Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Popguns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Popguns
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2009 10:01:38   
Andy8
Help Angel!

Popguns

Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Pipe Dreams
Release Date: February 27th, 2009

Objective: Yix wants you to make your way to the Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility for 2 very special tools!
Objective completed: Sepulchure was able to scoop up the entire Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility? That hardly seems fair. Well, so much for Plan A...

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(8) Mechagryphon

NPCs
Doom Blade
Drakath
Sepulchure
Yix

Rewards
Geared Helm
Charged Cog
Black Gourd

Dialogue
Yix: Now that you've got a way into the city proper, we need to think of a way to get to Balthar and stop him.
Yix: Getting through his cyklon army won't be easy, but I think that we'd hit a spot of luck.
Yix: The steam tunnel that you cleared comes out very close to the Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility.
Yix: There will be lots of thing in there that the refugees can use to make our lives easier until we win back Popsprocket...
Yix: ... But there are 2 very special tools that I think we can use to make a kind of super-anti-cyklon weapon for you!
Yix: The first is called the Sparkane Sapper. It was designed to sap all the magic and electrical power from fuel cells.
  • Picture of Sparkane Sapper
    Yix: We used it on certain machines, so they would be safer to work on, then we would just recharge them when the repairs were done.
    Yix: The second is the Rapidfreeze Sample Saver. It was built to flash freeze living plant specimens for transport and study.
  • Picture of Rapidfreeze Sample Saver
    Yix: I can put them together and you'll have a weapon that you can use on those robots!
  • Picture of together
    Yix: One shot from that baby will sap their power cells dry, freeze their water tanks and ice over their gears! They'll never know what hit 'em!
    Yix: The storage facility is very close to the Mechagryphon hatchery-factory, so you'll have to fight past the insane mechagryphons.
    Yix: Once you get to the storage facility, contact me through the TalkyTubes and I'll give you the keycode to the door.
    Yix: Good luck, <Character>. If you pull this off, it will make stopping Balthar a lot more.... possible.

• Quest!
  • Back

<Character>: Yix, I think I'm here... But I've encountered a small wrinkle in the plan.
    Yix: What's wrong?
    <Character>: The tools aren't here.
    Yix: What? The tools have been stolen?!?!
    <Character>: Not... exactly...
    <Character>: The building has been stolen.
    Yix: That's increadible! But how is it possible? What is big enough to steal an entire industrial storage facility?
    <Character>: I can only think of ONE thing... and it's not good.

Drakath: My lord Sepulchure, the Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility has been captured.
    Drakath: The tools are being catalogued. Some of those inventions are amazing.
    Drakath: These tools will give us a huge advantage in our battles... but there is bad news...
    Drakath: Our spy in Falconreach reports that <Character>...
    Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
    Sepulchure: ...Is in the town below us. I know.
    Sepulchure: I can sense him(her). That power is unmistakable.
    Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! ARE YOU A LITTLE WORRIED, SEPULCHURE?
    Sepulchure: I fear nothing. <Character> is powerful but he(she) is only a single person.
    Sepulchure: One small hero is no match for the Shadowscythe.
    Doom Blade: DON'T BE SO SURE. YOU WERE ONCE A SINGLE KNIGHT, AND LOOK AT YOU NOW! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    Sepulchure: All over Lore, people huddle in pools of light... terrified. Trying to keep the Darkness back.
    Sepulchure: It is a losing battle. The light is fading. <Character> is one of the few remaining candles of hope.
    Sepulchure: I will be the one to extinguish that candle.
    Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD! JUST REMEMBER... THE MASTER'S PLAN FOR THE HERO IS UNFINISHED.
    Sepulchure: I grow tired of this scheming, and I grow tired of <Character>. If we cross path's again...
    Doom Blade: ... YOU WILL DO NOTHING! YOU WILL OBEY! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    Sepulchure: We shall see...
    Sepulchure: But for now we must concentrate on getting the energy orb.
    Sepulchure: Time grows short and that orb must be ours soon.
    Sepulchure: DRAKATH! Prepare the skeletal army. Tomorrow we begin our siege of Popsprocket...
    Sepulchure: ...if we're lucky, <Character> will just get caught in the crossfire.
    Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest contains Sugar Springs formerly required for Mogloween (Chapter 4):
    spoiler:

Sugar Springs: Entrance -> Right

Thanks to
  • Peachii for NPC link.
  • Sagrym for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2021 20:30:30 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Popguns
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition