This post will get updated whenever changes are implemented which are relevant for Game Balance.
Engine changes: (04Feb09)
- Rewards changed for hard and x-treme mode
- new difficulty settings for hard and x-treme mode Level 25+
- new difficulty setting for normal Mode Level 1-24.
- no price changes for the Level 30 Models
- buffed combos
- reduced head and body CD to 2
-under-30 models reduced head & body CD to 4
- Phantasm Scimitar got buffed to 8-24
- "old" equipment rebelancing.
- Dropship shops
- All Mechas up to level 15
- scaling issues fixed. Normal mode has now the intended difficulty settings.
- DoT scaling fixed. Minimum DoT damage is now 2 for scaled DoTīs.
- buffed from 25 to 30%, duration from 3 turns to 4 turns
- DoT scales properly now
- Enemy scaling takes now the proper Weapon Level
Gark sniper heads
- have 47,50 and 53 now.
SC and NG cannons do the proper damage now!
Eagle got buffed
Skullcrusher BA is fixed, does 1.5 times damage for 1.2 tzimes EP now
enigmatic guns do damage on the stun turn now
tweaked scaling on the Mohawk mecha - The level 35 version levels up to 40 now. Level 28 had to go up to 34 - Warlic also added mecha descriptions
(Note: Some things occurred between July & Sept that didn't get noted - Steampunks got buffed, for example. =Mae)
- Behemoth taser CD reduced to 0
- BC Mecha: BA got fixed, did 2 to 3 times intended damage
- Behemoth Headcrusher stun activation is now 100%
- Regeneration from the Mogloween Event changed. They still stack.
- Vampire Hunter buffed
- Trog buffed
- some other changes I have probably forgotten....
- Jameson Body CD reduced to 6
- Level 16 BC regeneration fixed
- Jameson scaling and Mod slots fixed
- Mohawk BA immobility resistance lowering fixed
- Ice Mecha CDīs lowered
< Message edited by blues -- 12/8/2009 3:14:33 >