Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sha'Rae

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sha'Rae
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2008 8:37:40   
mediaevaldragon
Helpful!

Sha'Rae

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
The Oasis Inn

Sha'Rae: Thanks for the flower <Character>. You know how I love them. I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been?

Sha'Rae: *whispers* Of course we haven't met. My father said that you were able to be trusted. He didn't mention that you were slow.

Sha'Rae: Are you sure? It took you that long to realize that I called you slow.

Sha'Rae: You don't need to worry about that. The resistance activity in the dunes is a distraction.

Sha'Rae: Yes. We won't get a second shot at taking down Sek-Duat XV, and you are our best hope of doing that.
Sha'Rae: Several very brave rebels have risked their very lives so we could meet safely, so let's not waste time. I understand that you want the Orb of Light.

Sha'Rae: I do. I've studied the orb for several years in secret. I've read every legend and pieced together some of it's history.
Sha'Rae: I'm fairly sure that the Orb of Light is responsible for the Sek-Duat dynasty. Emperor Sek-Duat The First got his hands on it...
Sha'Rae: ... and he used it's power to take control of The Sandsea.
Sha'Rae: One history that I read said that after Sek-Duat The First took power he became increasingly paranoid.
Sha'Rae: He had several children but he didn't trust any of them. He thought that all his heirs were after his power and felt that none of them were worthy.
Sha'Rae: I doubt that a man like that would have trusted anyone with the source of his power. He probably died before telling anyone where he hid it.

Sha'Rae: I thought the exact same thing. I take back what I said about you being slow.

Sha'Rae: Sek-Duat XV already knows that you're working with Zhoom to catch the rebels. You are already in his good graces...
Sha'Rae: But you're going to need to really impress him to get an invite to the palace. I think I know just the thing...
Sha'Rae: ... You have to defeat my mummy.

Sha'Rae: *blink blink*
Sha'Rae: I take back taking back saying you were slow.
Sha'Rae: I said my MUMMY! I unearthed it when I was researching for the Sek-Duat dynasty. I was in their family tomb looking for clues to the orb...
Sha'Rae: ...then I unearthed my discovery. It's a colossal beast, an undead mummified dragon! I unleashed it on the living world.
Sha'Rae: Now it just sits in the tomb and destroys anyone who gets too close. This beast is a thorn in Sek-Duat's side.
Sha'Rae: It seems like he's not comfortable with the idea of a giant mummy dragon walking around in his ancestor's tomb.

Sha'Rae: That's what I hope, anyway. Once you have an invite to the palace you can come and go as you please.... unless Sek-Duat XV kills you.

Sha'Rae: You have the ability to get closer to Sek-Duat then any of the rebels ever will, and with you at his side... we will have the advantage.
Sha'Rae: You will be able to foil his plans... get access to palace secrets... who knows what else?! Not to mention you'll be able to look for your orb.
Sha'Rae: Once you are in the palace, we will contact you again.
Sha'Rae: You will find the mummified dragon in the Dynasty Tomb. Now, get out of here before you're discovered!
Sha'Rae: Oh, and watch your back. Some of the guys in the Inn haven't taken their eyes off you since you came in here.
Sha'Rae: Good luck (Character), we're all counting on you. The future of the resistance is in your hands.

Sandsea Havoc

???: ...

Dying Light

Spy: NO! No, I can't....

Spy: Please, no!

Sha'Rae: No... you don't understand....
Sha'Rae: He came and he threatened to end it all... he said he would destroy everything if I didn't get him the Light Orb.

Sha'Rae: I know.

Sha'Rae: ...

Sha'Rae: The Light Orb is the last... he needs it to finish his plans...

Sha'Rae: IT MUST BE DESTROYED!

Sha'Rae: NO!

Thanks to
-- Stephen Nix for corrections, the banner, the image and dialogue.
-- Robofire2 for typo correction.
-- Voodoo Master for dialogue, correction and coloring.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/21/2023 13:42:06 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sha'Rae
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition