Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bridge to the Sky - Quest for the Fujin set

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Bridge to the Sky - Quest for the Fujin set
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2008 1:55:18   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Journey to Cloud City!
Fujin Set

Pre-requisite: Character Level 11+

Location: Battleon » Warlic's Shop » Mastercraft Sets » Fujin Set!

Tales going back 3000 years say that somewhere above these stark granite mountains there rests a place called Soriranashi-Sonikan, the Cloud City. Someone survived the journey across the Bridge of the Sky long ago and returned to tell of it - but no one has returned from across the bridge since then.

Just what will you find in Soriranashi-Sonikan?

«The scene shifts to the left, showing the Bridge to the Sky, followed by moving upwards, showing a gleam of light, then to the right, where Soriranashi-Sonikan is. You stand at the base of the bridge, and a Wind Spirit descends.»

Wind Spirit: HALT! Mortals may not enter the Temple of the Winds!
«You»: Hmm... "may not" or "cannot"? I mean, is there some sort of magic force field up that would only allow immortals through?
Wind Spirit: Well... no.
«You»: And just how do you know I'm mortal? I haven't died yet. At least, not permanently.
Wind Spirit: Well... I...
«You»: So if I wanted to take a stroll down that impossibly-long bridge to plunder - I mean view - your sacred relics, there's really nothing to stop me, right?
Wind Spirit: Just me, and the master of this realm, and a few other surprises along the way!
  • Fight!Wind Gust!
    A gust of wind strong enough to topple a stone tower blasts over the sky bridge! Can you grab hold of something before you're blown off?
    Difficulty: 63 / 77 / 84 / 90 / 96 (Level 11 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90+)
    Stat Used: Dexterity

«If you fail the roll, you get blown off the bridge and are given the options to "Try again!" or "Leave". If you choose to try again, you face 4 BATTLES, with a Full Heal after battles #2 and #4, followed by a repeat of the roll. If you succeed the roll, you proceed on with your journey with the following battles listed below.»
      2 BATTLES
      Refer to Monster List above
      Full Heal after battle #2
    «You»: Looks like I am just over halfway to the city now -- I can just see it through the clouds!

«The Wind Spirit returns from his defeat.»

Wind Spirit: That will be the LAST thing you see, fool!!
    «You»: ...Oh, YOU again?
  • Fight!Vacuum!
    Powerful magic has removed all the air from around the entrance to the city! Can you hold your breath all the way to the gate?
    Difficulty: 52 / 66 / 73 / 79 / 85 (Level 11 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90+)
    Stat Used: Endurance

«If you fail the roll, you get suffocated and die. Death enters in his boat and the following dialogue takes place.»

DEATH: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
      DEATH: Do not presume, mortal, that just because I send you back to world, I will not one day carry you over to the other side.
      DEATH: However, that time is not now. Will you attempt this foolish errand again?
    • That's what I do best!

DEATH: ...You are not wrong. Very well. You shall be returned to the bridge.

«You return to the bridge and repeat 6 BATTLES as above, before repeating the stat roll again.»

• Leave - Return to Battleon
    «If you succeed the roll, you proceed on with your journey into Soriranashi-Sonikan.»
      4 BATTLES
      Refer to Monster List above
      Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
    «Fuuryoku descends from the ceiling.»

Fuuryoku: I have watched your progress with great interest, little one. You have made it very far, further than any have before.
    Fuuryoku: I am sorry to say that not only can you NOT have my treasures, but you must also not be allowed the opportunity to go back where you came from.
    Fuuryoku: So, you see, my beautiful Cloud City will be your final resting place. My lieutenant will show you to your demise.
    Fuuryoku: In the language of the wind spirits, his name means "The razor of winter's first bite".
    Fuuryoku: Your futile human tongue is unable to pronounce its true depth, and unworthy to even try. You may call him "Frank".
    «You»: If that's the way it has to be, well, at least I'll have a nice view in the afterlife!
  • Fight!Fuuryoku: You are a mighty warrior indeed, to strike down Frank.
    «You»: Eh, it's not really that big of a deal. That's, like, the third time I've beaten him today. You really need to train your minions better.
    Fuuryoku: ... I see. Well then, little one. Perhaps you and your ego should meet another one of my servants.
  • Fight!Fuuryoku: The defense of the four winds falls to me, then. And with them the symbols of a world long lost.
    Fuuryoku: If you would claim and control their power, you must defeat me, the master of this city!
    «You»: You're a bigger windbag than that thing on your back. Get ready to rumble, Chubby McJumble!«Fujin's Relics shop opens. Once you leave the shop:»
  • Fujin Set! - Opens Fujin's Relics shop
  • Ancient Regalia! (L105+) - Opens Imperial Regalia shop
  • Play again!
  • Leave
    Fujin's Relics

Weapons
  • Echo Z [L. 11 Z]
  • Echo [L. 45]
  • Nordhri [L. 60]
  • Viru Paksa [L. 75]
  • Kan Tzicnal Z [L. 80 Z]
  • Kan Tzicnal [L. 90]
  • Aquilon [L. 105]
  • Boreas [L. 120]
  • Pavana [L. 135]
  • Tonbogiri [L. 150 G]

Armors
  • Oreads' Dexterity Z [L. 11 Z]
  • Oreads' Dexterity [L. 45]
  • Vinddvergar's Agility [L. 60]
  • Lokapala's Nimbleness [L. 75]
  • Bacabs' Finesse Z [L. 80 Z]
  • Bacabs' Finesse [L. 90]
  • Ventus' Finish [L. 105]
  • Anemos' Poise [L. 120]
  • Vayu's Grace [L. 135]
  • Fujin no Kiyousa [L. 150 G]

Shields
  • Aura Z [L. 11 Z]
  • Aura [L. 45]
  • Sudhri [L. 60]
  • Virudhaka [L. 75]
  • Hozanek Z [L. 80 Z]
  • Hozanek [L. 90]
  • Auster [L. 105]
  • Notus [L. 120]
  • Vata [L. 135]
  • Fujin no Shukufuku [L. 150 G]

Pets
  • Oreads' Ado Z [L. 11 Z]
  • Oreads' Ado [L. 45]
  • Vinddverger's Pest [L. 60]
  • Lokapala's Nuisance [L. 75]
  • Bacabs' Bother Z [L. 80 Z]
  • Bacabs' Bother [L. 90]
  • Ventus' Aggravation [L. 105]
  • Anemos' Frustration [L. 120]
  • Vayu's Pique [L. 135]
  • Fujin's Curse [L. 150 G]

House Items
  • Fujin Dragon [L. 11 Z, 45 Z, 60 Z, 75 Z, 90 Z, 105 Z, 120 Z, 135 Z, 150 Z]
    Imperial Regalia

Weapons
  • Kusanagi Sword [L. 105]
  • Kazemai Athame [L. 105]
  • Holy Kusanagi Sword [L. 120]
  • Holy Kazemai Athame [L. 120]
  • Sacred Kusanagi Sword [L. 135]
  • Sacred Kazemai Athame [L. 135]
  • Divine Kusanagi Sword [L. 150 G]
  • Divine Kazemai Athame [L. 150 G]

Shields
  • Yata Mirror [L. 105]
  • Holy Yata Mirror [L. 120]
  • Sacred Yata Mirror [L. 135]
  • Divine Yata Mirror [L. 150 G]

Spells
  • Summon Wind Spirit [L. 105, 120, 135 | 150 G]

Miscellaneous
  • Yasakani Jewel [L. 105]
  • Holy Yasakani Jewel [L. 120]
  • Sacred Yasakani Jewel [L. 135]
  • Divine Yasakani Jewel [L. 150 G]

Corrections and additional dialogue thanks to Archlist. Stat roll difficulty values thanks to In Media Res.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 2/21/2016 8:20:02 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    1/20/2015 12:49:47   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Bridge to the Sky
    Quest for the Fujin Items

Level Requirement: Level 45+

Tales going back 3000 years say that somewhere above these stark granite mountains there rests a place called Soriranashi-Sonikan, the Cloud City. Someone survived the journey across the Bridge to the Sky long ago and returned to tell of it -- but no one has returned from across the bridge since then. Just what will you find in Soriranashi-Sonikan??
  • Continue

«The scene shifts to the left, showing the Bridge to the Sky, followed by moving upwards, showing a gleam of light, then to the right, where Soriranashi-Sonikan is. You stand at the base of the bridge, and a Wind Spirit descends»

Wind Spirit: Cease your advancement, «You». You are not allowed to pass here. Turn back now or I will blow you away...
    «You»: Hmm...Just tell me this. Can I find an uber set of items -- armor, weapon, shield -- on the other side of this bridge?
    Wind Spirit: Why yes-- the Fujin Set. My master treasures it above all else. HEY! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!!
  • Fight!

1 BATTLE
    Wind Spirit (40)
    «Full Heal»

6 BATTLES
    «Full Heal after every other battle».«If you fail, you get blown off from the bridge»
    • Try again!
      ****«2 Battles as above, then a full heal, then you repeat the roll»
    • Leave
    «If you succeed, you continue on»

2 BATTLES
    «As above»
    Full Heal

• Purchase Ventus or Anemos!
  • Continue the Quest for the Fujin Set!
  • Leave

«You»: Looks like I am just over halfway to the city now -- I can just see it through the clouds!

«Another Wind Spirit descends»

Wind Spirit: That will be the LAST thing you see, fool!!
  • Fight!

1 BATTLE
    Wind Spirit (65)

«Full Heal. The scene shows Soriranashi-Sonikan before shifting down to the bridge»

2 BATTLES
    «Full Heal after each»«Scene: Outside the gates of Soriranashi-Sonikan»

2 BATTLES
    «As above. Full Heal after each»

Vacuum!
      A powerful magic force has removed all the air from around the entrance to the city! Do you have the endurance to hold your breath all the way to the gate?
      Difficulty: 75
      Stat Used: Endurance
      •Roll
    «If you fail, it will play your armour's death animation»
    • Try again!
      ****«2 Battles as above, then a full heal, then you repeat the roll»
    • Leave
    «If you succeed, you continue on, into Soriranashi-Sonikan»

4 BATTLES
    «As above. Full Heal after each»

1 BATTLE
    Wind Spirit (65)
    «Full Heal»

«Fuuryoku descends»

Fuuryoku: You have made it very far, little one. Have you come for my Vayu equipment? Or is it the precious and powerful Fujin set you seek?
  • Vayu Set (Requires L85 to purchase)
      Fuuryoku: Heh. I see. A weakling after all. A pity -- you did well to this point, and I thought you might pose a challenge. You see, not only can you NOT have my treasure--
      Fuuryoku: --but you must also not be allowed the opportunity to go back to where you came from. And so my beautiful Cloud City will be your final resting place.
      Fuuryoku: I will allow my lieutenant show you to your demise. In the language of the wind spirits, his name means "The razor of winter's first bite."
      Fuuryoku: Your futile human tongue is unable to pronounce its true depth. You may call him "Frank."
      «You»: If that's the way it has to be, well, at least I'll have a nice view in the afterlife! Ready to rumble, Chubby McJumble?!?
    • Fight!

1 BATTLE
      Wind Spirit (80)
      «Full Heal»

REWARD CHEST: Vayu Set
    • Pavana
    • Vayu Plate
    • Vayu Shield
  • Fujin Set (Requires L105 to purchase)
      Fuuryoku: I see. I am sorry to say that not only can you NOT have my treasure, but you must also not be allowed the opportunity to go back where you came from.
      Fuuryoku: So you see, my beautiful Cloud City will be your final resting place. My lieutenant and I will show you to your demise.
      Fuuryoku: In the language of the wind spirit, his name means "The razor of winter's first bite."
      Fuuryoku: Your futile human tongue is unable to pronounce its true depth. You may call him "Frank."
      «You»: If that's the way it has to be, well, at least I'll have a nice view in the afterlife! Ready to rumble, Chubby McJumble?!?
    • Fight!

1 BATTLE
      Wind Spirit (80)
      «Full Heal»

1 BATTLE
      Fuuryoku (100)
      «Full Heal»

REWARD CHEST: Fujin Set
    • Tonbo-giri
    • Fujin Plate
    • Fujin Shield

• Play again!
    ****«You begin at the halfway point, after the Ventus/Anemos shop»
  • Leave

Thanks to whackybeanz. Thanks in part to PieLover31416, Z.324, Lex Libris, Suraklin, and Lord Athor. Monster list from Aelthai. Corrections by AVA. Rarity thanks to Archlist.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/8/2015 3:19:18 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Bridge to the Sky - Quest for the Fujin set
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition