Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 66 of 83«<6465666768>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2016 22:19:52   
Thor

Light Realm Warhammer keeps switching back to ranged when you re-equip it when having had it on magic before,... my god it's annoying
AQ AQW  Post #: 1626
7/31/2016 20:44:20   
belkin97

The Horo-Show Void Visor misc item is no longer giving 10 more ice resistance in battle. The sp cost is still active however.
AQ  Post #: 1627
7/31/2016 21:02:30   
Glacies

^ Not a bug. It has been changed from a subtractive resistance misc to a multiplicative resistance misc (i.e., you will take 0.5 damage from ice).
Post #: 1628
8/10/2016 0:52:47   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I have no idea if this belongs here or in the typos section, but the Carnafex Spear seems to have the description of the Mouthful weapons. (at least the level 75 one, I didn't check other tiers.)
Post #: 1629
8/10/2016 2:07:30   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but equipping Scuba Mask has occasionally froze the game. Replicated a couple of times, but it seems random because other times the game will run fine.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1630
8/10/2016 2:48:48   
aq DarkKnight

@Above, you're not the only one experiencing this problem. Scuba Mask been giving me a bit of trouble too like the UDSoE did once. Until then, I will store it away until the glitch is fix.
AQ  Post #: 1631
8/13/2016 10:26:19   
Hymnsicality

Gather's battle-axe doesn't appear to have a working special. I've run through combat practice trainer a few times and zilch.
AQ  Post #: 1632
8/14/2016 18:38:47   
Larodis

Pyromancer Bloodmage: While the "hover over" for the "Blood Pyre" skill button is fine, if you try to use the skill without enough mana, the status pop-up states you need 653 SP instead of 653 MP.
AQ  Post #: 1633
8/17/2016 16:56:37   
LuciDDreamer

Hello, Dragosector weapon cannot be seen on our character pages, can you fix that please, thanx <3
AQ  Post #: 1634
8/17/2016 19:44:56   
Glacies

While already in magic mode, hovering over Blood Storm will result in a pop-up that says:

quote:

Click the weapon's blade to swap to Magic mode!

It should say melee.
Post #: 1635
8/19/2016 6:48:51   
RedEyedDrake

If the Blade of Agony's Blood's default mode is the melee one then why does it look like a spear in Adder's shop? Something similar happened with the Carnafex weapons where they look like the weapons' Ice forms in the shop and on the character page even though their default mode is the Fire one. Is there some sort of bug that makes all multimode weapons appear as one of their "non-first" forms in these two locations instead of their actual default form?

Also, the Horo-Show Void Visor seems to refund SP even upon the completion of a battle when other such miscellaneous items don't do that.

< Message edited by RedEyedDrake -- 8/19/2016 9:52:34 >
AQ  Post #: 1636
8/19/2016 23:04:46   
Caecus

Something seems off with the dragonhide armour's element switching.

Basically it looks like the issue is that in battle it's behaving like cyclops' eye where you have to take a hit first before the correct elemental resistance kicks in. While I know some items use this as a balancing mechanism I imagine in this case it is a bug given the fact that the armor sets itself correctly at the start of the battle (i.e. against a darkness dragon, it automatically defends against dark, even before you take a hit). If you were supposed to take a hit first to get the effect, it stands to reason that this pre-alignment wouldn't occur.

I figure it's supposed to function like the similar item the communicant's shield, where the element resistance switches before you are hit/damage is calculated, but that something went wonky. Alternatively, perhaps the pre-battle alignment is the bug? Hard to say one way or the other but given the description of the item I lean towards the former. Either way, it seems something isn't right...

I don't understand this? Dragonhide switches elements (1) on equip and (2) at the end of your turn. It doesn't dynamically change like Communicant. ~IMR

Edit:

If it’s not supposed to be dynamic and it's only intended to shift at those two time points (weird that it’s not dynamic but I think that would be a design choice/balance issue not a bug) then I still think something's off.

What you said explains what I've been seeing with it not working against multi-element dragons (fluroantimonic and trigoras were two that made me post this report) but doesn’t explain why I thought there was something dynamic going on.

Here’s an example of what I’m seeing.

I finish with water essence and on the end screen the armor defends against water as it did throughout the whole battle. I go into the next battle (ninja cleric) and in the “prepare inventory” screen before the cleric “battle” begins the armor still reads as defending against water. the cleric heals me and I move to the next essence dragon, let’s say ice. In the prep inventory screen before the ice dragon the armor still says it’s defending against water. I immediately press start battle and the ice essence goes first. It attacks me but the armor defends against ice (based on the damage I take it’s clear that this is true) and now reads that it defends against ice.

I’m not sure which of the 2 conditions I satisfied? To be clear, I don’t change my gear or equip/unequip anything and the ice dragon attacks first so my turn never ended.

< Message edited by Caecus -- 8/20/2016 0:55:52 >
Post #: 1637
8/26/2016 14:48:15   
Sparksx

-Windows 10
-Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m
-Adobe Flash Player - Version: 22.0.0.209
-8250 Online

Bug: When using Radiant Winged Guardian Skill on Ammon (Osiris quest), animation will loop continuously. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B09cOuGGddoqVENjMlY0dkFLQUk/view?usp=sharing

Bug Reproduced two times. I think its just the skill.

Equipment:

Radiant Winged Guardian
Ikom of Waqaya
Call Scion
Nightmaregon

Cannot reproduce. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/26/2016 15:34:42 >
Post #: 1638
8/27/2016 0:54:27   
lifetime dreamer

Blood Storm sword is never healing even when I'm almost dead. I'm not sure if the extra 25% is being applied to special damage, but I got the sword to help with healing hp and that function is absent.
AQ  Post #: 1639
8/27/2016 13:29:20   
Glacies

^ Are you sure it isn't healing at all?

The heal is actually quite weak, and you really have to pay attention to your health bar when the special occurs (the jump is hardly noticeable at times).

< Message edited by Glacies -- 8/27/2016 13:30:11 >
Post #: 1640
8/27/2016 20:46:05   
lifetime dreamer

I'm pretty sure it isn't. I was suspicious and tested it. The example I used was a killing stroke (which happened to be a special) but even so I thought it should still heal.

nvm, either I was wrong or the issue's been resolved. thx.

< Message edited by lifetime dreamer -- 8/27/2016 21:39:12 >
AQ  Post #: 1641
8/28/2016 3:40:59   
Zarek49

-Windows 10

Bug: Sword Master Emblem does not work with the Dagger of Awe.

< Message edited by Zarek49 -- 8/28/2016 3:43:15 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1642
8/28/2016 5:31:37   
Brasca123

Not a bug, a dagger is not a sword.
AQ DF  Post #: 1643
8/28/2016 5:43:17   
Zarek49

Given the description, "...experts with a blade. Be it claymore, rapier, or longsword,..." You would think that it mentioning claymores that hardly even exist in this game, it would extend that blade expertise to the dagger of awe. I'd say it could be allowed or maybe make a dagger master emblem. My bad then, carry on.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1644
8/28/2016 13:03:48   
Sparksx

quote:

-Windows 10
-8250 Online

Bug: When using Radiant Winged Guardian Skill on Ammon (Osiris quest), animation will loop continuously. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B09cOuGGddoqVENjMlY0dkFLQUk/view?usp=sharing

Bug Reproduced two times. I think its just the skill.

Equipment:

Radiant Winged Guardian
Ikm of Waqaya
Call Scion
Nightmaregon

Cannot reproduce. ~IMR

Thought it was RWG but I think its Mirrored Specs. I've been told the bug happens in Ultimon vs Ammon also. When you use Mirrored specs and attack/use spel//slill next turn, the animation loop bug happens.

Equipment:
lvl 90 Radiant Winged Guardian
lvl 90 Greater Dark Glaive of Victory
lvl 75 Ikm of Thoth
lvl 84 Call Scion
lvl 71 Nightmaregon
lvl 75 Mirrored Specs

Here's the videos of the entire quest for proof. it only happens on Ammon though so only need to be concerned about last video.

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Boss Starting from 4:11

< Message edited by Sparksx -- 8/28/2016 13:09:01 >
Post #: 1645
9/9/2016 13:03:19   
Uskius

Hate to be a killjoy, but:

Before bug occurred: Everything was working as normal.

During Bug: When I had the Roly-Poly Codpiece item equipped, all Water Element monster damage was set to zero- even MP damage.

After bug: Without the misc. I took damage as normal and things worked properly.

Item Bugged: Roly-Poly Codpiece
Other Equipment: I tried it with a few different things: Angelic Robes, Pies, Fruitcake Berserker, Soul of Sole, High Communicant's Oath, Poelala(pet), Ice Cream Golem, Ice Cream Crusader, Ice Cream Scoop, Supreme Overlord's Shield, No Shield, and Perfect Pike Pike. The bug happened with all of them.
Screenshot link: Link!
Character page link: Should also be under my post.

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? No.
Did the bug happen again? It happened again after logging out and logging in again.
Browser Info: Firefox, with what I'm assuming are the most recent updates.
Flash version: 22.0.0.209
AQ Epic  Post #: 1646
9/24/2016 18:46:09   
battlesiege15

The heal on Twig's Swordfish seems to not be working because the heal doesn't heal the player but pops up a message saying "10, 100.XXX, 82.5"
AQ AQW  Post #: 1647
10/1/2016 18:33:17   
J9408

Sometimes when I use Paladin's Legacy I can't see the spell names at all. It occurs often whenever I use it with the Ultimon armor. Then there are times when I could see them Is anyone else experiencing this?
Post #: 1648
10/2/2016 12:15:49   
DarkLore

Pyromancer Bloodmage has default skin, eye, and hair colors on face. Even though my skin is Grey, my eyes red, and hair black! Pic of proof!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1649
10/6/2016 10:44:39   
OverLordOfDeath

Pyromancer Bloodmage doesn't show the skull head and shows the default hair.
Post #: 1650
Page:   <<   < prev  64 65 [66] 67 68   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 66 of 83«<6465666768>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition