Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 2 of 27«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2009 5:13:53   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Thyton
First Mate Rhubarb
Sepulchure (Not currently in-game)
Necrotic Blade of Doom

The above mentioned and linked NPC entries do not have Sepulchure linked under their 'Locations'.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12457889]Sepulchure[/link]

P.S. This should be under the thread in Info Submission: Locations / Quests / Events, but in the Sepulchure, there are some replies to it. You might like to edit the entry if needed, and delete the replies.

Done, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/27/2009 8:55:27 >
Post #: 26
5/28/2009 4:34:42   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Chilly
Blizzy

The above mentioned and linked NPC entries do not have Chilly's Secret linked under their 'Locations'.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12244678]Chilly's Secret[/link]

[Previous entry of Papa Moglin.]

Papa Moglin

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Frostval 2006

Dialogue
Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings <Character's Name>! If you have an ice dragon head I can make it into a healing weapon for you.

Knights of DF *** Location links are missing. ***

Sir Pryze
PvP (Pre-Aeris Arena)

Sir Valance, Sir Prize & Sir Kuss
Oaklore Keep

You might want to add the image codes of Sir Pryze, Sir Valance and Sir Prize so that they appear immediately when the thread is clicked on.

First Mate Rhubarb *** Location link is missing & Dialogue add-on. ***

Something Fishy

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12100716]Something Fishy[/link]

quote:

Something Fishy
Rhubarb: It looks like Captain Blackberry wasn't quite done with ye, [Character]. He's willing to tear apart Osprey Cove to get to ye.
Rhubarb: Now that I see what he's become... I can only think of one way to stop the King Braken! We're going to need the power of a DragonLord!
Rhubarb: Do ye think that ye can do it, matey?

Shadow of the Wind Village *** You may want to add this banner into the thread!~ :D ***

Added, Paperclip got the SotWV image. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/28/2009 8:44:33 >
Post #: 27
5/28/2009 10:00:19   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Zorbak *** Location link missing. ***

Queen of the Jungle

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15866143]Queen of the Jungle[/link]

Keelia *** Location link missing. ***

Another Floating City

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15903242]Another Floating City[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/28/2009 11:19:20 >
Post #: 28
5/28/2009 23:13:41   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Zeuster *** Location link and Dialogue missing. ***

Triple Threat?

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15903576]Triple Threat?[/link]

Dialogue:

quote:

Zeuster: There you are, <your character>! It is good to see you again. I have to say, you've been doing quite well at all these tasks I've set you to. I am impressed, you really do seem to be proving yourself worthy. But I'm tempted to really test your limits now. I have envied Death his security. I would be quite appreciative if you could bring me Triskylos, the beast that guards the Underworld.
Your Character: I'm sure Death will be thrilled to have me back wandering his realm.
Zeuster: From slaying deadly creatures to obtaining rare objects, you've managed to succeed at all of the tasks so far.
Zeuster: This one shouldn't present much more difficulty.
Your Character: So, find it, capture it, bring it back. That doesn't sound too hard.

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/28/2009 23:19:32 >
Post #: 29
5/29/2009 2:45:29   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Aqueevil *** Location link missing & Double post of entry. ***

It's a Wash

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15508777]It's a Wash[/link]

Regarding 'Double post of entry', the thread owner (DragonBlade) posted the information on the NPC: Aqueevil, 2 times in the same thread. You might want to delete the reply.

Sepulchure (Updated) *** You might want to remove the '(Updated)' & Location link missing & Missing dialogue. ***

Sitcom

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15904194]Sitcom[/link]

quote:

Dialogue:

Sepulchure: ...MY Fortress, Drakath. There is only one person on LORE who would dare risk my wrath. <<You>> will pay for this insult!
Drakath: What do you think <<You>> was doing? An assassination attempt?
Sepulchure: No. <<You>> knows that he could never get to me within my own fortress.
Sepulchure: I have no doubt that it was some ill-conceived plan to spy on me.
Drakath: The hero left too quickly to have learned anything about our plans to invade Popsprocket with your undead army, destroy the cyklon army...
Drakath: ... and seize the Energy Orb by force.
Sepulchure: Then he must have left something within the fortress.
Drakath: Some sort of.... device?
Sepulchure: Yes.
Drakath: Like a machine of some sort that the hero could attack to one of the minions.
Sepulchure: Yes, something like that.
Drakath: Um... Something that the hero might have attached to say... a flying eyeball?
Sepulchure: What are you prattling on about, Drakath?
Drakath: My Lord. I believe I have found the spy. BEHIND YOU!
Sepulchure: Drakath, you IDIOT. This was flying behind me the whole time you were describing our plans?
Drakath: Yes, my lord!
Sepulchure: That didn't strike you as a little ODD?
Drakath: I will catch the spy! Just... don't kill me!
<<You>>: This is GREAT! Do we have any popcorn?
Drakath: I got him! Don't worry!
Drakath: I got it! I got it!
Drakath: .... I don't got it.
Sepulchure: Stand aside, Drakath. I will capture it.
Drakath: *huff puff* Well done, my lord. Those things are *ZORCH* AHHHHHHHH!
Sepulchure: Let that be a lesson to you, prince of fools. And as for YOU....
Sepulchure: ...It does not matter that you know my plans. In fact, I invite you and your friends to try and stop me and my undead army.
Sepulchure: I have been forgiving so far, <<You>>, but that time is over.
Sepulchure: LONG UNLIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/29/2009 8:31:37 >
Post #: 30
5/30/2009 5:54:09   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Valencia *** Missing 'Shops owned' link. ***

ECCA Merge Shop

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16066107]ECCA Merge Shop[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/30/2009 11:11:29 >
Post #: 31
5/30/2009 7:12:34   
ArchMagus Orodalf

New dialogue for:

Twilly in Slushroom Princess:

[b]Twilly:[/b] Twillies hasn't ever seen a flower like this before...

[b]Twilly:[/b] RUN!

Yulgar in Slushroom Princess:

[b]Yulgar:[/b] Ash...

Princess in Slushroom Princess:

[b]Princess:[/b] ...
[b]Princess:[/b] ...

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/30/2009 11:18:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/30/2009 15:20:47   
ArchMagus Orodalf

New dialogue for:

Yix in Ex Machina:

[b]Yix:[/b] We'll need to start planning the details of the war, <<You>>!
[b]Yix:[/b] I'm sure Sepulchure has a plan already.
[b]Yix:[/b] We need to go off and talk without interruptions, and really get things moving!

[b]Yix:[/b] ... Ok, so we've got the sneevils.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Right. And the herd of togs.
[b]Yix:[/b] Mhmm, mhmm. You'll come up with a use for them, I'm sure.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Right, right. Just... give me a few more days to brainstorm.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And there are the... er...
[b]Yix:[/b] The other gnomes and I will help, of course.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] If only that tool storage facility were still here, I could -
[b]???:[/b] I am Dave v384.16. You are <<You>>, the <<Class>>, and Yix, acting leader of Popsprocket.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Yix! Get back! I'll take him!
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] HALT. I am not the enemy you think I am.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] So... you're and enemy I don't know about yet?
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Negative. [i]*clank*[/i] Affirmative. [i]*whirrrr*[/i] Results inconclusive at this time.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Then who ARE you?
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] You are about to engage cyklons created by Balthar, a gnome who is producing machines beyond his level of skill.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Thanks, we ARE aware of that much already.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] I am an agent of those with interests similar to yours.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] The coming war will impact the future of your race on this planet.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Wait. What??
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Please watch this.

[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] When Sepulchure attacks the Cyklon army, he initiates a sequence of events which result in the cyklons replicating in extreme numbers.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] They do this in order to resist him, but become so many that all life and unlife on Lore are threatened.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] So your race decided to EXTERMINA-
[b]Yix:[/b] Stop that.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Now, don't take this the wrong way, but you're a Cyklon, right?
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Affirmative, but of a different generation.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And you don't WANT the Cyklons to mass-produce?
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Affirmative. I am from the future, re-programmed and sent back by a man named Drakath.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] He was told by a talking sword to prevent this future from happening.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] I am to ensure that it doesn't. You will assist me.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Drakath?! How did HE manage to teleport you?
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] My records indicate that I was contained within a unit with more volume on the inside than it's outer appearance indicated.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] !!!!!
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] The most efficient way to do this is to convince Sepulchure to exterminate the Cyklons entirely.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] You will assist me in reaching my target.
[b]Yix:[/b] Well, we DO have a way to do that, if you'd prefer to avoid using the cannon.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Trust me, we do.
[b]Yix:[/b] There's always the sky-net.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] A sky net? That sounds only slightly less dangerous than the cannon.
[b]Yix:[/b] Only if it becomes self-aware and decides it doesn't like you.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] What is the probability of that event occurring?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Well, it sounds like Yix made it, so ... about 50/50.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Your levity is good, human, it relieves tension.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And the fear of death.

[b]<<You>>:[/b] Oh...
[b]<<You>>:[/b] ..It really IS a net.
[b]Yix:[/b] ..What did you expect?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] I'm... not really sure.

Sepulchure in Ex Machina:

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] AHAHAHA! And <<You>> will be fighting my minions AND these machines!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] It won't be MY fault if he fails to survive. AND I'll have the Energy Orb.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But- but- I thought you wanted to crush the Cyklon army, too.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] *sigh*
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] I don't CARE if there are cyklons left over. They can attack the rest of the towns on Lore, for all I care.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Any havoc they wreak only plays into my plans.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But you're going to destroy a lot of them, right? They're too creepy to keep around.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Yes.

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] <<You>>!
[b]Drakath:[/b] With one of the Cyklons?!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] So, a pre-emptive attack of my well-defended fortress? How brave of you. No... not brave. What's that other word?
[b]Drakath:[/b] Foolish?
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] That's it!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Oh no. This time I'm not running things. It's all Dave's show right now. He wanted to meet you.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Affirmative. I was sent to speak to the human who intends to steal the Energy Orb and attack the Cyklon army.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Might makes right, and I am VERY mighty. If that gnome who has it now can stop me from taking it, he can keep it.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] You are the very foolish human, to think that you could exterminate enough of the Cyklons to reach the Energy Orb.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] [i]*sneer*[/i] you underestimate me, machine. My powers far outstrip those of some buckets of bolts.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But... doesn't <<You>> want to-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Be quiet, Drakath. I'm boasting.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] We have computed your chances of success. They approach zero.
[b]Drakath:[/b] I could swear <<You>> wanted to defeat the cyk-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] You will see, machine...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] You and <<You>> both! You doubt me?! I will obliterate ALL the Cyklons!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] This is how the DARKNESS takes care of problems! And we're...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...STARTING WITH YOU!

[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Will I... dream? [i]*whirrrr*[/i] My mind... [i]*clank*[/i].... it's going.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] [i]Daisy... Daisy.... give me your ....... answer....... do.......[/i]
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] And as for you, <<You>>...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Since you kindly obliged me by entering my fortress voluntarily, why don't I just take care of you now?
[b]Drakath:[/b] My Lord? Weren't you told NOT to-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Drakath, go do something useful. NOW.
[b]Drakath:[/b] ... Yes, My Lord.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] <<You>>, get out. Go gather your precious allies. I will crush them all. War is coming!

Drakath in Ex Machina:

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] AHAHAHA! And <<You>> will be fighting my minions AND these machines!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] It won't be MY fault if he fails to survive. AND I'll have the Energy Orb.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But- but- I thought you wanted to crush the Cyklon army, too.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] *sigh*
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] I don't CARE if there are cyklons left over. They can attack the rest of the towns on Lore, for all I care.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Any havoc they wreak only plays into my plans.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But you're going to destroy a lot of them, right? They're too creepy to keep around.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Yes.

[b]Doom Blade:[/b] SEPULCHURE! DEAL WITH... THIS.
[b]Drakath:[/b] ...Hey boss?
[b]Drakath:[/b] ...Ever get the feeling like someone is watching you?

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] <<You>>!
[b]Drakath:[/b] With one of the Cyklons?!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] So, a pre-emptive attack of my well-defended fortress? How brave of you. No... not brave. What's that other word?
[b]Drakath:[/b] Foolish?
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] That's it!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Oh no. This time I'm not running things. It's all Dave's show right now. He wanted to meet you.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Affirmative. I was sent to speak to the human who intends to steal the Energy Orb and attack the Cyklon army.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Might makes right, and I am VERY mighty. If that gnome who has it now can stop me from taking it, he can keep it.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] You are the very foolish human, to think that you could exterminate enough of the Cyklons to reach the Energy Orb.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] [i]*sneer*[/i] you underestimate me, machine. My powers far outstrip those of some buckets of bolts.
[b]Drakath:[/b] But... doesn't <<You>> want to-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Be quiet, Drakath. I'm boasting.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] We have computed your chances of success. They approach zero.
[b]Drakath:[/b] I could swear <<You>> wanted to defeat the cyk-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] You will see, machine...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] You and <<You>> both! You doubt me?! I will obliterate ALL the Cyklons!
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] This is how the DARKNESS takes care of problems! And we're...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...STARTING WITH YOU!

[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] Will I... dream? [i]*whirrrr*[/i] My mind... [i]*clank*[/i].... it's going.
[b]Dave v384.16:[/b] [i]Daisy... Daisy.... give me your ....... answer....... do.......[/i]
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] And as for you, <<You>>...
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Since you kindly obliged me by entering my fortress voluntarily, why don't I just take care of you now?
[b]Drakath:[/b] My Lord? Weren't you told NOT to-
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Drakath, go do something useful. NOW.
[b]Drakath:[/b] ... Yes, My Lord.
[b]Sepulchure:[/b] <<You>>, get out. Go gather your precious allies. I will crush them all. War is coming!

Necrotic Blade of Doom in Ex Machina:

[b]Doom Blade:[/b] SEPULCHURE! DEAL WITH... THIS.
[b]Drakath:[/b] ...Hey boss?
[b]Drakath:[/b] ...Ever get the feeling like someone is watching you?

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/30/2009 18:53:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/30/2009 16:22:30   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New entry for Sgt. Tack:
[size=3][b]Sgt. Tack[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4343246]Elemental Attack[/link]

[u][b]Quests given[/b][/u]
None

[u][b]Shops owned[/b][/u]
None

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]
[b]Sgt. Tack:[/b] Not again........

[image]http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/2206/tack8uq.jpg[/image]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/30/2009 18:54:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
5/31/2009 0:35:38   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

Patch, the Barber:
[size=3][b]Patch, the Barber[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/F/tm.asp?m=4746633]Patch's Barber Shop[/link]

None

None

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]
[b][color=#000099]Patch, the Barber:[/color][/b] Patch is the name, cut'n hair is ma game. Used to shear sheep.. but this is close 'nuff! Have a seat!
[ul]
[*] Haircut
[i]You can change your Hair Style, Hair Color and Skin Color for free.[/i]

[*] Talk
[b][color=#000099]Patch, the Barber:[/color][/b] Listen 'ere, get bold wit yer hair laddy! Dunn be one of dem hair sissies... show the whole wurld the inner ewe!
[b][color=#000099]Patch, the Barber:[/color][/b] Now, I'm new te town and te cuttin hair... but how hard can it be? Besides, if I get it wrong ye can always grow some more!

[*] Done
[/ul]

[image]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x290/Markozaz/PatchTheBarber.jpg[/image]

[i]Thanks to Markozas for formatting![/i]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/31/2009 8:49:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
5/31/2009 19:33:08   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New dialogue and location for Cysero:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7875469]Amityvale Invasion[/link]

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15939376]Inside the Garden[/link]

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15415466]The Funeral[/link]

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15998140]The Secret Revealed[/link]

[center][size=2][b]Amityvile Invasion[/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] <Characters Name>! Thank the marker! Amityvale has come under attack!
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] It's just a few monsters. I'm sure that you won't have trouble any at all.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] The towns people finally got that rockslide all cleaned up but as soon as they did, monsters were waiting for them on the other side.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] They seem to be coming from the castle set back into Doomwood. I wouldn't try and get there if I were you.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] There is a magic fog surrounding the castle. It won't let you find your way through the fog unless the fog wants you to.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Head to Amityvale and see if you can help. I'd do it myself but I am running several exciting experiments in and around Falconreach.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] If I don't keep a close eye on them they might... encounter severe difficulties. We would'nt want that. Trust me. HAVE FUN!

[center][size=2][b]The Funeral[/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Warlic, I just want you to know...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Rent is due on Thursday, please make sure to put the check under my door. 
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Why don't you just bring him back yourself and then kill him here?

[center][size=2][b]Inside the Garden[/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] My thumbs are quite normal, actually.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Unless I hit them with something. Then they're a pretty awesome shade of pulsing blue-purple.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Not green, though, sorry. Never seen them that color, except for that time I was, er, enhancing Warlic's spare bath-robe with that dye.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] But that hardly counts.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Waiting for inspiration to strike me.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] And by inspiration I mean one of those eggs up there in that tree.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] It's my garden, why wouldn't I be here?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] WHAT?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I have things. Why wouldn't I have things? Recently I discovered one of them was a garden.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I could have sworn it was an outhouse before, but hey, you work with what you've got.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Plants, I think. Or planting plants. It looks like a lot of my nature-based magical experiments have wound up here.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Did you see that schnozzberry bush over there?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] They taste like schnozzberries!
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] No one! But I had this dream, and after an afternoon in my workshop--
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Yep. Look up. This tree seems to be full of them.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] They look pretty ripe, too.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] ...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Do eggs get ripe?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] That's what it looks like to me, too! And they're pretty big. I bet one would make THREE omelettes!
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] And what a tree! It sprung up last week shortly after I spilled that plate of sparkly pink stuff on my plate of fried eggs...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I think.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I tossed my ruined breakfast out the window since, for some reason Warlic, says the library isn't a good place for storing ruined food.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I argued that the 'Ruined Food' cabinet was already full but he wouldn't have it.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Sure it does. You just need to look at it the right way.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Fruit comes from trees, right?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] And chickencow eggs come from chickencows, right?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] So, a chickencow egg is also a chickencow tree seed. Same thing... or close enough for government work.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] The tree just needed a little convincing to see things that way. Tis one is bearing chieckencow-fruit. Makes sense to me.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Of course not, it's a [b]tree[/b].
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Do you need glasses?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Yup. As soon as they fall, breakfast is mine! I just need to wait for one to drop...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] ...And I've got nothing better to do.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] ...And I'm hungry.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Any minute now.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Getting VERY hungry now.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] OW.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] You think you can just fall on me? We'll see about that.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] See ya, <<You>>. I have to go introduce this egg to my pals...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Skillet, fork and ketchup.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Cysero! Wait!
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Fine, no ketchup.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Can I at least take these other eggs back to Zeuster?
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Huh? Sure, go ahead. Knock yourself out.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Before one of these soon-to-be-scrambled eggs does it for you.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] She's guardin' the garden, of course.
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] And you should see what I've got by the [b]BACK[/b] gate!

[center][size=2][b]The Secret Revealed[/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] ...
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I want to eat him. 

You should fix this little mistake in Zapp's entry:
quote:

b]Zapp: zzzzZZZZZZzz

Everything is added, ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/31/2009 20:06:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
6/2/2009 18:48:34   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New entry for Twilly:
Twilly

Location: Dragon Attack at Willowshire!, Friday the 13th Invasion, Ice Dragon Invasion!, Xan Bossfight, Friday the 13th Invasion - The Last Stand!, Sepulchure's Flying Fortress, Frenzy at the Forge, From Ice to....., Slushroom Princess

Quests given

The Dragon Egg Saga
Started 10th March 2007.
Finished 7th April 2007.

Introduction -> Start Quest A Hero Is Bored
Black Dragon Box -> Stat Quest The Black Dragon Box
Robina the Hood -> Start Quest Opening The Black Box
Treasure Hunter -> Start Quest The Sneevil Dumpsite
Valencia -> Start Quest Egg Recovery
Warlic -> Start Quest Summoning Help
The Secret Cave -> Takes you to The Secret Cave

Shops owned
Punt Twilly Shop

Dialogue
Testopia

Twilly: Hiyas! They built a new Petshop on Twillies old stump, so Twillies moved here!

Dragon Attack at Willowshire!

Twilly: Twillies brought as many people as Twillies could!
Twilly: Gorgok!!!?
Twilly: The sheep shredder.
Twilly: The dingleberry destroyer!
Twilly: Lets take Gorgok and his army down!
Twilly: ...
Twilly: “Twilly”

Friday the 13th Invasion

Twilly: Friday the 13th is so spoooky! Let Twillies join you and we can defend town together!
Twilly: Zorbak!? What are you doing here?

Ice Dragon Invasion!

Twilly: We did it! We won!
Twilly: Woah.
Twilly: Is he a Dragonlord?
Twilly: Only a DragonMaster? whew... he has not become a fully fledged DragonLord yet... his dragon will not be full strength.
Twilly: Did the big frost boss guy just catch a cold?
Twilly: *Chuckles*
Twilly: !

Xan Bossfight

Twilly: It worked! I was able to heal him! That was close <Your Character>. Xan nearly finished you off.

Friday the 13th Invasion - The Last Stand!

Twilly: Zorbak!? What are you doing here?

Sepulchure's Flying Fortress

Twilly: Twillies is curious too.
Twilly: *gulp* Twillies knows.
Twilly: Only stories, rumors and legends... but some of them must be true.
Twilly: That is one of the Great Dragons... one of The Ancient Ones... or what is left of it.
Twilly: HE must have had his army of necromancers animate the skeleton. It's HIS flying fortress!

Frenzy at the Forge

Twilly: There are many boars! All over! There's one and there's one and one what that way, over there!

From Ice to.....

Twilly: Hmm...
Twilly: Yep, she is definitely fwozen...
Twilly: ...
Twilly: Oh.
Twilly: Pwincess?
Twilly: Awwwww… Twillies is so happies for you! *snuggle*
Twilly:
Twilly: *chuckles*
Twilly: Oh no, oh no, oh no!
Twilly: Sure a little kissy never hurt anybodies!

From Ice to.....

Twilly: Twillies hasn't ever seen a flower like this before...
Twilly: RUN!

Older Pics

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/2/2009 21:13:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
6/3/2009 1:01:36   
margus20000

From Ice to...
Is somewhy double...

Also in (like From Ice to..)Twilly isen't only NPC's who speaks in quest...

Um, I don't really understand what you're talking about here. There's only one From Ice to... entry, what do you mean by "double"? I also don't see anything wrong with Twilly's entry? He has From Ice to... in his dialogue and locations. Sp wjat seems to be the problem...? Oh, I get the problem. Okay, fixed. Also, the Twilly entry only lists the dialogue he says, and doesn't list what other people say. ;) ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 6/3/2009 2:31:39 >
DF  Post #: 38
6/6/2009 6:14:14   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Akriloth's last line of dialogue shouldn't say "Nix", it should say "<<You>>".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/6/2009 10:08:44   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

^^ Above : Done

New information for Drakath: Even though the entry hasn't been made yet!

[center][b]Play as Undead to catch Cyklons[/b][/center]
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] Alright, Minion. You may only be a skeleton, but your the... um... most bone- headed skeleton we've got!
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] What? Of [i]course[/i] that's a compliment. Trust me. Now, here's the plan. You're the smartest, so you're in charge.
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] You will direct the other skeletons to work together to corner the Cyklon you're hunting. 
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] Your Master wants them destroyed, so once you've cornered them, I'll take care of the actual battle.
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] Why me? Because he doesn't want anything left to chance in the actual fighting.
[color=#660066]Drakath:[/color] These Cyklons are after replacement gears to help repair broken ones. You can catch them in the act. Now get to it!

Added in, all we need is a location link and we're good. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/6/2009 12:13:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/6/2009 13:23:13   
Syrena

@TLH Made and added =D

New dialogue for Yix!

[b]Yix[/b]: It has begun [Name]. The assault on the Cyklon [i]and[/i] the undead must begin if our city is to survive.

[b]Options[/b]:
Talk 
Heal
Leave
To Battle!

[b]Talk[/b]: 
[b]Yix[/b]: Lets go over the plan one more time, [Name].
[b]Yix[/b]: For now, you will need to do your best you can until our secret weapon is ready. The rest of us here will work on that.
[b]Yix[/b]: Its your choice whether to go take on the Cyklons or the undead(or both), but just remember.....
[b]Yix[/b]: Sepulchure is after the Energy Orb! If we lose and he gets it, not only will our city be at risk, but eventually the whole world will feel the effects. 

Thankies :) Added the dialog. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/6/2009 13:29:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
6/7/2009 13:06:18   
iMeep

Update to Konnan's entry. The link to the image in that entry was broken, so I uploaded another one.

[b][size=3]Konnan[/size][/b] 

[b]Location:[/b] [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4745665]Yulgar's Shop [/link] 
[b]Description:[/b] Yulgar's new apprentice in weapon making. 

[b]Quests given:[/b] 
None 

[b]Shops owned: [/b] 
None 

[b][u]Dialogue:[/u][/b] 

[b][color=#996600]Yulgar:[/color][/b] My name is Yulgar and I run the weapon shop here in town. Behind me is my new apprentice Konnan. 
[b]Konnan:[/b] Wow! A real adventurer! I am honored to make your aquaintance. 
[b]Konnan:[/b] I am learning how to make basic weapons now. Soon, my mage friend is goint to teach me how to enchant them with fire! 
[b][color=#996600]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Talking about new weapons, I am going to need a shipment picked up in two weeks if you are looking for work. Check back then. 
[b][color=#996600]Yulgar:[/color][/b] In the mean time, see if I have anything that might aid in your next quest. 

[color=#990000][b][link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16109340][u]A Letter From Home / A Plea For Help[/u][/link][/b][/color]
[b]Konnan:[/b] {You}, please, you have to help me! 
[b]Konnan:[/b] I've gotten a letter from my family. Our town is under attack from a giant fire dragon! 
[b]You:[/b] A fire dragon! I'll do what I can, Konnan. 
[b]Konnan:[/b] I've been gone so long.... 
[b]Konnan:[/b] ...If anything were to happen to them I could never forgive myself. 
[b]Konnan:[/b] Please, you're a true hero. You've saved Falconreach so many times... 
[b]Konnan:[/b] Please go and defeat this dragon and save my family. 

[color=#990000][b][link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16109349][u]Akriloth![/u][/link][/b][/color]
[b]Konnan:[/b] {You}! My family, how...I...
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/color][/b] Konnan...
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/b] I'm...I'm so sorry, there was nothing I could do.
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/b] Akriloth...she has the Fire Orb, she was too powerful.
[b]Konnan:[/b] NO!
[b]Konnan:[/b] NO! Why...why didn't I go when they needed me...
[b]Konnan:[/b] You...you were supposed to save them! 
[b]Konnan:[/b] You've taken down necromancers, giant monsters...how could a dragon defeat you?!
[b]Konnan:[/b] YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO!
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/b] I...
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/b] I tried, Konnan.
[b][color=#660033]You:[/color][/b] Akriloth is an Ultra-Magma Dragon...she's...she's insanely powerful.
[b]Konnan:[/b] You failed
[b]Konnan:[/b] My family is dead.
[b]Konnan:[/b] I don't want to hear your excuses.

[image]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5532/konnan.png[/image]

[i]Thanks to iamed for the original entry.[/i]

~

New dialogue for Yulgar

Fire War
Yulgar: A Fire War has swept over lands far to the east and it's getting closer...

A Plea For Help
Yulgar: {You}, Konnan has gotten a disturbing letter and would like to speak with you.

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/7/2009 14:12:39 >
Post #: 42
6/7/2009 14:23:22   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Aeos doesn't need that alternative image, as it is useless

also it needs this info at the top

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Alekta & Megana (& That 3rd Fury) also need this.....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Aqueevil needs a rewrite

[size=3][b]Aqueevil[/b][/size]

[b]Location:[/b] [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15508777]It's A Wash[/link]

None

None

[b][u]Dialogue[/u][/b]

[center][b]It's A Wash[/b][/center]

[b]After you fight all of the monsters:[/b]

[b]Aqueevil:[/b] Don't hurt me!
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Hmmm. You [b]are[/b] just a li'l guy, aren't you?
[b]<Your character>:[/b] I guess-you not being made of water-it wouldn't help me much to collect you like the other monsters I've been fighting, hunh?
[b]Aqueevil:[/b] *Whimper*
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Hmm... Choices, choices

[b]Leave Him or Fight the li'l guy[/b]

[b]Fight[/b]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5034371]Aqueevil[/link] [Scaled]

[b]When you beat him:[/b] *So you managed to take out a helpless little aqueevil. Now you can get on with things. Meanie.*

[b]Leave him[/b] and it returns to next part of the dialogue

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Aqueevilpic.jpg[/image]

[i]Thanks to Pink_Star for the location link.[/i]

Aqui also needs the...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Added, ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/7/2009 14:44:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/8/2009 15:34:53   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

Location link for Yulgar:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16109340]A Letter From Home[/link]

For Konnan the dialogue under Akriloth! is from Aftermath.

New location Galanoth:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16109340]A Letter From Home[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16119793]Aftermath[/link]

New dialogue:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16109340]A Letter From Home[/link]
[b]Galanoth:[/b] <<You>>, I'm glad you could come.
[b]Galanoth:[/b] We have a serious fight on our hands. Akriloth has come and is laying waste to farmland here and we have to stop her.
[b]Galanoth:[/b] My blood brother, Demento, has come to help.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16119793]Aftermath[/link]
[b]Galanoth:[/b] Akriloth is very powerful, <Character Name>. At least you survived though.

Location link for Demento:

New location for Xan:

New diaogue:
[b]Xan speaks in the end of [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16119793]Aftermath[/link].[/b]
[color=#ff0000][b]Xan:[/b][/color] If you seek revenge....
[color=#ff0000][b]Xan:[/b][/color] The best way is to fight fire...
[color=#ff0000][b]Xan:[/b][/color] ...WITH FIRE!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/8/2009 15:41:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
6/8/2009 20:47:23   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New location for Dr. Voltabolt:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16108466]Recruit Voltabolt![/link]

[center][size=2][b]Recruit Voltabolt![/b][/size][/center]
Voltabolt: Ah, [Name], it eez a pleazure to zee you again. Haf you come to learn ze art of Dentiztry?

[color=#cc0000][b]Talk[/b][/color]
[i]Popsprocket?[/i]
Voltabolt: Why yez, I know of ze gnomez there. Of courze I do.
Voltabolt: Ze leetle mechanical, Dentizt-hating gnomez.
Voltabolt: Did you know ze made me leave Popzproket? I had learned zo much there but nooooo.
Voltabolt: My pazzion for ze art of Dentiztry was FORBIDDEN! Ze call it Dark Art
Voltabolt: *incoherent grumbling*

[i]Help[/i]
Voltabolt: You vant ME to help ZEM? After all I haf just told you? I realize there is a var going on, but.....
Voltabolt: Vell. Hrm. I do haf a fondness for ze city of Popzprocket, even if it iz overrun by ze gnomez
Voltabolt: If you can help me, I will help you. I haf zome extra mechanical togz, you can haf those. But first....
Voltabolt: I waz....tinkering...with ze Doom Cola machine and it.... haz exploded. Cola iz everyvere!
Voltabolt: I had brought in inzectz to study for...vell nevermind for vhat you do not need to know. But I had brought zem into ze houze.
Voltabolt: Now zey are all over ze spilled cola in my perfectly normal houze, and I can not get anything done!
Voltabolt: If you can clear out ze inzectz, you can haf my mechanical togz to add to your army
[i]Battle[/i]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/8/2009 20:52:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
6/9/2009 21:25:07   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New location for Aria:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15939480]From Ice to.....[/link]

Dialogue:
[center][b][size=2]From Ice to.....[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Aria:[/b] Princess?!
[b]Aria:[/b] WHAT?
[b]Aria:[/b] ...How can you know that for sure?
[b]Aria:[/b] I mean… why do you want to save some silly Princess anyway...
[b]Aria:[/b] I am so much prettier than she is… *sob* *sob*
[b]Aria:[/b] *chuckles*
[b]Aria:[/b] Grrr….
[b]Aria:[/b] Warlic, *gulps* there were rocks in the fire orb you used…
[b]Aria:[/b] WHAT?!?!
[b]Aria:[/b] NOOOOO! 

New entry for Thursday:
[size=3][b]Thursday[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6784767]Amityvale[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7875469]Amityvale Invasion[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15650283]A New Penpal?[/link]

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7630900]Haunted House[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7694903]Crystal Clear Lake[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7776032]Yaga Stone Circle[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14887674]The Crypt[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14924312]The Pit[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14997487]Nooby Nooby Noob[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16087941]Doomwood Dock[/link]

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7749445]Thursday's Shop[/link]

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]
[center][b][size=3]Amityvale[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Hi! Welcome to Amityvale! Where it is a beutiful full moon every single day!

[ul][*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Talk[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Hi! Good to see you. I'm Thursday! I've lived in AMityvale my entire life. I grew up in the old haunted house on the path.
[b]Thursday:[/b] [b]Artix[/b] has told me that there are towns where it only night half of the time and only SOME of the houses are haunted.
[b]Thursday:[/b] I think he'e just joking. Anyway, the moon is always full and the werewolf howls are so pretty, why would I ever leave here?

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Quests[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Which quest would you like to hear about?[ul]
[*] [u]Haunted House[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] I grew up on the haunted house on the holl over on the path, but I've been forced to leave. The spirits and minsters have taken over my home completely.
[b]Thursday:[/b] I was forced to leave in such a rush that I left all of my familys possessions behind, but all I really miss is my [b]Pendant[/b].
[b]Thursday:[/b] It is with some other family heirlooms in a chest in the basement closet, but we had to double lock the door.
[b]Thursday:[/b] The most dagerous spirit in the house lives in the basement closet; we had to keep people out for their own saftey.
[b]Thursday:[/b] The two keys to the door are with the [b]Monster in the Greenhouse[/b], and the [b]Monster Under the Bed[/b].
[b]Thursday:[/b] If you happen to find my Pendant while adventuring in there, I would gladly reward you for returning it to me.
[i]"Start Quest!" starts the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7630900]Haunted House[/link] quest[/i]

[*] [u]Crystal Clear Lake[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Along the path leading outside of the town, you will find Crystal Clear Lake. I spend a lot of tiem there. It's such a beutifle place.
[b]Thursday:[/b] I even have a small flower garden there. I've worked on it for a long time... do you know how hard it is to find fowers that bloom in moonlight?
[b]Thursday:[/b] But recently I haven't been able to get to my garden. A lot of monsters began showing up...
[b]Thursday:[/b] ... The worst of them all is a snarling werewolf who never seems to leave my garden.
[b]Thursday:[/b] Do you think that you could clear a path to my flower garden for me, <Character>?
[i]"Start Quest!" begins the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7694903]Crystal Clear Lake[/link] quest[/i]

[*] [u]Yaga Stone Circle[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] <Character>! ONe of the Five Yaga Sisters who live up by the old Stone Circle came by tiown and walked right up to me.
[b]Thursday:[/b] They had this sealed letter with your name on. Do you want to read it?
[link=http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/GhostBear5/DragonFablePedia/yagaletter.jpg][i]Read[/i][/link]
[b]Thursday:[/b] <Character>, I don't understand what is going on but I've been having terrible dreams. There is a man with a pale face...
[b]Thursday:[/b] He just watches me. It feels like I know him but I know that I have never met him.
[b]Thursday:[/b] I'm getting a really bad feeling, <Character>. It feels like a storm is coming, but worse. I'm scared.
[i]"Start Quest!" will begin the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7776032]Yaga Stone Circle[/link] quest[/i]

[*] [u]The Crypt[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] <Character>! I've been looking for new flowers for my garden and I heard a rumor about a beutiful rose that blooms in the Crypt.
[b]Thursday:[/b] The Crypt is a huge underground graveyard that's been hhere ever longer then town. It's very easy to get lost in.
[b]Thursday:[/b] Do you think you could go in there and see if you can find me some of the Sanguine Roses?
[b]Thursday:[/b] If you can find any I have some old weapons I can trade you. The more you find, the better weapon I can give you!
[b]Thursday:[/b] Even if you can only find one rose, I'll trade you something. Two roses will be an ok weapon, three and I can trade you an even better weapon.
[b]Thursday:[/b] If you manage to find four roses for me, I'll give you the best weapon I have! You can leave the Crypt whenever you want though.
[b]Thursday:[/b] Remember, try and keep track of where you're going! There's only one door in and out of the Crypt!
[i]"Start Quest!" will begin the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14887674]The Crypt[/link] quest[/i]

[*] [u]The Pit[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Have you heard of The Pit?
[b]Thursday:[/b] It's an old cave under Amityvale. It's supposed to be full of monster who lost their way and got trapped in it.
[b]Thursday:[/b] No one has ever found the end of it. They say it's bottomless! How far do you think you can get?
[i]"Start Quest!" will begin the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14924312]The Pit[/link] quest[/i]

[*] [u]Mysterious LLC[/u]
[b]Thursday:[/b] So three strange teenagers just wandered into town this morning.
[b]Thursday:[/b] They claimed they were a group of super sleuths out to solve mysteries, and when they heard that we found a place creepy they needed to see it.
[b]Thursday:[/b] They struck me as weird, <character>, almost as strange as the house they're going to investigate.
[b]Thursday:[/b] Maybe you and <dragon> should go and keep an eye on them.
[i]"Start Quest!" will begin the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14997487]Nooby Nooby Noob[/link] quest[/i][/ul]

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Shop[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Have you found my pendant? That's WONDERFUL! Thank you so much! Please, take one of these as a reward.
[i]There are four shops. All the contents can be found in [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7749445]Thursday's Shop[/link][/i]

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Fishing[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Oh did you want to go fishing at the Doomwood Dock? You can just follow the path leading LEFT of town!
[i]"Go Fishing!" will send you to the [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16087941]Doomwood Dock[/link][/i]

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]The path?[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] The path to the east was once covered with rubble but since we cleared it there are lots of interesting places to explore!
[i]Clicking on one of the buttons will take you to the corresponding location or quest[/i]

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Heal & Potions[/color][/b][/size]
[i]Replenishes your life and potions[/i]

[*][size=2][b][color=#FF0000]Set Home Town[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Are you sure you want to [b]set Amityvale as your home town?[/b] It can get pretty spooky here.
[i]If yes it sets your home town to Amityvale[/i][/ul]

[center][b][size=3]Amityvale Invasion[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Thursday:[/b] You've got to help us <Character Name>! We cleared the road and the monsters started pouring out of the woods!
[b]Thursday:[/b] I can't help but feel that this is somehow my fault! Things were going fine until I asked you to look into some things for me.
[b]Thursday:[/b] [b]Artix[/b] is still in the graveyard, and he has his hands full but I'm sure that he'd be able to help you defend town if you speak to him.
[b]Thursday:[/b] I'll do what I can here to keep people inside the town hall... come to think of it, they don't really LIKE to leave.
[b]Thursday[/b]: The Town is still clearing the path, but you can still visit these places right now: 
[b]Thursday:[/b] <Character name>! You did it! You saved the town! You saved me!
[b]Thursday:[/b] I had another dream, <Character name>. It was the man with the pale face again this time you were there too!
[b]Thursday:[/b] He wanted to do something terrible and you stood up to him. I don't know HOW I know, but I know that you saved me.
[b]Thursday:[/b] Thank you <Character name>. You're always welcome in Amityvale. I'll never forgot what you have done for me.

[center][b][size=3]A New Penpal?[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Thursday:[/b] Hi <Character>! I haven't seen you in ages. What brings you back to Amityvale?
[b]Thursday:[/b] Did you lose it? Don't worry <Character>, I'm sure someone will find it...

[image]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/unknown76880/DF/thursday.png[/image]
[link=http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5415/thursdaynpcrg2.jpg][b]Other Images[/b][/link]

Added, ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/10/2009 13:00:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
6/10/2009 21:42:36   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New cropped image for Frostval Present:
[image]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/unknown76880/DF/FrostvalPast.jpg[/image]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/10/2009 21:49:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
6/10/2009 22:42:43   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

Location link for Gen.Sharthallis:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15185064]Gary (Boss Fight)[/link]

And for the image should it have image tags or is it to big?

Location links for Gary The Ice Elf:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14713634]Gary (Quest)[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15185064]Gary (Boss Fight)[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15343013]Gary's Fate[/link]

New dialogue entry:
[size=2][center][b]Gary (Quest)[/b][/center][/size]
Gary The Ice Elf: Yeah... I guess I lost it when we were raiding that town. I didn't think anyone would find it.

[size=2][center][b]Gary (Boss Fight)[/b][/center][/size]
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] So, <Character Name>! We finally meet. I am Gary.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] You can say THAT again. After years of failing the entrance exam I FINALLY got to be a soldier in the ice elf army....
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... and the one thing that they stressed above all else was "Don't drop your shimat. With that, anyone can enter our hidden kingdom."
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] As you know... I dropped mine. Then I got busted down to prison guard.... until I locked you on the wrong side of the prison...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] After that, it was security at a local mall... until I set the IceyElf Drink Machine on fire...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Then I was demoted to Military Fry cook. But that was quite over pretty quick. There was an incident with the deep fryer and Frostscythe's poodle.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... No... He HAD a poodle.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Then I was bumped down to Military Boot Lacer but they didn't TELL me that you couldn't use one LONG shoe lace on ALL the boots...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] So now I'm here.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Oh, well yeah. It would be a promotion if that were in the case... Except I'm actually...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... I mean, I've been demoted to... Uh...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] It's not so bad really. I get to see the world. I get three square meals a day and I get a little bed with my name on it!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Whoa, my head. What happened? Did you do that?
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Did I do that? Please tell me that I didn't do that. If they demote me again, who knows where I'll end up!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] I did?
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] REALLY? I'm a HERO!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Without you telling me I would never have known how great I am. Name it!

[size=2][center][b]Gary's Fate[/b][/center][/size]
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] So, <Character Name>! We finally meet. I am Gary.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] You can say THAT again. After years of failing the entrance exam I FINALLY got to be a soldier in the ice elf army....
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... and the one thing that they stressed above all else was "Don't drop your shimat. With that, anyone can enter our hidden kingdom."
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] As you know... I dropped mine. Then I got busted down to prison guard.... until I locked you on the wrong side of the prison...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] After that, it was security at a local mall... until I set the IceyElf Drink Machine on fire...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Then I was demoted to Military Fry cook. But that was quite over pretty quick. There was an incident with the deep fryer and Frostscythe's poodle.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... No... He HAD a poodle.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Then I was bumped down to Military Boot Lacer but they didn't TELL me that you couldn't use one LONG shoe lace on ALL the boots...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] So now I'm here.
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Oh, well yeah. It would be a promotion if that were in the case... Except I'm actually...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] ... I mean, I've been demoted to... Uh...
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] It's not so bad really. I get to see the world. I get three square meals a day and I get a little bed with my name on it!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Whoa, my head. What happened? Did you do that?
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Did I do that? Please tell me that I didn't do that. If they demote me again, who knows where I'll end up!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] I did?
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] REALLY? I'm a HERO!
[b]Gary The Ice Elf:[/b] Without you telling me I would never have known how great I am. Name it!

The image is a bit big, so I'm leaving it in the tags. Rest is done. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/10/2009 22:49:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
6/10/2009 23:05:58   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Aristeerdes, Azza Kadellya, B. ShakeSpear, Balaur needs more to the entry

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Astrid needs the shops part, Bjorn

Shops owned
None

Ballyhoo's needs a link

Shops owned
Ballyhoo's Shop

And after the last 50 coins you can put in there

Now giving a scaled amount of gold per viewing one advertisement.

SnakeEars

Quests given
None

Getting out the basic information will help when we do a final check on the bigger stuff so I know that this is the easy stuff but it's worth it for now!

Done. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/11/2009 10:13:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
6/11/2009 10:57:50   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Allow me to do some more

Ok so Ballyhoo's not rare so that can be gone

under the function part this can be gone
quote:

Link to its entry in Locations/Quests/Event.

Bjorn's need its

Shops owned
None

Bram needs the basic info

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Bram: Who goes there? No living creature may enter the crypt of the Necromancer Nicto...
Bram: Leave... while you still can...
Bram: I was once a brave adventurer like thyself and quested to defeat the Necromancer Nicto...
Bram: However, he defeated me and the he used his evil magic to make me... like this...
Bram: Now... i am forced by magic to guard his crypt for eternity...
Bram: Why am I able to talk to you?
Bram: Necromancers fear when their minions can think and express themselves...
Bram: Thus they have imposed a rule that we may not speak... I am still human enough to remember.
Bram: To lift my curse you must defeat me in battle. Only then I will be free from Nicto's control.
Bram: Beware... if you fail you will end up a servant of Nicto yourself... just as I am.

Capt'n Crush doesn't need this part

quote:

Description: Leader of Pvt. Billy Club and Sgt. Tack.
Function: Introduces the origin of Elementals, and gives you a random drop item from the Elemental Attack quest.

Box Office Mgr. doesn't need this part

quote:

Function: To let you into The Top of The Sneevil Box Fort.

Cestis needs both

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

and so does.... Chance

Chaney doesn't need this part either

quote:

Function: To cure his brother of lycanthropy and upgrade your Doom Weapons.
Description: A person that lives in Crystal Clear Lake trying to find a cure for his brother's lycanthropy. Upgrades Doom weapons.

Archimoodes needs a rewrite

[size=3][b]Archimoodes[/b][/size]

[b]Location:[/b] [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15508777]It's A Wash[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15746773]Don't Have a Kow[/link]

None

None

[b][u]Dialogue[/u][/b]

[center][b]It's A Wash[/b][/center]

[b]<Your character>:[/b] Excuse me? Hello?

*Archimoodes turns around*

[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Hrmm? Whats that? Oh. You're the [Class] Zeuster promised would help me?
[b]<Your character>:[/b] I think so; I'm not sure what exactly that "help" is supposed to be, though. His letter said I wouldn't need to kill anything?
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Oh no. Not killing. Our problem is of a... somewhat different nature. What do you know about this place?
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Almost nothing. You're chickencows. You're priests. You're mages. Thats about it.
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] All true. This is the CluckMooFoo Temple, dedicated to the worship of the glory of the god Zeuster
[b]<Your character>:[/b] CluckMoo-Fu? Is that like a martial arts form? Like with a Funky Chicken Stance?
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] ...No
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Oh. Ok. Sorry. Please continue
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] We are also a school, and stable a large group of novice magepriests, chickencalves sent to us as a sign of their parents devotion
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Awww! Are they little and yellow and fluffy and spotted? So cute!
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Not hardly. They are loud and rowdy and [b]messy[/b]. Which is right where you come in. The dormitory where we stable the novices is
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] We're all busy preparing for the Feast of Ruffled Feathers; We don't have time to clean it ourselves, even if it weren't in such bad
[b]<Your character>:[/b] You want me to... clean? [b]That's[/b] my task for Zeuster?!
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] If you don't think you can do it...
[b]<Your character>:[/b] No, no. I'm supposed to be a hero after all. I can do it. But if it's as bad as you say, I might have to take drastic measures
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Is there a river near here?
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Not close by. If you need water, you'll need to travel in search of it. Do you have a plan already?
[b]<Your character>:[/b] I have an idea. But I'll need your help once I return.
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Of course. The temple-and living quarters-must be spotless if Zeuster's festival is to be appropriately celebrated
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] You'll have your assistance when you return

[b]After you fight all of the monsters:[/b]

[b]<Your character>:[/b] I've gathered the water we'll need for the cleaning. I've never heard of soap elementals though...
[b]<Your character>:[/b] So we'll have to use old-fashion scrubbing to really get the dirt out
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Or you could just blast the building with a burst of magic, seeing as how your lack of elbows would make scrubbing difficult
[b]Archimoodes:[/b] Magic it is. Stand back! 

[center][b]Don't Have a Kow[/b][/center]

[b]<Your character>:[/b] So Zeuster. Here I am, back at the magepriest apprentice dorm-stable. What did you want to meet me here for?
[color=#990000]Zeuster:[/color] <Your Character:>, good. Archimoodes and I have a task for you.
[color=#999933]Kay:[/color] Moop moop.
[b]<Your character>:[/b] I was expecting something like that.
Effa Moop!
[b]<Your character>:[/b] You know I'm happy to help, but... what will it be this time? Wresting a mutant tog? Fighting a snake-woman?
[color=#660099]Archimoodes:[/color] Oh, nothing so difficult! We just want you to take our apprentices here to visit their relatives. The cattle of Jer'yon
[color=#999933]Cee:[/color] Moop. Moop moop!
[b]<Your character>:[/b] You want me to... babysit? [b]All[/b] of them?!
[color=#990000]Zeuster:[/color] Well you did say you knew how to be useful.
[color=#660099]Archimoodes:[/color] Just be careful. You know what kinds of mischief young apprentices can get into.
[b]<Your character>:[/b] Ok, everyone. Here we are. Stay together, now. Your relatives are supposed to be either in the field or the barn.
[color=#999933]Sanders:[/color] MOOP! Moop moop moop.
[color=#999933]S. Chalet:[/color] [b]Moop.[/b]
[b]<Your character>:[/b] What? Look behind me? Perdue is making faces behind my back?
[color=#999933]Perdue:[/color] Moop!
*BLINK* 

[i]Thanks to Pink_Star and ArchMagus Orodalf for location info.[/i]

Done, ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/11/2009 12:03:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 2 of 27«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition