Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2008 23:39:09   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Greetings all, I guess I'm supposed to make one of these threads since I'm the brand new AK and all.

I'll be lurking around here to answer questions and such, although I deserve the right to refuse to answer any question for any reason.

That said, as normal, the Universal Rules apply, and violators will feel the wrath of someone with the power and inclination to do something about it. Hey, that's me!

Questions will be answered in text that looks something like this, but is actually subtly different.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/23/2008 16:46:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
5/2/2008 0:18:33   
Bleucheese Hero

Are you a man or a woman?
All I need to know, really.
I'm male, not sure what that affects really, but that's the way it is.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 8:36:31 >
Post #: 2
5/2/2008 3:17:24   
Galanthor

will you kick his *** for the question?
I'll think about it, and then I'll ask you not to swear. ;p

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 8:37:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
5/2/2008 9:42:40   
Silverswordmaster

Who desided it was a good idea to make you a AK?

Hm, you might know him. He's blue, about as tall as you are normally, has wings, and can turn into a half-dragon. Oh, and he can teach you how to do that too. Which is to say, Cyrus proposed, and Reens accepted, then the men in the nice white uniforms arrived and hustled me off to the Madhouse.

Sure, don't even consider who else was part of the discussion prior to sending it up the line. :P ~Ronin

Ack! *Begs for forgiveness.* In my defense, I, um, I... I forgot about you like a lot of RP characters who owe you favors! (Okay, yeah, that was lame. Sorry Ronin.)

That one was a joke, seriously though, will this effect the way you RP? Becuase if it does, I will personally find the person that make you a AK and rip his or her arms off.

I certainly hope you don't try to rip Cy's arms off, that would probably be painful. Right now I'm only assigned to the RP boards, so I doubt that my new duties will have a big affect on my RPing.

It hasn't with me, and I'm multitasking beyond RP these days, so it had better not with Kell. *glares at Kell* Oh, and yeah, huzzah for crashing a question. ~Ronin

I'm holding you to that, I expect you not to vanish in the middle of Endgame.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 14:43:10 >
MQ  Post #: 4
5/2/2008 12:27:31   
Cheeseliker

What exactly are your duties as an AK?
Basically I'm shackled to a desk all day and I patrol this forum on the lookout for rule violations and such. No, seriously though, I'm shackled to the desk, that was the first thing they did when I got there. Reens came in, welcomed me to the team, and gave me a big hug so I didn't notice Bele sneaking up behind me with the shackles. Before I knew it I was stuck here. Anyone have a file handy?

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 14:45:43 >
AQ  Post #: 5
5/2/2008 12:29:56   
Wyvern Oracle

Congrats Kellehendros. That is all.
Thanks Wyvern.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 14:46:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
5/2/2008 12:52:20   
Mittoo

Kelly-face!

Howdy Mitto.

Gratz on Ak-dom. Decided to leave some bold bits for you. Save the hassle, and all.

That's awful nice of you to do, I appreciate it, saves me from making more effort than I have to.

Question time: (Sorry, couldn't resist correcting it while I'm in here.) Apparently you aren't immune, either, Kell. Parentheses travel in pairs. ~Ronin Hm, must mean that the last set I made is a trio since one is missing here.

Which section of the torture chamber do you own?

I actually don't own any sections quite yet. I'm more of a guest in them. However, they did tell me if I'm a good little boy they might let me play with the rack once and a while.

Where did you first RP?

Here actually. I confess that when I started I was horrendous, thankfully the change of forum location and subsequent forum wipe has removed evidence of that.

Favourite genre of music/band?

Hate to disappoint, but I'm a bit of a country boy. I do like Christian music too though, my favorite band is Casting Crowns.

Favourite colour?

Blue, 'twas taken though, so bold black the edit color be.

Air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Hmm. That'll do for now. Don't want to wear you out so early. :3

Sounds good, I'll be here, literally. *Kicks the desk.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/8/2008 20:07:35 >
AQ  Post #: 7
5/2/2008 16:14:33   
Torikton

Hey, congrats on the AKdom, Kell.
Thanks.
One question: Do you prefer Dante's Divine Comedy or Milton's Paradise Lost?
Unfortunately I haven't read either of them. Although if it came down to having to make a choice on my fuzzy knowledge of each, I'd go with Paradise Lost.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 16:45:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 8
5/2/2008 16:24:21   
Muse

AKell?
Hehe, hey, I kinda like that. Maybe I should get Cy to make that my title.

'BOUT TIME TOO.
*Shrugs* If you think so, I guess time will tell, won't it?
Congrats. And stuff.
Thanks, and other stuff.
I ran out of stuff to say. D:
*Laughs* I'll be here if you find something else.
Falafel or bhaji?
Easy one, definitely Falafel.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 16:47:55 >
AQ  Post #: 9
5/2/2008 16:26:44   
Biophysicist

[offtopic] (Always remember to close your tags!)
Wow... Wyvern, you got an AK in your RP... *is jealous*
Yes, well, that was sorta just timing...
[/offtopic]

Now, time for my grueling regime of questions:
I'm not such a fan of gruel, its all they serve at the Madhouse, and believe me, after the fourth bowl, it just sorta loses its appeal.
1. What is the most annoying thing people do in RPs, in your opinion?
I would have to say that the most annoying thing, for me anyways, is when other RPers don't pay attention to your post, or make clear mistakes that they refuse to correct. For example, I once RPed with someone who would completely ignore whatever I did. If my character opened a door and went outside, their character would go outside but be the only one outside, and he/she refused to fix the mistake when I pointed it out. Clarity is real important in RPs, and when you make a mistake you should be able to admit it and correct it.
2. When are you going to get a new title? What will it be? Hopefully we don't end up with another walrus and/or dragon...
I might get a new title. Might is key there. I probably could get one if I talked to Ronin and Cy about it, not sure what I'd ask for in either event. Suggestions?
3. What is your favorite AE game?
I'm a bit old school in that I've always stuck by AQ. MQ is fun, and DF has a lot of neat features, but given the choice between the three, I have to go with AQ.
4. Have you ever heard of any of the following games:
a. NetHack
b. FreeSpace (and/or FS2)
c. StarCraft
d. Zork
Mmmm, only one here I've heard of is StarCraft.

5. Do you play any of the above?
Sadly no, I've never been a huge PC gamer, mostly because my computer is a relic of ancient days.
6. What is the maximum number of RPs you have been in simultaneously?
Quite a few, I'm not really sure, but I would hazard as many as 7 at one time. I do have to qualify that by saying that I used to be part of another RP board that isn't around anymore, so the most RPs I've been on here is 4, but counting that other site I was in at least 7 at one point.
7. What class are you in AQ or DF/ what mech do you have in MQ? What weapon(s) do you have? What level are you?
My current Mecha in MQ is the Nova Hawk v.2 (I just leveled to 18 yesterday actually.). In DF I'm a 37 (I think.) Warrior. In AQ I'm at level 101 (It takes a while, believe me.) DragonSlayer. I'm a big fan of the DragonSlayer class due to the fact that I got the title a long time before the class came out. I first joined AQ towards the end of the Great Fire War against Akriloth, and the DragonSlayer class title was given out originally to those who defeated the Big A at the end of that War.
8. Do you know any way to PM a nail file, lockpick, etc?
No, but I'm hoping someone out there does.
9. Are you mad at me for asking you so many questions?
Not at all, I've seen worse. Back when the mods first started doing this people used to submit posts with 40+ random questions and such. This is kid stuff. (Please don't take that to mean I want 40+ questions, it was just an observation. Besides which, if you have that many questions I doubt I'll answer them all, at least, not all at the same time.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 17:02:39 >
MQ  Post #: 10
5/2/2008 16:58:00   
Thecius Landera

No questions, but congrats
Thanks Thecius. Now go post in Tribulation! *Shoves Thecius into the Tribulation thread.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 17:03:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 11
5/2/2008 17:25:34   
2009light

Congrats...
Thanks
Pie or Pi?
Pie naturally, its more eatable.
Lockpick or Mind control device?
I'm going to go with the lockpick, I'm not sure my captors have minds to control, at least, not in the way normal people do.
Ninja or Pirate?
Yar, pirate.
Hello or Good bye?
Good Morning
Like the fragments that I put forth as questions?
I don't, but then again, I don't hate them either.
Bye...
Good Morning.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 17:38:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 12
5/2/2008 18:04:22   
Frozt

[Beginning of random questions] Jeez, you'd think you guys had never closed a tag before or something.
Mood Gorning, or something, and Congratulations... Heres my 40+ questions... Nah, kidding... Or am i? Only one way to find out...
Thanks, I'm going to guess that you jest, because you don't have many questions here.
1. If 20 people eat 20 squirrels each, and half of the people get sick, how many whales were killed by UFOs?
Seven, but only if the UFOs were using disruptors, and the temperature at the vernal equinox is less than the federal poverty index, adjusting for inflation of course.
2. After a fight, Carl had 20 HP left, and there were 3 goblins. Carl knew he could take 2 of the goblins out by using arrows, and the last goblin was easy in a 1-on-1 fight. Unfortunaly Carl only had 1 arrow. Could Carl kill 2 goblins at once?
Yes, all he has to do is ask the goblins what the best color is. The little guys get all riled up when they disagree about what the best color is, so assuming that at least one goblin thought that a different color was best, the others would kill him, Carl could kill another with his arrow, and then win one-on-one against the remaining goblin.
3. Banana or Apple?
Apple
4. Greenish-white or Blackish-Strange?
Blackish-Strange, thank you.
[/End of random questions]
I'll take door number two please.
5. Do you know me?
I know of you in so far as we RPed together, but cannot claim to personally know you.
6. If i send you a lokpick via PM, how would you thank me?
I wouldn't, but I would be unflaggingly grateful if you sent me a lockpick.
7. What's you IQ (if you know it)?
Not sure, I think its somewhere around 487 though.
[Insert 40 questions here]
*Refuses to insert 40 questions.*
That's all... I even added in the bolding for you :D
Awful nice of you, thanks.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2008 10:01:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
5/2/2008 18:17:54   
jimbo_99987

Mkay... First off... Wassup!?!?
The ceiling.
Alright... Got that off my chest... Whoo...
Going to be alright?
*Clear throat*
*Coughs*
Mkay... Can you lick you elbow? (BTW, I can)
Studies have shown that it is impossible for a human to lick their elbow. Further studies have also shown that when presented with the aforementioned fact, 80% of readers will attempt to lick their elbows. They will fail, unless they are not human.
Have you ever been to, or would like to go to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch...? I do... (BTW, that is a real place...)
I'm good where I am, thanks.
Do you like Role Playing? Well that's a no duh, but still, another question asked, is hopefully another answered...
I'm a fan.
Do you like Death Note?
Afraid I've never read the series.
If so, who is your favorite character?
N/A
Do you like Eureka 7? Either yes or no is default to yes... So yeah... Sorry...
Hm, might have caught an episode once, it was interesting, unfortunately I have only seen it once, so no real opinion.
Do you like my title?
I've laughed at it in the past. Mind if I ask who gave it to you?
Were you on the old forums?
Yes
Done...
I prefer well-done.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 18:29:52 >
AQ  Post #: 14
5/2/2008 18:44:35   
Valedia

Hey Kelly. :3
Hello Val
I need a snuggle.
*Snuggle glomph.*
Questions, hrm... Mice or mouse?
Just one mouse will do, thanks.
Blue or black?
Blue
Burrito or taco?
Taco
Dragon or wyvern?
(Tormented)Dragon ;p
Rawr. I don't know. I'll probably poke you later and bring candy too.
Yays, candies!

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 18:57:12 >
Post #: 15
5/2/2008 20:30:11   
omf

Hello non-believer, I have but one question with several others under it.
What exactly am I non-believing in?
Pie, Cake, or Cheesecake?
Pie, naturally, especially if its Ultra Powered
Why blue? Black can be teh smexy.
Because blue is TEH ROXORZ!!!1!!111!
When did you first start RPing?
Mmmmmm, probably about five years ago.
A giant wolfman is walking down the street with a sword, and he sees a taco. He picks it up and is ambushed by a Ranger with +20 speed. What should he do?
He should probably enjoy that taco, cause its likely the last thing he'll ever have a chance to enjoy.
That is all :|
Quite

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/2/2008 20:39:52 >
AQ  Post #: 16
5/3/2008 1:17:15   
TormentedDragon

Woof.
Meow
Is it fractal, or merely fractured? Because I'm trying to figure out how the thing fits together, but its smudged.
I believe it was fractured when I dropped it last week, sorry about that.
Have you read any good books lately? I'm searching for them. Constantly. As I tend to go through them quickly. Sometimes more than one in a day. It's actually kind of frustrating.
Hehe. I recently finished up a series called Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling. They were pretty good. Basic premise is that one day technology just stops working, basically reverting the world back to the Dark Ages over a few months. I suggest picking it up. I'd also recommend the Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory, the first book is Outstretched Shadow. At the moment I'm reading a book called Sin Boldly! by David Williams, its a pretty interesting book for its subject. The whole thing is about writing papers for college and how people do it wrong and what not, fairly amusing.
griffin, gryffin, or gryphon?
Griffin, I'm a modern English kinda guy. Though I admit that Gryphon looks cooler, and is probably worth more in Scrabble.
wild magic or ritual magic?
Wild. Magic is an elemental force, it shouldn't be constrained by strict boundaries, and for that matter I don't think it can be.
how did YOU figure out not to torment the dragon?
Well, I sorta learned the hard way after you bit my hand off that first time.
what's your favorite way to eat pegasus?
A good thin cut off the flank, well-done, on a nice banked fire for slow cooking makes for heavenly steaks.
What would be a useful question to ask here? Besides this one, mind, if it should happen to fall in that category.
Mm, probably something about how to best thwart my plan to take over the world.
Ciao. And watch out for the eel.
I shall do that, last time I tried it I got indigestion.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/3/2008 1:27:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
5/3/2008 14:59:55   
Rimblade

Good fnord, but I had to search for this thread! Thought you could hide it from me, did you? Thought that I wouldn't find it if you kept it safely in a secret place, eh? Wrong, wrong, and furthermore, don't answer the two questions contained in this introductory statement. They're for emphasis, as you well know.
I wouldn't presume to know anything where your logic is involved Rim. ;D
Riddle me this: is it better to be Yon Somewhat Generic Dark Lord figure who has just flipped on his diabolical device, only to discover that his arch-nemesis is already inside his hideout, or one who has just slain the King of Genericia, only to discover that said king had twelve young children, all of whom had just been spirited away by laundresses, likely to be raised by noble woodcutters, or perhaps hermits who were once court magus but left for personal reasons?
Probably the first Generic Dark Lord, at least he only has one potential obstacle to over come.
Roleswitch! You are now the noble and righteous Hero of Genericia! Which of these would you prefer to have- a rag-tag band of knights and peasants who wish to stand beside you and throw off the chains of their dark and oppressive ruler, or for faeries to deliver unto you the Legendary Blade Excaliburp, probably as you sleep?
I'll take the faeries, peasants smell abominably you know.
Now, imagine that you're a craftsman. You can even be a dwarven craftsman, though I assume that would necessitate additional stepladders. In any case, you're building an unspecified device- magitechnological in nature, probably something which you'll use once to avert a horrific cataclysm, then will be buried for umpteen years, awaiting the Savior of Whereveriam. Now, you have a little conundrum- is it better to power your device using geomantic patterns which draw upon the ley lines buried in the rock and dirt of Lore, by some sort of attractor/capacitor system to utilize the cosmic energies of the heavens, or a strange runic sphere which channels power from beyond the breadth of space and time? Assume that all are equally well insured.
I'd have to go with the sphere. Not only is it more portable, its also more mysterious, and probably would glow, which is always a plus.
What are the advantages of wearing natural fabrics?
I imagine they help you when you are making natural camouflage checks.
Given an unlimited budget, how would YOU go about creating a magical 'dead zone', in which all thaumaturgy would be doomed to fail?
I would make a really big wall around the area, put up some not trespassing signs, move everything out of the area, burn it down to bare earth, and post snipers on the wall to shoot anything they see coming.
Which of these two categories is the more dangerous: the old man who is comically befuddled, but gives occasional flashes of vast insight and even more vast power, leading one to quickly believe that he is much more than he seems, or the young child who appears to be utterly emotionless and advanced, displaying godlike tendencies?
The child, godlike tendencies are almost as dangerous as squirrels, and should be avoided.
Congrats! Due to your outstanding work as a Divine Intern, the Powers that Be have decided to make you a god! What would your ideal profile be?
My right profile, I have a nice scar on my cheek that would look good after its been airbrushed a bit.
Name the most powerful and terrifying evil on the following list:
Dhaos
Drakonnan
Magneto
Ryuusei Cartwright
The Time Devourer
Mr. Flibble
The Lich King
The Lich Lord
The Lich Housekeeper
Smeagol
The Lich Housekeeper, specifically, Cartwright's Lich Housekeeper, the woman is a shrew, and probably the greatest blight upon the multiverse since Menoma created an army of flying squirrels.
Upon locating mysterious runic script, writ upon some obelisk or altar within dark ruins which stir with powers malevolent, which of the following actions is the worst idea?

a) "Whoa! This one rune glows! I should totally use this sketchpad to copy it, then distribute it to various people once I return to civilization!"
b) "Hmmm. If I stare at it, it seems to be almost readable, though it does cause an annoying shrieking drone in my head. Maybe I can get rid of that by reading aloud."
c) "I'll try hitting it with my sword."
d) "I'll try hitting it with my hand."
e) "I'll try hitting it with my comic sidekick."
f) "This calls for explosives."
g) "Kinda hard to make out. Mmm. I don't have any ink with which to fill the recess and make it clearer. I'll just use this old ritual dagger I found in the corner over there to extract some blood. Red will bring out the demonic illustrations!"
E, everyone knows that abusing sidekicks leads to sidekick temper tantrums. Those usually lead to the release of ancient powers from the days of terror, especially if those powers are sealed with cool runic symbol spells in dark ruins.
...and, that's all. Thanks for reading!
Can't say I didn't enjoy it.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2008 10:03:14 >
Post #: 18
5/3/2008 18:55:51   
Muse

Much like Arnie and his amazing cop-crushing car, I am indeed back.
Goody.
Up or Down?
Up
Strange or Charming?
Charming
What is your least favourite nickname?
I've never actually had one.
As a madman, is there anything that keeps you from sliding back into the dangerous rapids of sanity?
I've found that anyone who can be seen by anyone else should never be trusted.
Botfly or Brown Recluse?
Never met a botfly I didn't like.
Uber or Super?
Uber, its just so, uber.
Would you describe yourself as:
a) A dude
b) A bro
c) A man
d) A bruv, or
e) A guv
E
Name me five ways you will use your newfound AKell-y powers to benefit me the RP community.
I'm going to establish a secret police force to take out your rivals, what more is there to ask for?
Finally, could you give me a hand with this straight jacket? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours...
Sure, just let me grab my scissors and I'll be right there.*Looks around.* Okay, come on, who stole my scissors?

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/3/2008 23:07:23 >
AQ  Post #: 19
5/3/2008 19:29:13   
Eddy II

Congratulations, or commiserations, on being captured and labelled an AK!
Thanks
What did they have to offer you to sell your soul like this? I hear some do it just for the title and power, but if you're wiley, it's said you can haggle some really nifty power...
Well, I was talking to Cyrus on day, and he mentioned I was being considered. I expressed interest in the possibility because I didn't know what was really going to happen, and before I knew it I was shackled to this desk. I think they took one of my kidneys too...
This mightn't be the right location to ask, but I've been wondering for a while; Why have the RP tutors lost their titles?
There was a little forum burp a while back that caused a lot of people to lose titles.
How many RPs are you in right now?
Four.
Have the RP forums been slowing down a lot recently, or is that just my perception? Or is it a cyclical thing. Boosts of activity, then periods of hibernation...
They tend to slow down and speed up cyclically. It has a lot to do with when high schools and colleges do major testing periods. College finals are slowing things up at the moment.
Goodbye for now.
Later.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/3/2008 23:10:41 >
AQ  Post #: 20
5/3/2008 23:21:09   
Nicoteen

Questions: None actually...I can't think of anything to ask...Uhh...Ahh.........................................................................................
..........Congratulations............
That's it................
......Stop reading this!.......
..................................STOP!!!STOP!!!STOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!................

Yeaaah.
[I think this will be considered spam...Sorry about that...]

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/4/2008 0:27:09 >
AQ DF  Post #: 21
5/4/2008 6:41:26   
demonhunter

Wow, I don't check in for a couple days, and suddenly one o' my Tutors is an AK. Congrats.
Heh, thanks.
Does this mean you're not a Tutor anymore?
Nope, I'm afraid you're still stuck with me.
*Slips you a dagger and a small explosive* Here, this might help.
Huzzah, salvation is at hand!
Buh-bye now.
Later. *Starts working on the shackles.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/4/2008 11:04:27 >
AQ DF  Post #: 22
5/4/2008 20:00:54   
TormentedDragon

Phi Lemon.
Delta Cucumber
Moribund or Mordant?
Mordant
Is Mr. Mystopheles really such a wonder?
Nah, he never really impressed me that much.
Is the owl really all that wise?
They seem more shocked than wise to me. I mean, all they do is stare and ask who did what.
When does curiosity become dangerous?
When Slash is involved
Do you ever speak with anthropomorphic manifestations of abstracts, concepts, or Major Events?
Yes, it can get complicated.
Have you ever managed to Capitalize your spoken words?
Yes, right after I touched the Fourth Wall, but I was in a hospital for a few weeks afterwards, so that took a lot of the thrill out of it.
Why the platypus?
Because I missed the aardvark

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2008 10:06:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
5/4/2008 20:20:50   
Biophysicist

Anything in italics is my response to Kell's responce.
Hmm...
Okay, having received permission from Kellehendros to do a second post here, I intend to make use of that permission.
Fun
I know you said you hate gruel... So:
Ah, consideration for my wishes, wonderful.
Time for the bananaing regime of questions!
Could we go with banal instead?
10. What would you do if I warned Pie you are trying to escape?
Remember what happened to SSM? It would be like that, but worse.
11. How much would you pay me to not warn Pie?
Your life, isn't that enough?
Eh, I lost that in a game of cards long ago, what else you got?
Not my problem.
I mean I have no life, btw. Fear my sense of humor.
Haven't we discussed fear already? I know what you meant, what I meant was it wasn't my problem that you don't have a life and won't be satisfied with the payment, because that's all you are getting from me.
12. Do you know that FreeSpace has been around since I was seven, StarCraft since I was four, NetHack from before I was born, and that Zork was played between stegosaurus hunts?
No, but now I do.
13. Do you know that the above all ROCK?
In your opinion.
Which is right. Now I know your reply will be "In your opinion." again...
'Tis the truth.
14. Should I stop asking you about your video game preferences?
I don't mind much.
15. I'm going to assume you are going to say yes.
Remember what assuming does?
No.
Unfortunate, I suggest you ask around.
16. Whoops, 15 wasn't a question.
Neither was 16.
17. Why did the chicken cross the road?
I dream of a world where chickens may cross roads without having their motives questioned.
18. If you could trade lives with anyone on these forums for one day, who would it be and why?
Falerin, because it would rock, mostly because then I would know how all the story lines are connected.
19. See above, but replace "on these" with "who is not on these forums".
Mm, Stephen Colbert. Why? Because.
Who?
Stephen T. Colbert. Wikipedia never lies, unless it does, then it did.
Wikipedia once told me my computer is run off the magical extrusions of the Great Irish Leprechaun...
The Truth is Out There...
20. If you were me for a day, what would you do?
I would be a good little forumite and follow all the rules.
But then you wouldn't be me, you would be some random little nice person. (Just kidding...)
*Shrug* You asked, I answered. If you ain't satisfied, well, ask for a refund.
I didn't give you any money, how could there be a refund... Oh well, I want one anyway.
No refund for you!
21. How did you do it? Become an AK, I mean. (this one is serious)
*Shrug* In all honesty? I just followed the rules. After I was an ARPer for a while the RPA got started, and I volunteered to help out there, so that's probably why I got "promoted" because I had experience in the RPA, and they saw how I did things in there.
22. Is insanity a requirement to become an AK? (and this one is not)
Yes, I suggest multiple personality disorder, that seems to be the most popular.
23. What was the first RP character you ever made?
Kellehendros (Imagine that!). I should add that Kell has changed significantly since I first created him.
Do you still have his bio and/or remember anything about him?
He was originally your basic generic adventurer. A human warrior with a sword and some magic powers.
24. If you wanted to shut me up, which would you use: Duct tape, epoxy, or a shotgun?
Epoxy, because its a funny word, and worth a lot in Scrabble.
25. Have you ever heard of a Shiba Inu?
Isn't that a type of dog?
Yes. Also a type of demonic incarnation of the abyssal plains. (In other words, I have one and she is as crazy as Artix.
You mean my friend's dog is actually a demon manifesting on the prime material plane?
Yep. Just wondering: Do you play Dungeons and Dragons? Cause "Prime Material Plane" is a kinda unusual choice of words for a non-DnDer... And I must warn you, they have the ability to make anyone who sees them go completely gaga. But I'm on to them, it doesn't affect me... *sees Kitsunae (my Shiba)* Oh she's so coote yes you are you'ze the cootest puppy wes wou ware wes we woves the puppy she's Kita Kita's coote she coote wes she is... Uhm, did you see that?
*Clears throat. See what? Unfortunately I have never actually played a game, I have some of the old guide books, including the Manual of the Planes. Sadly my friends and I could never get organized enough to get a game going. *Shrug*
I will leave for now. But be warned, I will be back with 15 more questions. Then I will have completed 40! FEAR ME, KELLEHENDROSKELLEHENDROS (You know, it would be the least you could do to spell my name right.)! Sorry, I wrote that on my Doom PDA...
*Scoffs* I fear nothing, except TD, and the Mods. Still, I note that not all of the above are questions, therefore I invalidate that statement as faulty logic.
Fine, 17 more then. *sniffs* And you should fear me, I am technically a felon. (JK, look at The Destruction of Darak OOC for an explanation. Page Two, I believe. Linkage. Prepare to witness firsthand the chaos that surrounds my life. Or would, if I hadn't lost my life in a card game....)
I fear not your felonious nature.
Did you actually read it? If not, do so... If you like bizarre stories. C'mon, you know you want to...
*Has read the provided material.*

PART TWO (Darn it, I wanted to bold that soooo bad, but then it would look like your writing...) Problem solved. Thanks I do what I can to help.
26. What is with you and Scrabble?
What do you have against Scrabble? Its a good game.
Nothing, but I stink at it... Mostely bekause I ahm a bahd spelr.
Unfortunate. I would work on that if I was you.
27. I don't have multiple personality disorder, but I do have ADHD, does that cou- LOOK A SQUIRREL! *chases*
So much for question 27. Darn it, that wasn't supposed to not be a question... Then why did you count it as one?
28. *is still chasing squirrel* Why did the squirrel cross the road?
I repeat my previous position, and expand it to include questioning the motives of all creatures crossing roads.
Why did the tumblweed cross the road?
Because the wind blew it across the road, obviously. Given that a tumbleweed is an inanimate object possessing no intelligence or will of its own, its "actions" are naturally a result of outside forces acting on it in different ways.
29. Of the following, which would you pick as a pet: Cat, dog, rabbit, ferret, horse, fish, gerbil, hamster.
Cat
30. Now pick something that is actually on the list, instead of something that is not yet is incredibly funny. (Does that count as a question? It's technically a command...)
Reference #27. This time I choose Sharpie.
31. Have you heard of Red vs Blue? Do you watch it? Who is your favorite character?
I have heard of it, and seen a few episodes. Don't know the character's though. My favorite episode is the Prequel, or whatever it is, where it starts out with one guy asking the other guy why they are there.
You forgot to answer that one...
Or did I?
32. Which is stronger: The NCC-107D Enterprise or Babylon 5?
The Enterprise, obviously.
33. Do you have any idea what I just said?
Partially, I've never seen Babylon 5.
You didn't? I'm going to tell G'Kar you are working with Londo unless you do... NOW THAT WAS SCARY!
34. And, what, exactly, does assuming do? Assume I am an idiot with no knowledge of anything.
Pass.
I fold.
Its good that you do your own laundry.
35. How old are you?
Older than you, but younger than my father.
What if I was your grandfather? Remember what assuming does...
My grandfather is computer illiterate, and therefore would not be posting in such a manner. However, even if we presume that he was in fact, you, and that he was secretly computer literate, I must point out that he has not Shiba Inu named Kitsune. Therefore you cannot be him. He is also good at spelling.
36. Am I annoying? I seriously want to know this... Please don't joke here.
Only in your effort to reach 40 questions while undercutting that effort by making statements instead of questions.
And otherwise?
I've had worse.
37. You are stuck in a room with nothing but a mirror and a table. There are no doors or windows, the floor, ceiling, and walls are very strong, and there are no holes in any of them. How do you get out? (Be original, please.)
Why would I want to get out? It would be the perfect place to ride out the Zombie Apocalypse.
38. Ever heard of Uncyclopedia.com? (I meant to spell it that way, I did not mean encyclopedia.com.)
Yes, funny site.
Look up "BSoD". Especially funny if you know who Data is, seeing as you like Star Trek you probably do.
I'll look into it.
39. Meow or woof?
Meow
Oh, cat! *chases*
Not such a good idea. Slash looks like a cat, but definitely isn't.
40. If you had unlimited money, but could only buy one thing, and you could not buy anything that can get you more money, and cannot sell what you buy, what would it be?
I'd give it away. After all, its unlimited, so it could help everybody.
And now, to make up for the two that weren't questions:
*Points to #27.
41. Are you aware that you can edit anything that an AK edits in?
Yes.
42. What would you do if I changed your response to the above question to something utterly embarrassing/stupid/annoying?
I wouldn't do anything, because you won't do it. Why? Because impersonating Mod/AKs is against the rules. As in, majorly against the rules, as in severe warnings for the first offense no matter how minor.
Calm down... I was just kidding...
I wasn't, rules, contrary to popular belief, weren't made to be broken.
Hah! 40 QUESTIONS! BEAT THAT! W00TAGE! *goes on rampage* *gets arrested by Kell for disturbing the peace him*
Throws Arya in a cell, and points to #27.* Anyways, I said over 40 questions.
*breaks out* Fine. Presenting...

PART THREE *Sighs and locks Arya back in.*

43. Why did you not answer about Red vs Blue?
Because I'm the writer for Orange vs Brown, and the guys who made Red vs Blue ripped us off, and just reading about them made me angry. So rather than taking that anger out on you in an unhealthy way, I skipped the question until I could calm down and answer it in a reasonable manner.
44. What would you do if you ate a pie, only then to realize that it was, in fact, Ultrapowerpie, who is now dead in your stomach?
I would probably have at least a mild case of indigestion, and there would be a lot of sad moogles out there.
45. What do you think the next AK is going to do to me when I give them 45 (er, 42) questions?
Probably answer them. However I should like to make you aware of the fact that them is a plural pronoun, and you said the next AK, which is singular. In this instance you should have said: "What do you think the next AK is going to do to me when I give him or her 45 (er, 42) questions?"

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2008 10:13:09 >
MQ  Post #: 24
5/4/2008 20:29:55   
Eneon

OK! First of all, many congratulations on becoming an AK. It is probably a large workload you are taking on your shoulders, so hang in there and good luck.
Heh, thanks. I have to say that there is a lot of work. I've helped out in the MQ GD a bit, and believe me, there is a lot of work to do there.
Now for the few questions:
Goody
Read you are a country-music listener, but nevertheless, who do you go for: Clapton or Hendrix?
Clapton
Do you like Bob Dylan's music?
I do.
Who is your favourite writer?
Hard to say, if I had to choose just one I would go with R.A. Salvatore, he's had a lot of influence on my characters.
Have you ever been to Ukraine?
No, but I have owned it two or three times when playing Risk.
What would be your plan to conquer the world, and, should you suceed, what government system would you impose?
Plans for world domination are, at this point it time, classified. However, upon successful completion of Phase 83 the current governmental system will be replaced by a network of super computers that will be attached to all electronics across the globe to provide a monitoring system in real time of all locations. My benevolent edicts will be enforced through use cattle-prods wielded by my followers.
Do you speak any second languages?
I spake Spanish once, although I'm sure I've lost most of it now.
Pi or Phi?
Pie, thank you, it tastes better.
That is all. Goodbye then... until I rise again... if I do... yeah.
If you don't rise again I suspect you won't have much time to be concerned about the implications of that before the judgment is rendered.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/4/2008 23:56:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition