Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Magic and Novelty Store

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Magic and Novelty Store
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2008 7:25:12   
xXxChriscorexXx
Banned

Magic and Novelty Store

Directions: Soluna City -> 2 Right -> Enter shop with a '?' sign above

Missions Available:
  • A Simple Task
  • Ghost Hunting
  • Spaceship
  • BOSS FIGHT!
  • Monkey
  • Punchy
  • Whoopie

Shops Available:
  • Ghost Shop
  • Ghost Hunter Mecha

Player Equipments:
  • Spook Buster
  • Spectre Specs

NPCs:
  • Mysterious Johnson

Dialogue:
    Mysterious J.: I am Mysterious Johnson! Now, recapture the ghosts you freed when you blew up my containment system.

• Ghosthunting
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson senses that there are more ghosts roaming the town! You must go and catch them!

How do I catch a GHOST?
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson will train you in the mysterious art of SPECTRE BUSTING!

• Uniforms
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson's special truth glasses will allow you to see things how they really are! You can use them to find ghosts.

• Fortunes
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson believes that despite the chocolate chip cookie's fundamental design flaw, it's vastly superior at fortune telling!

• Mirror
    Myrzor: I am the amazing Master Mryzor, advisor to Mysterious Johnson! Ask me ANY YES or NO question.

Examples
    Myrzor: (thinks) Does so-and-so think I am cute?
    Myrzor: (thinks) Will I ever get super powers? Should I wear this shirt today?
    Myrzor: Do you SERIOUSLY need examples of yes or no questions? *grumbles*
    Myrzor: (thinks) Do ghosts REALLY exist? Am I going to be President? Does this thing actually work?

The Club

• MYSTERIOUS!

Before you can access to the Club:
    Mysterious J.: To join the Mysterious Club, Mysterious Johnson predicts you MUST DEFEAT MONKEY!

Mysterious J.: Indeed. Mysterious Johnson predicts your next challenge is to DEFEAT PUNCHY!

Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson is sorry to predict that the last requirement to join the Mysterious Club... is to DEFEAT WHOOPIE!

After defeating Monkey, Punchy and Whoopie:
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson is proud to be in the presence of someone so... mysterious!

Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson predicts that YOU are READY to join the Mysterious Club!

The Club! - Click on Mysterious Necromancer
    Mysterious J.: As a member of the Mysterious Club, Mysterious Johnson will share with you his vision of THE FUTURE!
    Mysterious J.: The stranger wears a heavy grey cloak. The darkness around him obfuscates EVERYTHING! The future is uncertain.
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson believes this mysterious stranger exists in the future AND in the past!
    Mysterious J.: The ghosts that you have been collecting are not from our plane of existance...but FROM HIS!
    Mysterious J.: The came here to possess items with EVIL energy that corrupts ALL who dare use it!
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson predicts...DOOOM!
    Mysterious J.: Doom Mecha...Doom Weapons...Doom Hamsters!
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson believes you are the only one who can prevent this. The hero...OF OUR GALAXY!
    Mysterious J.: As a member of the Mysterious Club the responsibility is now yours. Be tempted not by the DARKNESS!
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson is counting on you to NOT LET the shadow engulf Soluna city!
    Mysterious J.: Mysterious Johnson believes you may be skeptical regarding a number of subjects and suggests asking Master Myrzor!

Other Information:
    1: Hold Mouse over the Beachball, for an explosive surprise!
    2: Constantly poke punchy to fight Punchy
    3: Click on the Barrel of Monkeys to fight Monkey
    4: Constantly poke the whoopie cushin to fight Whoopie

Ranks:

0: Skeptical magic store customer
    1: Skeptical Spook Investigator
    2: Spirit Chaser
    3: Haunt Hunter
    4: Casper Crusher
    5: Spook Smiter
    6: Ghost Trapper
    7: Banshee Banisher
    8: Ghost Hunter
    9: Ghost Beater-upper
    10: Supernatural Sleuth
    11: Spectre Spyer
    12: Poltergeist Plucker
    13: Ghastly Grizzler
    14: TAPs Dancer
    15: Chain Rattler Silencer
    16: Ghost de-Shell-er
    17: Apparition Attacker
    18: Spectre Spooker
    19: Phantasm Farmer
    20-24: Paranormal Investigator
    25: Mysterious Club Member

Thanks to ArchMagus Orodalf for ranks!

< Message edited by Thiefboy109 -- 2/4/2012 10:26:11 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Magic and Novelty Store
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition