Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nose for Trouble

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nose for Trouble
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2008 19:34:56   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Nose for Trouble

Location: In front of Oaklore Keep (Books 1 and 2) -> Sir Ano -> Quests -> Nose for Trouble
Level/Quest/Items required: You must be level 10 to access this quest.
Release Date: November 21st, 2008

Objective: You've agreed to help Sir Ano as he aspires to become one of the most heroic of the Pactogonal Knights. First stop: tackling rampaging monsters!
Objective completed: If Sir Ano's nose grows any longer, he'll poke the monsters awake before they ever see him coming! Head back to the Keep and report your success to Captain Rolith!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(4) Panther
(7) Raven
(6) Tuskmonger
(7) Wolf
(1) Gargoyle - Boss

NPCs
Sir Ano

Rewards
Chain of Clarity
Gargoyle's Tear

Dialogue
Sir Ano: A monster has been terrorizing the townspeople who supply the Keep with food.

Sir Ano Guest joins as Guest A

Sir Ano: Captain Rolith is planning on sending out Knights to take care of the creature. I know if I- we- take care of it, it'll bring me to his attention
Sir Ano: What do you say, are you up for helping me?
  • Quest!
  • Done

Sir Ano: There it is, and it's asleep. Let's go! I've got my warcry all figured out! *takes a deep breath*
    <Character>: Shhh! You don't just charge in screaming; that's how you get killed! Or immortalized and turned into a tired joke.
    Sir Ano: Good point. I will practice stealth! Like the ninjas, I will become one with the with the air, with the shadows, with the cave itself-
    <Character>: So long as you don't become one with that pile over there. It smells.
    Sir Ano: *inhales deeply* Eeeew, you're ri-i-ah-AH-CHOO! ... 'scuse me.

Gargoyle wakes up

Sir Ano: Whoops.
    <Character>: *groan*

Battle! - You fight the Gargoyle

Sir Ano: That was exhilirating! Training was never like this! I dodged, I weaved, I struck, I-
    <Character>: *snirk* Let me do all the work?

• Complete Quest

Next Up: Major Mayhem

Thanks to
    -- wolfman_naruto for a link.
    -- Stephen Nix for corrections and dialogue rewrite.
    -- Sagrym for corrections.

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 7/29/2015 16:49:58 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nose for Trouble
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition