Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 13 of 19«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2012 16:16:42   
Thomasian

I think this belongs here, sorry if it doesn't.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch, i think

Bug details: Ok, so I was in the quest "Cat-astrophe" (Seekrat) and near the end there is an optional "Challenge fight". I pressed on that and and the battle was "Algern the Shadowknight" level 150. I beat him, and it gave about 1.8 million experience (Which was, according to Ubear's website, way above my new exp cap), and like 600k gold . I was level 94, and I leveled up once to 95, but the experience bar shows i still have 1.6 million exp left over and if i press on it, it says "Need 0". I tried battling a few monsters to see if it would fix it, but it didn't work... Now I can't level up... :(

Before bug occurred: None, just battling

During Bug: EXP bar shows "Need 0" but I won't level up. I'm a level 95 Guardian with 1,620,742 exp at the moment.

After bug: Still occurring

Item Bugged: None
Other Equipment: None
Screenshot link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/18780353.png/ and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/aq22.png/
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=20570661

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Latest Version of Chrome
Flash version: 11.3.300.257
Number of players online: 2914
Web Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Post #: 301
6/26/2012 10:32:34   
Ubear

^ when you can next earn gold/xp (tomorrow), win a fight and then you should be okay :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 302
6/30/2012 11:10:55   
Baron Flux

Occured to me just this morning. I log back on because i reached my gold & exp limit the day before and after 2 battles it said i reached it again which is impossible because i only made like 8000 exp & 4400 Gold. (Thought the limit was 5,000,000 of both?)
Anyway i tried refreshing my computer & even clearing my cache but it didn't work. it seems as if i logged on and only got to do 2 battles before reaching my EXP&Gold Limits and that seems odd because this hasn't happened in the past. It seems just a bit out of place & confusing.

It surely isn't my computer because my computer is literally MADE for gaming. (It's a computer i built with $32,000 worth of the correct parts i needed to create such a computer)
I don't really know what else to say is glitching/bugging besides the game engine. unless the limits on exp and gold aren't ran through the game engine? I don't even think thats at all possible though because the game engine is connected to a LOT of different parts of the game entirely (Or am i wrong? sorry my best friend is the game creator & "WizzKid" not me)

Anywho here's the info on my computer (Atleast what i thought was important info)

{Time} 9:03Am (Illinois)

{Operating System} __Custom Delta12 Advanced System__ (Sorry if this doesn't go under any of the usual systems people argue over. My computer is made from parts that aren't in anyway name brand or even marked, you can't get this kinda hardware from Mac, windows, or linux. Plus All the Parts were in boxes marked "Delta12 Alpha Series")

{Player Count} Only 2402 Players Online

{Flash Player Version} I Always Make Sure My Adobe Flash Player Is 100% Up To Date (Check 4 times a month[Or once a week if you prefer that])

{Browser} Running On Mozilla Firefox (Like i said i watch 4 times a month for new updates so im always on latest versions)

{System Cores} 16 Core Divinity Delta12

{Ram} 12.2GHz

{Hard Drive Space} 2TB + 2External 600GB

{Graphics card} 7.4GB

{Connection} Wireless Connection + Standalone Network

Can't give anymore useful info on my computer just wanted to make sure i gave a decent amount of info on my hardware before submitting this bug report. After all if people know that the computer is in no way even capable of being responsible for a glitch for a 2D RPG. Especially when i can run up to 46 games(PS3/360) at once and still run at 75% of my computers full potential.
Not insulting AQ because i love AQ! It's always been very unique & interesting.
Anyway i gave what info i could hope it helps

In Memory of Traci Michaelz 1974 - 2008. Very Close Friend, Awesome Drummer, & My Vocals Teacher.
You're Still Missed Traci ='(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqPobphfGUE (Not My Video)
Post #: 303
6/30/2012 11:24:00   
Gold

^Depends on what level you are... The exp and gold caps aren't that high until a fair number of levels.

Or maybe you've made so much progress you didn't know?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 304
6/30/2012 12:40:39   
battlefielders

Ive got a problem. when i played i was level 57 and tryed to kill Carnax up inn the portal innside the guardian tower. I done him and leveled up. but now when i am inn a battle i do not get money or exp and i need no more exp for lvling up, the problem is that i cant level up anymore And he was guardian and i also spend money at tokens can u please help me?

battlefielders
Post #: 305
6/30/2012 12:42:40   
Gold

You hit your exp and gold caps... nothing big.

Just come back in about 12 hours (or Midnight EST) and they'll be reset. And you can level up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
6/30/2012 12:56:39   
battlefielders

I think this belongs here, sorry if it doesn't.
Type of bug Battle vs Canax portal innside the guardian tower (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch, i think

Bug details: Ok, so I was inn a battle vs Carnax (portal innside the guardian tower) i was level 57 and he was level 100-105 i think and i beated him. i got over 100.000 exp and lvled up. But now when i am inn a battle i do not get any xp or gold and i need no more exp for level up but i do not get any exp to so i cant level up or getmoney can u help me?
Before bug occurred: None, just battling

During Bug: EXP bar shows "Need 0" but I won't level up. I'm a level 58 Guardian with 119670 exp at the moment.

After bug: Still occurring

Item Bugged: None
Other Equipment: None
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=82396479

battlefielders
Post #: 307
6/30/2012 23:20:41   
Smashvw

Hello, today i logged into my AQ account as usual, and my face had changed. I have done nothing to get this face.... Its a blue wavy haired person (not sure if male or female) with lines on his/her face. I actually kind of like it and i want to keep it. Im just curious to why this had happened?
Post #: 308
7/1/2012 15:25:55   
Gold

@Battlefielders: Look at my last post.

@Smashvw: A character page would be nice, but I think you have a Warpforce face.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 309
7/1/2012 17:51:34   
Smashvw

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=55576784. There you go, nothing special
Post #: 310
7/3/2012 23:31:07   
Gold

However way you got it, it looks like it got you into the C/A/T clan. The face isn't available in Warlic's Shop, so I'm assuming someone hacked into your account and got a new face for you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 311
7/9/2012 3:12:38   
lorkol

not sure if this is the section 4 this bug if not pls tell me where
im a lvl 119 X-guardian and i calculated my exp cap as 9696310. when i farmed 2day i got only 9670908 exp so i missed 25k and i calculated so that in a few days i can lvl 2 lvls in 1 day but that didnt work bcause i got less than daily exp cap.
and got 200k less gold than gold cap
im guessing the engine rounds down the exp u get so pls dont round it down.

< Message edited by lorkol -- 7/9/2012 3:19:40 >
AQ  Post #: 312
7/9/2012 5:18:13   
Gold

^The formulas are bugged right now and are about 1% less than the original, intended caps.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
7/9/2012 5:48:12   
lorkol

bug caps were bout 2% less than formulas not the other way around

edit: it happened again!!!!! im 400k less exp than cap by formulas but game says i reached my cap!!!!!!!!!!! and i need 37k more exp 2 lvl up!!!!
as proof here:

http://aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=563436&action=refresh

pls do something bout this its rlly bad.
i lost a whole level cause when ill b lvl 122 2morrow ill still have lvl 121 cap so ill get even less and my distance from lvling up will increase instead of decrease since cap r SUPPOSED 2 b more than wat is need 2 lvl up!!! pls fix this!
and id rlly like it if i just got back the exp i am missing or that cap will b normal 2day
and pls make that if i lvl up then cap increases 2 the new lvl at the same day and not only after reset!!!

< Message edited by lorkol -- 7/11/2012 5:51:23 >
AQ  Post #: 314
7/11/2012 9:11:26   
Gold

^...Please read my previous post.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 315
7/11/2012 10:05:45   
TheLuckyOne

I bought a new house in battleon. but i can cut the trees down i have killed like 100monsters
Post #: 316
7/11/2012 10:12:21   
Blue Exorcist

It won't save if both caps are reached
AQ  Post #: 317
7/11/2012 11:58:07   
lorkol

~gold~
i read ur prev post but 1) its more than 1% and 2) its in the OPPOSITE direction of wat u said
AQ  Post #: 318
7/12/2012 6:19:17   
Gold

Well, I'm sorry, I mixed them up. Your ACTUAL caps are less than the formulas intend it to be. The amount I did not know exactly, so I said ~1%.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 319
8/15/2012 9:14:13   
d.j dale

Void Issue- i click on the void and the only monster that appears is werepyre and it gives you no gold or xp?
Logged out and back in-yes
cleared cache-yes-
-chrome

It's intentional. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/15/2012 17:08:05 >
AQ  Post #: 320
8/20/2012 0:43:01   
Hiddenblade

Before bug occurred: I got exp

During Bug: Exp wouldnt drop (where it show how much exp i should I should have it was blank)

After bug: Still happening right now

Item Bugged: Exp
Other Equipment: Na
Screenshot link: http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/aqwbalraj/bug.png
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=79987383

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? (Happened today...)
Flash version: Latest version
Number of players online: I dont know
Web Browser: Google Chrome

Please help...
Post #: 321
8/20/2012 16:38:49   
Hakuoro

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): extreme slow loading

Bug details: Game loads extremely slow after killing an npc, using spells, or a special attack (can take up to 10 minutes to load)

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: It's the latest version, as it is a plugin for google chrome.
Number of players online: 1841
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows Vista
Post #: 322
8/28/2012 23:31:09   
kim346

@Hiddenblade. You've reached the level cap. Congrats!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 323
9/7/2012 9:59:11   
JuliusCaesar

can't train my endurance stat won't get pass loading screen

Fixed. Sorry 'bout that. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/7/2012 15:53:13 >
Post #: 324
9/7/2012 10:43:05   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Just to be a little more info on the above post:

Grimweld the Warrior (stat trainer) won't load on either server. Specifically the "monster" portion of the load screen stays at "loading".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 13 of 19«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition