Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Death

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Death
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2009 21:40:37   
tsunamisword

Death

Location: No Horsing Around, The Cold Hand of Death, Triple Threat?, Princess-napped, Into the Void..., A Bridge Forms, Ghoulidays Boss, Unraveled

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
No Horsing Around / The Cold Hand of Death

Death: CEASE!!!

Death: Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason I've been so busy is because the dead have been rising from the grave?
Death: With so many necromancers running around these days, it's almost impossible to keep a set schedule.
Death: Which, speaking of, don't you owe me one or two?

Death: That will be enough out of you. Back to the Void you go!

Death: She may not leave! And you aren't exactly in a position to be asking for more favors...

Triple Threat?

Death: STOP! THESE BEAST ARE NOT FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
Death: HOW DID YOU GET PAST MY GATE GUARD?
Death: ....
Death: IF YOUR CHIKENCOW GOD WANTS ONE OF MY CREATURES, HE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.
Death: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Princess-napped

Death: It's not your time yet, boy, but the girl must come with me.
Death: Friend? Death knows no friends, only time. And her's is up.
Death: This is a favor you can't cash in commoner.

Into the Void...

Death: Foolish boy, I told you, it is not your time. Why would you venture into Death's Realm?
Death: Hahahaha, had to?
Death: Unless I have pulled your soul to become part of my collection, then you did not have to. You've risked your very life to follow me.
Death: "Her"? Do you even know her name, mortal?
Death: Death knows no friends, no debts. Time is the only that counts. Her soul is mine now, boy, and a mortal such as yourself cannot change that.
Death: Too many souls have been stolen from my grasp lately and I will not let this one go.
Death: Is that a challenge, mortal? Hahaha, if you're that insistent, then we can play a game.
Death: If you win, you can take your friend and go back to the land of living. If I win, then her soul is mine... and so is yours.
Death: Hahaha, as you wish, boy. I prefer chess, but the ages have seen other contests attempted in a bid to escape my grasp.
Death: Whether you choose chess or checkers, a golden fiddle or Twister, I shall have two souls for the price of one.
Death: ...
Death: ...Really?
Death: ...
Death: As you wish.

Death: Where do I want to go?

Death: I think you mean cats

Death: What?! NO!

Death: But...
Death: I...
Death: Impossible!
Death: I demand a rematch!
Death: A necromancer?
Death: Go then, hero, and rid the world of one more soul-stealing magician.
Death: Know this though, we will meet again and, next time, I choose the game.

A Bridge Forms

Death: Halt! Who are you to invade my Realm? To disturb the Peace of the Grave?

Death: The dead are beyond the concerns of the living. No one approaches them save with my permission!

Death: .......
Death: Heroes don't usually ASK permission.
Death: I've never had the chance to just say "yes" or "no." It's always "STAND ASIDE, DEATH" or "I'LL VANQUISH YOU, DEATH!"
Death: Heroes never stop to think that maybe I don't WANT to battle them. That maybe I do favors because Death can be kind.

Death: Yes, child. If you ever have the opportunity to resist, do not go gentle into that good knight.
Death: Sir Vival is a wonderful administrator of the Underworld, but he's not very kind to the newly dead.
Death: But I digress. WHY is it that you must venture into my Realm? Whom do you seek?

Death: Helping others is a noble cause. I commend you. I will grant your request.
Death: Look inside yourself. Blood calls to blood. Blood is and was, and ever will be. You are connected to your kin.
Death: Sense her, and she will appear. Go now, and find her. You will be welcome in my Realm, young one.

Ghoulidays Boss

Death: Hi.
Death: What?
Death: Just because I'm Death, doesn't mean I can't take a day off.
Death: Little vacation never killed anyone. I can have fun.
Death: You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Death: Now, clear out the beach and pack the remains, I need to grab another drink.

Unraveled

Death: How dare you summon me, mortal.

Death: How foolish.

Death: No such being exists.

Death: You speak of a being not in my domain.
Death: Even more foolish, you speak of a being in your own presence.

Death: You demand nothing!

Death: Silence!
Death: I'll bring back no one.

Death: That spell was not made for resurrection.
Death: That spell was only crafted by me, to trick some foolish mortal ambitious enough to attempt it into a cursed existence.
Death: To make an example of those who would stop at nothing to reclaim the lost.

Death: Your reward...
Death: Is that you are cursed with a fragment of my being, following you for all eternity.
Death: Such is the fate for those who attempt to disrupt my domain!

Appearance without scythe

Thanks to
  • Jay for image.
  • Occavatra for appearance without scythe image.
  • Stephen Nix for additional dialogue, information, and corrections.
  • Voodoo Master for location link, additional dialogue, and correction.

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/10/2019 7:54:24 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Death
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition