Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Pet/Guest Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 11 of 12«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2018 13:53:29   
Sinister Jester

Has this bug been reported before? I have not seen it reported, but I could be wrong.

Type of bug: Possibly functionality?

Bug details: Desert Wyverling does not seem to actually attempt to blind monsters. Whether a popup is supposed to show up or not, it doesn't give any feedback, even though it always attempts its blinding attack. It does its damage attack if blinded by other sources (i.e: Wrath of the Light Realm). I have used the Wyverling against monsters as low-leveled as 35 (i.e: ShadowSlayer in Triple Challenge) with 200 CHA. Also, I have read on the info submission that monsters aligned to Earth are immune to the blind of the pet itself, though the pet still attempts the blind attack. This last part I do not know whether it's intentional or not

Pet/Guest Bugged: Desert Wyverling (143)
Other Equipment: Light Realm Champion (150), Light Realm Warhammer (150), Light Realm Protector (150), Call Headless Toy Soldier (150), Werewolf Tranformation (presumably scaled to 150), Tectonic Tower Shield (150), Silver Blade of Victory (150), Thrale's Scorn (150)
Screenshot link:
Wyverling using 'blind' attack when the monster is not blinded
Wyverling using its regular attack when the monster is blinded (in this case, by Wrath of the Light Realm)

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Opera 49.0.2725.64
Flash version: 28.0.0.126
AQ  Post #: 251
1/13/2018 23:07:57   
Bolter

Samukematsuri Kirin is known to attack the target during the loading screen. While it isn't shown, the sound effects do occur and target's HP is depleted even before the battle begins which are evident of the bug.

< Message edited by Atomos -- 1/13/2018 23:18:29 >
AQ  Post #: 252
2/1/2018 9:09:49   
Silver Sky Magician

Grakma’s curse no longer inflicts 150% Fire EleVuln upon successful attempt. Instead it inflicts 100% undefined EleVuln. No idea why it just started malfunctioning one day after working fine before.
Post #: 253
2/11/2018 21:52:39   
Dreiko Shadrack

Flaming skull guest inflicts a 1 turn fear of 111% chance to not act on 200% fire elemods.
[Image]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 254
2/19/2018 10:33:34   
lostdignity

Has this bug been reported before? I don't think so.
Under my Pets, my Samukematsuri Kirin still shows as "My Pet Gift Box VII'17" while in my character page is showing as Samukematsuri Kirin
Post #: 255
2/19/2018 14:49:40   
mythicswords

@lostdignity It's not a bug. Just that the name of the giftbox pet doesn't reset when they are revealed. And if that bothers you, you can always change it's name back.

< Message edited by mythicswords -- 2/19/2018 14:50:25 >
AQ DF  Post #: 256
6/6/2018 11:12:27   
Rayimika
Banned

Soluna is not toggleable in battle preparation.
AQ AQW  Post #: 257
7/26/2018 12:04:17   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

If the mau of osiris inflicts afraid with its eye attack and the turn count for the status is on 0, he will use the eye attack again to attempt to re-inflict afraid, but if successful, will only add 1 turn of afraid instead of 2. This means the pet will continue to use the eye attack to re-inflict afraid and will never get to do the claw attack.

EDIT: Weird, can't reproduce it now. This game likes to make a liar of me...>.>

< Message edited by Carandor -- 7/26/2018 12:19:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 258
9/2/2018 5:26:58   
Lliupukk!!

Not sure if bug or typo in pedia...
Nerfbatlord doesn't apply eleVuln to monsters as it is stated. Instead, it works like Nerfkittten, sometimes buffing itself and sometimes nerfing monster's MRM.
Post #: 259
9/2/2018 9:21:56   
Shiba

@Above, the pet has been updated, but the pedia hasn't yet. The way you describe it, is the way it works :)
AQ  Post #: 260
9/12/2018 12:48:06   
Zee Flametail

It looks like the Mogdin guest has the wrong text when you hover on it. When its set to paralyze, it says "Click to have Mogdin attack with a paralyzing lightning bolt." When he's set to damage it says "Click for Mogdin to attack with energy damage." The text when you click is also backwards.
AQ  Post #: 261
11/3/2018 10:34:49   
Rayimika
Banned

Fu-dog and Sugar Gobbler are lacking proper effect enhancement on continuous applications mechanics.
AQ AQW  Post #: 262
11/10/2018 12:48:03   
Gross

type of bug - guest (?) not working as it should.

during bug - after inflicting the -DEX status, the combat trainer (50 str) rolls to save immediately. I thought this might have just been bad RNG, but proceeded to happen at least 40 more times in a row. I think the roll may be bugged(?) Someone else reported insta-saves of this nature on Werepyre inflicts

Item Bugged: Ninja Lawyer Assassin
Other Equipment: UG plate, Cryo Crono Shield
Screenshot link: https://gyazo.com/0a3f72ed0d9b66adcba56612d6c2e598
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=1293219

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: tested on both latest version of google chrome (Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and the artix launcher
Flash version: 30.0.0.154

Post #: 263
11/26/2018 20:47:47   
Legendary Ash

Call Poutine Golem's Burn does zero damage on any monster with resistances above 0%.
AQ  Post #: 264
1/27/2019 3:20:09   
axbxcxdx

Has this bug been reported before?
I would like to add to Ash's post about Poutine Golem

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch i guess?

Bug details: Guest effect not working properly I presume
Before bug occurred: I remember back then that Poutine Golem's special effect was to reduce monster DEX along with a burn effect that deals damage BEFORE monster's save roll. (meaning it WILL deal damage even if monster successfully removes debuff).

During Bug: Burn deals 0 damage EVERYTIME, AND additionally (and suspiciously) the monster ALWAYS successfully wins the save roll.

After bug: n/a

Pet/Guest Bugged: Poutine Golem
Other Equipment: any other equipment (as far as i know) does not affect the bug
Screenshot link: I'm having difficulties timing the (zero) burn damage, I hope someone can replicate the issue nonetheless.

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox (latest update as i know)
Flash version: Adobe Flash ver. 32.0.0.114
AQ  Post #: 265
2/23/2019 3:43:06   
Bishop51213

Has this bug been reported before? Not according to any searches I made about this
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch maybe?

Bug details: Murderkillosity was at 40%, but my pet says "you don't have enough" when it only needs 40%
Before bug occurred: Played 4 rounds with Long Talon and Dire Wolf equipped, so I had 560% Murderkillosity. Spent 400% to boost weapon damage and 120% to boost pet damage, tried to boost the fourth time (each item can be boosted four times, I've checked) and it said I didn't have enough

During Bug:

After bug: The game continued to say I had slightly less MK than I have

Pet/Guest Bugged: Dire Wolf
Other Equipment: Werepyre Transformation!, Long Talon, Tectonic Tower Shield
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?
Answer to the last three questions: Yes this has happened before, many times, sometimes it rounds up slightly (like saying I have 0.00000001% MK) and sometimes it rounds down slightly like it is now and acts like I have less than I should have.
Browser Info: Launcher, but has also happened on Chrome and Firefox
Flash version: Latest

< Message edited by Bishop51213 -- 2/23/2019 3:46:47 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 266
4/21/2019 6:58:04   
Bolter

Crag & Bamboozle's dazing effect is bugged, it's like as if everything is immune to it, saying that those that are aligned with the undefined are immune to the dazing effect.
AQ  Post #: 267
9/7/2019 9:36:44   
Kaizoku

My pet names keep resetting to "undefined" and it's really irritating.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 268
9/15/2019 5:22:26   
K9mancer

Has this bug been reported before? No
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch?

Bug details: Essence of Carnage (rampant mode) backlash seems to linger even after unsummoning him

Before bug occurred: not summoning him, no backlash

During Bug/After bug: backlash is like a perma buff for my character

Pet/Guest Bugged: Essence of Carnage (rampant mode)
Other Equipment: No
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? Answer to the last three questions: Yes, bug is easily replicated.
Browser Info: Chrome, Firefox

< Message edited by K9mancer -- 9/15/2019 5:23:02 >
AQ  Post #: 269
9/28/2019 3:05:54   
Eradication!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: Essence of Carnage (Defiant) does not heal mp nor boost spells

Before bug occurred: I observed it working correctly after first being released.

During Bug/After bug: does not perform what text box says it does

Pet/Guest Bugged: Essence of Carnage
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? Answer to the last three questions: Yes happens every time I use him
Browser Info: Edge, Chrome, and Artix Launcher
AQ  Post #: 270
11/3/2019 11:24:08   
Vilgefortz

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: RhubZard pets(summon and pet) steal luck from oponent but lasts 0 turns, so the player can not use the luck stolen(what is the propose of the pet).

Before bug occurred: n/a
During Bug/After bug: stolen luck lasts 0 turns

Pet/Guest Bugged: RhubZard pet/ summon RhubZard
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? Answer to the last three questions: Yes happens every time I use him
Browser Info: Edge, Chrome, and Artix Launcher
Post #: 271
2/9/2020 23:20:06   
Ryu Draco

Bug details: Randor Pet deals no damage
Before bug occurred: Unknown, just reinstated in GGB

During Bug: Attack animation shows, no damage or response from monster(no block, miss, or damage animation)

After bug:

Pet/Guest Bugged: Randor
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Explorer
AQ  Post #: 272
3/28/2020 5:14:34   
Sir Cloud

Bug details: Pet inflicts the wrong status effect on monster
Before bug occurred: Unknown, new Blarney War reward pet

During Bug: Attack animation inflicts Poison instead of the Blind status it's supposed to when successfully hitting the monster. Also the info box has the incorrect description as well.

After bug:

Pet/Guest Bugged: Gleaming Silver Studdead Leprechaun
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox

< Message edited by Sir Cloud -- 3/28/2020 12:35:20 >

EPH6:12
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 273
4/8/2020 6:22:12   
Shiba

Bugged Guest: Call Rhubzard (lvl 150)
Bug Description: Thr guest inflicts its Unlucky status on the foe, successfully lowering Luck by 100 points. However, none of the 100 luck is granted to the player.

My character has 0 LUK so at the base, she cannot cast Lucky Strikes. However, with +100 LUK it should be possible. This is not so. There is not even a little symbol on my head saying I was given 100 LUK. Nothing.

I forced lucky strikes by using Arms of the Dragonguard - no Lucky Strikes, not from my pet, or my character the next turn. Yes, Rhubzard inflicted the status, because this is shown on the monster with the new symbol.

Finally, I equipped Mana Trap to give myself 36 LUK, and while I could now use Lucky Strikes, my damage was far lower than 136 LUK would give. I'm fairly sure it still treated me as having only 36 LUK.

I strongly suspect pet Rhubzard has the same issue. I couldn't do further tests.

EDIT: FIXED, TY!

< Message edited by Shiba -- 4/21/2020 23:44:36 >
AQ  Post #: 274
5/13/2020 4:57:22   
sobodobo

Bugged Guest: Flareos
https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21585065&mpage=8&key=�

Hey could Flareos be updated to use the modern standard? It still has immunities that is not availivable in newer pets.

Namely monster categories "robot", "golem", "vampire", "ghost", "scary freak", and "undead" are immune*** to this effect
Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 [11] 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 11 of 12«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition