Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2712345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2015 7:30:39   
LANDIS
BATORO! Huge in Gothpan

An official thread to discuss anything Ash such as all his amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! (Say that five times fast)

Enjoy!

< Message edited by James Lu -- 12/27/2015 7:30:39 >
DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/4/2009 12:54:37   
15cman

Ashland's always worth a visit or two.But whenever I finish the quests it gets kinda boring.Fishing fills in that boring gap
DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/4/2009 13:38:47   
Crazy chaos

I think Ashland's Ash's level should be the same as the Ash in the Normal game. (Okay I know I spelled it wrong but hope you get the point)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/4/2009 13:43:50   
rearines

i kinda like it :)
MQ  Post #: 4
4/4/2009 14:01:54   
Obyri

Anyne know if the potion's will be fixed. IE i won't have to log out, then log back in to get the potions?
DF  Post #: 5
4/4/2009 14:02:16   
Ash

I'm exceptionally proud of my favorite NPC. He's finally getting his due and hopefully everyone will quit calling him a noob after all this.

Go Ash go!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
4/4/2009 14:03:21   
svinx

if only Ashland got the April Fools joke shop King ash the fool ftw

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
4/4/2009 14:06:44   
Reni
Lost BlueStar

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Legendary Hero

I'm exceptionally proud of my favorite NPC. He's finally getting his due and hopefully everyone will quit calling him a noob after all this.

Go Ash go!

Amen to that, when he is an Archknight, no noob accusations anymore. :D Anyway, i am enjoying Archknight, especially since i had never played the original. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
4/4/2009 14:14:47   
Dimitrios

so far im loving it! Leveling him up is a pain though.

Correct me if i am wrong but is his level cap 10?

< Message edited by Dimitrios -- 4/4/2009 14:15:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/4/2009 14:16:17   
Ash

Dimitrios - Yes it is.

*shivers at Reni's avatar*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
4/4/2009 14:28:43   
Draciane

DF version of ArchKnight is above everything I was expecting...Since the original game was only 4 quests long, 3 random quests, really few weapons, and weak weapons and armors, tackle with really bad graphic (I could only play to that game in tiny mode, as anything bigger was hurting my eyes), it's already 10 times better just by adding more weapons (yes, there's already more), more random quest, and many great elements from DF...and this is only the beginning, with only 2 storyline quests released....AK has the potentiel to become a true masterpiece (as DF little brother), so keep up the excellent work DF team

Draciane's Accomplishments in DragonFable
- My Phantasy Star Collection
DF  Post #: 11
4/4/2009 14:31:53   
Obyri

Can't belive i didn't see the Army of Darkness referance in the Nicto quest straight off the bat. LOL :)
DF  Post #: 12
4/4/2009 14:47:23   
PieLover31416

I'm only Lv5 on it. :P Anyone know how to get gold faster than usual with him? But yeah, this is like a new and improved version of ArchKnight. ^^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
4/4/2009 19:24:59   
Darius

I've played the original, but I couldn't complete it because I kept dying and having to start over. DF's various little nuances, like fully healing when you level up, the low amount of exp needed to level up for the first five levels, and the ability to purchase powerful DC weapons and extra bag spaces, make DF's AK so much more win than the original. So much so, in fact, that it's not even funny how cruddy the original is in comparison.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/4/2009 19:29:17   
L0rd 0f D00m

It's great! Level 5 is my resting point with Ash, because Grim Ace pwnzors!! LoL, nice Nicto Quest.
''Oh..........My..............Stick..........'' - Twillie
DF MQ  Post #: 15
4/4/2009 19:38:23   
_sum41_

The best accesories without DCs are heavy ring and scale belt I think.

I looked at all the quests Ash can do and I'm pretty sure that of all the quests these are the best ones.
AQ  Post #: 16
4/4/2009 20:04:44   
zxzredzxz

i have a problem. i have a verrified guardian account in AQ but i don know how to make it avalible in DF so that i can play AK in dragonfable can anyone help?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
4/4/2009 20:13:38   
15cman

Go to here.Then your DF char is verified. Have fun :D
DF MQ  Post #: 18
4/4/2009 20:16:57   
zxzredzxz

wow thx 15cman if this forum has +rep i definitely +rep u
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
4/4/2009 20:20:00   
Danny A

wheres the best place to farm for exp for a lvl 7 ive been trying everywhere but i cant decide which quest gives me more
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
4/4/2009 20:25:18   
Silverstorm88
Banned

so far amazing it is do swesome but however really hard to get to get good weapons at lv 6 also good acessories can anyone help me out by porviding links for best stuff in ASHLAND!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
4/4/2009 20:35:29   
th3 ball3r

i cant beleive no one has said this but NICTO HAS THE SKULLSTAFF OF DOOM!!!!
DF  Post #: 22
4/4/2009 20:48:47   
Calogero

@ ^

I did :O
in the Release thread :P
but it's not 100% shure to be the SkullStaff of Doom since it has a gold-like look below
and SkullStaff of Doom has a Grey one :P
if that Mysterious Stranger dared selling me a fake i'm soo gonna complain xD

also something i noticed

Nicto, could it be a reference of the 3 Helms avaiable at the Crawler Challenge from the Necromancer
it drops Nicto's, Klatu's and another one's Helm.
They are also the Founders of Necro University

< Message edited by andy123 -- 4/4/2009 20:51:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
4/4/2009 20:53:50   
Mo

My lvl 5 can't beat the Nicto quest. There needs to be a healing pad in the quest. And an easy way to get some mroe potions. I could barely get into the fortress in his quest. I still haven't completed it.

Anyways, it's pretty fun so far.
AQ MQ  Post #: 24
4/4/2009 20:57:45   
Danny A

just get chicken cow armour and unequip it and then re equip it and your back to full health. can we train our stats yet?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2712345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition