Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Killguin Arena, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Killguin Arena, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2008 19:52:37   
latedog
Space is where I lie

The Killguin Arena

Location: Dragesvard -> Galanoth -> Quests -> The Killguin Arena -> 3 More -> Quest!
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Not So Great Escape
Release Date: September 26th, 2008

Objective: Galanoth has sent you to the Killguin Battle Arena to speak to the king of the Killguins to try and convince him to join forces with the humans of Dragesvard!
Objective completed: You did it! Linus and the Killguins have agreed to join forces to help defend Dragesvard against the ice elf queen! Next stop... the Ursice home camp!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(15) Killguin

NPCs
Linus

Rewards
None

Swords
Kilguin Slicer
Kilguin Fillet Blade

Maces
Penguin Club

Staves
Kilguin Basher
Penguin Staff
Kilguin Fillet Slicer

Daggers
Kilguin Poker
Penguin Dagger
Kilguin Filet Knife

Resources
Ice Dragon Scale
Locked Case
Locked Picnic Basket
Zipper Jammed Backpack

Dialogue

*You fight your way through various Killguin monsters on your way to speak to the king of the Killguins.*

Linus: Welcome to the Killy Willy tribe battle arena. We have not seen humans here for a very long time.
Linus: I am the emperor of the Killguins. You may call me Linus. Now, what do you want?
<Character>: Greetings your highness. my name is <Character> and I have come to ask for your help in the name of the people of Dragesvard.
Linus: DRAGESVARD?! Those humans have wronged us for too long. We would never help them!
<Character>: Tell me, Oh great Linus... in what way have the humans of Dragesvard wronged you?
Linus: They eat our fish.
<Character>: ...
<Character>: I'm sorry. Did you say... your... fish?
Linus: Yes. Our fish.
<Character>: You mean they take ALL the fish... and leave you none?
Linus: No. They only take some of the fish.
<Character>: Don't you think that your reaction is a little... extreme? There seems to be enough fish to go around.
Linus: Listen pal, we're Killguins, ok? Do you see any houses? Any crops? No.
Linus: All we have is ice... and fish. We don't like the taste of ice very much. So taking our fish... ANY of our fish... is a pretty big deal.
<Character>: Your Highness, the queen of the Ice Elves is amassing an army to march against Dragesvard... and she won't stop there.
<Character>: Once the humans are gone, your people will be next. We must put aside our differences and unite to defend ourselves.
<Character>: Surely, there must be some way you could come to trust my people.
Linus: We are aware of the situation with the ice elves but my people will not be easily convinced.
Linus: But there is a way.
Linus: The frozen northlands are harsh and unforgiving. It takes a will of steel to endure the bitter cold.
Linus: I propose a test of YOUR endurance, hero. I will send my tribe's greatest warriors to face you here in the arena.
Linus: If you can survive every battle... then you will have our respect. Do you agree to this contest?
<Character>: I do not fear battle, Highness. I agree to your test of endurance!
Linus: I applaud your courage, human...
Linus: ... or I would, if I didn't have these tiny flippers on either side of this adorable, round body.
Linus: First, you face a single one of my warriors! Let the contest begin!

• Battle! - begins battle with Killguin.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Run Away! - returns to Dragesvard.

Linus: That was just the warm up round!
    Linus: Time for the next round. Let's see how you handle two of my Killy Willy warriors!

• Battle! - begins battle with 2 Killguin.

Linus: Far too easy for a <Class> of your might.
    Linus: Perhaps three of my warriors will be more of a challenge for you.

• Battle! - begins battle with 3 Killguin.

Linus: I can hear my tribe whispering on the outside of the arena. They are beginning to see your power.
    Linus: Now for a real test... You must face two of my personal guards!

• Battle! - begins battle with 2 Killguin.

Linus: Impressive, <Character>! One final battle remains... but it will be the most difficult!
    Linus: You must battle and defeat the Killy Willy tribe's greatest warrior! Even if you fail, know that you have earned our admiration. Good luck.

• Battle! - begins battle with Killguin.

Linus: You have bested all of our best fighters, hero. You have beaten my challenge!
    <Character>: You are the king. Don't I get to battle you?
    Linus: Oh heavens no. Killiguins select their leaders on the basis of adorability and cuteness. I'm a leader, not a fighter.
    Linus: That was a very impressive display, hero. You have earned the respect of my people.
    <Character>: Thank you, highness. Thank you on behalf of the people of Dragesvard.
    Linus: We will begin preparations for the defense of your town and our tribe immediately. You have gained a powerful ally this day.
    Linus: When the battle for Dragesvard begins, we will be at your side, <Character>.

• Complete Quest!

Next Up: Bear Facts

Thanks to
  • Jay for entry rewrite and corrections.
  • wolfman_naruto for NPC link.
  • Armakuny, Big Rich32, gmill711, God Emperor, miggymalayao, Niki, PyroXavier, and YoBG for rewards information.
  • 1337 Ch0C01473 and Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 12/11/2022 4:10:55 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Killguin Arena, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition