Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shop-Related Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 9 of 12«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2014 18:54:18   
Angel 0f Death

Item bug inside guardian tower, npc Nimrod.

When i talk to Nimrod and go into the item lists it freezes when i click on alot of items in the weapon list in the guardian shop, such as level 5 Blazing Fist it will freeze strait away, its been happening for some time i noticed it yesterday and cant get any good low level items to get me started untill this bug has been fixed

Just go into the guardian tower, talk to Nimrod then guardian shop, weapon list, then alot of them freeze.

thanks for your time.
Post #: 201
12/29/2014 10:56:43   
Aak
Banned

The Crimson Flame (130) shows up in place of the Crimson Vengeance (130) in the UltraRare GGB. Graphic and description are for the Flame.

http://i.imgur.com/LkCbz2p.png

Fixed. Also, image tags removed, 'cause that's a BIG image. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/29/2014 16:04:16 >
AQ  Post #: 202
1/10/2015 6:28:13   
Sargas

Can't seem to upgrade any of my MC set equipment through the Item Upgrade feature. Bug or feature?

Feature. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/10/2015 11:08:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 203
1/10/2015 23:56:10   
The Green Guy

^Some MC sets aren't available for upgrading through that feature, because the quests to get MC sets are designed with progression through the quest being necessary to access higher and higher level shops.

(edited for factual sake)

< Message edited by The Green Guy -- 2/23/2015 0:04:41 >
Post #: 204
1/11/2015 5:29:57   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

What he said at first. None of the MC sets are upgradeable, 'cause for some of them you have to replay the quest at a higher difficulty to get to the higher tiered rewards.
AQ  Post #: 205
2/22/2015 16:04:20   
Vaaren Daroes

Shop: Giftbox shop, rare.
Bug: Bought items not going to inventory
Annoyance level: high

I got to the rare shop in the gift box.... Once out of 20 times.... And literally 3 of the items I purchased didn't appear in my inventory(I have the space and bought others that appeared). It really was unfortunate because I spent all of my extra house-tokens on those boxes and even sold some replacement items that I'm not missing because of this...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
2/23/2015 0:08:41   
The Green Guy

^ You can only buy 1 item per 1 box entry. Unless you're saying that you saw the gold for those 3 items get removed from your character, this sounds like you were trying to buy multiple items from only 1 shop entry.

It's not clear from your post, but did you buy multiple things from that 1 shop entry? Cause it's possible you had other rare shop entries saved up previously, and ran out of your stockpiled entries before you could buy those 3 items.

It is unfortunate to have only 1 out of 20...but that's the nature of the gift boxes, it's just luck.
Post #: 207
3/17/2015 20:04:43   
undeadkiller726

Type of bug: Glitch (I think?)
Bug details:
Before bug: I was playing AQw
During bug: I couldn't open the Ultra Chaos Cape shop even when I had the Ultra Elemental Warrior class
After bug: I went on with life.

Shop: Ultra Chaos Cape
Equipment before entering shop: Chaorrupter Unlocked, Chaos Slayer Berserker, Chaos Berserker Hair, Chaos Back Spikes, Thanatos Paragon Pet, EpicDuel Destiny PvP Medal +1000
Screenshot link: None

Did you log out and log back in?: Yes
Did you clear cache?: Yes
Did the bug happen again?: Yes
Browser Info: Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.17267CO
Flash version: 11.1.102.55
Post #: 208
3/21/2015 14:35:33   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

I was looking through the Ballyhoo reward shops and noticed there are 2 sentari armoury buttons, 1 in the weapons section and the other in the packages section. I'm pretty sure you only need one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
3/21/2015 21:23:22   
The Green Guy

^ I say it's a shop-finding feature rather than a bug
Post #: 210
4/27/2015 7:08:13   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I don't have the slightest idea where this belongs but I'll post it here as it in a way concerns a shop, and This character.

I was just upgrading a bunch of my items via the rare item upgrader feature, and I noticed the Balloon Bardiche weapon is looping its upgrade tiers. By that I mean, when you upgrade it from, as I did, the level 10 variant to the level 150 one, you can continue to reset it to level 30 and from there, re-upgrade. Which makes you waste gold in the process.

I don't know if that can warrant a refund, and if it doesn't then fine by me, but you could say my character didn't respond well to paying two chains of upgrades for a weapon. :/

Fixed. Also refunded a bit of gold. Sorry for the trouble. ~IMR

Additionally, the Guardian Bun-Battler pet is a black color on my character page instead of a red one, like almost all other Guardian items.

I don't think that this is fixable. Sorry. ~IMR

Doubly additional, for all I remember only MC quest items are not upgradable via said upgrader, but the Candy Hearts spell series is neither - mine is level 135, therefor second highest variant.

Also fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 4/27/2015 18:58:07 >
Post #: 211
5/10/2015 7:44:43   
Klyde Beowulf

Type of bug: Glitch (I think?)
Bug details: Trying to open golden box shops and it only gives me Common Shops. (Already open 24 golden boxes and got common shop in a row, that's highly improbable, unless its's a glitch)
Before bug: I was playing AQ in Guardian Server
During bug: Opening Golden Boxes to get a Spirit Protector
After bug: Scratching my head and frustrated.

Is this a glitch/bug? Has this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I already spent 2000 Z-tokens since I had to sell off my Midnight Blade to get more Z-tokens...now I regret selling it...

EDIT: Yeah, I think it's not a glitch...I continued opening the golden boxes (After spending my last set of golden boxes), it gave me another Shop...I'm still very after 30+ Golden Box...

I just tried, and I was able to get the Rare and UltraRare shops after about 20 boxes. It looks like the RNG just doesn't like you.

*patpats* ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/11/2015 0:24:43 >
AQ  Post #: 212
6/11/2015 20:08:46   
Luster Bladewarrior

Type of bug: Glitch
Before bug: Logged in left open AQ window, Opened one -bought ten- opened ten-bought ten-opened ten (total 21 opened) golden giftboxes (getting 3 URs and 4 rares, I think?), exited, entered by "What's inside", sold my Allergic Reaction spell.
During bug: Attempted to buy Star Sabre Slashes(110). Gave me "Item not found." Proceed to try to buy every lower level variant of the spell too, same thing happened.
After bug: Kinda disappointed.
Time bug occurred: 23:57 Greenwich mean time

Browser info: Running Firefox 38.0 on Ubuntu with 11.2.202 flash.

Thought shops updated every time when entered as I've used them to update equipment arrangement under account as well as to refresh today's event without logout, so it might be a glitch with caching.

Edit: After force refresh and restart of browser, bug still occurs.

Should be fixed. Hollow removed it, but forgot to clear the shop cache. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/11/2015 21:55:00 >
AQ  Post #: 213
6/16/2015 7:10:14   
lh47

Type of bug: Glitch
Before bug: Guardianised character ~10 minutes beforehand
During bug: Opened a Golden Giftbox, got undefined shop
After bug: Gold/XP/tokens = undefined, all other shops were undefined
Time bug occurred: 9pm gmt+10
Notes: Refresh/relog fixed everything, but still thought I'd share this
Also lost ONE GGB (I know right, what will I ever do :O)
Screenie: http://imgur.com/JOECOw0

This is usually a connection error. It happens from time to time when the connection between you and the game is interrupted.

You should be able to claim your GGB reward. It works the same way as if you left the shop without buying anything, although you'll have to guess at which shop you got:
quote:

What happens if I left a shop without buying anything?
Previous unused purchases can be redeemed using the "What's Inside?" option, no additional boxes are needed. This means that, if you crash out of a shop or do not like the current selection of items, you will still retain your ability to purchase. The game keeps track of which shop you left, so do not fret about leaving an ultra rare shop.

~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/16/2015 23:54:39 >
AQ  Post #: 214
7/2/2015 4:59:04   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Another thing with the rare item upgrader (Character in question under avatar): I upgraded my Quester's Windy Beam Lance to it's 150 tier, but now there's another upgrade option for the 150 Windy Beam Lance, costing 10 gold and saying exactly this:

quote:

(reuse me) (10)
(Darkness, Magic)

I'm highly doubting this belongs. Even less to a fully upgraded item.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/2/2015 5:04:22 >
Post #: 215
7/2/2015 18:12:16   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

Has this bug been reported before?
I checked the latest page and found nothing. Besides, titles came out today and I've never seen you own "negative slots" before in a shop.

Type of bug:
I bought some extra slots for the title category, but what happened was I didn't recieve any at all, it still says -6 AND I also lost every single extra slots I've bought in the past. I had maxed out every single one. Now they all says 0

Bug details:
Well, I just wanted to buy extra for lols, but only lost my tokens.

Before bug occurred:
Everything worked fine, lost nothing, bought my title in the limited shop just fine.

During Bug:
After bug:
Lost 200 tokens, noitced I lost everything else mentioned above. Logged out, refreshed and logged in again. Still at 0 extra bought slots + the -6 one on title slots.

Shop/War Chest:
Equipment before entering Shop:

Screenshot link: Do I need to show you? I'll do if you demand it, but I'm not so sure I can show when I have maxed out my slots.
With some research, Sure: here's the best I could find:- Remember, this is an OLD screenshot.

Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?

Yes and yes.
Did the bug happen again? Haven't done anything after it, so assume it would happen again if I did somethign similar.
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 18,0,0,194

WAIT; Rhubarb was very fast to noitce my post:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22000296

Delete this if nessecary! (Leaving this here just becuase I haven't gotten my slots back yet)

//D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 7/2/2015 18:42:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 216
7/3/2015 10:12:13   
Crusejdz

quote:

Has this bug been reported before?
I checked the latest page and found nothing. Besides, titles came out today and I've never seen you own "negative slots" before in a shop.

Type of bug:
I bought some extra slots for the title category, but what happened was I didn't recieve any at all, it still says -6 AND I also lost every single extra slots I've bought in the past. I had maxed out every single one. Now they all says 0

Bug details:
Well, I just wanted to buy extra for lols, but only lost my tokens.

Before bug occurred:
Everything worked fine, lost nothing, bought my title in the limited shop just fine.

During Bug:
After bug:
Lost 200 tokens, noitced I lost everything else mentioned above. Logged out, refreshed and logged in again. Still at 0 extra bought slots + the -6 one on title slots.

Shop/War Chest:
Equipment before entering Shop:
Screenshot link: Do I need to show you? I'll do if you demand it, but I'm not so sure I can show when I have maxed out my slots.
With some research, Sure: here's the best I could find:- Remember, this is an OLD screenshot.

Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Yes and yes.
Did the bug happen again? Haven't done anything after it, so assume it would happen again if I did somethign similar.
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 18,0,0,194

Same here, but lost 1000+tokens -_-".Dont know how to fix it. I restarted even pc, nothing. Please help!

Taken care of. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:25:56 >
Post #: 217
10/12/2015 12:43:51   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Rare item upgrader things!

Crystalline Scythe is not upgradeable. I have the level 15 one, and the upgrader says I can upgrade it to the level 15 version (which I shook off as just graphical at first). But when I try to upgrade, all I get is "You already own that higher-level item."

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks to whoever did it!

< Message edited by Rafiq von den Vielen -- 10/13/2015 12:48:35 >
Post #: 218
11/10/2015 15:31:27   
Nick.dant

This is for the item-tier upgrade shop, figured as it's a shop it comes under this forum?

Bug type: Typo/Glitch?
Problem: in the Item-Tier-Upgrading shop, the level 120 Experimental Robocockatrice is supposed to cost 2860z-tokens to upgrade to the final (highest tier) version, but under my character "Sukaikingu" it shows as costing 8860z-tokens. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Post #: 219
11/13/2015 19:40:08   
Adventure Quester

Bug type: Face shop Bug
Problem: I bought the halloween female vampire face (spent 500 Z-tokens). It was successful and my face changed. After some time, I decided to go back to the shop to change the hair/eye color of my face. I clicked "change colour", and after choosing the color (the preview showed my updated female vampire look), when I click to buy the new color ... my face went back to my old face (the face before I bought the female vampire face).

Character - http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=581428

Fixed. Sorry about that. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/14/2015 15:07:28 >
AQ  Post #: 220
1/20/2016 10:37:41   
Bolter

Bug: Purifying Crescent Blade is missing in the GGB shops when they are supposed to be a permanent addition.
AQ  Post #: 221
1/22/2016 15:10:38   
TiberiusTHERECREATED

Type of Bug: Typo I'm pretty sure

Problem: The "Star Sabre of Hatred" Lv. 130 doesn't show up in the UR GGB shop. I had to use the Item upgrader to get it, which is kind of a pain.
AQ  Post #: 222
2/19/2016 21:30:57   
IsoSpiderman

So i was tould if you buy some GBB and dont buy anything at all and just check them you save a time to buy something later so i unboxed 9 boxes and didnt like them so i just saved them for later
So i try to buy something and its says you can only buy one thing per box but i didnt buy anything asked a freind said it might be a bug hope to get a respones thx you from Iso
Post #: 223
2/19/2016 21:51:13   
arcblitz1609

^What rarity boxes were you able to open? Because it has to be the same rarity, for example, you opened ALL commons, you can't buy anything from the rare or ultrarare
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 224
2/19/2016 21:56:38   
IsoSpiderman

i did only open commons so then i wnated to buy teh seasaw casue i think it would be a good water wep for me and i try
to do it and i ant
Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 9 of 12«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition