Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Plague|Epidemic~Comment Thread 1.5

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Plague|Epidemic~Comment Thread 1.5
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2008 16:30:01   
mastin2

At the risk of sounding Cliche, the world has changed. Everything that was so hard earned has been lost and an old foe has returned. A new deadly type of enemy has sprouted. A new type of servant has come fourth. A new world has been born from the plague that has destroyed so much. And those two siblings are at the heart of it all. Those two are the ones destined to free the land when even I could not...Those two may succeed where I failed three-hundred years ago and break the chain that has been cycling for a time long enough that even I do not know. Those two...are the heroes now...

Plague

Plague is the sequel to Disease (Well, The Sequel to the Sequel), but no worries...you can understand (almost) everything without reading a word of the original! But do be warned--there are some spoilers contained within. Personally, I don't think they're so bad. But others may disagree.

Oh, and if you're wondering why the title's before the series, it's because I noticed how similar the threads were and needed something to distinguish them from each other.

Goals:

• Get An AK to Post

• Get Two Pages

• Get Five Pages

• Get two threads

• Finish Plague within two years

If you are interested in my works, please drop a comment at Disease Comment Thread

Or maybe you are interested in My Combined Writings Thread?

Then there's the upgraded Maze of Survival Comment Thread

I strongly recommend both for at least a skim.

Current Poll: None.

< Message edited by mastin2 -- 7/10/2008 16:37:15 >
  • Post #: 1
    10/16/2008 7:22:44   
    Crimzon5

Okay... I havent read part 2 yet... and I still remember the summary of part 1... so here I go!

quote:

“Okay, we’ve been training for half a week, and still nothing…you mastered your initial powers in a few hours and yet after all this time, we haven’t even discovered what our actually powers are! ‘Tight not be worth it!”
    THe bolded word needs a space from the elipsis (...) and should be capitalized for it can stand on its own as a sentence.

quote:

so I think I know what that means…’tight’

Small error but the 1st apostrophe is facing the opposite way

quote:

The rest of the group seems to take some humor to this, but not Andria nor her brother. The brother sadly sighs, before stating, “I might have had a name at one..."

You lack the bolded characters

quote:

The brother admits, “I don’t know,as he loweringed his shoulders as if to confirm this, before continuing, “The only thing I can think of would be…Ronin.”

Just suggestions

Can you see the Visions?
    AQ DF  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Plague|Epidemic~Comment Thread 1.5
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition