Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 76 of 76«<7273747576
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2018 11:10:06   
AliceShiki

@ExtremeProGaming See this: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22350839
AQ  Post #: 1876
1/3/2019 4:11:59   
Rayimika

Sword Master Emblem doesn't recognize Perfectly Balanced Blade as sword.

< Message edited by Rayimika -- 1/3/2019 4:12:13 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1877
1/6/2019 21:58:16   
Jack O

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: Running out of Stamina with the Thunderbird Joust helm on will cause you to keep the Dex/Luk stay bonuses and apparently they stack

Before bug occurred: I was just farming the Dragon of time for experience on my mage and when I got to the Carnax part I needed to put my helm on in order to reduce his energy damage and because I was a Sol Neko and had a SP guest..I kept burning though my sp way too fast

During Bug: Because of the excessive burning of SP I had to keep putting the helm back on and I was farming the dragons all day

After bug: I didn't know what was causing it until I fought him for the who knows how many times I have done it, I wasn't 100% sure it was the helm until I tried it and I can confirm it is the helm misc.

Item Bugged: Thunderbird Joust Helm
Other Equipment: Festive Leprechaun, Dragon Staff, Thunderbird Joust shield
Screenshot link: https://sta.sh/0dandwuu01k
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=76676948

Did you log out and log back in? Yes. Logging off gets rid of the effects but the bug occured again
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome?
Flash version: latest version I hope

should be fixed now~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/8/2019 13:11:07 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1878
1/10/2019 5:13:07   
dark_foot

There is a bug with the Geocastellum armor, it no longer has the quick cast skill (sp--> every element resist modification multiplicative ie. all damage taken is x.82554).
what I mean is that the skill is grey and cannot be viewed or clicked.
Is this a bug or has the feature been removed?
Post #: 1879
1/11/2019 6:29:59   
Bolter

Is this a bug or what? why does New Year's Surprise says +NaN BtH now instead of a fixed number and then when I try attacking, all attacks miss? Also Purple Rain seems to be consistently failing now and not succeeding even once.

Frostval Giftbox weapons' specials are also not doing any damage.

< Message edited by Bolter -- 1/11/2019 12:24:47 >
AQ  Post #: 1880
1/11/2019 13:55:16   
OverLordOfDeath

Armor of Frostval Past's skill is glitched at times since it didn't change the element of my attacks to ice and i had to log out to fix it as i was playing on the launcher.
Post #: 1881
1/14/2019 20:11:55   
roobee

Berserker's Hides Nightmare Visage skill is not reducing the enemy's health after their END get's reduced.
Post #: 1882
Page:   <<   < prev  72 73 74 75 [76]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 76 of 76«<7273747576
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition