Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shop-Related Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2009 18:34:15   
KamikazeTwo

Bug detail : Items getting "stuck"

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Some version of Firefox 3
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

I completely exited the game at around 10:00 PM Eastern last night, and returned to the game at 6:00 PM Eastern today. My items were still "stuck."

Do you have any extra slots in that category? It's supposed to fix it if you do. If so, how do you have your extra slots (bought with Z-Tokens, because of a large House, or both)? ~Aelthai

Edit: I have 6 extra slots in all categories because of my Darkovia Mansion Estate. I have never bought any slots with Z-Tokens.

Figures. Unfortunately, the automatic cleanup only works on item categories that include bought slots, and the stuck problem can happen any time you have more than 8 slots. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:55:55 >
AQ  Post #: 26
2/12/2009 15:55:36   
narutorocks

in shop for new superior gradient sphere staff, the image is of a face pummeling hammer.....

reported ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/12/2009 16:08:47 >
AQ  Post #: 27
2/12/2009 15:58:23   
vezha
Still Alive~

And the Z Cyberhen costs gold...

ooh, that's bad. reported. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/12/2009 16:09:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/12/2009 16:11:15   
Kaelin

"Gradient Sphere Staff Z Junior" and "Gradient Sphere Staff Z Senior" are selling for Gold instead of Z-Tokens as well.

They're showing up as Z here. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/12/2009 16:36:58 >
AQ  Post #: 29
2/18/2009 5:40:12   
Amplify

Known Bugs:
Problem: My item is "stuck" and will not move up or down in my inventory.
Solution: If an item gets "stuck" in an inventory slot, logging out of the game and staying logged out for at least 12 hours will allow the game to fix the item.

I also have this problem with this character but it is very persistant, I've been having it since July. It appears to only afect items I bought prior to last logging in before July 2008 however, which typically means Frostavale 2004 rares and one or two other items (well over 900 days since last login prior to that.)

From what I read here the auto fix only affects characters with purchased slots, which I don't have (I use the ones provided by my house instead, for now).

*edit*

Anybody? I don't suppose I could get a manual fix please? I'm going to really need to rearange my equip come level 90 (currently 2 levels away), since the alternatives are to sell my rares (I'd rather not) or buy a weapon slot or something (I would if it didn't cost tokens, but I have 63,500 tokens worth of items I'm trying to buy as it is.)

< Message edited by Amplify -- 2/20/2009 20:58:34 >
AQ  Post #: 30
3/12/2009 3:46:43   
Kinsata

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Items not showing in Warlic's Shop

Bug details: Can not see light weapons, specifically the Raynar's Blades series in both the Beginner and Advanced Shops
Before bug occurred: Bought it a while back, not sure how to see if it's been moved, Pedia entry still shows it in Advanced Shop

During Bug: Item not there

After bug: Still bugging

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Ongoing
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.7
Flash version: WIN 10,0,12,36

It's there - look four from the bottom of the Weapons section, between ValeSword and Poise. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:57:26 >
Post #: 31
4/18/2009 11:39:18   
flylfy

i cant find the ninja armor in the ninja class shop
and yes i did clear me cache
in fact i cant find any ninja items

< Message edited by flylfy -- 4/18/2009 11:47:21 >
Post #: 32
4/18/2009 11:48:00   
Ubear

@flyfly: there is possible solutions for its dissappearance, but people on the war thread think that people aren't allowed to buy it because it is either:
1) rare
2) being inactive whilst its art is updated (eventhough ninja's haven't won, yet )

EDIT
hmm, we just got a quote from Yagno2000, here is what is actually happening:

quote:

Yagno2000

The shops are in the process of being reorganized. Until that's sorted out, Shinobi Shozoku and some other items may not be accessible. Apologies for the inconvenience!

< Message edited by ubear -- 4/18/2009 14:19:44 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
4/18/2009 12:29:29   
flylfy

thanks
Post #: 34
4/19/2009 10:41:40   
Brutus

I sold my level 35muhrble at the Save muhrble shop, to buy the 70 version. but when i bought the pet i didnt get it, i tried to log out, restart computer and much more stuff didnt work, oh and i didnt get the pet i bought or the gold i spent back QQ
AQ  Post #: 35
4/21/2009 19:17:57   
ShadowLurks
The lurking shadow

^^^ It's not a bug, they have taken it away due to some problems with it, and it shall return soon.
AQ  Post #: 36
4/22/2009 9:06:42   
Brutus

i still demand my money/pet back
AQ  Post #: 37
4/24/2009 23:33:18   
Man~Thing

Bug detail : Items getting "stuck"

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: Latest

I cannot move my items around. They are "stuck". I want to move one of my armours into the top 8 so I can use it, but it will not move. Some of my other armours will not move either. I have extra slots bought by z-tokens, if thats helpfull info.

Yes, it is. Simply stay logged out of the account for a day and it will automatically unlock. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 21:37:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
5/9/2009 16:46:54   
Aether

I am unsure if this is a bug, so I'll post here just in case:
When I complete the quest The Restoration in the devourer saga, I wait for a shop to open up where I can buy the archmage research spells, but instead it just gives me the option to play again or go home. I've dont the quest both ways: with difficult void battles and without, skip cutscene/view cutscene, and the same thing still happens. In the pedia, it says the spell is not rare, so I have no idea why this happens. Help would be appreciated.

You need to do it with battles. Are you sure there isn't another button when you fight your way in? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 21:35:37 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
5/24/2009 18:57:35   
Joshua PWNZ

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch(I am not really sure)

Bug details: In the Destroyer2 chest will not sell the armor "Martial-tainted Guardian" to my character
Before bug occurred: I had beaten Panic and had just bought the lower level versions of the items available from that shop.

During Bug: When trying to buy the armor it said "This item is not available yet"

After bug: The game resumed as usual except I did not receive my armor.

Shop/War Chest:Destroyer2
Equipment before entering Shop:Suld armor, Assassins shield, Corrupted Moglin, and Chill Ripper
Screenshot link: NA

Did you log out and log back in?Yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 10.0.22.87
P.S. Would the fact that this is my none guardian character trying to buy it affect it in any way?

Good catch! Well, your nonGuardian character won't be able to buy it, but - at the moment, not even Guardians can buy it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:02:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
6/26/2009 7:27:14   
exgsuntzu

Im not sure where this belongs but
Im doing the quest for the Fujin set

once arriving at Furyooku he asks which set youre interested in

yet it still says Vayu requires level 75 and Fujin level 90

Yeah, the quest needs updating. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 13:23:37 >
AQ  Post #: 41
7/6/2009 12:58:40   
The Balancer

when i entered yulgars shop it displays weapon shop, shop, shop. armor and shield was missing from the title. same wen i went to sell some stuff. spells was also mising it just say my

It sure does.
--and fixed! You will need to go back to the Home Page to log in, you need to get AQ version 35.2 now (yes, it says 35.0 ingame either way, but you can see it on the login screen). ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 14:55:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
7/25/2009 19:09:40   
khanum05

Games Masters I have a problem..
I already purchase and followed some of the instruction so that I could
get some Adventure Coins BUT until NOW I didn't receive any Adventure Coins..

PLEASE help me because all the money and time that I spent will just be useless
if I don't receive any Adventure Coins..

Removed all the formatting, no need to use increased font size or boldface so much.

Problems with AQW payments need to be resolved using the AQW Help Pages. This board is for AQ only, not AQW, and is a board for reporting bugs. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/25/2009 20:24:36 >
Post #: 43
7/25/2009 22:25:22   
khanum05

What I meant was I purchase some things and done something so that I could receive AC not to upgrade my account.
but until now I didn't receive any..

It's the same basic issue. "I paid for something and didn't get it". All payment issues must be handled through the help pages. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/26/2009 15:28:05 >
Post #: 44
7/30/2009 17:43:26   
WarriorRascal

Bug detail : New Kindred Set shop not working - coming up with blank list for the buy section

Did you log out and log back in: Posting on here first to see if I need too because I dont want to do the quest again
Did you clear cache: Same
Browser Info: Yahoo
DF MQ  Post #: 45
8/1/2009 19:34:38   
jyscal1

Bug details: I have a guardian account and a warpguardian account which should allow me to access the Treevolu shop if I'm not mistaken. Since warpforce and adventurequest share accounts.
Before bug occurred: played through the quest.
During Bug:Treevolu doesn't open or even say anything when it doesn't.
Shop/War Chest:Treevolu
Equipment before entering Shop: Doom Knight,Granite edge, and Reign Defender
Did you log out and log back in?yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:firefox
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

EDIT: We will fix this soon.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 8/1/2009 22:58:47 >
Post #: 46
9/13/2009 15:50:38   
DreadDoom
Banned

New bug:Jagged Peaks shop items have disappeared.
AQ  Post #: 47
9/13/2009 15:55:05   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

What shop is the jagged peak one?
What's the name of the shop when you go into it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
9/13/2009 17:05:35   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

I believe the shop is called Groggle.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
9/13/2009 21:47:15   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Thank you for the info.
It's fixed now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition