Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Queen of the Jungle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Queen of the Jungle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2009 18:28:04   
tsunamisword

Queen of the Jungle

Location: That A'Way! -> Valencia -> Quests -> Bacon Origin -> Queen of the Jungle
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Don't have a Kow
Release Date: April 17th, 2009

Objective: The Furies who live in the jungle are a peaceable species. Really! Unless you are looking to trade with their Queen.
Objective completed: That was a really nice belt she had. You should see about having a similar one made for you before handing this one over to Zeuster.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(9) Jungle Fury
(1) Leeta - Boss

NPCs
Alekta & Megana
Jungle Fury
Leeta
Zorbak

Rewards
Winds of Fury
Bamboo Band
Feathered Sash
Rings of the Eryines

Dialogue
Valencia: Hello, <Character>! It sounds like Zeuster has another task for you since you handled yourself so well with the chicalves. Lucky you!
Valencia: He says in his latest letter that one of his favorite attendants has pleased him with her devotion, and he would like to give her a gift in thanks.
Valencia: But he wants it to be a very special present, not just any old trinket.
Valencia: He's heard of a magical belt worn by the Queen of the Jungle Furies, and he has his little hybrid heart set on giving it to her.
Valencia: Which is where you come in. You'll need to journey into the jungle and retrieve the belt, by any means necessary.
Valencia: Oh, and he says he's heard Queen Leeta likes presents, so giving her some gifts might help her part with her belt. Good luck!

• Quest
  • Back

quote:

Found Tribute!
  • Make sure you bring this bag of gold with you to the Queen of the Furies.
  • Make sure you bring this Jungle Crystal with you to the Queen of the Furies.
  • Make sure you bring this Ungilded Lily with you to the Queen of the Furies.

• <Character>: You're the Queen of the Furies?! But you're human!
    Leeta: As a young girl, I grew very angry at being denied the training my older brothers were receiving in arms and combat.
    Leeta: I used to watch them and practice in secret. When my parents found out, they were furious and forbid me to continue.
    Leeta: In a rage, I ran away and into the jungle. I quickly got lost and could not find my way home. This tribe of Jungle Furies found me.
    Leeta: I showed them how to better defend themselves by flinging their feathers at attackers, and so they adopted me and elected me Queen.
    <Character>: So you're the one who taught them how to do that! Gee, thanks a lot.
    Leeta: Why have you come here? We welcome peaceful visitors, but they are so rare.
    <Character>: Your Furyness, I am here to beg a favor. Zeuster, the proud and lofty Lord of the Chickencows, is very interested in acquiring your belt.
    Leeta: It is a very nice belt! It was given to me at my coronation.
    <Character>: To that end, I come bearing gifts worthy of one so ferocious and powerful as you are widely know to be.
    Leeta: Gifts? Hmm. My sisters do like sparkly things.

• Give Tribute
    You have given Queen Leeta all your tribute!

Leeta: Your gifts are nice... sort of. But they're just things you picked up in the jungle.
    Leeta: I have a whole clearing full of these flowers and crystals right over there. Hardly proper tribute for a Queen.
    <Character>: So you're... not going to give me the belt?
    Leeta: Nope.
    <Character>: Pretty please? I even gave you the bag of gold I found!
    Leeta: No.
    <Character>: But I really need that belt. Here, you can have mine instead. It's a good trade!
    Leeta: Not a chance.
    <Character>: *sigh* Ok. I made a generous offer, but I really need that belt!

• Battle

Zorbak: Mehehehehe
    Zorbak: *cough*
    Zorbak: banana peel
    Zorbak:*cough*
    Zorbak: Pssst!
    Zorbak: You know why Zeuster really wants that belt, right?
    Jungle Fury: What did you say?!
    Zorbak: Shhh!
    Zorbak: You didn't hear it from me, but Zeuster wants to be the King of the Furies!
    Jungle Fury: We won't stand for that!
    Zorbak: Hssst!
    Zorbak: I bet he's going to make one of his bird-cow attendants Queen! Are you willing to stand for that?!
    Zorbak: Look! There <Character> is now, just finishing attacking your Queen!
    All 3 Jungle Furies: *Furious roar* Get the <Class>!
    Zorbak: Mehehehe
    Zorbak: It's been too long since I've had a bit of fun like that!

Two jungle furies approach you

Alekta: You've killed our queen!
    <Character>: Oh, she's not dead, just unconscious! It's happened to me many times.
    <Character>: Just lay her by a healing pad and she'll be fine in a few minutes.
    Megana: You will pay for this! You'll never leave our lands alive, let alone conscious!

Defeat jungle furies until you reach the exit of the jungle

Thanks to
    -- ArchMagus Orodalf for link and corrections.
    -- Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/27/2015 23:10:55 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Queen of the Jungle
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition