Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2013 7:45:48   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Book 3 image for Vayle: http://i.imgur.com/KzrunNZ.png

Done (used as Alt), thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 12/16/2013 10:53:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 551
12/29/2013 16:38:39   
Frostburn

A minor typo on Ironmog: I work for M.S.M.S., the Moglin Society of MagiScience!

Thanks.

Fixed, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 12/30/2013 2:53:17 >
DF AQW  Post #: 552
1/2/2014 11:36:08   
Dragonman

Referee's image

And I just noted that all the alternate images are image shack, which we aren't allowed to use, I'll get new images for all the stages

Here they are:

Orange Stage Variant:

Jungle Stage Variant:

Ice Stage Variant

Darkness Stage Variant

Water Stage Variant

Fire Stage Variant

Wood Stage Variant

Metal Stage Variant

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/2/2014 14:17:15 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 553
1/18/2014 17:33:30   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Since I was at it...
The image isn't very good, but my flash is very bugly.

Yellow

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Yellow: Hmm, capturing Vaal didn't go exactly as planned...
Yellow: ... but it doesn't matter, I still got all of the humans...

Posted, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 1/18/2014 20:17:45 >
DF AQW  Post #: 554
1/19/2014 6:55:34   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Missing from the A-Z NPCs list

Baby Coulomb [Seasonal Rare]
Frosty [Seasonal Rare]
Grandma [Seasonal Rare]
Green
Joules [Seasonal Rare]
Kid Voltabolt [Seasonal Rare]
Mr. Voltabolt [Seasonal Rare]
Mrs. Voltabolt [Seasonal Rare]
Spirit
Svera
Symone
White
Yellow
Zealot [Seasonal Rare]

Hope I'm not annyoing, but I just don't like holes >.>

Added at the bottom of the list. In general index owner should make such corrections, but I know this owner would be away for a while. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/19/2014 9:15:42 >
DF AQW  Post #: 555
1/31/2014 16:21:46   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Cap'n Jack needs the Book 3 image........

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/CapnJackpic.png[/image]

Aisha needs the smaller image......

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/d317e19a-2ee4-46a8-af0f-a35db236bc47.png[/image]

Done, thanks! ~Voodoo

I asked for a smaller file size image for Aisha, 122KB is still way too much. Ok now. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/4/2014 12:40:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 556
2/21/2014 15:23:41   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Cronix needs that newer image...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/Cronixpic.jpg[/image]

Added this as the main image. Thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 2/21/2014 15:35:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 557
2/25/2014 6:13:46   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Saw this on the Todo list. Maybe it helps.

Scur

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Scur: I always wondered what this ship would look like on the inside!

Scur: Aye, what about it?

Scur: Nothing like the sea to us pirates, right?

Scur: Just look at that finely made deck! What a beauty!

Scur: And the rail! WOW!
Scur: I'm sorry did you say something?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vy

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Vy: We're having a holiday together and yer taking me SAILING?!?

Vy: We're PIRATES and we sail all the time!

Vy: *thinks* I'll keelhaul him....

Vy: It's always ships with you! If you'd use half the time you spent talking about ships to talk to me, I would be happy!

Vy: ... Never mind....

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/25/2014 8:56:18 >
DF AQW  Post #: 558
4/5/2014 4:38:43   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Some corrections for Riadne.

quote:

Riadne: Riadne. My name is Raidne, Arachnomancer Adept. And you are?

Riadne

quote:

Riadne: Keep watching them. I know you can find out more. We almost didn't see you, you were so well-hidden.

That is Tomix's dialogue.

quote:

ORIGINAL: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17535310

Tomix: Keep watching them. I know you can find out more. We almost didn't see you, you were so well-hidden.

Book 3 dialogue

Riadne: <character name>! It is so good to see you! How are you holding up? Do you need any medical attention?

Talk

Past years
Riadne: Oh, after the thing with Greed I decided to go traveling. I'm fascinated with all kinds of spiders, I find them fascinating!
Riadne: Did you know that some spiders hunt, constantly moving, instead of living a sedentary life and trapping their prey in a web?
Riadne: But I digress. I've been traveling, expanding my knowledge, practicing arachnomancy and occasionally even trying to be a heroine!
Riadne: I returned to Ravenloss about a year ago, to see how much it had changed.
Riadne: The city was in better state, with Tomix's and Izaac's help, but I wanted to help too. And so I've been helping in the orphanage ever since.

Medical Arachnomancy?
Riadne: That's right! I discovered that the manasilk I conjure can be applied as a bandage or a gauze, accelerating the wound healing process!
Riadne: Also, with a trial and error method, I've perfected spider manipulation, and can now fill them with a strong potion extract...
Riadne: ... shrink a whole colony of these spiders to a size of a grain of salt, or even smaller, and apply them inside human body...
Riadne: ... and magically detonate them, all at once, to release the potion into the bloodstream. I have once saved a life thanks to this method!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/21/2014 14:16:08 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 559
4/20/2014 13:36:29   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Book 3 image for Riadne.

http://imgur.com/j2Y5XzH.jpg

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/21/2014 13:29:53 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 560
6/8/2014 9:21:28   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Thursday needs the following corrections.

quote:

Thursday: Hi! Good to see you. I'm Thursday! I've lived in AMityvale my entire life. I grew up in the old haunted house on the path.

Amityvale
quote:

Thursday: I grew up on the haunted house on the holl over on the path, but I've been forced to leave. The spirits and minsters have taken over my home completely.
Thursday: I was forced to leave in such a rush that I left all of my familys possessions behind, but all I really miss is my Pendant.

hill, monsters, family's
quote:

Thursday: Along the path leading outside of the town, you will find Crystal Clear Lake. I spend a lot of tiem there. It's such a beutifle place.

time, beautiful
quote:

Thursday: <Character>! ONe of the Five Yaga Sisters who live up by the old Stone Circle came by tiown and walked right up to me.

One
quote:

Thursday: <Character>! I've been looking for new flowers for my garden and I heard a rumor about a beutiful rose that blooms in the Crypt.
Thursday: The Crypt is a huge underground graveyard that's been hhere ever longer then town. It's very easy to get lost in.

beautiful, here even, then*

*Correctly as displayed as in-game, but should be than.

Fixed, thanks. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 6/8/2014 18:36:46 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 561
7/29/2014 8:40:54   
Veral77

NPC Bram is missing an image: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15786065

Fixed, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 7/29/2014 10:59:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 562
8/6/2014 7:08:18   
  Hopeful Guy

Hope Upbringer! (DragonFable)

Keelia also has the text 'This is it! One more win and <Character Name> will earn a Dragon PVP Trophy!' in the Dragon Arena.

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 8/6/2014 8:12:13 >
DF  Post #: 563
8/22/2014 17:45:19   
Occavatra

The following information needs to be updated on Aegis's NPC thread. Thank you. :)

Aegis

Ravenloss (if Tomix Saga Epilogue is completed)

Dialogue
Aegis: <Character Name>! Hey! You should visit more often! Or… you can stay here, if you want.

Talk:

House:
Aegis: It’s nice, isn’t it? I actually got used to staying here, on Lore, rather than in the Plane of Elemental Spirits.
Aegis: The house was abandoned, so I moved in. I’ll be staying here from now on, I needed a place for myself.
Aegis: Feel free to drop by anytime and ask for help! That’s why I’m here!
Aegis: Oh, and Yashta lives next door. I guess he’s your ally now too, huh? He’s…different. Very obedient.

Future
Aegis: It doesn’t matter what the future holds, I will always be watching your back. We are bonded until you die.

Set Home Town:
Aegis: There is an empty bedroom upstairs. I don’t need sleep, so I don’t need it. If cold doesn’t bother you, feel free to stay here!
I’d love to!
I hate cold…

Done, thanks. In the future, please post the complete dialogue and don't forget to color and bold the NPC name at the beginning of every line. It'd make it easier for us to handle your submission. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/10/2014 2:33:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 564
8/22/2014 18:23:43   
Occavatra

Please add the following information on Yashta's NPC thread. Thank you.

Ravenloss (if Tomix Saga Epilogue is complete)

Dialogue
Yashta: Welcome, <Character Name>. I’m staying here, in Ravenloss, just as I promised.

Talk:
Yashta: Certainly.

Your story:
Yashta: I have known my fate ever since I turned eight. The Empress herself appeared in my house and told me my destiny.
Yashta: I have known yours and Tomix’s name and who the two of you would be long before you were even born.
Yashta: I have spent my entire life waiting and preparing for the day where I would meet you.
Yashta: My fate was to serve you and guard you with my life. I have failed in protecting Tomix.
Yashta: However, I will not fail in protecting you.

Hobbies:
Yashta: I don’t understand this word.
<Character Name>: Umm… a “hobby” is an activity you like doing. Reading ancient books, collecting legendary treasures, things like that.
Yashta: For what purpose?
<Character Name>: ……
<Character Name>: Fun?
Yashta: I enjoy fighting. Does that count?
<Character Name>: I suppose.
Yashta: Then my oby is fighting.
<Character Name>: Hobby.
Yashta: Hoppy.
<Character Name>: Hobby.
Yashta: Hobby.
<Character Name>: There you go.

Abilities:
Yashta: I do not use weapons. I fight with my fists. When I became an Unael, I didn’t take any zodiac sign. Instead, the Empress blessed my hands.
Yashta: I am incredibly strong and resistant. I have no weaknesses. My fists can pierce through a thick trithrill coating.
Yashta: I can regenerate faster than other atealans. I can sneeze with my eyes open. I see in darkness. I don’t have to blink. That would be all.

Your race:
Yashta: You would like to know more about ateala? Very well. We call ourselves “planewalkers”.
Yashta: Long before Wargoth, our race was traveling through planes, learning different traditions and cultures.
Yashta: Then Wargoth attacked us. We were stranded on Somorah, a planet without a sun, for many generations. Living under his reign.
Yashta: Wargoth left, but we couldn’t. We lost our ability to planewalk. We’ve lived on Somorah, adapting to a world without a sun.
Yashta: And Wargoth attacked again. But this time, with the help of the Professor, we managed to go through a rift to your world.
Yashta: You know the rest.

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/10/2014 2:38:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 565
8/24/2014 12:33:12   
Razen

A-Z Monsters's entry on Awper Harty has a typo on his last name that makes it say Harpy.

Fixed, thanks. Please don't use colored text when posting in this board unless it is part of an entry. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 8/24/2014 15:57:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 566
8/28/2014 18:25:58   
jonboy12381

Well let's get it started

Roirr

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Murky Hall

???: Comeeee closeeer.

???: Wel... welcomeee. To my... to my shhhhop.

???: There is no one. No. No one here but me!

Murk: I'm dying. Please help. Help me.

Murk: I'm Mur... Mur...

Murk: Oh young one... you know... you know nothing.

Roirr: I am the First Weaver.

Roirr: I had three... three children. And I did not... die.

Roirr:You... you are the descendant of Oyva? You are... are a Soulsmith?

Roirr: Ah, you see... I don't care who spread the rumour of me having... having a forth child...
Roirr: ... all I care right now is if you know what a Murk is.

Roirr: Because...
Roirr: ... you are ABOUT TO FIND OUT!
Roirr: Aaaaaaaaaah...
Roirr: This feels marvelous!
Roirr: Hmm...
Roirr: I think I'll keep the beard...

The Last Chapter: Aspar

Roirr: Done.
Roirr: Hmm... there is somthing happening near the core. A fight.
Roirr: Doesn't matter, I can inally leave this place. I'm sick o it ater being stuck here or so long.

Roirr: Hmm?

Roirr: Fascinating!
Roirr: You still exist! I thought I'd already assimilated you. Remarkable.

Roirr: I'm in your body. I must say, you are quite powerful.

Roirr: Be quiet. I need to focus.

Roirr: .....
Roirr: Are you still there?

Roirr: I... can't get rid of you. Let me try something else.
Roirr: Still there?

Roirr: This is... uncomfortable. Combersome. Vexing.
Roirr: I suppose I will find a way to devour your soul eventually, even if it'll take some time. I'm patient. Time to leave this place.

Roirr: I can go anywhere I want.

Roirr: We are stuck together for the time being... I didn't anticipate this. but it happened.
Roirr: I guess I can share some knowledge with you, since ultimately I'll devour you.
Roirr: I can venture though the Plane of Elemental Spirits to any place on Lore.

Roirr: Yes. To anywhere. However... I do not have the power to specify my destination. I can end up anywhere on Lore, yes, but it's random.
Roirr: One time I even ended up a few minutes in to the future, which wa peculiar. I suppose I can walk through time as well as space.
Roirr: Or maybe the Plane of Elemental Spirits and Lore are out of synch. I don't really care.

Roirr: The fighting is getting more intense; I better go before this place collapes. Let's see where I'll end up this time.

Done by Hopeful Guy. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 9/6/2014 10:27:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 567
8/29/2014 14:45:38   
Dread97

A few things to change in the Necrotic Blade of Doom (NPC) page.

In this line:

Doom Blade: THERE IS NO DRAGON LEFT TO SAVE THE WORLD NOW. ONLY [insert your dragon name] TO DESTROY IT AND Fluffy TO HELP! HAHAHA!

[insert your dragon name] should be changed to <Dragon Name>.

In this line:

Doom Blade: DON’T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO DIE. [Your name]! HAHAHAHAHA!

[Your name] should be changed to <Character Name>

This line has several problems:

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHA! NOT THIS TIME SEPULCHRE. WE HAVE WORK TO DO… AND SO DOES THE HERO. THE MASTER COMMANDS IT, [your name] LIVES THIS DAY!

SEPULCHRE should be spelled SEPULCHURE.

[Your name] should be changed to <Character Name>.

It should also be split into two different lines, so it becomes like so: (this includes the above corrections):

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHA! NOT THIS TIME SEPULCHURE. WE HAVE WORK TO DO…
Doom Blade: ...AND SO DOES THE HERO. THE MASTER COMMANDS IT, <Character Name> LIVES THIS DAY!

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/6/2014 2:45:19 >
Post #: 568
9/2/2014 21:13:13   
  Hopeful Guy

Thesis and Taurus need The Minotaur II: The Bludgeoning as a location, and their text (which is mostly the same, except Taurus has one extra line) added.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 9/3/2014 1:39:59 >
DF  Post #: 569
9/3/2014 16:14:49   
Dread97

I believe Yulgar should have the original text (retired text) from the quests Ashenvale and Battle For the Eastern Hills! added.

Ashenvale:

Yulgar The town of Ashenvale is under siege!
Yulgar Drakonnan's forces have hit it hard and many townspeople are trapped inside their homes by monsters!
Yulgar You have to save them, <Character>!

(the last line already includes the typo correction)

Battle For the Eastern Hills!:

Yulgar: It looks like the people from Ashenvale have relocated to Yulgar's Camp and are setting up a new town there with the heros.

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

Also, is there any reason why jonboy12381, West, and my posts in this thread (above) were ignored? Are we forgetting to add something?

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/6/2014 2:50:56 >
Post #: 570
9/6/2014 18:19:27   
  Hopeful Guy

Taurus also needs some of its text on a new line (after the word 'practice')

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 9/7/2014 2:14:49 >
DF  Post #: 571
10/24/2014 22:25:44   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Book 3 Jack Strife:

Added, thanks! ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 10/25/2014 0:15:44 >
DF  Post #: 572
11/15/2014 8:55:08   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Raven's dialogue in Amityvale (Book 3) changes after The Locket

Raven: Welcome to Amityvale, <Character>.

Raven: Thursday has gone missing and we need you to find her! Do you renember where the necklace you found for her years ago came from?
  • Book 1 Amityvale (Continue Dialogue or travel to Book 1)
    Raven: We still don't know who the new locket was from and it disappeared with Thursday.
    Raven: Was it the werewolves? The vampires? Someone trying to get her out of town? I just hope, whereever she is, Thursday is ok.

Done by Jorath, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 11/16/2014 7:54:54 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 573
    12/28/2014 8:09:20   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

New image for Blizzy

And Frostval 2014 image

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 12/28/2014 15:00:05 >
    DF  Post #: 574
    12/28/2014 21:14:21   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

New image for Nulgath...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/Nulgathpic.jpg[/image]

Lady Celestia's dialogue...

Trick question! Upon the remake of this quest, they forgot to add in these lines and changed it around slightly, here's what it used to be!

Priestess: Thank you for saving me brave <class> Might I know the name of my hero?
    Twilly: But priestess... you said his name was <character name> and he is the one who is destined to save the world!
    <Character Name>: *blink* What?
    Priestess: Oh... tee hee hee.... Twilly do not be so silly.
    Priestess: Would it be proper for a Priestess to punt a moglin?
    Priestess: Well thank you again. I am certain we will be meeting again soon.
    Twilly: Especially since he is going to take that Black Dragon Box and...
    Priestess: Twilly..... *sigh*

Now it's...

Priestess: Thank you for saving me brave <class>. May I know the name of my hero?
    Twilly: But priestess... you said his name was <character name> and he is the one who is destined to save the world!
    <Character Name>: *blink* What??
    Priestess: *sigh* Twilly...

Upon further inspection...I'm not too sure that works here...I'll keep looking.

She is implying that she threatens to punt Twilly if he keeps talking...that is why they changed it, before it makes little sense but the line does fit there!

Done, thanks for the info. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 12/31/2014 2:54:26 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 575
    Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
    Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition