Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 70 of 82«<6869707172>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2017 0:55:27   
OverLordOfDeath

It does change if the weapon has different versions of it and if it is the highest level version. So just upgrade it until it goes back to Frostval's merc sword.
Post #: 1726
5/4/2017 7:02:47   
YeOldTurnip

Its at the max level though. It should've had a lvl 150 version for melee anyways because the Frostvale giftboxes go up to 150 and seperate all the melee, magic, and ranged options. Do I downgrade then upgrade and hope it goes to the melee version, or just leave it at 145? There's a possibility if I downgrade it it'll just go to the lvl 145 magic version.
AQ DF  Post #: 1727
5/4/2017 9:01:15   
OverLordOfDeath

No just upgrade it until it switches back to the frostval merc's sword.
Post #: 1728
5/4/2017 10:55:05   
YeOldTurnip

Oh I see. It mustve been lvl 150 already then. Thats a cool feature I never knew about.
AQ DF  Post #: 1729
5/7/2017 15:12:08   
Kilvakar

Just saying that the Insightful Ultraguardian Armor (robes) is still bugged so it gives no mana regen. Any chance of fixing this? It's a no-drop, so I feel it would be rather important to fix.
AQ  Post #: 1730
5/7/2017 20:29:46   
lifetime dreamer

I've also been feeling the byte of the UG Robes bug.
AQ  Post #: 1731
5/8/2017 11:41:05   
Xonuss7

This may have been mentioned before, but the Level 75 version Carnafex Spear from War of the Giants shows the wrong description.

It shows the following;

"This heavy club is studded with sharkzard teeth,
- the better to rip and tear into your opponent!

No animals were harmed in the making of this club.
Exceöt the sharkzards. But their teeth grow back."

As far as I'm concerned, as spear is not a club. ;)
AQ  Post #: 1732
5/12/2017 1:45:11   
OrdonCrane

Not sure if this is a bug, or if it's been mentioned, but when I look at the Giant's Might armor, it looks as if there was meant to be a sort of bear-head cowl. As it is, the character's head sits over the top of that cowl, but you can still see the bear nose and such sticking out from behind the character's head. Is this a layering issue?

< Message edited by OrdonCrane -- 5/12/2017 1:46:10 >
DF  Post #: 1733
5/27/2017 3:11:51   
Uskius

Before bug occurred: Things were working normally.

During Bug: The Amethyst Sunder doesn't restore any health or mana.

After bug: I moved out of town to start a new life. I met Shelly, who fixed hot rods for a living, and we started dating. I'd never met anyone like her: she was 6'3" and 250 lbs of pure muscle, and had the cutest dimples and freckles. For some reason, she thought I was normal. But then again, she never found my collection of used gum I picked up from public places. Whenever I heard a car revving up its engine real loud, I would think of Shelly and how our life together was moving towards a bright future so fast. We got married, and I looked so stupidly happy in all the photos I almost died of embarrassment when I saw them afterwards. Then one day I found out Shelly was pregnant! It brought out an unexpected girly side of her, and we would spend hours looking over and making up baby names, and giving some of those names to our household objects. Her due date came a couple weeks early, but the doctors told us the babies would still be healthy(yes, babies; twins). The doctor called for one last push for the first twin. Shelly's yell came from all around the room at once, and the fluorescent lights flickered and sparked before going out. I saw a red light shining on one doctor's face from Shelly, and our first twin entered the world with the howl of a dinosaur, so loud my vision began to blur and shake. It spoke with growling and snarling overlapping voices, saying several things at once; "FIND ME IN THE CIRCLE. FIND ME IN THE END.", "THE HOUR OF THE PROPHECY IS AT HAND!", "THE BLOOD PRICE SHALL BE PAYED!", and other more profane things. I looked at Shelly, and her face was frozen in agony and terror; I asked her if she was okay, and she started sobbing and talking in indistinct syllables, her voice the same as a newborn's. Then a tide of vermin and insects cam chittering out, followed by the second twin. It made no noise. It spoke directly into our minds with a voice that could start an avalanche, "PREPARE THE THRONE." At that point I kinda sorta pooped my pants, and passed out. I woke up on the other side of the world in Kalgoorlie, Australia in a park. A few yards to my right, there was a wizened old man feeding pigeons. He stared directly into my eyes, looking as if his soul had endured far too much for too long, and said, "I've been waiting. Come. There is much work to be done."
spoiler:

Everything else still works as normal

Item Bugged: Amethyst Sunder
Other Equipment: The bug happened with most of the other equipment in my active inventory.
Screenshot link: No screenshot due to the timing, but it both showed the number 0 for HP/MP restored and restored none.
Character page link: Here.

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Firefox.
Flash version: The latest or the version before the current one.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1734
5/27/2017 15:17:52   
Valentine

Before bug occurred: N/A

During Bug: (Psycho) Candy Hearts inflicted Neutral-element damage while the Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe was equipped, a Neutral-element weapon; from a programming perspective it makes sense since the Candy Hearts spells' match the element of your currently equipped weapon… but I don't think "Neutral-element" damage was intended by the programmers.
It still damaged the opponent (a Water Witch), but there was no associated sound effect and displayed a white "?" for its elemental symbol. Perhaps the spells require a default element?

EDIT α: Upon further testing it appears that this "Neutral-element" damage only occurs if you cast the spell after equipping the weapon but before attacking with it. If you attack with the weapon at least once its element is "set" until the next time you attack… and the spell's damage will then key off of that "set" element (so if the weapon did Fire damage during a previous attack, the spell will do Fire damage).
I attempted to try this with the Rainbow Raygun, another Neutral-element weapon, but the spell appeared to attack with a random element right off the bat—I'm guessing the Raygun's element is "set" immediately upon equipping while the Guardian Blade/UltraGuardian Scythe's element is "set" immediately upon attacking.

EDIT β: So when logging in the Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe's element is listed as "Neutral," thus causing Candy Hearts to inflict Neutral-element damage by default… however the Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe that I can temporarily receive from the Guardian Tower is listed as "Fire," instead… so casting Candy Hearts (prior to attacking with the weapon) causes the spell to inflict Fire-element damage by default.

EDIT γ: Tried Candy Hearts with the Cello Bow, with the spell inflicting Earth-elemental damage against an opponent with equal Earth and Wind resistance. Tried the spell with the Horo-Show Void Vanquisher set to Void/Harm-elemental damage, with the spell inflicting Void/Harm-elemental damage; not a bug, per-se, but still pretty neat…

After bug: N/A

Item Bugged: (Psycho) Candy Hearts
Other Equipment: Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe, Might UltraGuardian Plate/Frogzard Hunter, UltraGuardian Shield/Soul of Sole
Screenshot link: http://www.schadenfreudestudios.com/backup/games/battleon/spell_candy_hearts.jpg
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=3187006

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash version: 25.0.0.171

(On an unrelated note Valentine appears to have lost her head… apparently her Frogzard Hunter uniform doesn't like that helmet I got from Robina's Monster Hunter treasure chest. Took awhile for the armor to load, too.)

< Message edited by Valentine -- 6/6/2017 15:49:49 >
AQ  Post #: 1735
6/4/2017 22:59:50   
greenlegend

My level 10 Spear of Lumens (gold) changed into ''light magestaff''.

This is intended, unfortunately. I accidentally overwrote the Lv10 Light Magestaff to make the Lv10 Spear of Lumens, so I had to fix it. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/5/2017 21:51:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1736
6/10/2017 2:54:22   
OverLordOfDeath

I don't know where to post this exactly. I try to switch my weapon so i could log in with another weapon but it keeps going back to Cometfall.
Post #: 1737
6/13/2017 6:01:56   
Sabre the First

Radiant Aegis - the new hunt shield - seems to always make the first hit of light damage the player takes with the shield equipped = 0. This happens regardless of how many turns into the battle the first light hit occurs, and regardless of how many turns the shield's been equipped before the first light hit occurs. If the player blocks the first light hit, this effect is not carried onto future turns.

I've experienced this on multiple characters, with different armours/weapons/etc. equipped, and against different enemies, so it's clear the bug is coming solely from the shield, not from any item interaction.
AQ  Post #: 1738
6/15/2017 17:04:55   
Windstar

The Father's Day Tie seems bugged, it does not load when I try to equip it, why?
It makes the game freeze every time I try to equip it.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 1739
6/19/2017 8:30:45   
Rayimika
Banned

Ice Cream Crusader armor's MC on Proc of Proc of magical damage special, like Heartana's or Cerberus Fury's says it boosts the damage by 33.3%.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/20/2017 22:40:03 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1740
6/19/2017 17:44:39   
pihilliplopoph

Stun bow in paralysis mode will sometimes make a pop-up that says the monster is stunned for an extended duration which should mean it was paralyzed for 2 rounds, but it is only paralysis for 1. I'm not sure if this is just a typo of or the monster is meant to be paralyzed for two rounds when the "extended duration" pop-up occurs.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/20/2017 22:48:29 >
Post #: 1741
6/25/2017 13:05:13   
Muchiha

Good morning (from where I am at least) IMR!

This bug report / inquiry of mine involves two items used together: The Azamay Marble Guardian Golem Pet and the Supreme Azamay Poison Runestone Z Misc,

What I noticed during my battles is that whenever a monster is already been affected with a poison of equal level (In this case the Lvl of Poison is 153) that I have "stacked" several times, which gives the poison a "Power" of 2.6 or a number higher than that, whenever my Poison rune enhanced Azamay pet golem attacks, it resets the "Power" of the poison back to 1 while also resetting the duration of the poison back to 10. Is this an intended effect?

I don't know the game mechanics as well as you guys do, so please correct me if I am wrong on this:

#1) In this game, if a poison were to affect a monster that has already been affected with a poison of equal level, would that result in the poison becoming more potent, as in the "Power" of the Poison increasing?

#2) My follow up question is the same as Question #1) only the difference being how the interaction of a poison of the same level would be with a poison of equal level that has already been stacked with the "Power" being >1

Other info

Browser: Google Chrome

Server: Guardian Server.

Note:
I already tried the usual routine of re-logging in and clearing my cache several times before deciding to make this post.

Thanks again

The Azamay golem is on an older standard where poison doesn't stack with itself and is assumed to not stack with itself. It's inconvenient, but it's intended. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/4/2017 3:42:39 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1742
6/30/2017 11:56:35   
RedEyedDrake

The Noctrunal Knight Rider still hasn't been fixed so as to be tagged as a "rider" armor and thus still recieves a damage penalty in the jousting quest.
Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

Additionally, the Horo-Show Void Visor still refunds SP if you have it equipped when you defeat a monster. And it happens both in the random battle format and in the quest format, as in when your fight a single monster and that's that and when you fight a monster and then immediately proceed onto another battle.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/4/2017 3:42:54 >
AQ  Post #: 1743
6/30/2017 13:06:03   
Mr G W

When a Chi Shield is broken, it will generate SP based on excess damage taken instead of consuming SP.

Cannot reproduce. ~IMR

EDIT: Wait, no, something's weird o.o

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/4/2017 3:58:52 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1744
7/1/2017 2:16:31   
OverLordOfDeath

the fireworks misc is impossible to buy. it just says not for sale.
Post #: 1745
7/3/2017 3:38:39   
kittylitter

In staff form, zealot's wrath works with the sword master emblem but not the staff master emblem.

EDIT: The bug doesn't always seem to happen. I swear it did happen, though!

EDIT: It happens if when you first equip the weapon it's a sword, and then you switch to staff form. If when you first equip it, it is already a staff, then the bug does not occur.

< Message edited by kittylitter -- 7/3/2017 4:08:33 >
Post #: 1746
7/5/2017 21:45:53   
Mr G W

Similarly to the above mentioned Chi Shield bug, mana shields that are broken drain extra MP based on excess damage taken.

i've had a single gandolphin cast drain over half my MP (approx 1900 mp) by tanking a big hit, even though the shield had around 200 hp at around 3 mp efficiency (which shouldnt drain more than about 600 mp)

< Message edited by Mr G W -- 7/5/2017 21:47:47 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1747
7/6/2017 3:02:06   
Aura Knight

The Greivous Key weapons are converting element locked attacks from armors into darkness if untriggered and darkness/light if triggered. This happens on black pirate costume's third hit as well as the second and third hits of time twisted carnax fighter. The only thing causing this would be the weapon as the attacks of both armors work as they should with other weapons equipped.

< Message edited by Aura Knight -- 7/6/2017 4:28:53 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1748
7/7/2017 2:25:28   
kittylitter

Gryphon rider's lean breaks when you do the following:

Equip it.
Dismount.
Switch to a different armor.
Switch back to gryphon. You will automatically dismount and then the lean disappears.

EDIT: Actually it's only a display bug? At first I thought the damage I was doing was too low but I realized I forgot to divide by 1.1 in my damage calculations.

< Message edited by kittylitter -- 7/7/2017 2:34:39 >
Post #: 1749
7/9/2017 2:28:37   
the4got10_1

CTRL+F "Shadowslayer" not found. 2 bugs, 1 major 1 minor.

Minor:

Shadowslayer doesn't trigger on Undead Sasquatch and Skull Ape.

Major:

Shadowslayer > another armour > Shadowslayer against a monster that Shadowslayer triggers against. At the end of the battle, the SP bar is completely drained. I can replicate this consistently against the Nightraider. Shadowslayer against its normal attacks, switch into Energy armour for its SP attack, switch back into Shadowslayer and kill it, and poof, my SP is gone.

---

Also, not familiar with damage formula at all, but the Assassin armour seems to deal far too little damage for a level 82 armour. My level 65 Water Plate seems to deal more damage than it.

EDIT: Yeah, it's either bugged or it's ****. Reached Class Level 10, so the armour is at Power Level 90; I'm still struggling to hit more than 120 total in Whispering Raiment when my Level 75 armours are hitting 200 total and even level 65 Water Plate was hitting 140. No amount of accuracy buffs can make up for 50% damage.

< Message edited by the4got10_1 -- 7/11/2017 12:50:04 >
Post #: 1750
Page:   <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 70 of 82«<6869707172>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition