Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Multicolr Search Lab - Search Flickr images based on color

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> Multicolr Search Lab - Search Flickr images based on color
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2008 21:12:55   
Grafh
Jade Rose

Multicolr Search Lab - http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/

quote:

The Multicolr Search Lab is a part of Idée Labs—Idée’s technology playground for visual search. With the Multicolr Search Lab, you can browse through 3 million of Flickr’s most interesting images images, and find ones that share the same colours. Choose up to 10 colours from our palette of 120 different shades.

Like Google images, be careful of the images you use. I'm not 100% sure on any copyrights Flickr might have.

This could be handy when looking for stock images.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/11/2008 20:19:48   
Nicky

Wow, I tested it out and it's really cool :D.

Though, I think some of them are copyrighted, so just have to check that before using any of the photos.

The whole colour finder thing is great though!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/11/2008 20:39:58   
Mo

Pretty cool. Finding stocks by color makes the entire process a lot easier, thanks for the share Grafh
AQ MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> Multicolr Search Lab - Search Flickr images based on color
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition