Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 64 of 83«<6263646566>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2016 12:58:28   
Brasca123

@above. so far as i know drakonnan's fury never had an older version, it's an item that only existed in the 10th anniversary
AQ DF  Post #: 1576
4/2/2016 14:05:50   
TiberiusTHERECREATED

Even if it were a spell that had just been swept to a higher level, I made this character sometime within the past couple months; I wanted to take advantage of all the frostval gear.
AQ  Post #: 1577
4/2/2016 22:14:27   
dragonlord555

I'm calling time shenanigans then. Or some coding error/bug that led to this.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1578
4/3/2016 0:41:49   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

I'm not sure how it happened, but you're free to keep it.
AQ  Post #: 1579
4/12/2016 22:21:29   
xoStatic

Keyblade of Passion is tagged as a sword in the info subs but it doesn't work with sword master emblem please fix
AQ AQW  Post #: 1580
4/12/2016 22:30:18   
Kaelin

The Keyblade issue should *now* be fixed. It should work if you log in again.
AQ  Post #: 1581
4/12/2016 22:36:46   
xoStatic

Thank you so much!
AQ AQW  Post #: 1582
4/20/2016 11:26:44   
Thor

Ehm idk if it's a bug, BUT light champion weapon and shild has no popup when the effect accours.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1583
4/24/2016 20:43:57   
cVantez

Frigid Fury apparently gets lore boost from Tenebromancer Robes. You pay the extra mana and the popup happens, but I didn't track damage to see if that is increased as well. Other items equipped: Sedna's Faith (INT drive active), Blackbones. No pet or guest. Latest Flash running in latest Google Chrome. Bug persists across logout and ctrl+F5. I have the 135 G version of Frigid Fury, but I am not sure if this applies to others as well. Picture here.

< Message edited by cVantez -- 4/24/2016 20:49:40 >
AQ  Post #: 1584
4/24/2016 22:07:23   
Brasca123

as shown by the encyclopedia entry
quote:

Level 5 - Shadowy Lore
You can efficiently imbue your Darkness spells with power directly from the Elemental Plane of Darkness!

This affects Shadowy Potency. Instead of the usual boost, Shadowy Potency boosts your spells by ([Normal ShadPot Boost] +50)%.

To pay for this, your spells cost 175% of the usual amount.

Note that you ALWAYS pay for the increase; so, don't cast non-Darkness spells while this is in effect. Also, this applies based on the individual hit of the spell. For example, Elemental Doom WILL get the bonus for the Darkness hit, and only for that.
you'll always pay for the increase and the poppup will consequently always appear, and so, it's not a bug
AQ DF  Post #: 1585
5/1/2016 8:22:50   
SonicTbear

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch(?)

Bug details: Every time I equip my Ultimate Dragon Scythe of Elementals and set it to an element other than Fire or leave it at Earth when I equip it for the first time of my login session, then I equip another weapon, like say, Sila's Staff when I have enough mana to cast a spell, when I re-equip UDSoE after having it on an element like Earth or Water or something other than Fire, it sets its element to Fire. I can switch elements, un-equip, then re-equip and it'll still set itself to fire.
Before bug occurred: I logged in as normal and fought a few battles. When I got to The Horror, I equipped my equips and the UDSoE and set its element to the monster's weakness, Light, and begun the battle. He has a second element attack my armor didn't have coverage against. It was Wind. So I equipped Airenal's Lance and equipped Lord of the Skies.

During Bug: When I got my armor, I switched my weapon back to UDSoE and upon its re-equip, it was switched to the Fire element. I never set it to the Fire element.

After bug: I switched the weapon back to the Light element. After his attack, I equipped another armor and shield without switching weapons. It would take him to use his SP attack about twice or more a battle, so every time I equip the Lance to equip the armor when he's about to use it, then switch my weapon back to UDSoE set to Light, it'll set itself to Fire.

Item Bugged: Ultimate Dragon Scythe of Elementals
Other Equipment: Sila's Staff (spellcasting) or Akriloth's Wrath/Airenal's Lance/Horn of Tera'Suul (armor)
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: Tbear

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes, multiple times
Browser Info: Microsoft Edge and Puffin Pro
Flash version: 21.0.0.213
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1586
5/1/2016 18:18:03   
Brasca123

@above. i think the weapon just sets itself for fire whenever you equip it... can you change it's element again after you re-equip?

if you can, it's probably just a feature of the weapon, and not a bug
AQ DF  Post #: 1587
5/5/2016 20:26:42   
strike guardian

spoiler:

StarSlayer: The skill end up doing it's attack 2.
TChickenRex, which has the same setup, labels its skill Attack 2, but StarSlayer has labels its skill Attack 3.
I'm guessing _root.func.CastSpells defaults to Attack 2. Just reverse the label on these and change the goto label in the probability to the new label and it might work?

Also, both StarSlayer and StarSavior's normal attacks get +5/+0/+0, whereas the other attacks get +5 bth all around, which seems weird.
Alsox2, StarSlayer skill is set to deal Wind damage but takes elecomp from Energy, which may be weird?

< Message edited by strike guardian -- 5/5/2016 20:30:50 >
AQ  Post #: 1588
5/6/2016 14:02:46   
SonicTbear

@brasca: I can set the element afterwards. It normally doesn't bother me on a computer. On a phone, when I'm in an armor where my character doesn't wield his weapon in his hand, I can't tap on Fullscreen mode or use the phone mouse correctly to change it to certain elements without exiting Fullscreen mode and zooming in on the screen to the weapon and tapping it from there and then having to turn Fullscreen mode back on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1589
5/8/2016 17:59:12   
strike guardian

Purple Rain seems to work weirdly with group-mobs.
For ex. vs Mob (2), if you set a checkpoint before and return time after one of the mobs die, the second mob will come back, but attacks will be 1 mob/per turn.
Furthermore, after killing the mob again, it comes back to life (?) each turn to attack, then die again (though IDK if the fact that it dies again is due to the fact I had burn on it).
AQ  Post #: 1590
5/26/2016 17:36:25   
big E

Amulet of Drakonnan isn't refunding SP when unequipped on the same turn.

Since it was released long after the refund system became a thing, I'm guessing this is a bug?
AQ  Post #: 1591
5/26/2016 19:01:58   
Drakaw

^ thats for ALOT of miscs someone might want to comprise a list of all outdated non refundable sp mics so one day they can get updated.
Post #: 1592
5/27/2016 1:30:54   
Brasca123

@big E. i think it's actually older the refund system was a thing, mino's pride, which is from about the same time does not give any refund either
AQ DF  Post #: 1593
5/27/2016 2:20:19   
Syth

For some reason the title "Fears No Fruitcake" has no sellback button; similar to no-drops.
AQ  Post #: 1594
5/27/2016 18:59:39   
Heavy Firestorm

My Dracopyre of Night Armor is Level 10! BUT the Skill Wing Bash AND Dark Breath are NOT WORKING!! :(
PLEASE FIX the Dracopyre of Night Armor!

< Message edited by Heavy Firestorm -- 5/27/2016 19:05:59 >
AQ  Post #: 1595
5/27/2016 21:33:35   
TiberiusTHERECREATED

@Heavy Firestorm

You need to be using the regular dracopyre of night armor to use the skills, the lesser version's don't have skills built into the armor.
AQ  Post #: 1596
5/28/2016 12:36:02   
Heavy Firestorm

But my armor IS THE Dracopyre of Night! Im NOT using the Lesser Dracopyre of Night 4!
AQ  Post #: 1597
5/28/2016 18:15:12   
big E

Those skills are Guardian-only, Adventurers only have the level 7 skill. If it makes you feel better, the level 7 is by far the best of the three skills :)
AQ  Post #: 1598
5/28/2016 20:49:08   
Heavy Firestorm

omg... Great... just great... Thanks for telling me
AQ  Post #: 1599
6/4/2016 14:41:42   
Relinfearous

The Stone Golem Form armor from the Stone Golem Shapeshift spell seems to have a graphical error. Namely, it's idle animation loop cuts off early, making it look very weird.

Huh, that IS weird.

I fixed it, but I you'll have to clear your cache to get the new file. Thanks for the report! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/5/2016 0:33:08 >
AQ  Post #: 1600
Page:   <<   < prev  62 63 [64] 65 66   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 64 of 83«<6263646566>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition