In Media Res
Pumpkin-Spice Latte of Order
Undead Axe of the Sun
«Light Melee Axe with Trigger to Necromancers.»
Also see other Undead Axes: «Normal», Light, Sun, Stars, Galaxy
Power Level: 110
Price: 338,555 Gold
Sellback: 169,277 Gold
Location: Edge of Extinction / Paladin Class Shop
Damage: 17 - 35
Damage: 279.50% Base and Random each
Stats: No normal stats; 137.67% Lucky Strike damage each
BTH: +46 each
TRIGGER - None of these are factored into the numbers above
Against Undead Monsters:
Against Non-Undead Monsters:
- Normal Player Attacks do 105.06% damage and gains +4 BTH.
- Weapon Specials do 100.54% damage and gains +8 BTH.
- If you're a Paladin:
- If you're a Necromancer:
- Normal Player attacks do 94.44% damage and take -4 BTH.
- Weapon Specials do 99.35% damage and take -8 BTH.
- If you're any other Class:
- Normal Player attacks deal 97.29% damage and take -2 BTH.
- Weapon Specials do 99.69% Damage and take -4 BTH.
This super-sharp axe does bonus damage to undead enemies! A favored weapon of Paladin Artix Krieger.
Numbers thanks to In Media Res. Description thanks to Watashig. Images thanks to Watashig and ArchMagus Orodalf. Additional thanks to Koree.
- Against undead, your attacks deal 110% damage. They also gain +4 BTH, but deal *85/89 damage to compensate.
- Against anything else:
- If you're a Paladin, there is no penalty.
- If you're a Necromancer, your attacks deal 90% damage. They also take -4 BTH, but deal *85/81 damage.
- If you're neither, your attacks deal 95% damage. They also take -2 BTH but deal *85/83 damage.
Special starts out with 1677% Base, 1677% Rand, and 826% Stats plus 46 BTH. With 6 equally powerful hits, each hit does 16.67% damage. In addition, any BTH leans from the trigger are doubled and receive an appropriate damage modifier.
< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 8/11/2013 15:57:59 >