Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 22 of 32«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2013 6:34:39   
P_ing

Bug Details :

Knight class II quest, when I chose the Kingdom of Rennd train as a Pria Knight, it returned back to the main menu of Knight class and noticed me that Error retrieving stored data, told me to report this error

I'm not sure this error has been reported or not, just fix it, please.

This should be fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:05:13 >
Post #: 526
7/20/2013 6:49:20   
Lord GrimDusk

@above

Same thing!

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:05:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 527
7/20/2013 7:34:47   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Bug fixes with Knight:

- The armour should no longer give you negative resistances.
- If you didn't retrain your knight armour, then the quest will just give you a notice instead of kicking you out.
AQ  Post #: 528
7/20/2013 8:56:03   
Zeraldo

Bug details: When the game tries to load the temporary Pria Knight armour, it hangs on the loading screen.
Before bug occurred: Went through dialogue for first quest as a Pria Knight

During Bug: Loading screen hangs

After bug: Hangs until you exit the window

Quest/War Bugged: First quest in training with the Pria knight armour
Character Level: 150
Equipment: Ultra-guardian armour, Blade of Awe
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome version 28.0.1500.72
Flash version: 11.8.800.97

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:06:06 >
Post #: 529
7/21/2013 23:11:20   
KlawdStrife
Helpful!

Bug details: The game hangs when untraining stats with Sir Pwnsalot, i suspect it has something to do with the clicking the jaw thing.
Before bug occurred:
When you choose to untrain again, Sir Pwnsalot will have no jaw on the screen where you choose to untrain stats
During Bug:
If you choose to untrain, Sir Pwnsalot would not load and the game hangs
After bug:
The game will hang until you refresh the browser

Quest/War Bugged: Untraining
Character Level: 82
Character page link: KlawdStrife

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome version 28.0.1500.72 M
Flash version: 11.8.800.97

Okay, Sir Pwnsalot now no longer offers the "retrain" option, since I can't figure out how to make it work. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:25:32 >
AQ  Post #: 530
7/22/2013 23:38:32   
The Green Guy

Knight training

This one seems minor.

I've trained up to a level 10 Pria Knight previous to this.

I went to the new Knight class interface (train as a knight, what is a knight, restore my knighthood, etc.), and selected the option for joining another kingdom.

This takes me to the screen for "yes" or "no" with the warning that this will reset me to a L5 Knight.

When I click yes, I return to the knight screen, and nothing has changed (seemingly) - Knight Level in the upper right-hand corner says "10", and the options continue to loop as though I were a level 10 knight.

BUT!

When I click back to town, and *go back* into the Knight training interface, *now* it says I am Knight Level 5, and I am able to progress normally.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:31:17 >
Post #: 531
7/23/2013 0:22:33   
The Green Guy

This is with a fresh internet cache (I believe; or does it not clear between opening/closing/reboots?)

Sort of a continuation of the last bug (which is why I post it here rather than in Armor/Items), this one seems fairly major though (and is something of a DOUBLE bug, it seems):

I'm a level 5 knight, starting the quest to protect the eye (having decided to join Pria again).

It seemed to skip through the normal shop interface and just pressed through the dialogue & on to the battles - no message about needing to be in the Squire/Knight armor.

At battle start, I had the Squire's armor on, and was able to use all the skills (even the level 5 brotherhood).

Using the brotherhood skill summons a guest that takes me down to 0 MP instantly at the start of every battle, but doesn't drain SP. This includes when I received a free heal between battles. This should be fixed. ~IMR

If I switch armor, I get the normal message that "Tathlin would be very displeased to hear that you went into battle without your training armor!"

Now here is the interesting part: I didn't have the Squire's training armor in my inventory at all, let alone the Pria Knight armor in the top 8.

Meaning, I was suddenly stuck without any option except to Flee. This is intended. At this point of the training, you should know better. ~IMR

After fleeing, I went back to the shop, bought back the Squire's Training Armor, and put both that and my Pria Knight armor in my top 8 armors.

I again went to the quest, and again, the "Loading" screen simply skipped past the normal shop interface.

I was again placed into a "temp" Squire's Training Armor, and the guest summoned by the earlier "brotherhood" skill was still there, and he still drained my MP completely.

I switched to Pria Knight armor to see what would happen - and none of the skills were available, which I'm guessing is intentional, so that's good.

I switched to the Squire's Training Armor in my inventory, re-used the Brotherhood skill, and the new guest began consuming SP like normal (this did *not* restore my MP, but once I got a free heal, it did not consume any of my MP).

This allowed me to progress like normal to being a Pria Knight

except for one thing:

The game continues to skip through the shop interface and automatically place me into a "temp" suit of armor (now Pria Knight armor).

This temp suit of armor functions *exactly* like the "temp" Squire's training armor:
Using 'brotherhood' summons a guest that instantly drains ALL MP, but does not drain anything else.
All the skills function normally (including the passive ones).

Switching to my actual Pria Knight armor inside my inventory & re-using brotherhood remedies this situation in the exact same fashion.

And *now* I am able to progress like normal - except:

every new level, I am placed into the 'temp' Pria Knight armor (with all the same symptoms), and the game just skips over the shop interface, preventing me from equipping my inventory's Pria Knight armor until actually in battle.

p.s. I'm not positive, but I'm not totally sure I had to have my character class set to "knight" before, and was able to get l10 Knighthood; this time, to restart from l5 and choose a kingdom, it did say I needed to have my knighthood restored before continuing (and did so).
I'm not 100% on this though, just a small possibility as something to do with the bug here. Maybe I'll test this later, if I feel up to redoing the Knight quests *again*. (or you could start paying me, wink wink)

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:33:19 >
Post #: 532
8/5/2013 11:13:53   
zippy2010

Bug details: When I go to class shop of ‘Emoran Knights and exit w/o buying anything, it sends me to Pria knight training menu after the shop exit dialogue from Herous. Then again the game freezes when I try to return to town.
Before bug: I had just login but does the same even when I do some battles before that.
Misc info: My lvl 150 and 45 both having same problem. Done all basic steps to avoid bugs and all latest softwares.

Sry if in wrong section. Don't know exactly where this belong.

You're in the right section. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/6/2013 7:23:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 533
8/17/2013 10:12:21   
exgsuntzu

Legends of lore i spend 2x 250 tokens to switch the monster i had to hunt
both times when i encountered the monster nothing happened and it just circles me back to the original hunt target

Quest/War Bugged:Legends of Lore
Character Level: 130
Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link:below avvy

Did you log out and log back in? No i would lose the tokens then aswell
Did you clear cache? No see above
Did the bug happen again? Wont know not risking any more tokens
Browser Info: FF latest
Flash version: 11.7.700.224

I can't reproduce the bug. I've refunded your tokens. Sorry about this. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:39:06 >
AQ  Post #: 534
8/24/2013 5:30:50   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Bug details:
(1) In the Frogzard Knight Quest Level 8, where you shoot the skeletons in the mini game. If you spend too much time, you get this dialogue:
quote:

«You»: Do these undead ever die? ...Re-die?

Then you are brought back to re-try the mini game again.

However after one skeleton runs out in this second (and all consecutive runs) of the mini game, it will immediately bring you back to the above dialogue, in essence making it impossible to proceed with the quest. The only way out of this is to press the back button on your browser and reload the game.

(2) Clicking "Join Another Order!" from the Frogzard Knight menu will reset your class level to 0, not 5.

Fixed both. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:21:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 535
8/24/2013 21:41:58   
RedEyedDrake

Before bug occurred: Having completed Frogzard Knight class training I decided to retrain back to the Pria Knights for now.

During Bug: After clicking the "Join Another Order" button the message asking wether I'm certain popped up. Said message indicated that should I continue I will lose all of my Knight class levels, rather than just the last five of them.

After bug: Clicking "Yes" as your awnser sets you Knight class levels to zero, meaning that if one wants to join a different order from the Frogzard Knight page one is forced to redo basic squire training as well.

Quest/War Bugged: Frogzard Knight class "home page"
Character Level: 135
Equipment: The bug seemingly happens regardless of the equipment worn because the choice to drop my class level to zero came up both in the Frogzard Knight armor and in my starting Student's Robes
Character page link: Below avvy

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Windows Internet Explorer 8
Flash version: 11.8.800.94

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:22:17 >
AQ  Post #: 536
9/3/2013 17:35:56   
shadow1531

I had the same problem as @RedEyedDrake

Fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:22:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 537
9/7/2013 0:10:13   
sol1tud3

With an adventurer, going to Today's Event > Rescue the Sacrifice!, a pop-up said "Sorry, this quest is only available to Guardians!" but the character proceeds into the quest.

Info subs state there are both 133 and 123Z versions of the rewards in Barry Jotter, but only 123Z was present in the shop.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:23:14 >
AQ  Post #: 538
9/7/2013 16:33:13   
King of Clubs

The cat gold page says we are at 2,503,440,800.0 Billion gold. A billion billion? guessing we hit a bug here =0

Back to 166.1B, you guys work fast!

Dealt with. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:24:30 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 539
9/10/2013 14:25:47   
P_ing

what's wrong with the Eukara Vox - bane of the truphma quest? that quest's available for everyone until yesterday, then it's just for guardians. is it a bug?

It should only be available to Guardians. Letting everyone in was a bug. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:25:02 >
Post #: 540
9/10/2013 15:33:56   
greenlegend

Since the Ballyhoo upgrade I level up every battle! it says 0 xp needed every time i battle a monster.

Not a bug. Go fight a battle and you'll level up. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:25:23 >
AQ DF  Post #: 541
9/14/2013 5:36:22   
trekkie5690

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game Crash

Bug details: In the Rescue the Sacrifice quest, when you click on the button to rescue the clan members, the game hangs on the background screen where the Leave/Start Quest buttons are.
Before bug occurred: Going through pre-quest cut-scene of Rescue the sacrifice.

During Bug: The game hangs.

After bug: The game is hung up. Is there REALLY anything after the bug?

Quest/War Bugged: Rescue the Sacrifice
Character Level: 110 Guardian
Equipment: Savant Robe, Guardian Shield, Guardian Spear, My Fairy Godmother (Lv. 110)
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=44685729

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox version 23.0.1
Flash version: 11.8.800.168

Does it hang on this screen? You're supposed to click on the tents there to try and find the clannies. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/15/2013 4:15:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 542
9/26/2013 11:10:31   
shadowkillerjv

I am now utterly convinced that the lvl 150 washed-out water wyrm in the xov's fire quest absolutely hates me

over 100 attempts (no, I'm not exaggerating) and this monster still will not load for me

I do not know if it's just the monster or the quest itself is frozen for me, but I'll post this in the monsters bug section as well

I have cleared my cache and re-logged in over 3 dozen times and nada

I am at a loss and am fairly annoyed that I can't get to the new Horde's Ire armor....can this be fixed??

Always remember, the world HAS to suck....if not we'd all fall off !

AQ  Post #: 543
9/26/2013 19:05:37   
Qavex

Type of bug (Broken guest [I'm not sure if this should go in the pet/guest section, but I haven't had problems with other LB guests, just the one in this war] ):

Bug details:
The clickable LB guest in the war camp isn't scaling properly. My level 143 (with 115 CHA) picks up a guest that costs 7mp/turn and has hit thrice so far for 25 damage each time (this may be a cioncidence). I believe it is a really low-level version I've gotten. And the guest does cost MP, not SP.

Quest/War Bugged: Ultimon War
Character Level: 143
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=71223837

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: 11.8.800.175

Should be fixed. Clear your cache to get the newest version. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:25:58 >
AQ  Post #: 544
10/6/2013 5:25:38   
Legendary_Swordsman

same problem as whackybeanz every time in Knight saga part IV with the arrow mini game after 1st loss the game gets very bugy and won't let u try again.

Fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 17:26:13 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 545
10/7/2013 13:04:37   
Kalas

Has this bug been reported before? Unknown
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical

Bug details: Not much to say.

Before bug occurred: Everything worked fine until the bug occured.

During Bug: The screen will freeze and not continue.

After bug: Had to refresh the game and log back in.

Quest/War Bugged: Knight V: Demons Of Stormfall
Character Level: 74
Equipment: Squire Armor(or however its said), Ultra-Guardian Shield.
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3079882
Did you log out and log back in? Yes, several times.
Browser Info: IE 8.0
Flash version: 11.8

Uh. Where will it freeze? What will you do that makes it freeze? Is it just loading the quest? If so, then where are accessing it from? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/7/2013 15:03:46 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 546
10/10/2013 19:23:30   
Dino Il Paladino

Dear staff,
In the Knight Tournament dialogs are displayed over the fight, and if you follow the dialogs you can win without fighting; this happens in both normal and hard mode.

Dino il Paladino

Fixing now. Thanks for the screenshot. ~Zephyros

< Message edited by Zephyros -- 10/10/2013 19:38:16 >
AQ  Post #: 547
10/14/2013 2:50:24   
araxia

Has this bug been reported before? I don't think so.

Type of bug: Class levels

Bug details: My fighter level is 7, when it used to be 10. Since my fighter level is 7, I can't do knight quests anymore.
Before bug occurred: I had fighter level 10.

During Bug: My fighter level is miraculously turned to 7 and I cannot access knight quests.

After bug: Well... it's still going on.

Quest/War Bugged: Fighter Class
Character Level: 98
Equipment: Steel Plate, Long Sword, Adventure Sword
Screenshot link: Something from aqstats. The proof is that I have Knight levels even when I'm a level 7 Fighter.
Character page link: Maple

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 24.0
Flash version: 11.9.900.117

I'm going to guess that it was always Lv7. Knight Training had a bug where it would let you in with only Lv5 Fighter (not Lv10), but this was apparently fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/15/2013 0:11:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 548
10/22/2013 7:56:52   
shadowkillerjv

having the same problem as before now just in different areas

xov's fire quest, the current dragon war, and now not even warlic's shop will load for me

I click the quest, or shop, screen changes, loading sign appears with red bar already at the o in loading and doesn't matter how long I wait it just stays right there

problem persists after many reloads and cache clearings

running flash version 11.0.1.152
running browser Internet Explorer 10

< Message edited by shadowkillerjv -- 10/22/2013 8:35:08 >

Always remember, the world HAS to suck....if not we'd all fall off !

AQ  Post #: 549
10/23/2013 3:51:37   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

I just tried it in IE10 with Flash 11.9.900.117, and it's working for me. Could you try updating your Flash player?
AQ  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 22 of 32«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition