Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pie surprise!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Pie surprise!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2008 12:51:08   
cdfbrown
Legendary CDF

Pie surprise!

Location: Soluna Police Department -> Chief Duncan -> Notepad Page 15 -> Pie surprise!
Objective: The pies must not go on! Stop the pie shipment at the Knife and Spork / Good job you averted a major disaster. The Lycanthro-Pie operation was shut down. The werewolves are probably going to be pretty angry about that.
Requirements: Rank 28 in SPD
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Pie-canthrope
  • Wolfgang
  • Weremecha

NPCs:
  • Chief Duncan

Dialogue:
    Chief Duncan: Head over to the Knife and Spork and stop that pie shipment!

Chief Duncan: You need to make sure no one eats any Lycanthro-Pie! Luckily the knife and spork is right next door to us!

Enter Knife and Spork, and talk to Marza Pan

Marza Pan: Hi! I'm Marza Pan! If you think I look a lot like Mecharoni's Maza Rella, it's because we are identical service model androids.
    Marza Pan: Oh No! You say that our yummy new Lycanthro-Pies turn people into werewolves?
    Marza Pan: Someone has already ordered one for dessert!
    Customer: Hoooooowwwwwwl!

Fight Pie-Canthrope

Marza Pan: Whew! That was close. Dont worry - according to my bio-scanners, that guy will be back to normal in no time.
    Marza Pan: The delivery guy who brought those pies is still in the back room! You know, I thought he looked a little strange. Stop him before he gets away!

Fight Wolfgang

Chief Duncan: The deliver guy's driver is making a run for it! Go after him!

Fight Weremecha

Chief Duncan: Great job! We shut down their pie-pedding operation!

Thanks to #13 for original entry, Keaira for info.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 9/30/2011 1:17:06 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Pie surprise!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition