Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thievilchauns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Thievilchauns
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2009 21:30:28   
Holger Schmerz

Thievilchauns

Location: Friday the 13th Invasion - A Ghoulish Attack -> Rescue Mission
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: March 13th, 2009

Objective: Zorbak convinced the sneevilchauns to steal him a pot of gold so that he could pay for his most recent invasion efforts. He didn't count on how canny the undead are!
Objective completed: Zorbak really knows how to come out on top! He paid off his fighting forces AND gained more minions. He's some lucky moglin.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(4) Bone Fire
(5) Shake Spear
(4) Shoulder Blades
(4) Sneevilchaun

NPCs
B. ShakeSpear
Davy Bones
R. Stiltsken
Zorbak

Rewards
Defender's Medal
Unlucky Doom Essence

Dialogue
<Character>: What are you guys doing together?!
Davy Bones: Why wouldn't we be together?
<Character>: You two are supposed to be off fighting, or didn't you know there was an invasion going on?
Davy Bones: Oh, we know. Just like we probably won't be rewarded for our efforts until next year. Just like last time.
<Character>: Well... um...
Davy Bones: And then we saw these little guys lugging this pot o' gold towards Zorbak's hideout, I said to my friend over there "Bill-"
<Character>: He's named.. Bill? That doesn't sound very undead or intimidating.
B. ShakeSpear: Bill is a perfectly fine name. It has an illustrious history, if you must know.
Davy Bones: So i said to myself, "Bill, we can't let Zorbak take advantage of even MORE people. It's bad enough we're bound to serve him.
B. ShakeSpear: And I knew he was right! So we approached our new friends and asked what they were up to.
R. Stiltsken: It was lucky they came across us! Without their help, we would have never known the truth about that misleading moglin.
B. ShakeSpear: We told them that Zorbak was up to no good and was likely only using them to further his nefarious necromantic ends.
Davy Bones: He probably never even intended to pay them.
Zorbak: A-HAH! I thought I was a few fighters short. Just what are you doing with my sneevilchauns and my gold?
Zorbak: You were planning your OWN invasion weren't you? Sabotaging mine and stealing all the glory for yourself!
Davy Bones: *gasp
B. ShakeSpear: Well, I never!
Davy Bones: We are SO insulted!
B. ShakeSpear: I think it will take DOUBLE the gold to get us to go back to fighting now.
R. Stiltsken: Ahem! We are hardly your sneevilchauns! You promised us a reward in return for stealing gold for you. You don't own us!
R. Stiltsken: You weren't even going to pay us, were you?
Zorbak: Is that what these bone-brains told you?
<Character>: Ouch, Zorbak. You might have made a grave error there.
Zorbak: ... I think there's only one thing to do in a situation like this.
R. Stiltsken: Apologize?
B. ShakeSpear: Pay us double?
Zorbak: Nope. This!
Zorbak: New minions! What's yours is mine now. Your minds, your bodies, and your gold!
Zorbak: And that gold, of course, will be distributed to my loyal, fierce, fighting forces!
Davy Bones: All of it?
Zorbak: Every last shiny cent. Provided, that is, that you get back to battling
Davy Bones: You got it, boss!
R. Stiltsken: What about us?! Look what you did to us! ... Master.
Zorbak: You know, I hear there is a LOT of unclaimed gold over in the Necropolis just sitting around in boxes...
R. Stiltsken: Go ooooon...

• Complete Quest

Thanks to
    -- YoBG for NPC links.
    -- Pink_Star for location links.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- Highlord Sendai for corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/18/2015 20:54:34 >
  • DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Thievilchauns
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition