Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 27 of 32«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2015 17:18:06   
guardian marc

Today it is gauntlet day in Legends of Lore, but after the regular one the shop wont appear - you only get the option to take the gold chest!

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:23:29 >
AQ  Post #: 651
6/16/2015 0:19:03   
The Green Guy

^ This bug has been noted before, the shop button is hidden under another speech bubble. You have to wave your mouse over the speech bubble and you'll see the mouse change indicating a button is there, that's where the shop button is (and it's located logically just above where the chest button is).

For some reason it's been noted several times over the last few months, still hasn't been fixed.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/19/2015 19:23:37 >
Post #: 652
7/22/2015 2:59:43   
Zee Flametail

The event page lists the current void challenge as the ancient four eyed menace, but when i travel to the void, the challenge seems to still be death flaire and the standard battle is always Raychael.
AQ  Post #: 653
7/22/2015 4:06:56   
KlawdStrife
Helpful!

^ Have you tried going to battle? coz I just tried and fought the 4 eyes.

If there is a bug I think it was with the image/name they used.
The speech bubble says four=eyed freak but the image is of death.

< Message edited by KlawdStrife -- 7/22/2015 4:07:40 >
AQ  Post #: 654
7/23/2015 18:22:58   
Archlist

It appears that the stat roll difficulties in the Fujin quest are now 96 and 86 for characters of all levels, which undoubtedly is too high for low-level players.

Gah, wrong level variable >.< Okay, it should REALLY REALLY be fixed this time. Clear your cache. Thanks again! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/23/2015 23:23:47 >
Post #: 655
8/20/2015 15:40:49   
Demithycs

Not sure if this is a bug or something but I think I found a shop where it isn't supposed to. Found it while searching for the new hidden items this week.
quote:

SpoilersTravel Map > Dwarfhold Mts.
After a few dialogues, the game suddenly loaded the Golden Giftbox Rares Shop.
Ofc, I tried buying from the shop(Darkovian Bulwark) and it allowed me. (I don't recall not buying anything from my previous GGB Rare shops)
Feel free to refund that item. If need be lol.

*Went back to re-check*

It loaded normally this time. Weird. But still feel the need to report.

P.S. - Don't know if it was appropriate to add the spoiler tag things there, would like to know if it was for future reference.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/20/2015 15:48:31 >
AQ  Post #: 656
8/20/2015 16:17:31   
Demithycs

Tried the new tutorial and after I checked out the Guardian Preview, it sent me back to the start of the tutorial. Don't think that's supposed to happen.

Edit: Actually, I'm now stuck at the tutorial, tried click the "Play as Guardian", it only made a new tab. Tried clicking the "Play as Adventurer", kicked me back to the start of tutorial again.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/3/2015 23:32:24 >
AQ  Post #: 657
9/2/2015 5:43:44   
Rafiq von den Vielen

The new spell scroll quest has a bug that makes any spell containing Lavai unavailable for any lower-levelled players. (I'd say it's manageable at 70, 60 if you chug potions, but not before that).

What exactly happens, is that no matter how often I try to beat Lavai, the only monster to appear is a pack of 2 level 70 Undead Zards. Which... is quite close to unbeatable if your character is level 36 (as is the one I've tried the Spell Scroll quest with).
Post #: 658
9/9/2015 8:07:52   
chusen

QUest: Light in the Dark
I could not get in Light in the dark quest in the chest master saga
if i click on it, it redirects me to The Fallen FIsherman quest instead
pwease fix, i need that lightcan :3

*Its fixed now THANKS a lot!*

< Message edited by chusen -- 9/22/2015 9:05:40 >
Post #: 659
9/10/2015 2:05:53   
DarkLore

I'm having the same exact problem! Please IMR!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
9/12/2015 16:32:08   
UKTone

Seems the Joust Training quest is having problems. I'm a guardian, but I logged in on the adventurer sever, about to try guardian.

When I go without a riding armor, it freezes, nothing I can do but refresh. When I beat 2 monsters without changing my armor, but I did use spells, it froze on me the same way.

About to try on the Guardian server. Also still says 0 wins.

Edit: Same on both servers.

< Message edited by UKTone -- 9/12/2015 16:39:53 >
AQ  Post #: 661
10/1/2015 9:39:13   
rp88

The game can't seem to load the Vizalain monster in the Corundum Corruption war, the game engine is stuck in the "loading" phase. No other problems loading the other monsters attached to this war.

Looks like Kam fixed this. Thanks for the report! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/2/2015 9:04:49 >
Post #: 662
10/3/2015 10:33:53   
Kaelin

The Carnax stomp left my character with fractional HP (1683*50% = 841.5). It should probably round up, down, or "stochastically."

< Message edited by Kaelin -- 10/3/2015 10:34:29 >
AQ  Post #: 663
10/10/2015 19:06:56   
Lord Markov

Because of the mechanics, the new Pyramid quest requires you to flee a battle three times before you can actually exit the quest. Not a bug per se, but fairly annoying if you want to leave the quest without having to close your browser. Could this possibly be changed so that one "flee" gets you out of the quest?
AQ  Post #: 664
10/18/2015 9:13:22   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

quote:

Tried the new tutorial and after I checked out the Guardian Preview, it sent me back to the start of the tutorial. Don't think that's supposed to happen.

Edit: Actually, I'm now stuck at the tutorial, tried click the "Play as Guardian", it only made a new tab. Tried clicking the "Play as Adventurer", kicked me back to the start of tutorial again.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

The tutorial is still looping for me.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 665
10/25/2015 21:52:04   
UKTone

I see the guardian tower arrows are back.
AQ  Post #: 666
11/10/2015 15:01:27   
big E

Shapeshifter quest (Trobble) with my level 150 main (under avvy), after a bunch of level-appropriate fights, the "boss fight" is a level 10 Storm Trobble. Bit of an anticlimax; unintentional I presume?
AQ  Post #: 667
11/25/2015 18:54:45   
znsinger

Quest: Curse of the Phantom Pixel.

Problem: Unable to access, directs to wrong quest. Instead of getting the anniversary event, I get a quest to hunt down Artix possessed by a fire orb and get offered an axe at the end...and then I'm back in town. I played it through the first time because I missed the anniversary and wasn't sure this wasn't somehow the intro. Since I missed it, I was looking forward to giving it a spin, so now I'm looking forward to this getting fixed :)
Post #: 668
11/25/2015 19:22:25   
kaziboca

thats the correct quest. that was the AE portion of curse of the phantom pixel. the axe was the AQ artifact
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 669
1/21/2016 16:33:58   
Frosthowl

Hopefully this is not a repeat, but the only other mention I found of this was in 2011.

quote:

Trying to go through the Maelstrom Part 2 quest with my level 65 X-Guardian and monsters refuse to attack...

I just ran into this same problem. I am also lv 65.

This is the Maelstrom (Part 2) quest. I was able to do the quest just fine at a lower lv, but now that I am lv 65 the monsters won't attack (It doesn't matter which path I take)

Problem: Monsters will not take their turn/Attack

Notes: This happens with both the possible paths you can take, It happens on the first monster in both cases, The quest worked fine when I was a lower level (I just reached level 65)

Which monster(s)? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/22/2016 0:51:06 >
Post #: 670
1/23/2016 20:29:06   
Frosthowl

quote:

Which monster(s)? ~IMR

It seems to be all of them ( I tried it several times )

Specifically I remember a Seadog and a Malgru, but I know there where others

Seems like this quest just doesn't want to work for me at this level for some reason

Note: I also remembered when I did this quest before I was given an underwater armor (AQWarrior) I was supposed to wear, I tried getting it and trying it with that. I ended up with the same problem. Monsters won't take their turns.
Post #: 671
1/23/2016 20:43:45   
Brasca123

i can't replicate this bug, tried with a lv 150 character, a lv 111, and a lv 84, the bug did not occur at any of those levels

maybe it's a thing of the lv 65 only?
AQ DF  Post #: 672
1/23/2016 23:56:51   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

I can't find anything wrong.

The only weird thing is Graggy, 'cause we don't use temp pets very often. Do monsters attack if you switch to another pet?
AQ  Post #: 673
2/7/2016 19:27:21   
demonspawn

Reposting here as requested by afterlifex (may have mispessed the usernane):

While doing the spell scroll quest and choosing to try lavali (spelling ?) for the whirl tide spell I ran into an unusually powerful battle:
Undead Frogzard x2 Level 70
Reasonable I suppose if your character is over level 60 but impossible at level 26.
Yes. You read that right: Character Level 26.
A fight 10 levels above yours is difficult but can be done with the right gear.
A fight approximately 50 above yours is impossible with few exceptions.
I thought that maybe it was using the old standards: lots of hp but fairly minor damage.
Nope. Double attack deals somewhere around 500 damage, Single attack somewhere around 120 damage.
To rule out a game error I left the battle and tried again - same monster, same damage.
I have managed to get the lower level of whirl tide and looked in the account management but the next upgrade according to that is level 35.
I know the quest shop has the level 25 version available.

Running the Following
Windows 7
Latest Version of Firefox
Latest Version of Flash Player

I will edit this post if I get the same nasty surprise after I try clearing my cache (however it's spelt).

EDIT: Tried again, same fight. I think somebody left that level 70 creature in the pool for lower levels.
Post #: 674
2/12/2016 2:43:13   
Zee Flametail

The current Snugglefest event doesn't appear to be working correctly. When I click on the "date night" quest link, I get brought to a plain gray screen and have to refresh the page to get back to town.
AQ  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 27 of 32«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition