Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 26 of 32«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2014 2:09:40   
trucker2go

I don't know if that bug has been fixed or not.
But , If you see Robina in Yulgers Inn , and get to the quest that way , It seems to work properly .

After the Normal 3 CHA rolls I got to the town and fought the General to end the quest and got to the shop as normal .

If it has been fixed , I hope one of the staff will post about it .

Looks like it was posted in another thread...
EDIT :

Trivial Bugfix Log

quote:

This is for bug fixes that are too small to mention in any really big thread, and which probably no one cares about.

2014 Oct 22
•Re-fixed the endless loop in the White-Washed Walls quest.

Yep, fixed. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/29/2014 21:33:43 >
AQ  Post #: 626
11/2/2014 6:08:42   
1stClassGenesis

Mogloween: When you equip a misc item (such as My Way Helm) when you already bought a mask, the next time you encounter the Moglins, they will say that you do not have a mask even though your face shows your mask.

This looks like a bug with the My Way helm. I've fixed that up - clear your cache to get the fixed version. Submit another bug report if it happens with any other helms. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/2/2014 20:38:22 >
Post #: 627
11/3/2014 1:23:44   
Senras Wolf

I've played through the Monstermaniacs quest twice, the last time deleting my cache and refreshing the browser, and I still can't see the new pet tiers when the shop opens.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/3/2014 1:53:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 628
12/1/2014 16:38:21   
tecreatoromega

In the "War on Paxia," second option in the Chessmaster Saga, later referred to as "Tempest Tantrum," the dialogue to fight the troglodyte sets up an encounter with him. As a level 150 character, when I did this quest, instead of fighting the troglodyte (only know this is what is supposed to happen due to the quest description on the forum) I fought a wind dragon named O'Scar. Dialogue then continued as if I had fought and beat the troglodyte, instead of some random wind dragon. I'm assuming there is supposed to be a boss fight there.

In the bizarre flecks saga, in part IV, Nights Plutonian Shore, Cartright says "<<Player>>, your skills are invaluable here. Perhaps it's time you demonstrate them on this malignant mirror image." Once you click the more button, another piece of text shows up but only for a brief moment before it skips to another chat bubble. This makes it impossible to read whatever was in between.

< Message edited by tecreatoromega -- 12/7/2014 18:10:08 >
Post #: 629
12/4/2014 21:16:03   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

In the new Decorate the Battleon Tree, after Robina's "Let's get you some rewards for all your hard work!", the scene immediately switches to Yulgar's, the dialogue with Uldor's warning plays out, and then the rewards shop opens. Clicking the "Special Cutscene!" button after leaving replays the scene in Yulgar's, including opening the rewards shop at the end. I'm guessing that either the shop should be opening after Robina's line and isn't or the "Special Cutscene!" button is playing the wrong thing.
AQ DF  Post #: 630
12/9/2014 14:20:36   
Lord Markov

Also in the Decorate the Battleon Tree Quest, even if you select "Battle by Yourself" the pop up displays "Robina will now battle by your side," and she appears with you in battle.
AQ  Post #: 631
1/15/2015 16:12:43   
Kensai

Reporting on a bug that has existed since 2009.

During the Dragonmancer series. Dragon King Part 1 has no reward shop at the end, contrary to what the Encyclopedia entry states.

Dragon King Part 1 ends, there is a flash on the screen indicating a shop, and then Dragon King Part 2 begins, with an immediate repeat of the last scene of Dragon King Part 1

Below is the original Bug Report. Beyond 5 years old, is it not a Bug but a Feature? :)

quote:

I started from Dragon King Part 1. At the end of the quest it directly brought me to Part 2 and there's no break in between. Then the quest proceeded on as usual until I reached the Replay / Back to Town option. Upon clicking Replay, the game froze, like what I have shown above. I'll try to repeat the bug after clearing my cache and update this post.

Edit: Oh, all these happened in the Guardian Server. Don't know if it'll impact anything or not.

Give me some time >< I need to reobtain my DB...and freeze the game again =(.

Edit 2: Additional information: It seems that if you directly started the quest from Part 2, the ending result is still the same - a game freeze. Hope this helps!

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 6/27/2009 13:53:24 >

I'll look into it. You don't need to delete and re-post your report. Thanks, ~IMR

Sorry about that, meant to edit and screwed it up.

< Message edited by Kensai -- 1/15/2015 16:54:07 >
Post #: 632
1/16/2015 7:50:56   
Archlist

I hope I can simplify things for IMR with my response below.

There is no rewards shop at the end of Dragon King Part 1 -- the Pedia entry lists the items which were inside the War Chest that was available from the War Camp screen during the original war, but since then the chest has been removed and the items have been transferred to the Shop at the end of Part 2. (There was a similar War Chest in Part 2 too, you can still see the images of the War Camp with the chest in the Pedia entry for Part 2.)

As to the fact that Part 2 launches immediately after finishing Part 1, I believe it is safe to assume this is intended as the two parts were united to form one quest with the rewards at the end, even if Part 2 is playable independently from the quest hub. So the only bug that remains is the game freezing when one clicks 'Replay' after completing Part 2.
Post #: 633
2/4/2015 4:03:24   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I don't know if this isn't just an issue on my part but a similar issue is (or was) known with Morningstar so have a report.

Every single time I try to do MC quests straight after one another when I beat one I am stuck on an infinite loading prompt on the second specifically with the 'Player: Loading...' part stuck forcing me to refresh browser.
Yesterday happened between Fujin -> Alnaphar, Twilight set, Alnaphar, Twilight set -> Chimeran, and Chimeran -> Alnaphar, Reign set (All for the 120 tier of equipment)

Gonna try and see if it happens between Alnaphar, Reign set and Celtic set too.

OS is Windows XP and my browser is Firefox 35.0.1, Flash version is fully up to date too.
Post #: 634
2/12/2015 15:45:21   
Red Dragon Archfiend

On the Today's Event page, the link to Gnuvain's Keep quest (shapeshifter) is linked to the wrong quest.
AQ  Post #: 635
2/13/2015 0:32:47   
The Green Guy

^^ More specifically, the button that appears to be for the updated Shapeshifter quest, as of right now, leads instead to the Twilly Kidnapped quest (that was there prior to the Snugglefest update).
Post #: 636
2/13/2015 17:22:58   
CrAzY_BotZ

I think the HP amount for boss lvl 3 in new snugglefest quest, he has 5000+ life, the next tier has 2000 life, and lvl 50 one has 5000k life, I suspect the HP amount from lvl50 got used in Lvl 3 also. (Trying not too spoiler, hope this makes sence)
AQ MQ  Post #: 637
3/16/2015 19:41:56   
Laicamir

In the Maelstorm Part II the games is freezing as soon as its a monster's turn to act in battle. I have tried both paths.

However it seems that if they go first in battle they will make their first attack and then after my turn they freeze up.

< Message edited by Laicamir -- 3/17/2015 3:42:03 >
AQ  Post #: 638
3/17/2015 2:43:18   
The Green Guy

^ What monster? More specifics makes it easier to figure out what the problem's cause is.
Post #: 639
3/17/2015 3:41:24   
Laicamir

Any monster I have come across, each time I try to do the quest this happens in the first fight, regardless of the enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just tried the quest again and it worked this time! I think the issue might have been caused by the crab that fights along side you, this is the first time he actually showed up, the other times it was just Aquella.

< Message edited by Laicamir -- 3/17/2015 4:07:30 >
AQ  Post #: 640
3/26/2015 19:38:28   
Archlist

Sorry for posting in advance, but there's a potential issue with the access to the updated "Canyon of the Lost Souls" -- the level restriction for the quest from the Travel Map is still 35+, so once the quest gets removed form Today's Events, it will be inaccessible to low-level characters despite containing rewards starting from lvl2.
Post #: 641
4/1/2015 20:54:26   
The Green Guy

Trivial grammar/wordchoice/spelling/etc. errors in bold:

"Truphma vs Clowns!"
The Clowns are on the edge of a revolution and you've come from far away to said them!

(I'm guessing someone's fingers went on autocorrect mode, happens to me all the time. )

And on the other side of the war:
The Truphma may be horrible creatures terrorizing your world, but the Clowns are even more horrible demons that have been silently terrorising Lore for centuries and show no signs of stopping.
Post #: 642
4/14/2015 3:00:02   
poopbum

I am not sure where this goes but I will let the picture do the talking.

I tried again on different browsers and the problem persists. Event button will just keep on disappearing.(it actually showed up for a very short while)

For some reason, the town news isn't loading for you. I cleared the news cache and everything's working for me - hopefully that fixes it for you? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 4/14/2015 3:29:46 >
AQ  Post #: 643
4/23/2015 1:02:33   
darksampson

Scaling issue with the Substitutes are Evil quest in the Truphma quests in Introduction

At one point I had to fight a lvl 48 Wood Golem on my lvl 20 mage... yeah impossible to defeat. Atleast on an adventurer.

For the final battle in Zardmaster: Evolution the final boss is level 40 which was pretty impossible for my lvl 20 character.

Also for Varrinsqu keep there are spells that are under lvl 30, but you can't access the quest until lvl 30.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 4/23/2015 1:23:07 >
AQ  Post #: 644
4/24/2015 0:36:18   
The Green Guy

^ Not all quests are scaled equally. I suppose the low level versions of the spells are there if you simply want to see how it looks without spending as much gold.
Post #: 645
5/22/2015 19:43:14   
rp88

The "today's event" button doesn't seem to work? The screen goes gray?

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/23/2015 1:55:52 >
Post #: 646
5/22/2015 23:41:35   
Zee Flametail

When I click on the "Today's Events" button in town, the screen turns gray and the game never loads the events (possibly because it can't find any items to load to the screen). The only solution I've found for this is refreshing the page and logging in again.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/23/2015 1:56:02 >
AQ  Post #: 647
5/29/2015 3:14:00   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Note to self: add Brackish Blade to Ballyhoo's upgrade shops.

Done. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:15:15 >
AQ  Post #: 648
6/11/2015 18:00:50   
Archlist

A cruel misdirection bug in the Maze of the Minotaurs: at the end of the maze, if you miss the rewards room and go to the west (to the area which leads to the second saw trap), when backtracking to the east you are teleported to the dead end just east of the entry room, forcing you to find your way from the beginning.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:17:16 >
Post #: 649
6/14/2015 6:31:56   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

I was just going through the Fujin quest, and noticed that all the rolls now have a difficulty of NaN.... it's most likely a bug.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:18:30 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 26 of 32«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition