Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 16 of 19«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2013 20:10:38   
Dino Il Paladino

Type of bug: glitch
Bug details: if I visit Valencia to open my golden giftbox, I can choose, among other things, the mystery bag of gold and the mystery scroll of learning. I can choose these two options only once, but if I exit her shop and then talk to her again I can have another mystery bag of gold and another mystery scroll of learning. I don't think it's a feature.

Item Bugged: golden giftbox

EDIT: Not a bug.
If you earn access to any of the shops, and do not buy something, you can buy 2 items the next time you earn access to that same shop.
~Rhubarb

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/28/2013 3:49:34 >

Dino Il Paladino
x Guardian
Level 103
all class 10°
My house: Forest Mansion Estate
AQ  Post #: 376
7/28/2013 1:17:37   
demonspawn

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details: Abnormal class skill cost
Before bug occurred: Knight training

During Bug: Cost of the level 10 knight skill costs 16,109 SP

Item Bugged: Pria Knight Armor
Other Equipment: Blade of Awe !!!
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=84804178

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, Fixed
Did you clear cache? Browser set to clear cache on close
Did the bug happen again? No
Browser Info:
Flash version:
Number of players online:
Web Browser:
Operating System:

... More details will be added if the bug is repeatable
Apparently I am also being healed by light attacks (Light resist -27%)
And Sir Tathlin is healed by Blessed Barrage & Heavy Cavalry with a light resist of 62%
Fixed after logging out & back in.

< Message edited by demonspawn -- 7/28/2013 1:26:58 >
Post #: 377
7/28/2013 17:18:52   
Dino Il Paladino

Golden giftenboxex

EDIT: Not a bug.
If you earn access to any of the shops, and do not buy something, you can buy 2 items the next time you earn access to that same shop.
~Rhubarb

Maybe my question wasn't clear.

In this case you can earn access to the shop by simply clicking on Valencia,
and this can be done infinite times.
I think I've done it 6/7 times to test various options for gold, and 3/4 times for xp.
Doing this way you are risking to have thousands of players to level 150 soon.
I have also tested twice the 12 boxes for 2000 tokens, now I have 2000 tokens less.
It's ok to me if you take my xp and gold I earned this way, but please fix this
before it's too late.

Dino il Paladino

I don't understand. I can't click on Valencia. Ever. I looked all over, and I can't find a way to click on her. Also, it's 10 boxes for 2k Tokens.

I strongly suspect that you're misreading something. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/28/2013 22:32:45 >

Dino Il Paladino
x Guardian
Level 103
all class 10°
My house: Forest Mansion Estate
AQ  Post #: 378
8/1/2013 16:50:22   
kors

Type of Bug: Glitch

Bug details: Both drakel freaks were "dead" (both of their individual hp bars up on the top listed 0 hp) but due to intentionally healing them with Chronomancer's Summon Across Time they had about 300 hundred hp in the main bar. When their turn began the second freak did his death animation and did not attack despite the Paralysis effect wearing off.
Before Bug Occured: Used my Chronomancer's(LvL 140 version) Time stop skill followed by Summon Across Time to intentionally heal them so I could finish them off with Time Stop. The first two hits of the spell "killed" the monster and then the energy hit healed followed by a second killing by the third earth hit and was healed by about 300 hp by the last two energy hits.

During Bug: Main hp had about 300 hundred hp but the secondary target hp bars had 0 listed for both targets and both were in their defeated animation and did not take their turn.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 379
8/1/2013 18:38:05   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

I think I understand now.
It is allowed to buy the mystery gold/XP prizes over and over.
But only one purchase of a mystery item for every 1 Gold box you open.

You can buy 10 boxes for 2000 Tokens, and then access the Prizes shops 10 times, and if you want, you can buy the mystery gold/xp items 10 times.
We are working on adding more interesting items besides the Gold/XP prizes, so that there is more to choose from.
But if a player just wants to level up fast by spending tokens, they have that choice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 380
8/2/2013 17:38:41   
Gold

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: GGB Gold Boost no longer works despite having bought 8+ boosts.
Before bug occurred: Just bought a lot of Gold Boosts on the first day. It's been a week now.

During Bug: Boosted rewards are no longer in effect. The description of the boost items said they would stack, but they clearly don't based on what I'm seeing.

After bug: Got the unboosted amount of gold instead.

Item Bugged: Gold Boost (I'm assuming this also affects the EXP boost too)
Other Equipment: My active inventory for Essences
Screenshot link: Boosted rewards for Essences were 1775000, now it's 1691000.
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=30115813

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info
Flash version: latest
Number of players online: 1591
Web Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

< Message edited by gold -- 8/2/2013 17:45:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 381
8/3/2013 15:11:01   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

@gold: I asked Cap'n about it, and apparently we didn't keep track of it correctly. The data is lost, so there's no way to properly credit your account.

As an apology, everyone who bought one will get a free month of boost. Sorry about this.
AQ  Post #: 382
8/4/2013 19:31:58   
darksampson

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: Letting me get gold after I reached gold cap
Before bug occurred: While I was farming Queen Hybee(126)
During Bug: Got gold despite reaching caps. Before this I purchased 3 mystery gold bags and also a +5% gold boost from GGB... that might have had something to do with it.

After bug: After I reached my exp cap I started getting getting 0 exp and gold as should be.

Item Bugged: Caps
Other Equipment: Tenebromancer robes, Silla's Staff, Blazing Solaris Shield, Poelala, Chimeran Vampragon, Ghost Blast.

Screenshot link: none
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=84763668

Did you clear cache? No
Browser Info
Flash version: latest
Number of players online: 19455
Web Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

< Message edited by darksampson -- 8/4/2013 19:42:00 >
AQ  Post #: 383
8/6/2013 0:03:38   
moe

quote:

Before this I purchased 3 mystery gold bags and also a +5% gold boost from GGB... that might have had something to do with it.

The mystery gold bags are not included in the gold caps and the +5% increases daily gold caps so if you're gold cap is let's say 50 mil then you'd get 50.25 million gold for the next week.
AQW  Post #: 384
8/11/2013 11:35:27   
darkovian

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Bug details:
I have been a Guardian since February 14, 2007, but I did not receive any golden giftboxes. I have checked my character page and visited Valencia and both indicate that I have no Giftboxes.

Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=22138550

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: 11.7.700.224
Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Operating System:

Taken care of. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/11/2013 23:12:17 >
Post #: 385
8/20/2013 6:11:25   
darksampson

I'm getting the same bug regarding gold caps again. Like before this happened after I purchased GGB mystery gold bags and +5% gold increase. In this case though I bought 8 mystery bags and and 1 %5 increase. So yeah I imagine this glitch is somehow related to the GGB boosts in some way. It didn't last this long though, after two 150 essences I started getting 0 gold again.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 8/20/2013 19:03:30 >
AQ  Post #: 386
9/4/2013 8:23:04   
kaladin71

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Bug details: been a x-guardian for a long time now (about 6 years) and i should be eligible for the 2 free golden gift boxes as i have been playing in the required time frame. Also the free box that's meant to appear at the start of each month hasn't come. If possible could u please fix this so i can receive the 3 boxes and any future ones. Thank you

Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=22657522

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: 11.8.800.94
Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Operating System: windows
Post #: 387
9/16/2013 22:14:12   
AcidDrago

Type of bug: glitch

Bug Details: The game is saying that I've reached the daily gold limit, yet I am still able to get gold from monsters. I did get gold before the limit message appeared from Ballyhoo and GGBs.

EDIT: Message didn't appear anymore once caps reset.

< Message edited by AcidDrago -- 9/17/2013 2:40:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 388
9/19/2013 15:28:09   
infuturity

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right thread in which to post this, but IMR asked that we report any noticeable changes to text bubbles as a result of the update.

Not a problem really, but clicking on the "More" button during dialogue causes the button to flash pink.

Don't know if this was intended, but again, IMR said to report any noticeable changes.

Huh. Weird.

I'm labelling this as "not a bug", mainly because I like pink. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/19/2013 22:41:07 >
AQ  Post #: 389
9/22/2013 11:53:09   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): ...Glitch?

Bug details: The game seems to think that I've reached my daily XP cap, yet every monster I fight still gives me the XP. The pop-up saying that I've reached the cap keeps popping up after every battle.
Before bug occurred: I got the GGB that increases my total XP gained by 5% for a week, and farmed a bunch of high-XP monsters.

During Bug: At some point, the game tells me that I've reached my daily XP cap after every battle. It doesn't do anything to the XP that I actually earn, but it's still there.

After bug: Every battle now results with that notice coming up.

EDIT: After about 5 more battles with a monster that gives a total of 1399000 XP, I no longer receive XP. I assume it's to do with the experience boost making the cap calculate differently, but on the offchance it isn't, I'll leave this here.

Item Bugged: Possibly the Secret of Learning GGB?
Other Equipment: N/A
Screenshot link: Not much to screencap that doesn't look normal
Character page link: Below avatar

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: 11.8.800.170
Number of players online: I think it's around 21,120
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 7

< Message edited by Edgemaster Scion -- 9/22/2013 12:01:12 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 390
9/24/2013 11:15:59   
AcidDrago

I've been having similar issue as above but with gold.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 391
10/17/2013 3:10:22   
ugauga

Bug details: I bought one golden giftbox, but I didn't buy any item. When I tried open it minutes after, Valencia said that I didn't have enough tokens to buy. I have checked my character page and visited Valencia and both indicate that I have no Giftboxes.

Character page links:
Hautoa Humanimal (http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=16302363)
Jhebbalin Sag (http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=46041738)

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes. Counting with it, more 2 times in a row
Browser Info: Flash version: 11.1.112.60
Number of players online: 232000
Web Browser: Android
Operating System: Android 4.0.3

quote:

Refunded. Please log out/in to get your GGB. Sorry about this. ~IMR

It happened again. I had open a GGB, I don't buy nothing and I lost my tokens. Until now, I lost 750 tokens (5000 for Hautoa and 250 for Jhebbalin). Rare itens already are difficult to find, and be worst if need spent 250 tokens each time that I try find a good item. I sold a guard house to try buy Savage Werewolf Armor

< Message edited by ugauga -- 10/18/2013 2:33:01 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 392
11/16/2013 11:29:47   
SmashBrawlerX2

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Frozen Game

Bug details: Recently, after returning to AQ, things have often been unable to load. My internet is otherwise stable, and this problem never happened before. Now in almost every battle either an item wont load, or after i get out of battle the town news wont load and the today's event button wont show up. If I go through a battle without changing items, often a Blue Scroll will appear at the end. I would have though it was simply an internet problem, but no other program im running has shown signs of connection problems, and I've played AQ smoothly here before. I'm assuming/hoping it's simply some problem with Flash.

Before bug occurred: Played Game as Normal

During Bug: Game freezes

After bug: N/A

Item Bugged: N/A
Other Equipment: It happens in all equipments and all items, including pets and spells.
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=35782886

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome, Guardian Server.
Flash version: 11.9.900.117
Number of players online: I can't find this number
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 8
AQ  Post #: 393
4/15/2014 19:27:45   
Cypher Stormshard

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Gold cap algorithm weirdness.

Bug details: I had been playing earlier today and had capped out gold doing the first couple Dracopyre Legacy quests. At this point I ran out of time and had to go to class, so I just left AQ running while I was gone so I could pick it up after. Once I got home, my gold cap seems to have randomly increased by a few fractions of a percent? I got gold for... somewhere between 10 and 30 battles before I was informed that I'd again hit the gold cap. I know the cap algorithms aren't functioning the way they're supposed to and it didn't impact my play any, but I figured I'd report it in case it helps you guys zero in on the issues.
Before bug occurred: Played the first three Dracopyre Legacy quests, up to "A Cure for Cerena," and then idled for about 4 hours or so.

During Bug: The gold cap increased to the point where I could do the Revengers Part 2 and the first 5 encounters of the Taladosian Set quest before capping back out.

After bug: I'm now gold capped again, like I was before.

Item Bugged: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=7299643

Did you log out and log back in? No need, this isn't impacting my play at all.
Did you clear cache? See above.
Did the bug happen again? Not as of yet, if the cap increases again I'll edit this post.
Browser Info: MaxthonCloud, latest version.
Flash version: 12.0.0.77
Number of players online: 18,359 as of this posting, no idea over the course of the quests.
Web Browser: Maxthon Cloud
Operating System: Windows 7
AQ  Post #: 394
4/28/2014 12:52:11   
Dreiko Shadrack

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): blackscreen

Bug details: after a fight when attempting to load a new one the game goes "black" and ceases to function
Before bug occurred: Just a standard battle

During Bug: The game ceases to function, doesn't even bring up a load screen

After bug: nothingness, need to refresh the game whereupon the same thing happens again.

Item Bugged: n/a
Other Equipment: n/a
Screenshot link: n/a
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3698277

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes, several times
Browser Info: Firefox 28.0
Flash version: 13.0.0.206
Number of players online: I don't know
Web Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Edit: upon further investigation it appears to be a problem with the new item, blood contract.

Blood Contract is fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2014 17:46:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 395
6/13/2014 11:55:48   
Ninjaty

It would seem that the HUD for the player and monster have been moved. When in a battle that trigger a shop at the end it is now impossible to purchase the items within the shop, as the monster's display is covering the confirmation buttons to make the purchase.

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I battled the monster.

During "Bug": Monster hit 1 HP and shop opened. Clicked on a weapon for the heck of it, and noticed the monster's HUD covered the purchase / selling confirmation buttons, meaning that purchasing or selling of items in those shops is impossible.

After bug: Left the shop without purchasing or selling anything.

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: 14.0.0.125
Web Browser: Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Fixed with Lord Arrgthas. The Dynablade Drakel, Grabbi, and Darksteel Guard already have the fixes in place. If you know of any others, let me know. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/13/2014 16:49:32 >
Post #: 396
11/25/2014 20:32:27   
Belmakor

Type of bug: glitch:

Bug details: MP doesn't change
Before bug occurred: MP increased or decreased as my INT increased or decreased

During Bug: When raising or lowering my INT my MP doesn't raise or lower.

After bug: Bug is continuous so there is no

Item Bugged: INT
Other Equipment: MP
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Safari Version 8.0 (10600.1.25)
Flash version: 15.0.0.223
Number of players online: differs
Web Browser: Safari
Operating System:OSX Yosemite (10.10)

Intended, although we're considering reversing it. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/29/2014 14:27:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 397
11/28/2014 23:49:08   
UKTone

Gold cap is not working, text would say it's capped, but keeps adding. Wish I noticed this earlier. Is this a glitch or was it on purpose?

Edit: It just stopped for me

Edit 2: I forgot I bought a couple of these http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21594465

The first time the gold cap message comes up is when it'd be capped regularly still right?

< Message edited by UKTone -- 11/29/2014 11:49:21 >
AQ  Post #: 398
2/4/2015 19:13:37   
Chimeran12

My stats don't match up to my actual health and mana. Like my health is to high and my mana is too low

Intended - see the v39 patch notes for more details. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/15/2015 22:08:17 >
Post #: 399
3/26/2015 11:34:32   
AFWholf

Bug details: After recieving a message stating I had maxed out my daily XP, I continued to gain XP.
Before bug occurred: Everything was fine

During Bug: Gained 36327 XP from fights

After bug: Ceased gaining additional XP

Item Bugged: EXP
Other Equipment: None
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=86275822

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Wont know until Tomorrow
Browser Info: Mozilla 5
Flash version: 16.0.0.305
Number of players online: No clue
Web Browser: Firefox 36
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 16 of 19«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition