Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Something is Fishy in Lolosia....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Something is Fishy in Lolosia....
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2007 2:14:05   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Something is Fishy in Lolosia....

Captian Frolgar: Yar is a pirate's life fer me matey! Landlubbers have been spotting a mysterious just off shore lately... Perhaps you'd like to have a look fer yerself!
  • Show me where to look!
    Captian Frolgar: Why, right over me shoulder!! If ye see somethin' yah want to investigate more, you can take me dinghy into the water to check it out.
  • What is a Dinghy?
    Captian Frolgar: A dinghy is a boat that is used to make excursions to land from a large sea faring ship (like me pirate ship, the Red Betty!). Dinghies are also used as lifeboats. Now hows THAT fer a lesson!
  • Look for the monster!

«Screen zooms in over Captian Frolgar left shoulder, and looks at the sea as a monster's fins pop out»

• Go out to sea on the dinghy!

BATTLE
    Two CloudZards
    Sea Fiend

Captian Frolgar: Ahoy! So, matey what happened to ye out there? Aye-- then what did ye do then?? HAHA!! And did ye kill it? Ye didn't kill it?? Well, did it at least swim far away from here never to return?? Well, let's just hope you didn't just make it angry!

«Over Captians right shoulder, the Sea Fiend comes out of the water and flips the Red Betty»

Captian Frolgar: The giant sea monster is right be hind me, isn't it? Well, then what are ye standin' there for??? RUN!!!!!

You helped as many Lolosian residents to evacuate the town as you can, and hide further inland. The sounds of desctruction last for mere minutes, but when you return to Lolosia--

«Screen opens up to show a scene of destruction in place of Lolosia»

«Enter Captian Frolgar, stage right»

Captian Frolgar: The town is in ruins!! Well, if that sea fiend is looking fer trouble, he found it! Someone else can rebuild this town! My job it to hunt that monster down, to the farthest reaches and darkest depth!! Aye, I will let ye know when the time is right!

«Exit Captian Frolgar, stage right. The screen zooms in on the sea.»

«Enter Thefarus the Sea Fiend, stage left, and Aquella, stage right»

Aquella: Thefarus!! Do you realize what you just did??
    Thefarus: .......... I WAS ATTACKED! WHAT CHOICE HAD I?
    Aquella: You were only supposed to scare them-- not start war!!
    Thefarus: IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST SEEING A MONSTER TO BE AFRAID OF IT, WATER ELF.
    Aquella: They will come hunting for you now... If they find out it was I who brought you here, I will be banished... or worse...
    Thefarus: THEY WILL NOT FIND YOU. THEY WILL ONLY FIND WHAT I WANT THEM TO. AND I PROMISE YOU, THEY WILL BE AFRAID. THIS LAND WILL BELONG TO THE WATER ELF AGAIN, AND NO ONE ELSE.
    Aquella: Promise me you won't kill any of them... please!
    Thefarus: HAHA, HOW CAN THEY FEAR ME IF NONE OF THEM DIE?
    Aquella: !!! You must go back now, leave this place!! You have done enough and I do not need you any longer!
    Thefarus: I AM SORRY, BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. I AM HERE, AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. AND YOU, MY SISTER, CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP ME. YOUR HEART WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE WILL POWER TO DO WHAT MUST BE DONE!

«Thefarus grabs Aquella»

Thefarus: UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO GET IN MY WAY...
    Aquella: !!!

• Return to Battleon

Write-up thanks to Nixtrix.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 8:18:41 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Something is Fishy in Lolosia....
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition