Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arachno Phobia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Arachno Phobia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2008 17:43:02   
Viking_Jorun

Arachno Phobia

Location: Planet Zargon -> Selina/ Starstorm -> Missions -> Arachnid-Phobia
Objective: You saved the day once again! The Arachnid is no longer under Boltavolt's control! However, Project Universo is now an even bigger threat!
Requirements: Completion of previous quests.
Release Date: Dec 5, 2008

Enemies:
  • Mega Spider
  • Astounding Arachnid

NPCs:
  • Selina
  • Arachnid
  • Parker Peterson

Dialogue:
    Selina: Giant spiders have been seen around town! I have traced them to a huge underground facility! Please Investigate!
    Selina: <Character name>! This facility is huge! You can easily walk around here in your mecha.
    Selina: Watch out! This place is infested with mecha-sized spiders! Arachnid must be here somewhere!
    *After getting through the facility and finding Arachnid*
    Arachnid: Ah! <Character name>! I've been expecting you!
    Arachnid: I knew that you would make it past my little pets! However, even if you defeat me, you are still doomed!
    <Character Name>: Listen to me, Arachnid! You are being controlled by Dr. Boltavolt's Hypno-Beam!
    Arachnid: When Universo's power is unleashed upon Mechtropolis you will wish that you had left this planet!
    <Character Name>: Look, don't you see that Boltavolt is making you do evil deeds?
    Arachnid: I may be bad... but I feel gooood!
    <Character Name>: Supervillains... you just can't reason with them. Yo, Silky-pants! Let's go!
    Arachnid: Groovy!
    *Battle Astounding Arachnid*
    ---If you win, you have a chance of rolling for 100. If you roll 100 you get the Web Walker Head. Link is located at the end of dialogue.
    Parker: Hi! <Character name>. I am Parker Peterson, a.k.a, The Arachnid.
    Parker: Thanks for disrupting the Hypno-Beam! I am feeling much better now!
    Parker: My powers are completely drained, but I never really liked being the Human Arachnid anyway...
    Parker: You know, being a spider person isn't all it's cracked up to be... especially the web shooting. It's really gross...
    Parker: Anyway, Boltavolt was using this facility to develop the power core for Universo.
    Parker: I hope it's not too late! He is very close to finishing it! You must stop him at all costs, <character name>!
    Parker: Good Luck!
    Selina: Incredible work, as usual, <character name>! The Arachnid's computer has a file on Universo. Uploading now...
    *Universo File uploads, and information on Universo is here.
    File: Code Name Universo
    Big Mecha
    Tiny Planet...FTW!

File: Utilizing my patented Titano-tech processing technique, I can construct the ultimate mecha. A single unit should have the approximate strength of an entire army, without the overhead cost of taking care of soldiers.
    EvilCorp has taken a great interest in this project and has delivered a new shipment of drones as an investment. Of course, they will have little bargaining power over me once I have Universo.
    File: Planet Zargon will make the perfect testing site for Universo development. The main power conduit has been designed to channel pure mutagenic energy. Using my new Dark Prism, I will drain super energy from the Super citizens of Mechtropolis. This energy source will be infinitely renewable due to the regenerative powers inherent in certain heroes.
    File: Estimated power consumption for launching Universo: 600 billion tons of Crystallized Dragon's breath.
    Estimated power consumption after launch: 0 grams.
    Today, Zargon, tomorrow, the world!
    Now, if only I could get my freeze ray working...
    Selina: I can't believe some of this data that I have downloaded! The sheer size of this thing is horrifying!
    Selina: I normally wouldn't believe that this was possible, but madness mixed with science is usually inconceivable...
    Selina: We must find a way to prevent Boltavolt from launching Universo!

Rewards Shop:
  • Web Walker Head - needs 100 Roll

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/6/2012 17:29:06 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Arachno Phobia
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition