Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gary's Fate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Gary's Fate
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2009 12:23:34   
Andy8
Help Angel!

Gary's Fate

Location: Dragesvard -> Galanoth -> Quests -> MORE QUESTS! -> Gary -> More -> Quest!
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Snow Fields
Release Date: January 5th, 2009

Objective: Now you get to see who leads Aisha's Dragon Army!
Objective completed: General Sharthallis lies unconcious at your feet and Gary got a badly needed ego boost. Aisha's army lies in ruins but Dragesvard is not yet saved. As long as Aisha holds the Ice Orb, she is a threat to the world.

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(1) Frost Drake
(2) Ice Elf Warrior
(5) Polar Dravir
(1) Ice Dragon - Mini-Boss
(1) Gary, the Ice Elf, (1) Ice Dragon General - Boss

NPCs
G'joob
Galanoth
Gary The Ice Elf
Gen. Sharthallis
Grrol
King Linus

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Galanoth: The time has come to defend Dragesvard!

• Talk & Shops
    Grrol: How can we help, <Character>?
    • Talk to Grrol
      Grrol: As the shaman of my tribe, I am here to represent the Ursice Savages. I speak for them in matters of war. My voice is their voice.
      Grrol: Aisha is attacking on many different fronts trying to drive our new union apart.
      Grrol: But I know that the only way that ANY of us will survive is if we stand united against her.

• Talk to G'joob
      G'joob: The Tuskers are a proud and solitary people but they see that Aisha only brings destruction.
      G'joob: We tend not to meddle in the affairs of any of the other races but that will only buy us time.
      G'joob: There are some who say our home and our peace are being attacked because we stuck our tusks where they didn't belong...
      G'joob: ... Those Tuskers are fools. My people are stubborn but not stupid. They will see if you give them time.

• Talk to Linus
      King Linus: Hey, <Character>. Good to see you. The Killguins are with you.
      King Linus: ...
      King Linus: That's it. You can talk to someone else now.
      King Linus: What? you were expecting a big long speech about our noble race or whatever? I don't think so.
      King Linus: I said "The Killguins are with you,". What else do you need to know?
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Leave - returns to Dragesvard.

• Fight beside Galanoth To Battle! - Galanoth joins you as Guest A, begins wave.
  • Fight beside Grrol the Ursice Savage To Battle! - Grrol joins you as Guest A, begins wave.
  • Fight beside King Linus the Killguin To Battle! - King Linus joins you as Guest A, begins wave.
  • Fight beside G'joob the Tusker To Battle! - G'joob joins you as Guest A, begins wave.

*You and your chosen companion fight your way through a wave of Aisha's army, as well as an Ice Dragon, before you reach Gary, the Ice Elf.*

Gary The Ice Elf: So, <Character>! We finally meet. I am Gary.
    <Character>: Uh... Hi Gary. Seems like you've been having a lot of trouble keeping your jobs recently.
    Gary The Ice Elf: You can say THAT again. After years of failing the entrance exam I FINALLY got to be a soldier in the ice elf army...
    Gary The Ice Elf: ... and the one thing that they stressed above all else was "Don't drop your shimat. With that, anyone can enter our hidden kindgom."
    Gary The Ice Elf: As you know... I dropped mine. Then I got busted down to prison guard... until I locked you on the wrong side of the prison...
    Gary The Ice Elf: After that, It was security at a local mall... until i set the IceyElf Drink Machine on fire...
    Gary The Ice Elf: Then I was demoted to Military Fry Cook. But that was over pretty quick. There was an incident with the deep fryer and Frostscythe's poodle.
    <Character>: Dragonmaster Frostscythe has a poodle?
    Gary The Ice Elf: ... No... He HAD a poodle.
    Gary The Ice Elf: The I was bumped down to Military Boot Lacer but they didn't TELL me that you couldn't use one LONG shoe lace on ALL the boots...
    Gary The Ice Elf: So now I'm here.
    <Character>: Now you're running Aisha's Ice Dragon Army? That sounds like a promotion if you ask me.
    Gary The Ice Elf: Oh, well yeah. It would be a promotion if that were the case... Except I'm actually...
    Gary The Ice Elf: ... I mean, I've been demoted to... Uh..
    Gen. Sharthallis: ...MY PET.
    Gen. Sharthallis: I AM GENERAL SHARTHALLIS. COMMANDER OF QUEEN AISHA'S DRAGON AMRY... AND YOU ARE THE HERO.
    <Character>: Gary is your PET?! That's terrible.
    Gary The Ice Elf: It's not so bad really. I get to see the world. I get three square meals a day and I get a little bed with my name on it!
    <Character>: Wow. That sounds... great.
    Gen. Sharthallis: I HAVE EVEN TAUGHT MY PET SOME TRICKS.
    Gen. Sharthallis: HE CARRIES THAT BOX OF POTIONS AND WHEN I GET HURT HE HEALS ME.
    <Character>: I'm not sure I like the idea of Gary being your pet, General.
    Gen. Sharthallis: GET USED TO THE IDEA. ONCE AISHA HAS TAKEN OVER LORE YOU WILL ALL BE PETS...
    Gen. Sharthallis: ...OR FOOD!
    <Character>: I can't let that happen! After I defeat you... Aisha is next!

• The Dragon General To Battle! - begins battle with Gary, the Ice Elf and Ice Dragon General.
  • EXTREME Dragon General To Battle! - begins battle with Gary, the Ice Elf and Ice Dragon General.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Leave - returns to Dragesvard.

*After your victory in battle, Gary appears to be heavily concussed.*

Gary The Ice Elf: Whoa, my head. What happened? Did you to that?
    Gary The Ice Elf: Did I Do that? Please tell me that I didn't do that. If they demote me again, who knows where I'll end up!
    <Character>: Don't worry, Gary. You did your best. In fact, You saved the general's life.
    Gary The Ice Elf: I did?
    <Character>: Sure you did. Galanoth has delivered the killing blow and the general was dying....
    <Character>: ...The last thing that you did before you passed out was to toss a healing potion up and save the general's life.
    Gary The Ice Elf: REALLY? I'm a HERO!
    <Character>: Yes you are. Just do me one small favor.
    Gary The Ice Elf: Without you telling me I would never have known how great I am. Name it!
    <Character>: Give Queen Aisha a message for me. Tell her "Dragesvard will NEVER FALL! <Character> is coming for you."

• Complete Quest!

Other information
  • This quest is a condensed version of the Dragesvard Under Siege war, combining two waves from Defend Dragesvard with the war's boss fight, Gary.

Next Up: Ice Queen

Thanks to
  • Jay for other information and corrections.
  • ShadowReaper of Help and PaperClip OF DOOM for information.
  • Dwelling Dragonlord and Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/27/2021 3:01:02 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Gary's Fate
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition