Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 22 of 27«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2012 18:45:45   
Heartdragon

Wargoth's main image...

[img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/cons233333/wargoth-alt-3.jpg[/img]

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 7/22/2012 2:44:19 >
DF AQW  Post #: 526
9/26/2012 2:54:02   
StealthMaster

Looks like a character added in Chapter 3 was missed. I've never made one of these before, but I'm pretty sure I got everything.

Mayor Waen

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Mayor Waen: Welcome to the Town hall. I am the Mayor, Landis Waen.

Talk
Mayor Waen: I defeated the former Mayor the election after the debacle of the elemental disarray. Shakes head.
Mayor Waen: Being the head of a Pig Farmer's Guild did not quite give Mayor Rayf the experience necessary to deal with the fall out of elementals attacking.
Mayor Waen: I myself came to the position from leading a large multi-kingdom corporation that specialized in village defense...
Mayor Waen: Waen Endeavors.
Mayor Waen: Perhaps you've seen our Nitroglycerin Sponge Catapult?
Mayor Waen: The inspiration for that came from one of our more... creative consultants, Cysero.
Mayor Waen: I'm extremely busy right now, but if you come back later I might have a favor to ask of you.
Mayor Waen: We seem to have a war brewing between some start-up vigilanties, two of which hang out in the Inn causing trouble. One smells like... cheese.
Mayor Waen: These start-ups want to follow in the footsteps of the mysterious, Batoro. I don't recommend you go after him though, he's extremely dangerous.

Done, thanks! ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/26/2012 4:29:53 >
DF  Post #: 527
9/30/2012 12:16:09   
Silver
Helpful!

Information on the new aria-

Dialogue:
Aria: <Character>! It's so good to see you!

Rumors:
Aria: My Grams taught me everything I knew about pet training. Every time I start training a new pet... I keep her memory alive.
Aria: She always said I had a gift... but I still have so much to learn!
Aria: Falconreach is an ideal place to train new pets! Magical creatures fill the woods and water nearby... well, for now at least...
Aria: The Rose threatens the entire balance of nature and magic on Lore... and they get more followers every day, it seems.
Aria: I have to try and save as many as I possibly can! I don't even want to think about all the poor animals they've captured...
Aria: *sniffle*
Aria: I've heard a rumor that their Beastmaster is a Mitis Gigas too... I just don't get it.
Aria: Magic can be dangerous but so can steel... It's part of life here on Lore.
Aria: I'm going to save and train as many magical pets I can!
Aria: Either way, if it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet you can count on in a fight!

Pet Upgrades:
Aria: sometimes, pets can be enhanced! You need the right components though...

Upgrades given:
(Same as chapter 1 Aria)

Shops owned:
(same as chapter 1 Aria)

< Message edited by Brahak -- 9/30/2012 12:23:24 >
Post #: 528
9/30/2012 12:41:46   
Silver
Helpful!

Info on the Chapter 3 Ash:

Dialogue:
Ash: <Character>! I... I am so happy to see you again! Lore itself has missed you.

Archknight:
Ash: When you were frozen <character>... I had to become the hero I always wanted to be.
Ash: I knew I had to become a knight no matter what it took!
Ash: But you already know that. You can play ArchKnight by logging out and selecting me (Ash Dragonblade) from the character selection list.

Talk:
Ash: It's been a few hard years since you were frozen. I tried to be the best hero I could be, following your example.
Ash: I follow the way of light. My princess has even returned... at least, she's reaching out from the realm of light through my sword.
Ash: I don't trust these Rose members... You should watch out for them, <Character>.

Letters:
Ash: These letters have arrived for you

Mysterious letter
Warlic's letter
Cysero's letter

Quests:
Ash: There is always a lot going on in Falconreach.

(Ash gives the same quests as chapter 1, except for Wanderland and Colorless)

I've already added his text to his entry about a week ago. Please check the entry to see if the info's already there before submitting it. I added your picture as an alternative one (I have a better one. I'll put it in the entry soon). Also, remember, main images should include the whole NPC, and shouldn't have speech balloons in them. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/30/2012 13:28:04 >
Post #: 529
10/1/2012 4:42:22   
Silver
Helpful!

It the entry of the book 3 falconreach, you spelled 'truly' wrong in the end note. You spelled it as 'truely'

Corrected, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 10/1/2012 5:13:39 >
Post #: 530
10/2/2012 17:09:06   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Zorbak needs the following correction for "The Necromantress".

quote:

Zorbak: Meh¡¦ you guys have an undead invasion and I do not even get an invite?
Zorbak: Oh man¡¦ it¡¯s HER! Meh. I¡¯ve seen this girl around here before, *Your Name*! how is my fur? Do I smell ok?
Zorbak: Ebil AND smart¡¦ I think I¡¯m in love! ¢¾
Zorbak: She is¡¦. So¡¦. PERFACT! ¢¾
Zorbak: PET!? ¢¾*rips*
Zorbak: Meh¡¦ you listen here! The only one who is going to take over the world is me!
Zorbak: So you might as well that necro-chump club and join me. Or¡¦ meh¡¦ at least give me your number.
Zorbak: What¡¦.? Meh, she is hot!
Zorbak: Sorry *your name*¡¦. an ebil moglin¡¯s gotta do what an ebil moglin¡¯s gotta do! Hey Necro-girl! Wait for me!

Zorbak: Meh... you guys have an undead invasion and I do not even get an invite?
Zorbak: Oh man... it's HER! Meh. I've seen this girl around here before, <Character>! How is my fur? Do I smell ok?
Zorbak: Ebil AND smart... I think I'm in love! *Heart*
Zorbak: She is.... so.... PERFECT! *Heart*
Zorbak: PET!? *Heart breaks*
Zorbak: Meh... you listen here! The only one who is going to take over the world is me!
Zorbak: So you might as well quit that necro-chump club right now and join me. Or... meh... at least give me your number. Zorbak: What....? Meh, she is hot!
Zorbak: Sorry <Character>.... an ebil moglin's gotta do what an ebil moglin's gotta do! Hey Necro-girl! Wait for me!

Fixed, thanks. This looks like a character formatting error on the OP's part. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 10/2/2012 17:26:19 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 531
10/9/2012 17:16:13   
  San Robin
Modzerella

Roblos and San Robin need updating. (I don't have the colorcodes)

Roblos
Anything new?
Roblos: I had great plans to really renovate this space, but... well, San Robin spent all our gold on his exotic cheese collection...

Roblos: *Sigh*

Batoro?
Roblos: Batoro is one of the mysterious vigilantes who filled in while you were frozen, *hero name*.

Roblos: ... No one knows who he is or where he comes from!

Roblos: He just rides his dark Batorotog into town and beats bad guys up.

San Robin
Anything new?
San Robin: It was delicious!

Batoro?
San Robin: I hate that guy.....

San Robin: And sometimes us... I really hate that guy...

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 10/9/2012 19:30:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 532
10/28/2012 1:57:19   
StealthMaster

Here is an entry for BraveSirRobin, who didn't have one:

BraveSirRobin

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
BraveSirRobin: *sigh* There was much rejoicing in the end,ok?

BraveSirRobin: So Baron,why did they recruit you?

BraveSirRobin: What happened?

BraveSirRobin: Hey!This isn't working. The tree isn't budging.It must be a faulty herring.I'm coming.

BraveSirRobin: Could someone PLEASE move their foot?

Alternative image

Also See: BraveSirRobin (forum user)

Done entry, thanks. Image must be less than 75KB. [Niki]

Here is an image of The Baron.

I also have cat images of all of the MOP members:
  • Prius: big but speech bubble/ clean but small
  • LFAL: link
  • Josh: link
  • The Baron: link
  • Deatharrows: link

I also have this image and this image if you would rather him standing, but neither really show his sword, and the one that shows the tip of it shows too much of The Baron.

Added these images. Thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 10/28/2012 5:35:11 >
  • DF  Post #: 533
    11/15/2012 17:15:00   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

Sabrina has got two links to the Necromantress and Lady Vayle beneath her picture. Why is this? Didn't the rumours about them being the same person disperse long ago?

That rumor was never confirmed in the game or by the staff, so we can be fairly sure you're right. If we ever get info that proves otherwise, I'll change it back. Done, thanks! ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 11/16/2012 8:07:15 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 534
    1/19/2013 6:22:08   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

XXL-304 needs colouring added to the NPC but also on the location link....

XXL-304: PRIORITY ONE: DISPENSE pumpkin pies... PRIORITY TWO: DESTROY <Character>!

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

Bump, 19th Jan. ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 1/19/2013 6:22:08 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 535
    1/19/2013 14:42:07   
    Paz Vi

There is a nice-looking image for Sielu
    clicky

Done. [Niki]

Also here is a good pic of Ironmog

Added as an alternative. Thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 1/22/2013 11:00:48 >
    DF  Post #: 536
    1/30/2013 13:07:36   
    AcidDrago

Image for Book 3 Aria: http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a580/AcidDrago/AriaBook3_zpsc77c40cf.png
    Image is near enough to 75kb as I can get it without cropping out parts of the subject.

Added as Alt, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/30/2013 13:59:51 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 537
    2/11/2013 21:33:48   
    The ErosionSeeker
    *insert cheesy pun here*

for Wargoth, i think we should have a pic of his full titan form as alt image 5, no?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3849/wargoth2.png 83KB
    here's one i screencapped.
    i know he's in mid-attack and all, but i couldn't get rid of the (annoying) pointing arrow.

i could try and take another picture tomorrow or the day after, but :/

ImageShake Term of Service forbid usage in commercial sites, as such we are no longer accepting images hosted there. Also, your image currently does not load. Attack images should be part of the monster entry. [Niki]

This one any better?
    http://i.imgur.com/IbL2sEe.jpg

No.

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/21/2013 18:13:17 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 538
    2/21/2013 18:11:26   
    Niki
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Ash "quest " dialogue in Falconreach (Book 3) was changed. Can I have his new lines?

Done by Voodoo Master.

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/2/2013 11:24:56 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 539
    3/2/2013 0:03:16   
    Silver
    Helpful!

Image for book 3 tomix, after timeskip.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r545/Brahak/tomix_zps339dc13e.png

Used as an alt, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 3/2/2013 4:02:42 >
    Post #: 540
    3/16/2013 5:17:08   
    M31K

Mozza and Molly need winter version pictures

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/18/2013 4:00:20 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 541
    3/25/2013 14:04:31   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

Corrections for Zhoom.

quote:

Who are you?
    Zhoom: My name is Zhoom. Maybe you have heard of me... maybe you have not. It does not matter.
    Zhoom: All you need to know is this: If someone hired me to find you... You will be found, and I will get paid.
    Zhoom: It does not matter how long it takes... I will not stop. I will hunt you down. I will find you.
    Zhoom: Many assyme that my reputaton comes from my fighting ability, but anyone can learn to use a sword or shoot a bow...
    Zhoom: When sets me apart are my strong will and determination. I refuse to let anything stop me. I keep going long after all the others have given up.

Ranger?
    Zhoom: It is hard to describe the role of the Ranger in the world. We keep moving from place to place, and we call no one place "home".
    Zhoom: We each have our own code, out own set of rules but we each live and die by that code.
    Zhoom: It can be a hard life, but very rewarding. I have been many places and seen many things that others will only dream of.
    Zhoom: At the end of the day, the least you have earned is another story to tell around the fire... but the large piles of gold do not hurt.

Black Market?
    Zhoom: I know a lot of people, [Character Name]. I have connections everywhere, and I can get rare weapons and items that no one else can get.
    Zhoom: The Sek-Duat has forbidden the sale of weapons until the resistance has been stopped, but Rangers serve no king.
    Zhoom: If <> have the skill to use these items, please fell free to buy whatever you life from me...
    Zhoom: ... but if the Imperial Guard asks where you got them, theyn you have never heard of me.... understood.

The Sandsea?
    Zhoom: The Sandsea is one of the most harsh environments on Lore. The fact that you even made it here says a lot about your power.
    Zhoom: You coud have been caught in a sandstorm and had the flesh peeled right of you by the winds. You could have fallen prey to the mirages.
    Zhoom: Many would-be-heroes have followed a mirage off to the infinate horizon, never to be seen again. Remember to pack water.
    Zhoom: This land has been ruled by the Sek-Duat dynasty for generations, back to the time when all of this was a great city.
    Zhoom: But The Sandsea is not impressed by the workds of mankind. The sands swallowed up that city long ago. Only ruins are left.
    Zhoom: Only the most hardened heroes can survive here [Character Name]. If you can survive here then you can survive anything.

The Sek-Dat XV?
    Zhoom: The current king of The Sandsea is Sek-Duat XV. He lives in the palace behind me, and leaves his people in poverty to die in the sands.
    Zhoom: That is none of <> business, but the Sek-Duat dynasty has ruled this land with a cruel, iron first for 1500 years or more...
    Zhoom: ... and Sek-Duat XV's reign has been the most terrible of all. His deeds have finally caused a small favtion of the desert people to revel.
    Zhoom: The resistance is the reason that I am here. Sek-Duat XV has hired me to find and eliminate every last one of them.

Who are you?
    Zhoom: My name is Zhoom. Maybe you have heard of me... maybe you have not. It does not matter.
    Zhoom: All you need to know is this: If someone hired me to find you... You will be found, and I will get paid.
    Zhoom: It does not matter how long it takes... I will not stop. I will hunt you down. I will find you.
    Zhoom: Many assume that my reputaton comes from my fighting ability, but anyone can learn to use a sword or shoot a bow...
    Zhoom: When sets me apart are my strong will and determination. I refuse to let anything stop me. I keep going long after all the others have given up.

Ranger?
    Zhoom: It is hard to describe the role of the Ranger in the world. We keep moving from place to place, and we call no one place "home".
    Zhoom: We each have our own code, our own set of rules but we each live and die by that code.
    Zhoom: It can be a hard life, but very rewarding. I have been many places and seen many things that others will only dream of.
    Zhoom: At the end of the day, the least you have earned is another story to tell around the fire... but the large piles of gold do not hurt!

Black Market?
    Zhoom: I know a lot of people, [Character Name]. I have connections everywhere, and I can get rare weapons and items that no one else can get.
    Zhoom: Sek-Duat has forbidden the sale of weapons until the resistance has been stopped, but Rangers serve no king.
    Zhoom: If you have the skill to use these items, please feel free to buy whatever you like from me...
    Zhoom: ... but if the Imperial Guard asks where you got them, then you have never heard of me.... understand?

The Sandsea?
    Zhoom: The Sandsea is one of the most harsh environments on Lore. The fact that you even made it here says a lot about your power.
    Zhoom: You coud have been caught in a sandstorm and had the flesh peeled right off you by the winds. You could have fallen prey to the mirages.
    Zhoom: Many would-be-heroes have followed a mirage off to the infinite horizon, never to be seen again. Remember to pack water.
    Zhoom: This land has been ruled by the Sek-Duat dynasty for generations, back to the time when all of this was a great city.
    Zhoom: But The Sandsea is not impressed by the workds of mankind. The sands swallowed up that city long ago. Only ruins are left.
    Zhoom: Only the most hardened heroes can survive here [Character Name]. If you can survive here then you can survive anything.

Sek-Dat XV?
    Zhoom: The current king of The Sandsea is Sek-Duat XV. He lives in the palace behind me, and leaves his people in poverty to die in the sands.
    Zhoom: That is none of my business, but the Sek-Duat dynasty has ruled this land with a cruel, iron first for 1500 years or more...
    Zhoom: ... and Sek-Duat XV's reign has been the most terrible of all. His deeds have finally caused a small faction of the desert people to revel.
    Zhoom: The resistance is the reason that I am here. Sek-Duat XV has hired me to find and eliminate every last one of them.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/29/2013 6:18:39 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 542
    3/28/2013 8:52:50   
    Silver
    Helpful!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17859916

Templates are wrong.

Original:
    quote:

Baffet: Lemme know if you need anythin'.

Talk
    Baffet: I can tell by the look on yer face you're wonderin' what I'm doin' here.
    Baffet: I'm Baffet. I run this here ferry back n' forth to Sunbreeze Grove so folks like you don't get yer gear all soggy. Heh.
    Baffet: Aye. I can take ya if ya want, no charge.
    Baffet: Eh, the Priestess pays m' wages, so I get by.

Priestess?
    Baffet: Aye. She's a kind soul, I'm sure she'd like to meet you.

Let's go!
    Baffet: You got it.

It should be:
    quote:

Baffet: Lemme know if you need anythin'.

• Talk
    Baffet: I can tell by the look on yer face you're wonderin' what I'm doin' here.
    Baffet: I'm Baffet. I run this here ferry back n' forth to Sunbreeze Grove so folks like you don't get yer gear all soggy. Heh.
    Baffet: Aye. I can take ya if ya want, no charge.
    Baffet: Eh, the Priestess pays m' wages, so I get by.

• Priestess?
      Baffet: Aye. She's a kind soul, I'm sure she'd like to meet you.

• Let's go!
        Baffet: You got it.

• Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/29/2013 1:22:14 >
    Post #: 543
    5/29/2013 6:25:29   
    Voodoo Master

**Bump**
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 544
    6/14/2013 19:53:16   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Niki could use a main image...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/Nikipic.png[/image]

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 6/14/2013 20:04:44 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 545
    8/8/2013 9:30:29   
      Zyrain
    The Arcane

There are currently two separate threads for Birnan, the NPC. I imagine that they're supposed to be in the same thread, though I could be wrong.
  • http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18439111
  • http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21230284

Merged, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 8/8/2013 11:30:24 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 546
    9/15/2013 19:35:32   
    Heartdragon

Konnan's alternate image:

[link=http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/cons233333/apprentice-merge.png]Alternate Chapter 2 image[/link]

Or simply the image used in his Monster/Boss entry (which is not mine):

[link=http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Konnanpic.jpg]Alternate Chapter 2 image[/link]

Aquella's alternate image:

[link=http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/cons233333/aquella-alt.png]Alternate image[/link]

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/16/2013 5:49:24 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 547
    9/29/2013 8:42:06   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

A new entry for Zeri.

Zeri: Help! We were on an expedition looking for relics of the Elder Ones. Their decendents are the Lizardmen that attaks us relentlessly now.
    Zeri: We discovered that long ago they used to be a peacful tribe. Now we're trying to find the reason for the violent path they've taken.
    Zeri: We had just uncovered the entrance to their temple when the site became overrun with the descendents of the temple guardians.
    Zeri: You have to help clear the site otherwise we'll lose control of the temple ruins! Come back and tell me when it's safe!

Zeri: Thank you for helping! With the site clear we can continue to recover artifacts of a more... peaceful time.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 9/29/2013 9:31:08 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 548
    10/11/2013 15:07:37   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

A new entry and additional dialogue and location for Sir Vivor.

Sir Pass

Quests given
    None

Shops owned
    None

Dialogue
    100%
    Sir Pass: Great, you are here! Sir Render said we MUST hold the invaders here! If they break through they will pour into the* Falconreach!

75/50/25%
    Sir Pass: They are everywhere! I for one am not giving up .... we have got to save the townsfolk!

0%
    Sir Pass: Things are going from bad to worse! The fire elementals are pushing us back, and they have already destroyed Grams Pet Shop!
    [image]http://i41.tinypic.com/5dq9nd.jpg[/image]

Done by Leon ShadowHart

Sir Vivor: It was a trap and we are all that's left! Xan destroyed all 500.000 of King Alteons* Knights...even the 299 Elite!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

*Fixed typos here.

< Message edited by Niki -- 10/22/2013 5:57:21 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 549
    12/15/2013 7:53:58   
    Niki
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

*Bump*
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 550
    Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
    Page 22 of 27«<2021222324>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition