Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Guide Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> RE: =DF= Guide Requests
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2009 9:05:36   
devil of doom

1. Guide topic requested:A guide of the Best use of House item spaces and how to use effectivly
2. Why this guide is essential:As Some people have just gotten the Doom package it is a thing many people are intrested in and wil be spending DCs on
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this:I have checked the complete guides list and the Pending guides
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
9/24/2009 16:33:01   
Ebil Twilly

I'd like to take Asd Yhn's request. Sorry guys I can't make this guide. I'm running out of time. Also I found a guide that needs updating.

1. Guide topic requested:A-Z Trinkets and Trinket Skills
2. Why this guide is essential:It needs to be updated. It's been almost 3 months since it last got updated.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: ^^^
4. Notes:None

< Message edited by Ebil Twilly -- 9/24/2009 21:05:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 27
1/30/2010 1:10:21   
nightslayer321

1. Guide topic requested: Objects of Power in DF
2. Why this guide is essential: Well, the new Equilibrium Gate Keys give me this idea, we can not have a guide about all this (important) objects in the game: Orbs, Pyronomicon (and the ice one), the QuadForce in the Robina's Zone, maybe the Dragon Amulet too, and things like them. There can be a description (or storyline) of all them.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Well, there isn't a entry for them anywhere.
4. Notes: ---
DF  Post #: 28
3/6/2010 9:51:34   
dragonlordUK

1. Guide topic requested: Dragonlord stat training guide.
2. Why this guide is essential: Since the Stat Refund, i can't progress my character again for fear of expensive mistaken re-allocation,
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: checked upto 365 day all posts, forums, faq, Wiki, general, Google, guides and pending, Q&A. There is now a beautiful guide on how to train a stat point, but none addressed to character classes anymore.
4. Notes: I once used a tabulated guide written after debates from level 50 players. Now a message says guide has either ''been moved or deleted'' or a strange message about needing to ''sign in again or not having correct privileges to view'' Even if CHA and LUK has been remodelled, i'd still like to see again the brilliant table listing - main stat allocation per 10 level increments, differing whether a dragonlord (warrior), dragonlord (mage) or dragonlord (rogue), because moving from warrior to dragonlord warrior takes a big change in mana for example.
Post #: 29
4/17/2010 10:58:57   
Silver Xoven

1. Guide topic requested: A guide to saving Armors and Equipment.
2. Why this guide is essential: Because all of the time people are asking in the Q&A how to save something for your base armor and how to save your equipment when login.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I looked all aroung (Duh?).
4. Notes (Optional): N/A.

Ok, I did it myself.
I'm not lazy!
Lol.

< Message edited by Silver Xoven -- 8/4/2010 8:35:07 >
DF  Post #: 30
8/5/2010 21:58:55   
Prius

This is less a request and more a question, posted here because I'm realy not sure where else to put it, but somewhere in the near or distant future, I'm planning on doung a Lets Play of DF. Yes I know that sounds insane but roll with me on this, would I be able to post the links to these videos in the guides section as a video guide to the DF story line for all the visual details? Again I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section but an answer would be appreciated.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
8/27/2010 11:18:47   
Soul weaver12345

1. Guide topic requested: Rise of dragonmage guide
2. Why this guide is essential: It has with Nythera to do :P
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Uhh..
4. Notes: (Optional) Got too much school and don't have time to do my guide :/ Can someone take over it?
P.S Credit me please also if you do ;)

I hope someone can do it :)

@Below: Thank you!!

< Message edited by Soul weaver12345 -- 8/27/2010 12:19:08 >
Post #: 32
8/27/2010 12:16:36   
His Randomness

Abandoned due to schoolwork... sorry...

< Message edited by His Randomness -- 1/23/2011 10:06:50 >
DF  Post #: 33
9/8/2010 8:38:59   
Fluian

Ok would anyone be interested in a REALLY special dragon chow guide?

1. REALLY special dragon chow guide
2. Havn't seen one around (and I've been wanting one lol)
3. I've looked at everything I thought might have it and I found nothing on the subject
4. I'de make it myself, but I don't know where to begin...

< Message edited by Fluian -- 9/8/2010 8:39:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
9/8/2010 13:29:28   
His Randomness

Already a guide about baby dragons, which should include this information.

>>>Click me!<<<

EDIT: @below: The quests I know that drop REALLY special dragon chow are The Long Walk, The Frozen Cave and Extra Credit.

Bear in mind that they are all very rare drops and it will take a while to get it.

The reason there won't be a guide is that the content isn't extensive enough to be classified as a guide-it would fit better in an FAQ category. Also it might classify as a farming guide, which are no longer allowed.

< Message edited by His Randomness -- 9/11/2010 5:21:45 >
DF  Post #: 35
9/8/2010 16:31:26   
Fluian

it mentions it once... I'm talking about a "guide"
Like, you can find the "Really special dragon chow" from these quest with a *blank* drop %chance, the easiest in my opinion is the *blank* map because its easy to complete quickly... many people have gotten the chow from *blank* etc...

I already know its a rare drop from some maps but I would like to know which maps, whats the best, any tips, what other peoples experiences have been etc.

So, thanks for trying to help, but its really not what I'm looking for
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
11/7/2010 11:58:42   
Silver Xoven

1. Guide topic requested: Best Accessories for Your Level and Class
2. Why this guide is essential: I feel this guide essential because we have the weapons' one, but not the accessories. I know we have the High Level Accessories III, but the lower levels want to know their best, too. In the Q&A there are millions of these questions. "What are the best accessories for X level and X class?".
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Actually, there is. BUT it's a pending guide, and it hasn't been updated in ages, and it is BARELY started.
4. Notes: I'd probably do this myself, but I have already 4 other A - Z guides, and I don't have time to update if I made this.

< Message edited by Silver Xoven -- 11/7/2010 12:11:06 >
DF  Post #: 37
11/7/2010 12:26:12   
Mordred

1. Guide topic requested: New DmK 9.0 guide.
2. Why this guide is essential: DmK has changed radically, so stat allocations will change, strategies will work differently(especially with Wake!), and major bugs have been fixed.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: DmK was only updated this Friday, and no new guides have been made within the last 36 hours!
4. Notes: (Optional)

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
11/11/2010 18:18:15   
SKRALL213

1. Guide topic requested: a class guide that shows what class is powerful
2. Why this guide is essential: for some players who cant fine a good class
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: A Player's Guide to DragonFable, which isn't specific or up-to-date
4. Notes: (Optional) i dont have any kine of time

< Message edited by SKRALL213 -- 11/11/2010 18:22:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
11/14/2010 15:57:26   
alex adam

1. Guide topic requested: titen farming guide for exp. and gold
2. Why this guide is essential: DAs that use dragon can get easy and fast exp. and gold
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: there are farming guides with titen sections but no guide with only titen battles
4. notes: talk about primal skill include seperate rankings(1,2,3,ect.) for both gold and exp.,include somthing fishy quest.

One can never have enough socks.
Albus Dumbledore

DF  Post #: 40
1/23/2011 10:09:22   
His Randomness

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: Best Accessories for Your Level and Class
2. Why this guide is essential: I feel this guide essential because we have the weapons' one, but not the accessories. I know we have the High Level Accessories III, but the lower levels want to know their best, too. In the Q&A there are millions of these questions. "What are the best accessories for X level and X class?".
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: Actually, there is. BUT it's a pending guide, and it hasn't been updated in ages, and it is BARELY started.
4. Notes: I'd probably do this myself, but I have already 4 other A - Z guides, and I don't have time to update if I made this.

I'll have a go... but due to real-life commitments it will take me a couple of weeks, if I get it finished however I WILL be able to update as necessary every week.

EDIT: @ Above: pjc's famous farming guide has a section on Titan Farming.

< Message edited by His Randomness -- 1/23/2011 10:10:51 >
DF  Post #: 41
6/24/2011 6:56:34   
steel blade

1. Guide topic requested: A/n Index/Guide About Minigames
2. Why this guide is essential: Hints and tips about every minigame.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I haven't seen anything like this kind of guide.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/24/2011 7:15:27   
~Cursed Hero~

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: A/n Index/Guide About Minigames
2. Why this guide is essential: Hints and tips about every minigame.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I haven't seen anything like this kind of guide.

I might do it...i'll have a think about it first though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
8/7/2011 11:09:48   
steel blade

1. Guide topic requested: Summon Gems
2. Why this guide is essential: For the players to know how to obtain them, what they do and their history(?).
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I tried making one, I just don't have time to complete it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/10/2011 15:02:41   
Highlord Sendai

@steel blade
Sendai is claiming this job.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
8/11/2011 13:30:56   
tygye_14

1. Guide topic requested: how to use guardian in combat
2. Why this guide is essential: for all the guardians who don't know how to use guardian
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: because i searched for it and asked around on forums, only 1 about how to get the skills
4. Notes: none i think

The best place to find this information is the DF Ultimate Strategy Guide, which already has a section on Guardians. Otherwise, posting a request in the DF Strategy forum asking for someone to make a BSG (Battle Strategy Guide) would be your best bet. ~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 8/11/2011 14:32:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 46
8/31/2011 5:28:01   
King Desoato

1. Guide topic requested: A-Z Color Customizable Items or All Color Customizable Items
2. Why this guide is essential: People are always wanting to find a look fitting for them, this would easily help with it all and guides main purposes are to help people.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: we actually do, http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19520979 but superjars said I need to request it here? Unless I misunderstood. So I think I have to get approval here before being allowed to continue with the guide? I may have completely misunderstood what superjars said to me, in which case I apologize and this can be completely ignored.
4. Notes: nothing else need be said

< Message edited by King Desoato -- 8/31/2011 7:04:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
9/4/2011 20:28:20   
Annonymus

1. Guide topic requested: Everything we need to know about the Frost Moglin Armor.
2. Why this guide is essential: It's a class, a lot of people are bound to use it, and some might not know how to use it properly.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I searched through all the guides 5 times.
Post #: 48
9/4/2011 20:32:59   
Womba

quote:

1. Guide topic requested: Everything we need to know about the Frost Moglin Armor.
2. Why this guide is essential: It's a class, a lot of people are bound to use it, and some might not know how to use it properly.
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this: I searched through all the guides 5 times.

I'll take it. I'll have to goof around a bit with the class before I put up the guide though... So it will be a couple days maybe.
DF AQW  Post #: 49
10/8/2011 22:27:39   
fowlin

1. Guide topic requested:[costomization dragon EGG]
2. Why this guide is essential:[because its permanent and people want to know the result before the make a decision ]
3. How I know we don't have a guide like this:[because I could not find it ]
4. Notes:[please ?] (Optional)

All the Dragon Eggs information can be found here, so there's no need for a guide. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 12/26/2011 5:55:36 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> RE: =DF= Guide Requests
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition