Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what are some of your (least) favorite missions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: what are some of your (least) favorite missions
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 21:59:10   
algur2

favorite mech so far: wolfblade elite, huge damage. 200 power + 100 luck
Post #: 401
10/6/2013 19:57:05   
rif90

I love my skullcrusher mech ( cuz I can rip mechas' arms off and slap them across the face with it :D )

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
10/7/2013 0:21:04   
docblade

I have 2 favorite Mechs
Non-Rare: Vladic Knight - Oh..how sweet..a little Bat...aarrggghh
Rare: My Siamex Duo.....fight him and you see what i mean
DF MQ  Post #: 403
11/6/2013 21:51:12   
hijinks

Fave Mech: None so far.... But I want one with lots of missiles, serious looking guns, and have a more realistic approach to what mechs should look, like Hawken Mechas Although, WolfBlade Elite has my eye...
Fave Enemy: EC04. I love the design and it's a literal walking tank with nice animations. I wish they could release an equipable version.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 404
7/9/2014 17:35:55   
rearines

Knightron AU
Skullcrusher Ultimate
Sepulchure Ultimate
Gold Nubertron SE
Golden Star Newbatron V3008

are my favorite mechas cause most of those are super like founder only rare to those who've played since 2007 the sepulchure ultimate is just awesome offense and defense and the skullcrusher is just cool at least that i can remember havent played in over 3 years now
MQ  Post #: 405
9/27/2015 8:25:07   
VoidCorrupts

Favourite mechs...
Void Infused Drakel Armor (awesome body ability, wish it affected DoTs though...)
Dark/Doom Rider X 50 (darn, too bad I can't get the power of the dark rider and the looks of the doom rider in one )
TerriFi (nova) (THE DAMAGE IS UNREAL!)
Skelepunk (nova) (awesome power and animations)
Vladic Black Knight (my go to mech when I want to destroy people in PvP)
Mechula (with awesome cape )

My most hated mechs...
Warbear (does too much damage, I hate fighting it in scaled battles... it evens challenges my level 50 mechs at level 33!)

< Message edited by VoidCorrupts -- 10/19/2015 2:41:16 >
Post #: 406
10/4/2015 18:20:55   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

My top 4 favorite mechs are the following :1. The football-like skull faced Wolf Mecha. (the one we use during the GG).

2: The Nemesis: There's something satisfying about it. It really makes me smile.

3: The Uber/regular Jameson Mecha: I'm a serious Friday the 13th movie fan and this is a terrific way of holding onto that terror. Great job.

4: The dragon mech (The one that does the stance like Bruce Lee): Putting a mech together like Bruce Lee was a major yay from me to the MQ team. That will remain in my inventory of mech's for years to come!

Favorite weapon: EvilJim's Axe.

Favorite Quest: I have 4. The yearly mogloween quest series. The Maegwyn diner series. The shadow scythe Grand Finale event. And lastly the whole vampire-area map. I just love going there from time to time to fight the creepy creatures.
AQW Epic  Post #: 407
7/16/2017 21:40:20   
VoidCorrupts

Well. Too years have past and I have obtained (about) 30 more mechas so... I have new favourites

Favourite Mechas I own:
1. Supreme Jameson: So disrespectful! I love the Ultimate Devastation attack; and I love using it against Universo (No biggie, I will just pick up Universo and toss him around like a rag doll haha.
2. Dragonguard: I have only owned this mecha since last week and it quickly is becoming on of my favourites. The additional EP/HP regen and already high stats make it great for long fights (Body attack kind of sucks though... I felt underwhelmed by it).
3. Miiziiga Sneigapika 41NG-Complete: Ultimate counter against those pesky Runehawks! Extra large EP reserves and does extremely high critical damage that will surely deplete their own energy if they have the nerve to use their mana shield... also has the most broken alterative head weapon... Reaper Lens...
4. 141dB Nova TerriFi: Awesome mecha and still is among my favourites.
5. Doom Rider X50: I have a little history with this mech. I remember back when I first played the game I saw the Doom Rider X50 in the NG shop and after just looking at it, I wanted one... but I was a F2P player at the time so Nova Gems were non-existent... later (about four years) I heard Jack (the NPC) talk about the Horseman returning (and for some reason I got super excited because I thought it would be a F2P version of the Rider) but then I got bitterly disappointed after I found out you got Shelly's mech instead (I tried it got though... it wasn't very good...). The following year I bought Star Captain and Dragonguard packages and bought every Nova gem mech from the Halloween event (because why not).
6. Void Drakel Armor: Ashendal did a good job making this mech look very sleek. He could have made it a tad bit stronger though for the challenge of getting it (my only complaint with it).
7. Frakenmecha OC50: Helped me so much back in those days as a Non-Star Captain. Still use it in fact to this day too! I just wish their was a nova-gem version with slightly better specials... (maybe with those 2012 external weapons...). Great mecha and was pleasantly surprised to see it upgrade automatically after becoming a Star Captain!
8. CW5 Tactical Land Assault Mech: Basically this is the Deluxe Hammerhead reborn. I love the look of the older arts so it was always nice to see it reused.
9. Yeti Leader. I remember buying the Yeti Flag Officer and having fond memories of it exploding constantly against Jimmy Eyepods. I don't know what I saw in the nova version at the time, but I am glad I picked it up. The Yeti Leader is easily the definitive version and only version of the Yeti series anyone could ever use as it has MUCH stronger specials, damage and constant specials (The Flag Officer kind of just nerfed the enemy when it felt like it... it was so annoying!). Seriously comparing the Flag Officer to the Leader is like comparing faecal matter to gold... I was really surprised with the difference. They really need to buff the Flag Officer thinking about it...
10. Anni-Volt Spear: It isn't the strongest mech I own (in fact, far from it) but there is some charm in it's simplicity.

Edit: Thought I'd also share my favourite features that were removed.
1. Flavescent Friday. Awesome discounts for only 24 hours. Shame they didn't have one for 2015 (or 2016... and 2017). In 2012, 2013 and 2014 we even saw the Skullcrusher, Chronomech and Chrono Corrupter for sale too!
2. Bug fixes. Still waiting on that fix for my Princess PIP-IX. Getting a little annoyed she still after 4 years is buffing my enemies accuracy rather than reducing it.
3. Updates. I understand the lack of actual content, that's fine but... moving Jack Skellinton (who is just off-screen but unreachable by the player) into the scene during Halloween so old and new players alike can play the old Mogloween quests shouldn't take much time off other projects. I can't be the only one that wants to fight Bunzilla during Easter or The Horseman during Halloween right?
4. Wars. These were cool and basically functioned as a massive raid event. It was always fun the paticipate in them.
5. SC Owls. This was never really removed, but it never really got updated after 2010. Very few mechas benefit from it with the majority being rares from 2009 or 2010. Would be nice to see a Void Raptor SCM or a Gingerbread TC-5 SCM.

< Message edited by VoidCorrupts -- 1/26/2018 19:44:32 >
Post #: 408
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: what are some of your (least) favorite missions
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition