Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Grrol Blackclaw / Grrol

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Grrol Blackclaw / Grrol
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2008 10:39:07   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Grrol Blackclaw / Grrol

Location: Bear Facts, Dragesvard Under Siege, Gary's Fate, Dragesvard -> 3 Right -> Up Right -> Up

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dragesvard Under Siege
Grrol weapon
Grrol upgrade

Dialogue
Bear Facts

Grrol Blackclaw: Hello <Character>. I have been expecting you.
  • Who Are You?
    Grrol Blackclaw: I am Grrol Blackclaw, shaman of the Ursice Savages.
    Grrol Blackclaw: I have seen visions of the future and I know that the queen of the ice elves and her dragon army will destroy all in their path.
    Grrol Blackclaw: I have tried to convince our leader, Huntmaster Frrwl, of the danger but my people distrust magic.
    Grrol Blackclaw: Joining the humans of Dragesvard may be our only hope. But tradition says that you must present a great gift to be heard.
    Grrol Blackclaw: Please. You must find this gift and convince my people to join you.

• A Great Gift?
    Grrol Blackclaw: It is our custom to present a gift to the Huntmaster before asking for a favor.
    Grrol Blackclaw: My people would be opposed to joining the humans, but they would follow the Huntmaster.
    Grrol Blackclaw: There is only one gift that would be great enough to be truly irresistible to my people. A pic-a-nic basket.

Grrol Blackclaw: Yes. We are bears. We cannot resist the siren call of a pic-a-nic basket. And I know where you can get one!
    Grrol Blackclaw: There is a reason I asked Galanoth to send you on this very day. A group of local frost goblins is having a pic-a-nic.
    Grrol Blackclaw: You will find them on one of the neighboring ice islands which is connected to this one by ice bridges.
    Grrol Blackclaw: Once you have the gift, continue down the path and it will lead you directly to my village. The path is dangerous, but I can see your power.
    Grrol Blackclaw: Help us, <Character>. You are our only hope.

• Heal & potions - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

• Done - proceeds with quest.

Dragesvard Under Siege

• Talk & Shops
    Grrol: How can we help, <Character>?
    • Talk to Grrol
      Grrol: As the shaman of my tribe, I am here to represent the Ursice Savages. I speak for them in matters of war. My voice is their voice.
      Grrol: Aisha is attacking on many different fronts trying to drive our new union apart.
      Grrol: But I know that the only way that ANY of us will survive is if we stand united against her.

• Grrol's Shop
      Grrol: My people are greatful for your help. Bring me some Weapon Fragments as proof of your courage and I will give you a reward.

Gary's Fate

• Talk & Shops
    Grrol: How can we help, <Character>?
    • Talk to Grrol
      Grrol: As the shaman of my tribe, I am here to represent the Ursice Savages. I speak for them in matters of war. My voice is their voice.
      Grrol: Aisha is attacking on many different fronts trying to drive our new union apart.
      Grrol: But I know that the only way that ANY of us will survive is if we stand united against her.

Grrol: The Ursice Savages could learn much from the people of Dragesvard. I have chosen to stay and learn from your example, <Character>.

Side View Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for images and corrections.
  • Peachii for additional location link and additional dialogue.
  • Pink_Star for additional location link.
  • Stephen Nix for additional dialogue.
  • Doomstalker and Dwelling Dragonlord for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/29/2021 3:48:31 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Grrol Blackclaw / Grrol
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition