the disturbance. It is probably the remnants of the sneeja army... but be prepared for anything.

• Quest!
  • Back

Thyton: <Character>, Our worse fears are confirmed. Honda the Iron-Fisted Giant, long time guardian spirit of this village, has been awakened.
    Thyton: Honda has always been regarded as the guardian spirit of the Shadow of the Wind village...
    Thyton:... but we thought that was all that he was... a spirit.
    Thyton: We had no idea that he was a REAL GIANT WITH REAL IRON FISTS!
    Thyton: It is clear that we have forgotten much of what our ninja scrolls have to teach. If we survive, I will dedicate my life to unlocking these skills.
    Thyton: Somehow, Okuchi No Okami used the Jewel of the Four Winds power combined with the spells hidden within our scrolls to awaken Honda...
    Thyton: ... and turned this guardian against us! All of the clan ninjas have returned from their missions to protect the village...
    Thyton: ... But I do not think it will make a difference. Even with the combined power of the clan, we will not be able to stop him.
    Thyton: Honda will only fall to the might of a DragonLord! <Character>, you and <Dragon> must stop him!

• Summon Dragon
  • Run For Your Life!

Thyton: You are a true ninja of the wind, <Character>. The future of the clan is in your hands.

• Titan Fight: Honda - To Battle!
  • Heal
  • Leave

Thanks to
    -- Princeof for the template.
    -- Saojun for the mage weapon and dialogue.
    -- ShiitakeWarrior for spelling correction.
    -- Bakuryu the Mole for recreation of the entry.
    -- Pink_Star for the location link.
    -- Sasuke Uchiha for the previous link and Titan Tag.
    -- ArchMagus Orodalf for a correction.
    -- Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/30/2015 1:06:48 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Honda's Accord
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition