Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2015 10:55:12   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Corrections for Veyla

The Puppet General

quote:

Veyla: The... dawn...
Veyla: Argh...

just 2 points after "the", 4 points after "dawn", 2 points after "Argh"

quote:

Veyla: We were left behind, though. Left in a world of darkness. Now light causes us to... to burn.
Veyla: We were at peace, though. The darkness was beautiful. Cool. Calm.
Veyla: His legions are only the beginning...

the commas after "behind" and "peace" should be deleted, 4 points after "beginning"

Rising Fire

quote:

Veyla: No... escape...

Veyla (thinking): No.. escape...

quote:

Veyla: He is coming... I... I can feel it.

Veyla: He is coming... I... I can feel it.

quote:

Veyla: AAARRgghhhhh! It-- it burns!

It

Done. ~Jorath

< Message edited by Jorath -- 3/27/2015 13:32:15 >
DF  Post #: 601
3/27/2015 22:52:15   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

Handel got an extra line of dialogue, replacing this one (and should be strike'd):
quote:

Handel: You and this Innkeeper better watch out!

Handel: See what magic can cause? I bet you're wishing you joined us now!

(might need a cache clear to pick up this new dialogue)

Also, this line of dialogue is missing a space between "those..." and "magic":
quote:

Handel: Are you one those...magic supporters?

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/28/2015 6:31:45 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 602
3/29/2015 5:54:49   
Sagrym
Helpful!

A few corrections for Isiri:

Rising Fire

quote:

Isiri: We have no choice, there is no escape.

after "choice" it should be a point instead of the comma, There

The Hunt Begins

quote:

Isiri: He was able to get control over your Fire Avatar... I fear he is here. His army was just another distraction for us....

gain control of

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/29/2015 6:26:21 >
DF  Post #: 603
4/11/2015 0:39:54   
Zeldax

I have an image of the right left side of Magus Neron's face in case it's needed.

Done (set as alternative), thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 4/11/2015 3:52:10 >
Post #: 604
4/13/2015 17:22:49   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Spidermancer has Twilly's color code. This is its own:
[color=#660066][b]Spidermancer:[/b][/color]

A few corrections to its dialogue:

quote:

Spidermancer: I'm asking if you want me to answer those three questions that order.
Spidermancer: ...and we still want to eat you. Since you don't eat us that makes things a lot easier.

in that order, don't want to eat, eaiser (misspelled in-game)

A correction for Serenity:

quote:

Serenity: Actually a movies does sound good. What do you want to go see?

a comma after "Actually"

And one for Twilly:

quote:

Twilly: Oh NOW you're listening. The dragon eggs hatch exactly one year from the appearance of the Dragon Amulets...

appearnce (in-game typo)

Done, Thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/14/2015 2:22:49 >
DF  Post #: 605
4/18/2015 10:44:34   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Corrections for Serenity:

Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2)

After this dialog:
quote:

• Talk
    Serenity: Thank goodness you have come. We have a bit of a ghost problem in the tavern!

• you can add:

• Ghosts
    Serenity: It figures that I would buy an Inn that is already haunted. I can't make a single gold at this rate! I knew it was too good to be true!
    Serenity: Please, would you investigate and see what you can find out, maybe you can put a stop to them.

quote:

• Doom Items
    Serenity: The Doom weapons? I was just going to throw them out but then they just dissapeared! I heard there was a stranger in town talking about them.

• "The" isn't bolded in-game, Weapons

Xan Bossfight

quote:

Serenity: Don't worry, <Character>, we're all fine.

the first comma can be deleted

Falconreach Inn

You can add, above this dialog:
    quote:

Serenity: Are you sure you want to set Falconreach as your home town?

• Set Home Town

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/18/2015 12:15:41 >
  • DF  Post #: 606
    4/18/2015 12:55:31   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

More corrections to Serenity:

Back to the Past

quote:

Serenity: I know, right? So anyways...

2 points at the end instead of 3

Falconreach Idle

quote:

Serenity: It's amazing how someone so young could have such a way with animals!

can

We now return to your show!

quote:

Serenity: But you're shop's right next to my INN!

your

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/18/2015 17:05:20 >
    DF  Post #: 607
    4/23/2015 16:39:59   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

Impersonator quest links to Villager from Amityvale, so I thought it'd need the dialogue added from there: - Done. Amityvale Villager(s) entry has a different graphic.

Impersonator

Villager: Hi there stranger! What brings you to this town?

Villager: I see. You've seen one of our wanted posters, the Hero has been terrorizing our town ever since he returned.
    Villager: I don't know why he would do this it was the first time any of us have met or even seen him!
    Villager (#2): I didn't even know the hero was a man!
    Villager (#3): And I expected more of the dragon of legends!

Villager: He's not? Then who is he? And now that I think about it... who are you?

Villager: You are the hero?!?

Villager: You'll find him in the nearby forest, good luck Hero!

Plus an image:
    Villagers (Impersonator Quest)

It'll also have to be added as a Location.

Also, an alternative image for "The Hero":

Front View Silhouette

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/24/2015 0:55:01 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 608
    4/26/2015 18:47:18   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

Captain Hugo:
    A clearer main image for Captain Hugo, as seen in the background of The Locker town:
    http://i.imgur.com/i0ffRJa.png

Fae:
    A child image for Fae.
    Fae (Child)

Doctor When:
    Alternative/Front View Image

Galanoth:
    Side View Image (Sword)

Mysterious Stranger:
    Ultimate Mysterious Stranger Darkness Dragon image is broken, here's a new one:
    http://i.imgur.com/3MZrhKx.png

Trey Surehunter:
    Not sure if necessary, but here's a Titan image of Trey:
    http://i.imgur.com/6ift3vS.png

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 4/27/2015 9:41:48 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 609
    5/4/2015 16:56:27   
    Slayer Zach
    Yellow Fellow

Additional Ash Dragonblade dialogue:
    quote:

• If you didn't accept yet:

<Dialogue needed!> (Your NPC slot is now Ash Dragonblade.)

• Ash: The story of ArchKnight requires that you have a DragonAmulet or Verified Guardian Account to play.
    Ash: If you have a Dragon Amulet or you are a verrified Guardian, then you will need to add his character to your account by clicking below.
  • Add Ash! to your DF account!
  • Back

Also, a front view Book 1 image for Ash, from his oldest look (aka "Puny Pipsqueak" / "Boy Wonder"):
    http://i.imgur.com/EzdoYxz.png

Aisha additional dialogue/rewrite, for non-DA players, in The Snow Fields quest

quote:

(DA Required)
    Aisha: Draco nythera simesti mef selourm humazte. Locus aldrnodus sey constri naturilithi.
    after here. (DA required can be deleted from that spot)

If you do not have a Dragon Amulet:
    Aisha: ...
    Aisha: Feth somallth ellorah min <Dragon> sellis toven. Mai yolith yern sain yestrix... Dragesvard.

If you have a Dragon Amulet:
    Aisha: Dragons have always been superior to humans. It is simply our place in the natural order.
    Aisha: My people... the ice dragons... have been waiting for centuries for a leader like me to come along.
    Aisha: I plan to put dragons... especially ice dragons... BACK in their rightful place on the thrones of the world.
    Aisha: The Elemental Orb of Ice is the key that we have been waiting for.
    Aisha: We dragons know that Sepulchure is gathering the orbs and we know why.
    Aisha: We know that you are trying to stop him, but neither of you has a right to OUR MAGIC... and I plan on taking them back.
    Aisha: You and that traitorous whelp, <Dragon> will be taught your place in time but first things first... Dragesvard.

Lim dialogue, from the new "Energy Blade?" quest in Book 3 Falconreach:
    Edit: I've recently learned that this quest/event is Seasonal, so, keep note of that.

Lim: <Character>, I have good news!
    Lim: I've managed to get my hands on some plans for a type of weapon not seen in centuries.
    Lim: This weapon is quite remarkable. It's increadibly compact and very powerful!
    Lim: I can tell you where to find the parts. I want to make sure none are broken so you'll need to bring each back to me before heading for the next.
    Lim: When you get all of them I'll put them together for you so you can try it out!
    Lim: Are you ready?
  • Yep! Where to?

• Is there another way?
    Lim: Well, I do have some parts around here that other adventurer's have brought in over the years.
    Lim: It won't be cheap though. If you're fine with that I can try and put the weapon together using those parts instead.
  • DC Shop! (Opens DC Energy Blade Shop)
    Back

If you clicked "Yep! Where to?"
    Lim: The first part you need is some sort of casing to hold everything. There should be something suitable downstairs. Go grab it and come back!
  • Quest! (Starts Circuit City)
  • Back

After turning in Blade Case:
    Lim: Next you'll need to get the focusing lense. This will help direct the beam so you don't end up hurting yourself.
    Lim: I heard of an old Temple that might have something we can use. I know it's sometimes refered to as Gloomy.
    Lim: Guardian Fortuna may be able to help you locate the item.
  • Back

After turning in Focusing Lense:
    Lim: Excellent. Now you'll need an emitter so the blade has a way to actually form.
    Lim: I don't have anything that would work for that but I believe a Gnome named Richard might have created something.
    Lim: He was really big on making Gears so you should probably speak to Yix to see if he can help you.
  • Back

After turning in Beam Emitter:
    Lim: Yes, that looks like it'll work just fine. Ok next up we'll need all the various electronics that go inside the blade that make it work.
    Lim: From what I can tell, no one here has even come close to making these types of parts.
    Lim: However, I have heard of some Ruins on Sho Nuff Island. They say that it's some sort of damaged, but highly advanced, Mecha.
    Lim: If that's the case, I'm positive it'll have parts for this type of weapon. The plans came from something similar.
  • Back

After turning in Dynamic Electronics:
    Lim: These are incredible! Look how small they are! The SCIENCE I could do with more like this...
    Lim: I'll need to plan a trip to those ruins and find more of these!
    Lim: Anyway. The last parts we need are crystals.
    Lim: I've heard of a Cave full of Living Crystals. I don't want you to take any from a living subject, but there must be some lying around there.
    Lim: Warlic or Nythera might know the location to this cave. If you can bring the crystals back I should be able to complete the weapon for you.
  • Back

After turning in Crystals:
    Lim: These crystals are amazing. They seem to be able to focus light in optimal ways with no cutting necessary. Interesting...
    Lim: If you give me a few moments to assemble everything. Unless you'd like to try? I mean other than possibly blowing yourself up...
    Lim: Yes, I probably should assemble it. Give me a few minutes.
    Lim: *working*
    Lim: *more working*
    Lim: But how is that...no that can't be right. Why would there be vents off to the side for the plasma like that?
    Lim: Hmm...well if he/she hasn't sliced off his/her hand yet this won't do it.
    Lim: Alright, <Character>, I've finished! The blade is amazing and a true work of SCIENCE!
    Lim: Just mind those ports on the sides. Whoever planned this thing obviously wasn't considering practicality.
  • Shop! (Opens The Energy Blade Shop)
  • Back

After coming back to the shop later:
    Lim: I've finished! Just be careful of those side parts. I'm not sure who designed this but you probably don't want those to touch you.
  • Shop! (Opens The Energy Blade Shop)
  • Back

Edit #2: Added links to the shops.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/7/2015 8:59:31 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 610
    5/23/2015 8:18:34   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

A few corrections to Ikea:

Dragesvard

quote:

• Talk
    Ikea: This is a great! I haven't had a customer in... well, EVER!

• the first "a" isn't written

quote:

Ikea: I'm getting orders from as far away as Falconreach! Weird, right!

the exclamation mark from the end is actually a question mark

quote:

• Rumors
    Ikea: Galanoth warned me that not to go to the cave in the iceburg near the waterline. What do you suppose it is down there?

• "that" and "it" aren't written

And one to Patch, the Barber:

Xan Bossfight

quote:

Patch: Are you kiddin'? Ye saved all of us, hero! You were the only one who was able to stand up ta' Xan. We'd be dead if not fer you.

ye

Done. ~Jorath

< Message edited by Jorath -- 5/23/2015 8:31:32 >
    DF  Post #: 611
    5/24/2015 14:46:55   
    Azan

I figured Sek Duat XV might need a Book 3 Appearance image, so here it is.

Added, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 5/25/2015 4:09:51 >
    Post #: 612
    5/30/2015 15:25:54   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

Here's a full body image of Elryn, as I saw there wasn't one on his NPC page already.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 5/31/2015 15:32:01 >
    DF  Post #: 613
    6/15/2015 22:02:28   
    Azan

Alternative image for Katia.

And alternative image for Barvra.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/15/2015 23:42:54 >
    Post #: 614
    6/17/2015 9:28:44   
    Azan

The Cave of Wonderous Secrets! needs to be added to Captain Rhubarb's locations.

Done, thanks. I also added this location for Thyton, since it wasn't already there.

< Message edited by Jorath -- 6/17/2015 11:35:33 >
    Post #: 615
    6/20/2015 12:41:57   
    Azan

Storm's pedia entry lacks his dialog from Frostval 2014, Act 31. It should also be added to his Locations.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 6/20/2015 17:02:30 >
    Post #: 616
    8/10/2015 12:06:44   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Sir Tax has Sir Kull's main image by mistake.

Here's a new image.

Same thing with Sir Rated, he has Sir Lee's main image.

A new image

Sir Vivor and Sir Casm's main images should be reversed. (Sir Casm has Sir Vivor's main image and vice versa)

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 8/11/2015 4:29:37 >
    DF  Post #: 617
    9/7/2015 21:44:38   
    Azan

Necromantress's Pedia entry lacks this line of dialog from Pumpkin Pi Bomber:
    quote:

Necromantress: Oh my, this is going to get messy... I best leave you to your dessert. Enjoy!

Still in Necromantress's Pedia entry, in her locations there is a typo:
    quote:

Necrpolis: Last Stand

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 9/8/2015 1:49:45 >
    Post #: 618
    10/25/2015 6:04:36   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Delete request for Knight entry. My bad... I saw too late that a page for the Moonridge Knights has already been created, so the dialogue for the knight in Restore M.O.P. should be added there.

Done. I've added the info to the Moonridge Knights entry. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 10/25/2015 6:54:22 >
    DF  Post #: 619
    11/17/2015 14:47:43   
    Grandpa Oz
    How We Roll Winner
    Nov14

Oruni was relocated to the cave below the bridge South of Oaklore (Book III)
    (Oaklore -> Down -> Right -> Down -> Left -> Click Rope -> Climb Down)

Done, thanks! ~SZ

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 11/17/2015 15:45:30 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 620
    1/15/2016 13:18:06   
      Grixus Faldor

I'm not sure if it's ever been noted, but the Vilmor story arc is based off a Sherlock Holmes story, though I can't quite put my finger on which.

Inspector Doyle is a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle who is the author of the Sherlock Holmes stories and Captain Lestrad is a reference to Inspector Lestrade who is a Scotland Yard officer and recurring character throughout the series.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 621
    6/18/2016 1:38:29   
    Solanaceae
    Legendary Nightshade

Artix von Krieger should be listed in his Encyclopedia entry as appearing in the quest Dueling Timelines, along with the quest's dialogue.

Updated, thanks! ~SZ

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/18/2016 1:38:29 >
    DF  Post #: 622
    8/16/2016 11:46:27   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

The Big Cheese's entry doesn't have a main image yet:

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/Stridoom13/The%20Big%20Cheese%20NPC_zpswnnomklk.png

Added, thanks. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 8/16/2016 18:02:11 >
    DF  Post #: 623
    11/7/2016 0:26:46   
    Solanaceae
    Legendary Nightshade

Galanoth is missing the following dialogue for the Invite option in Dragesvard which adds him as a guest:

quote:

• Invite Galanoth
    Galanoth: If you really want to investigate, <Character>, go ahead. Just don't let it distract you from why you're here.
    Invite Galanoth as Guest A or B
    [*][b]Invite Galanoth[/b]
    [color=#990000][b]Galanoth:[/b][/color] If you really want to investigate, <Character>, go ahead. Just don't let it distract you from why you're here.
    [i]Invite [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21929844]Galanoth[/link] as Guest A or B[/i]

• Since Galanoth's invite button is using the same dialogue from one of his "Talk" options, I've omitted it. But the "invite" option is now listed in both Galanoth and Dragesvard's encyclopedia entries. Thanks! ~SZ
    DF  Post #: 624
    1/1/2017 23:27:54   
    Occavatra

Some NPCs in both day and night Falconreach have new dialogue since the black snow arrived recently. Enclosed are the links to each of their NPC entries on the encyclopedia.

Twilly;
    Twilly: Hiyas! Glad you made it here, <Character>! <Dragon> has been waiting a long time for you!

Guardian;
    (around Reens’s and Alina’s Potion Shops)
    Guardian: Please do not wander around at night. We’ve imposed a curfew on the town.

(Guardian Tower exterior)
    Guardian: Parry, parry, thrust!
    Guardian: I’m doing my best! I will not fail in this upcoming battle. I can’t!

Guardian: Why is this happening…

Kruchhusten;
    Kruchhusten: I have a VERY bad feeling about this, man… I think we should leave. These undead are different. There is something very wrong with them.

Lana;
    Lana: Is everything ready? We’re leaving this town as soon as possible. They say one thing, but I know better. We’re not safe here.

Handel;
    Handel: This statue…
    Handel: This statue is magic, isn’t it? Look at what it’s doing to its surroundings! I need to report this!

Alta;
    Alta: Have you heard? The Guardians are advising everyone to stay indoors. And this black snow? What is going on…

Wingtail;
    Wingtail: A big battle is on the horizon…

Brump;
    Brump: Something’s wrong with the fish. They are swimming with their belly up…

Adeline;
    Adeline: If not for this black snow and undead attacks, it’d be so peaceful here.

Pascali;
    Pascali: I’m glad Lady Jaania sent reinforcements. These Guardians alone can’t keep this town safe right now.

Oregold;
    Oregold: … It’s only a matter of time…

Guardian Mekiai;
    Guardian Mekiai: The catapults are prepared, <Character>. May the Avatars have us in their thoughts.

Verlaron Knight;
    Verlaron Knight: Finally, some action!

Dialogue in Black Snow Falconreach: (at night)

Guardian: Stay vigilant, <Class>!

Guardian Kain;
    Guardian Kain: <Character>…! Uuh… hail…
    Talk:
    Guardian Kain: Black snow… this is wrong. So wrong! The entire Falconreach looks like it’s covered in tar…
    <Character>: We’ll get through this, Kain. I believe in it.
    Guardian Kain:
    Guardian Kain: Then you are one of the few, <Character>…
    Rumors:
    <Character>: Any juicy rumors these days?
    Guardian Kain: I…
    Guardian Kain: I’m sorry, <Character>. I don’t have anything right now. Please, leave me.
    <Character>: Kain, stay strong! We can do this!

Oscar;
    Oscar: Avatars, please help us in our time of need…

Sammers;
    Sammers: Please be safe… oh, Avatars, let them be safe…

Mysterious G.;
    Mysterious G: We’re with you, <Character>.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 625
    Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
    Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition