Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Ultimate Paxia History Thread!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The Ultimate Paxia History Thread!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2008 22:56:50   
~Divinity~

First Clan War: Back then I was still ancient as time, I'm a veteran. :P I remember it well. I was very excited when the first clan war came out, the stirrings of something big came, I thought it would tie into the Devourer. I remember searching the forums for whispers of truth, or something tying into the main plot. What I found was a wasted battleground. It was nothing but a flamefest, so I retreated into my shell of the AQ GGD, Suggestions, and Spec & Theories. I fought for my clan, but stayed far away from all other members.

When the dawn broke, the clans formed into 8, I was intrigued and hung around Lucian a bit, seeming to be on the more mild side of the clans. Back then Nocturu looked like a yawing pit of hell to me. I was scared to move to Nocturu or Igneus, who seemed to be alive with spam and flame. Things cooled down, activity decreased in gigantic sweeps. Threads were suddenly gone.

I retreated to ZH where I was safe. Months later, I drew out of my shell and sought out the clan that seemed the most interesting. I found Nocturu.

AQ DF  Post #: 26
10/17/2008 3:20:51   
Moridin

Hm. As the oldest active Nocturan, I suppose my expertise is needed...after the elections, I'll see if I can get a board together to get a comprehensive Nocturan history together.

Can we include entities which are now considered illegal? Or should we censure it? I hate that I have to ask that question...
AQ  Post #: 27
10/20/2008 23:59:32   
Baker

If you mean sub-clans and the like, Morry, I'd personally say that's okay. They did exist, and were a big part of Paxia for a time. I also don't feel that mentioning them does any of the harm the groups did, so there's no reason they can't be a part of the write-up.

On a more personal level, Nicto is still around on the forums as .Discipline, so he can probably fill in some gaps if you need help with older stuffs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The Ultimate Paxia History Thread!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition