Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 24 of 27«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2014 17:18:34   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Blizzy's image is too crowded, here's a new one!
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/Blizzypic.jpg[/image]

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 12/31/2014 2:57:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
1/3/2015 6:59:13   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Genjin Sevnin needs a rare tag.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/3/2015 11:46:44 >
DF AQW  Post #: 577
1/31/2015 10:13:42   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

Safiria needs a Book 3 Image, here's one: http://i.imgur.com/BZicyYz.png

Some images for Odgne:
Main Image
Alternative Image

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/31/2015 10:52:03 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 578
2/7/2015 6:45:15   
Sagrym
Helpful!

New main image for Captain Blackberry

Done, thanks. ~Peachii
DF  Post #: 579
2/21/2015 5:45:44   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Just an alternative image for Akanthus

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/21/2015 6:28:09 >
DF  Post #: 580
2/21/2015 21:01:36   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

Extra images for Verlyrus:
Alternative Image 1 (front view)
Alternative Image 2 (side view)

And another one for Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble:
Cat Bubble (Human)

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/22/2015 1:01:51 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 581
2/28/2015 17:42:07   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

NPC images for

Chaney:
Book 3 Image

Lon:
Book 3 Image

Raven (Human):
Raven (Baby)
Raven (Kid)

Captain Mazurek:
Captain Mazurek (5 Years Earlier)

All done, besides the Raven (Kid) image, which there was already one of from the Design Notes. I removed the other DN image however as it was quite unnecessary. Thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 2/28/2015 19:13:48 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 582
3/5/2015 11:17:11   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

A few more NPC images:

Gaston Leroux
Alternative Image

Thursday
Full Book 3 Image
Book 3 Image (side view)

Raven (Human)
Alternative Image

Sir Leon
Front View Image

Crest
Full Front View Image
Alternative Image

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/5/2015 12:22:10 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 583
3/6/2015 18:56:53   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

And some more alternative images.

Yashta:
Front View Image
Design Notes Preview
Full Front View Image (Wallpaper)

Melissa:
Face Front View Image

Jaania:
Book 3 Image

Thanks to Tomix for Yashta wallpaper.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/6/2015 19:35:07 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 584
3/7/2015 8:31:48   
Sagrym
Helpful!

A few corrections to D-4Q1's dialogue:
D-4Q1: *whirrrrr* INTRUDER DETECTED. HALT, INTRUDER. IDENTIFY.

D-4Q1: *clank* FAILURE TO...

D-4Q1: *beep*?

Corrections to Balthar's dialogue:
Balthar: No really, they didn't even have a toi- er, lets just say...

???: I wasn't here...

???: My experiments started...

Balthar: ...(two turns to the left and up a level, past the Doo-hickey Demolisher).

Balthar: ...That cell was small...

And one to General Sneevord's dialogue:
General Sneevord: Curiousity kill cats. Curiousity make cyklons killing machines.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/7/2015 9:05:49 >
DF  Post #: 585
3/7/2015 11:56:59   
Sagrym
Helpful!

A few corrections to Necrotic Blade of Doom's dialogue:

Popguns

quote:

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! ARE YOU ARE LITTLE WORRIED, SEPULCHURE?

A

quote:

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD! JUST REMEMBER... THE MASTER'S PLAN FOR THE HERO ARE UNFINISHED.

IS

quote:

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I think it should be bolded.

Done, thanks.

Just a question about dialogues: if a word is misspelled, but this is the way is written in game, it should be corrected, or should be left how it is?

The Pedia should quote the text as shown in-game. Typos should be reported to the Bug Tracker, only after they are fixed the Pedia should be updated. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/8/2015 4:00:35 >
DF  Post #: 586
3/7/2015 19:10:34   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

A huge bundle of NPC images.

Aspar:
Book 1 Front Image
Book 3 Human Form
(Alternative Image seems to be broken)

Aegis:
Full Book 1 Image
Book 3 Side View

Eirn:
Side View

Izaac:
Book 1 Alternative Image
Full Book 1 Image
Book 3 Face Image
Book 3 Design Notes Preview
Book 3 Side View
(suggestion: rename NPC entry to include his full name, Izaac Stellini) <- Even though it's mentioned in one of the dialog, the name must be on the speech bubble to be included on the entry title. Added as a reference note.

Murk and/or Roirr:
Book 3 Image
Alternative Image
Roirr (As Izbor)
(rename image links if necessary)

Riadne:
Book 3 Side View
Book 3 Wallpaper
(suggestion: rename Front View 1 and 2 to "Book 1 Front View" 1 and 2)

Tomix:
Book 3 Side View
Book 3 (Synchronized)
Book 3 (Possessed by Aspar) (maybe throw this one in a spoiler tag, if used?)
Younger Tomix 1
Younger Tomix 2

Vaal:
Book 1 Front View
Book 3 Alternative Image

Ashendal:
Ashendal Wallpaper

T9:
T9 Wallpaper

Thanks to Tomix for wallpaper images.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/8/2015 6:26:05 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 587
3/11/2015 14:14:07   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Corrections for Yix's dialogue. I'm not done yet :P, I'll post more about this npc in the next days.

Popsprocket

quote:

• Quests
    Yix: With your help, we'll win Popsprocket back from these robotic monsters yet!

• those

quote:

• Gnomes?
    Yix: Gnomes are similar to dwarfs physically... we're a little shorter and not as stocky, but our brains couldn't work more differently.
    Yix: Gnomes are impossibly curious. Naturally inquisitive minds make us excellent researchers, engineers, and inventors.
    Yix: Sadly our curiosity tends to lead a lot of us to... unusual ends. Did you know more than 70% of all gnomes die in mechanical explosions?
    Yix: Popsprocket is our main city in this part of Lore but gnomes aren't afraid of traveling. We have camps and towns all over Lore.

• dwarves, the comma after engineers needs to be deleted, know that more, is

quote:

• Popsprocket?
    Yix: You may wonder why this city is flying. Well, the Aeris Battlespire came to us wen they wanted to become a floating city.
    Yix: A team of researchers discovered that heating Ahzite ore gives us anti-gravity properties... but they went a little overboard.

• the, found

quote:

• Balthar?
    Yix: Mechagius Balthar... that weasel! He was a low level researcher here in town a few weeks ago.
    Yix: He was doing grunt work in Section 13, mapping the old steam tunnels that worm their way through Popsprocket...
    Yix: Personally, I believe he found the long lost Elemental Orb of Energy.
    Yix: Anyway... with the power of the Energy orb who knows what calamity that boltbrain might cause!

• town only a few, for, believe that he found, Orb, what kind of calamity

quote:

• Sepulchure?
    Yix: The day I sent you the letter asking for your help a few flying eyeballs were seen around town.

• day that I sent

quote:

• Become A Technomancer!
    Yix: When you're ready to become a Technomancer, I will be proud to have you use my inventions... but you're not ready yet.

• This is the correct text:
    Yix: When you're ready to become a Technomancer, I will be proud to have you use some of my inventions. But I must warn you...
    After this you can add:
    Yix: This armor will require a certain level of training before you can fully unlock it's potential. If you aren't at least level 30, train more, then come back.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/11/2015 15:03:36 >
    DF  Post #: 588
    3/12/2015 14:01:31   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

Kneibel dialogue correction:
    "And... and the last thing I remember is this huge half man, half bull monster hurtling towards me with an axe!"

Ophelia dialogue correction (missing a comma in the first sentence):
    "Oh, you poor brave soul! And to think, you did all that stunt work and they never even said thank you!"

Vaal dialogue correction, in The Navigator quest:
    "<Character> has destroyed enough to fill the Void."
    (Currently says "Teasteak")

Some more images for NPCs:

Aspar:
    Alternative Book 1 Front View

Dumplings:
    Full Dumplings Image Added as main.

Kara SuLema:
    Side View Image

Tomix:
    Book 1 Side View

Valencia:
    Full Front View Image Added as main.

Vince:
    Full Image
    Alternative Image

Nadezhda:
    Alternative Image 1
    Alternative Image 2
    Alternative Image 3

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/13/2015 18:38:58 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 589
    3/12/2015 14:41:32   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

More corrections to Yix's dialogue:

Ground To A Halt

quote:

Yix: Airheart is reporting that her mechgryphon has been throwing off sparks and making a disturbing grinding noise upon takeoff.

mechagryphon

Pipe Dreams

quote:

Yix: Balthar's robots drove us here to the edge of town. We've been able to barricade ourselves out the outskirts.

drove all of us

quote:

Yix: First, stop yelling. I can hear you fine at your normal speaking volume. Next, you'll have to rework the steam matrix to open the gate

These can be separated in two texts:

Yix: First, stop yelling. I can hear you fine at your normal speaking volume.
    Yix: Next you'll have to rework the steam matrix to open the gate

Richard's Gear

quote:

Yix: It was put in town by Richard Fizzlesproing over a hundred years ago.
    Yix: You need to take your way to the heart of Popsprocket... I'll show you the entrance to the undertunnels.

place, make

Pachelbel's Cannon

Pachelbel's Cannon needs to be added as a location after Popguns.

quote:

Yix: At least we knew what to expect from the Cyklons. We can't fight a battle on two fronts, <Character>.
    Yix: We can view these images from a seperate location AS THEY ARE HAPPENING on a viewing device that we're calling a Far-a-vision!
    Yix: ...the team has greatly reduced the size of the magic eye. Now it is barely noticeable.
    Yix: If we can get you up there with the Magic Eye, then you can attach it to one of the Flying eyeballs sleeping in the roost.
    Yix: It would also be the perfect field test for the new smaller micro-magic eye!

cyklons, can needs to be deleted, Magic Eye, noticable, flying, Micro-Magic Eye

Done, thanks. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/12/2015 17:07:38 >
    DF  Post #: 590
    3/13/2015 10:17:45   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Final corrections to Yix's dialogue!

Sitcom

quote:

Yix: I'm not sure what we'll see but you should prepare yourself for the worse.
    Yix: LUGNUTS! He destroyed the mini-magic eye. BUT IT WORKED! YIPEE!
    Yix: Where? How? We barely have enough gold to feed ourselves, much less an army.

worst, LUGNUTS! needs to be bolded, less hire an army

quote:

Gryphons Gone Wild!

Yix: SOMEone has caused the gryphons in the hatchery to go crazy! Our spies report Balthar has a new machine...
    Yix: It looks like a whistle, but if it makes noise, only the gryphons can hear it. Diabolical!
    Yix: Please go subdue and round up the escaped gryphons on the far side of the island before they wreak even more havoc.
    Yix: Once they're all back, we'll need to modify the hatchery walls, I think.
    Yix: Excellent job, <Character>! We'll be sure to sound-proof the hatchery after this, I promise!

This comes after Sitcom, and needs to be deleted, dialogue for this quest is already added. Gryphons Gone Wild! also needs to be removed from Quests below Quests given line

In-sir-mountable

quote:

Yix: We need the help from the rest of the heroes in Lore. Fighting a war on two fronts won't work.
    Yix: Talk to Knight Captain Rolith, see if he and the Pactaganol Knights will fight in our defense.

fronts just won't work, Pactoganol

Assault on Popsprocket

quote:

Yix: It has begun <Character>. The assault on the Cyklon and the undead must begin if our city is to survive.

• Talk
    Yix: Lets go over the plan one more time, <Character>.
    Yix: For now, you will need to do your best you can until our secret weapon is ready. The rest of us here will work on that.
    Yix: Its your choice whether to go take on the Cyklons or the undead(or both), but just remember.....
    Yix: Sepulchure is after the Energy Orb! If we lose and he gets it, not only will our city be at risk, but eventually the whole world will feel the effects.

War Shop

Yix: The sneak attack has launched, <Character>!
    Yix: As we speak, the Togriders, led by General Sneevord, have charged at the masses of undead and cyklons!
    Yix: If we're lucky, they'll take out a huge chunk of our enemies, allowing you and the other heroes to finish up the battle.
    Yix: The undead are pushing closer to where we believe Balthar hides, though, and the Cyklons are replicating at a rapid rate!

• This is missing some info, so I updated it with the whole text, taken from Assault on Popsprocket:

Yix: War has come to Popsprocket, <Character>! Battle the Cyklons and Sepulchure's undead to save our city AND the Energy Orb!

Yix: It has begun <Character>. The assault on the Cyklon and the undead must begin if our city is to survive.
    Yix: <Character>, for all of your work defending our city on two fronts, I've added an item you can purchase to put in your house. For remembrance!

Yix: Gather 5 Gears of War, <Character>, to unlock the boss fight and cutscenes!

• Talk
    Yix: Let's go over the plan one more time, <Character>.
    Yix: For now, you will need to do your best you can until our secret weapon is ready. The rest of us here will work on that.
    Yix: It's your choice whether to go take on the Cyklons or the undead(or both), but just remember.....
    Yix: Sepulchure is after the Energy Orb! If we lose and he gets it, not only will our city be at risk, but eventually the whole world will feel the effects.

• Talk and Shop
    Yix: The sneak attack has launched, <Character>!
    Yix: As we speak, the Togriders, led by General Sneevord, have charged at the masses of undead and cyklons!
    Yix: If we're lucky, they'll take out a huge chunk of our enemies, allowing you and the other heroes to finish up the battle.
    Yix: The undead are pushing closer to where we believe Balthar hides, though, and the Cyklons are replicating at a rapid rate!

Yix: The Energy Orb is safe and Sepulchure has been thwarted!
    Yix: With the help of the Togriders, you have managed to vanish ALL the cyklons AND the undead!
    Yix: You have saved our city, and our future.
    Yix: Our city- and the Energy Orb- would have been lost without all of your efforts. You have our gratitude!

I think War Shop and War Rare House Shop can be striked from Shops owned line as they are no longer available.

Sneak Attack!

quote:

Yix: The Energy Orb is safe and Sepulchure has been thwarted!
    Yix: With the help of the Togriders, you have managed to vanish ALL the cyklons AND the undead!
    Yix: You have saved our city, and our future.
    Yix: Our city- and the Energy Orb- would have been lost without all of your efforts. You have our gratitude!

This isn't from this quest, so it needs to be deleted.

To the Orb!

quote:

Yix: Welcome back, <Character>. Your efforts in the war are an inspiration to us all.
    Yix: Thanks to the help of you, the heroes of Lore, our togriding friends, and Sepulchure taking out large groups of them...
    Yix: ...the Cyklon army has been handled. Right now, we have to worry about the energy orb.
    Yix: We gnomes are known for our inventiveness. And one of our standard invention-procedures is to always leave a back door!
    Yix: There'as a back door. Into the room. Here's how you get there-

after <Character> needs to be an exclamation mark, from, Energy Orb, back-door, There's, there--

The City Fights Back!

quote:

Yix: I don't think we even HAVE a warning system for Far-a-Vision!
    Yix: Let's try and save THIS one first, before we construct an entirely new one, hmm?.
    Yix: Once you're on your dragon, I'll attack the Re-breath-alator and you'll be good to go.

for the Far-a-Vision, Lets, the point after ? needs to be deleted, attach

Bombs Away!

quote:

Yix: Yes
    Yix: Yes

a point at the end

quote:

Yix: The extra-gyro-equilibrium counter-system should kick in soon...

whitout "-" between them

The Hunt Begins

quote:

Yix: No. He was looking for sanctuary. With the residual attacks... not to mention the new fire monsters... I didn't think he's be safe here.

he'd

Popsmashed

quote:

Yix: I should have been more prepared... But why us?I thought they only had it in for magic...

a space between "?" and "I"

And here's an alternative image for him:
    [link=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/Stridoom13/Yix_zpswhz0igzs.png]Alternative Image[/link]

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/13/2015 18:56:56 >
  • DF  Post #: 591
    3/14/2015 9:07:46   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

Spruce is temporarily taking Serenity's place at the Book 3 Falconreach Inn.

Also missing dialogue from Serenity Gone. - Done by Niki.

Falconreach Inn

During Advance on the Castle!:
    Spruce: Welcome back, <Character>! Did you need a room for the night? Or were you looking for a snack to get your strength up?

• Talk
    Spruce: Thank goodness you've come. Since Serenity... left, I've had my hands full here!

• Talk
    Spruce: Falconreach is one of the few places left where The Rose hasn't taken root. We still support magic here.
    Spruce: Ever day, travelers come with new stories of The Rose and their message though.
    Spruce: Who could hate moglins? Fairies? Potions? Not all magic is bad... if only the bad magic wasn't so powerful....
    Spruce: I miss Serenity.

• Ghosts
    Spruce: Ash has been so helpful with trying to clear out the ghosts, but they keep returning to haunt upstairs! They're chasing away customers!
    Spruce: Please, would you investigate and see what you can find out, maybe you can put a stop to them.

• Doom Items
    Spruce: The Doom Weapons? Those are long gone and good riddance! I heard there was a creepy old orb talking about them.

• Player Suggestion Shop
    Spruce: Serenity was big on supporting local artisans. I'll be selling locally crafted weapons and items too!

Opens the Player Suggestion Shop.

• Shop - Opens The Inn Shop.

• Fresh bread! - Gives you Serene Bread.

• Rest for the night
    Spruce: *(Knock-knock-knock)* Wake up, lazybones, it's time to save the world!

Spruce: Come on, I made you a hero's breakfast!

• Rest until evening - Exactly as the option above, except it also switches the time of day from day to night and vice versa.

• Set Hometown
    Spruce: For all your help, I'll rent you a room for free! Are you sure you want your hometown to be here in Falconreach?

Night Time Falconreach Inn

During Advance on the Castle!:
    Spruce: Hiya! Whatcha doin' up so late? Me? Well I have to do everything here now and be everywhere at once!

Also, some alternative images for Spruce!

Alternative Image
    Front View Image

Edit: Cleaned up the post a bit.

Images for Serenity:
    Front View Image
    Design Notes Preview

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/15/2015 8:26:01 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 592
    3/21/2015 17:53:35   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

A correction to Pachelbel's dialogue:

quote:

Pachelbel: To use less blasting powder and to eqiup you with an emergency parachutte.

parachute

And, if you want, I got a Side View Image of Baron Valtrith.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/22/2015 5:21:37 >
    DF  Post #: 593
    3/25/2015 4:07:28   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

One more correction for Pachelbel

quote:

Pachelbel: To use less blasting powder and to eqiup you with an emergency parachute.

equip

A few corrections for King Sneed

quote:

King Sneed: What are you wanting?
    King Sneed: WHAT!?!?! You just knock out lots of sneevils on your way here? Now you want HELP?

"are" and "of" need to be deleted

And one correction for Sir Reptishus

quote:

Sir Reptishus: No, no. You've just freed me up. I will take Sir Vey and we'll go scout out other bandit camps.

groups

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/25/2015 5:22:51 >
    DF  Post #: 594
    3/25/2015 7:26:03   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

A few corrections for Simas Prime

quote:

Simas Prime: ORB RELOCATED TO CENTER OF SPROCKET LEADERSHIP TO ENSURE PROTECTION DURING POSSIBLE ENGAGEMENTS.
    Simas Prime: SELF-DEFENCE MECHANISM EmC2 ACTIVATED.

SPROCKET OF, DEFENSE

Corrections for Airheart

The City Fights Back!

quote:

Airheart: Evacuate first, plan later. Go go go!
    Airheart: We already tried that. And look what happened!

You can add a space between these lines

If Day Time Falconreach wouldn't had this striked dialogue
    quote:

Day Time Falconreach (Book 3)

Airheart: Popsprocket is... gone. I don't want to talk about it.

would still have been added as a location?
    Yes, as the NPC exists in that location.

quote:

Popsmashed

Airheart: Popsprocket is... gone. You have to help find my friends!

This line also appears in Day Time Falconreach (Book 3), but if I understood correctly, if a npc has pre-quest dialogue, but also has dialogue in the quest, the pre-quest dialogue will be added to the quest, not to the location where he gives it, right?

Pre-quest dialog should be included under a specific quest. In this case the NPC has only one line of dialog, so I'm using the location instead to show that she exists in Falconreach.

edit: Thanks for explanation, it's much clear now

quote:

Airheart: Yix! Something's not right!

instead of the exclamation mark, it should be a point at the end

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Stridoom -- 3/25/2015 8:42:58 >
    DF  Post #: 595
    3/25/2015 12:56:16   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Additional info for Trixi

You can add, above this:
    quote:

Trixi: Your potions have been refilled. Don't worry, I made sure the bottle was never used to hold oil or grease!

• Potions

Above this:
    quote:

Trixi: I just got back from a trip to the edge of the island.

• Talk

Above this:
    quote:

Trixi: You want to get back to Falconreach? That's easy! Just make your way back to Yix, then continue to the left until you see the MechaGryphon.

• To Falconreach

And above this:
    quote:

Trixi: Popsprocket is an excellent choice for a hometown! Would you like to make it yours?

• Set Home Town

Lowe's alternative image is broken. - Works for me

A correction for Gnix

In Location line, the link to The City Fights Back! is wrong, because it points to the post.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/25/2015 14:41:11 >
  • DF  Post #: 596
    3/25/2015 15:32:07   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

@Niki: weird, it gives an error to me.

Hmm, with IE8 I see the image (cleared cache), with Chrome I get the same error as you.

@Slayer Zack: It's possible since I posted corrections to him here and in location&quests thread.

Corrections for Mysterious G.

The City Fights Back!

quote:

Mysterious G.: Aware. Angry. So many good synonyms, really.

synonyms for it

Bombs Away!

quote:

Mysterious G.: My beautiful fiberous protein!

the point after G needs to be deleted (doesn't appear in-game)

The Gnomes Gnow

quote:

Mysterious G.: I've had it. You have the best weapons. You get the best magic

a point after magic

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Sagrym -- 10/28/2016 6:12:24 >
    DF  Post #: 597
    3/25/2015 15:43:43   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

^Lowe's alternative doesn't work for me either, Stridoom. Using firefox. Didn't work in IE or Chrome either. - Only IE8 works for me; error occurs on the other browser platforms including mobile

Also, erm, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to be credited for Lowe's entry either... I would assume it's meant to be a credit for Stridoom?
    Edit: Okay, so.. I'm seeing a lot of my name in some of the Popsprocket entries here actually, what gives? :I
    Edit2: Gnix, Trixi, and Lowe, specifically.
    Final Edit: Also Popsprocket and Pachelbel's Cannon.
    (I know this isn't the place for it, but... sorry.)
    Removed.

Correction for Cysero:

His name tag in "Mad Haberdasher" quest refers to him as "Cysero".

Some NPC images for the following.

Ash Dragonblade:
    Alternative Old Image - Added as a side view image as he appears in Dravir Siege

En:
    Alternative Image

Guardian Fortuna
    Old Image (or alternative image?) - Added as alternative. Old image is used if the NPC art has been replaced or removed.

Lord Valorus:
    Lord Valorus (Alive)

Tropy:
    Alternative Image

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/25/2015 22:00:19 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 598
    3/26/2015 11:51:49   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Corrections for Etaos

Friday the 13th - Rift War!

quote:

Etaos: These infernals should be nothing for a <Class> as yourself.

a hardened <Class>

Rising Fire

quote:

Etaos: Alz'ein, no. There has to be no other way.

another

The Hunt Begins

quote:

Etaos: We cannot ignore the threat Veyla posits as well.

that Veyla

Atrea

quote:

Etaos: Not a chance, I will not let you enter my mind, you are not truely a Cryptic yet.

This dialog is no longer available, it should be striked

quote:

• Talk
    Etaos: You've got some questions, I presume?

• the comma after questions can be deleted

quote:

• Who are you?
    Etaos: The name's Etaos A'ravi, Nirios' twin brother and the most accurate Cryptic in Atrea. I'm also a really good dancer.

• cryptic

quote:

• Cryptic?
    Etaos: The only limit to your power.......is your imagination!

• just 6 points after power

quote:

• Unael?
    Etaos: Now, to think about that, my brother isn't the only one. Isiri is also a unael.

• an

After this you can add:

Mind Chamber

Etaos: Nirios thinks you are ready. I'm not convinced yet but... let's try you out!

Etaos: Welcome in my mind chamber <Character>. I will extract things you are afraid of, things you regret, from your
    Etaos: ...and you will have to face them. Are you ready?

Etaos: Who's that?

Etaos: Time for another apparition.

Etaos: I think I've already seen enough. You have proven you can deal with your nightmares and...
    Etaos: Hmm...?
    Etaos: Now, this is interesting!

Etaos: I am really impressed <Character>! Not only you've defeated your nightmares, but you've also shown me your true self.
    Etaos: Training you as a Cryptic will be my, and Nirios' honor!

I took these dialogues from Mind Chamber entry, so I didn't find them myself in-game. I just added the color code as in the quest entry the color code is from another npc, possibly Yolande's.

Mind Chamber could be added as a location at the end.

All done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/27/2015 5:43:48 >
    DF  Post #: 599
    3/26/2015 13:34:23   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

A few corrections for Guardian Fortuna:

quote:

Guardian Fortuna: I will not rest until the town has been retaken and the Green Dragon's minions

missing some dialogue after "minions":
    are defeated.

quote:

Guardian Fortuna: We heard that you were showing up and Lady Celestia sent us a magic message telling us about you and your dragon <Your Dragon's Name>.

your Dragon, <Dragon>
    (capital D for dragon, missing a comma, and Your Dragon's Name simplified)

quote:

Guardian Fortuna: Fight with us, <Character Name>. With your help we may take back more of the town.

<Character>

quote:

Guardian Fortuna: Lord Valorus worked with our weaponsmith to craft these special weapons in thanks.

worked hard with

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/27/2015 5:21:20 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 600
    Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
    Page 24 of 27«<2223242526>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition