Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 68 of 82«<6667686970>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2017 21:20:09   
Ella Minnow Pea

Type of bug: After purchasing Z tokens for the first time ever, items and gold disappeared from my account

Bug details: I purchased the Guardian Giftboxes VI '16 from the Guardian Tower. Last weekend, in a different, unrelated transaction, I purchased Z tokens for the first time ever. I received my Z tokens, but then as the giftboxes began opening after new year's, the items disappeared from my inventory, except the armor (Windter Warrior), and the misc item, which never did open, and still remains a giftbox. Also, tons of gold disappeared as well.

Item Bugged:
Other Equipment: Guardian Giftboxes VI '16

Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=45730530

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Chrome 55 on Windows 10
Flash version: 24,0,0,186

Not a bug - most likely, you either misplaced something or someone else accessed your account. Change your password and make sure that no one else knows what it is. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/10/2017 22:36:47 >
AQ  Post #: 1676
1/11/2017 12:12:42   
ClippyDarkmoon

Bug Title: Level 75 Blade of Agony's Blood bug
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, Version 10586 (According to DirectX)
Web Browser and Version: Chrome 54.0.2840.99
Flash Version: 24.0.0.194
Number of Online Players: It was 9,206 when I checked after logging out and 9,438 after a refresh. I don't know how many there were on when I was actually logged in. This is my first weapon bug report.

Now let me get into a little more detail. It's a rather minor bug because it doesn't actually affect the gameplay all that much, but I still find it pretty annoying. And I think it might have been happening with a lower level version of the weapon as well. But at least with my latest battle (and I have seen it before), the damage counter always reverts to a much older-looking version of the fire damage counter on the second attack and shows a hit of 0. If you look at the monster's health bar, it still takes damage but the counter shows that it doesn't. I managed to get a screenshot to show you what I mean.

Edit: Maybe I should add in the rest of the information here. (Again, this is only my first time making a weapon-related bug report. I'm sorry that I didn't read the whole post though. I missed the formatting guide at the bottom of the post.)

Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=84804378

Did you log out and log back in? Not this time in particular, but I have many times in the past whilst still noticing this glitch.
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? No, but a different one started happening. I know the attacks not displaying damage has been listed as not a bug, but the Blade of Agony's Blood was not included on that list. And it's weird, because it only doesn't display sometimes. My last attack on the enemy it did display both hits again.

< Message edited by ClippyDarkmoon -- 1/11/2017 17:20:28 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1677
1/12/2017 0:42:39   
Kay Oh

I think this qualifies as a bug?

Long talon weapon doesn't appear to be in a fixed state on the char page, instead it rotates between its other MRM types. Same deal with Airenals cunning.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 1678
1/16/2017 6:03:38   
Shiba

Soul Slinger is currently displaying a damage range of 18-30. This should be 18-48. I have not tested out this weapin a lot, but this does not seem to be a graphical error. The damage is not as expected for a ranged weapon...
AQ  Post #: 1679
1/17/2017 7:11:10   
RedEyedDrake

When I used the Hydromancer Bloodblade in its Melee form in a Fully Offensive armor on an opponent with a Water modifer of 130% the damage that was being dealt to said opponent was kind of low, even for a character with 200 in both STR and INT. Especially given that this is a weapon where the Melee mode is supposed to add a total of 34% damage. And this happened against that sort of enemy over the course of several battles, not just one. It definitely didn't average out to the sort of numbers I've seen when using the MagnaBlade in a Fully Offensive armor, which adds only 30% damage on its own and when taking into account how the basic numbers of the Bloodblade's Melee mode and those of the MagnaBlade are supposed to average out at the same value. Instead, it felt as it the Melee mode averaged out to a notably lower value despite the things in its favor.

I'm not sure if this is actually a problem but could someone check if the Melee and Magic modes aren't 'crosswired'? Or at least the ones on the Bloodblade that is on the free server? Like, it is supposed to be a Magic weapon that you can switch to Melee, right? And not the other way around? So yeah, I get the feeling that the Melee mode might be having its damage calculated as if it is a Magic weapon. Or something to that effect.

< Message edited by RedEyedDrake -- 1/22/2017 8:43:06 >
AQ  Post #: 1680
1/19/2017 18:01:31   
Celidion

You can use Sword Master Emblem with Long Talon Glaive even though it's a Ranged Spear Type weapon. It does not unequip like it does with other non-sword weapons.

http://puu.sh/tseDh/e7a5b2fe95.png

Not really a big deal, but figured I'd report it.

< Message edited by Celidion -- 1/19/2017 18:02:23 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1681
1/20/2017 1:21:26   
Gold

MurderKillosity does not actually cap at 2000% with a sufficiently powerful monster like the Essence Dragons. I've gotten up to 2675% because I just gained that much from using the shield, weapon, and misc for a few turns.

Screenshot here

Update on this: The cap straight up does not work. I'm at 6100% now.

< Message edited by Gold -- 1/22/2017 15:34:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1682
1/21/2017 17:06:45   
Zaramortar

while using the equipment upgrader my melee C.O.M.E.T. turned into a magic C.U.P.I.D.

This is intended. You can cycle through the weapons and eventually end up back with COMET. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/22/2017 0:06:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1683
1/25/2017 9:21:40   
Thor

Under releam still equips itself on ranged when u re equip it from magic.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1684
1/25/2017 10:14:53   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

When using the Samurai Warlords skill with Fist of Legend, the skill does Melee damage instead of Ranged.

EDIT: Also the new Frogzard Hunter armour doesn't seek against zards when you have the Fist of Legend equipped.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 1/28/2017 9:39:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1685
1/28/2017 9:25:17   
zxczxc

spear, my no drop weapon, doesn t work with spear master emblem, then appears the message saying item working only with spear, then item unnequips
http://uploadimage.ro/1wZC/aq_bug.jpg
Post #: 1686
1/29/2017 4:51:46   
Eniliad

My Horo-Show Void Visor is not affecting my Ice Resistance; other effects appear to be acting normally.

Before equipping:

After equipping:

AQ Encyclopedia entry showing what stat changes are supposed to take place (I have the lv108 version, so I should be seeing a 9% reduction in Ice damage)
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19953151&mpage=5&key=�
AQ  Post #: 1687
1/29/2017 6:15:55   
Gold

If you look at the actual entry here, it has been updated since to multiply your Ice resistance by x0,5 or whatever version you have. Also notice that it no longer takes a turn to equip and that it costs much more SP than it used to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1688
1/30/2017 11:06:15   
NotKnowName

Well I read this thread and feel a bit fishy so I tried the armor and then found out that the Radiant Warhorse Chest seems bugged, it gives lv.150 version to my lv.92 char.
AQ  Post #: 1689
1/30/2017 11:19:45   
RedEyedDrake

Now, if only the darn SP refund bug from the previous page that Horo-Show Void Visor has would at least get acknowledged...
AQ  Post #: 1690
2/2/2017 6:10:29   
s_venom

When you unequip Under Realm War hammer in magic mode and re equip it, then it goes to range mode.
AQ DF  Post #: 1691
2/5/2017 14:17:34   
SmashBrawlerX2

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game Freezes, animations still going but never proceeds past the end of the player's turn.

Bug details: Using the L150 Silver Lighting Rod from Warlic's Shop to draw mana when below required spell mana in generalist's robes in the Trumpha war. Has happened twice.

Before bug occurred: Playing as normal, casting spells with Generalist's Robe (Wizard Robes) + Silver Lightning Rod against Washed Out Water Wyrm

During Bug: Below mana for ball lighting (cheapest staff spell) when pressing attack, pressing attack causes mana to be drawn (as well as 'You draw mana') message appearing, but afterward the player continues holding up the Lightning Rod Staff as if casting and there is no way to progress. Has happened twice, the first time might not have been with Generalists Rove, but the second time definitely was.

Just reproduced it a third and fourth time in combat practice. Having to automatically draw mana when below the staff's spell's mana threshold (~392 mana) in generalists robes is the key. It never happened in ultraguardian robes, or when choosing to draw mana when I already had enough for a spell.

After bug: Have to log out and lose all momentum to fix

Item Bugged: Silver Lighting Rod + likely Generalist's Robes
Other Equipment: Sedna's Faith, L150 Asgardian Lion Cat Pet, L140 Called IceZard
Screenshot link: http://imgur.com/a/JG5ty
Character page link: under avatar. http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=35782886

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Yes, A day later
Browser Info: Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m
Flash version: 24.0.0.194

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/5/2017 20:09:26 >
AQ  Post #: 1692
2/7/2017 21:58:54   
Revofev

Type of bug: Gameplay

Bug details:
When Celtic Wheel is equipped and toggled on, if you switch to another shield the SP you used to toggle it on is not refunded.
You need to toggle off before switching shields.

Item Bugged: Celtic Wheel
Other Equipment: Geomancer's Robes
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you clear cache? No
Browser Info: Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit)
Flash version: 24.0.0.194

< Message edited by Revofev -- 2/7/2017 21:59:03 >
Post #: 1693
2/7/2017 23:33:55   
Glacies

^ Same issue occurs with Farzhad Mogloo, Cozy Farzhad Mogloo, Pies, and Fujin no Shukufuku, Ethereal Shield - probably the majority of shield toggles. A fix would be appreciated.

< Message edited by Glacies -- 2/7/2017 23:38:13 >
Post #: 1694
2/8/2017 1:06:27   
dragonlord555

I'm almost sure that that is supposed to be intentional, given how I tend to use those items as 'Extra SP' as needed.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1695
2/8/2017 15:58:19   
Glacies

It isn't extra SP, you would get that same amount back if the shields toggled off upon switching.
Post #: 1696
2/16/2017 10:26:03   
Dreiko Shadrack

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Bug details: Equipping the Lightning Rod (Misc) without the 74sp required will cause it to remove 50 DEX from your stats until you log out, furthermore this can be repeated indefinitely even below 0 DEX

Before bug occurred: Prepping up for a fight

During Bug: 200 DEX turned to 150 DEX

After bug: 150 remained even after successfully equipping lightning rod.

Item Bugged: Lightning Rod (Misc)
Other Equipment: Any armor, Any weapon, Any pet, Any shield, Any guest
Screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wtkfvlbqac85yh/Screenshot%202017-02-16%2015.22.36.png?dl=0
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3698277

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 24,0,0,194

< Message edited by Dreiko Shadrack -- 2/16/2017 10:29:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1697
2/17/2017 12:44:02   
Lord Tenebros

I tried to buy a Mystery Bag of Gold while holding a little less than 1,100,000,000 gold. However, I was unable to do so because "I am already holding more gold than I can carry." I can understand this being a thing before the gold cap raise, but I'm pretty sure I'm under all of the new caps while still not being able to buy it. I think this isn't so much a "bug" and more along the lines of "the Mystery Bag of Gold" didn't get updated yet, but I couldn't find a better place than here to post this in.
Post #: 1698
2/21/2017 20:00:56   
ZumaChaosReborn

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this response, because it's not a bug, rather a response to something that is thought to be a bug, but...

Cobra's situation is not a bug. This is intended to prevent boost stacking. Any boosts made through any Windter Set item end at the end of the battle.
AQ  Post #: 1699
2/22/2017 13:16:36   
Relinfearous

Sometimes, while wearing the Radiant Warhorse temporary Armor, the game gets stuck loading the "Player" on the battle loading screen.
AQ  Post #: 1700
Page:   <<   < prev  66 67 [68] 69 70   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 68 of 82«<6667686970>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition