Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 7 of 23«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2009 10:39:03   
Okuchi no Okami

WTH is AEXtras!!!

i pay for it!! my pulsa phone is going to Rp.411 from Rp.25.000
What they think!! They think its cheap!!?!??!?!??!

and the final is i get nothing!!!! I just have 5 coin AC from my AQW toolbar and it still have some bugs like i search but it doesnt count....
DF  Post #: 151
7/25/2009 23:30:17   
eijay2009

there is no available free offer in philippines, what will i do?

mech=eijay24=
aqw=eijay24=
df=eijay24=
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
7/26/2009 11:43:55   
Stone Hart

Cow Face,

I have exactly the same problem as dragonlord had. The superrewards its on but No Offers appear.

Complete Offers and Earn AdventureCoins: View Offer Status

CATEGORIES: All | Free | Mobile

Popular Offers
Offer Name Your AdventureCoins

privacy policy

it only show this. Please help us, thanks!

Screenshot: http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotytc.jpg

I live in Cali, US

My username is Stone Hart

< Message edited by Stone Hart -- 7/26/2009 11:46:12 >
Post #: 153
7/31/2009 5:43:24   
maxrate

Game: Dragon Fable
Name of the offer: Join the Perfspot Social Network for Extra DragonCoins!
Date and time: the 31st of July, about 11:35 (GMT +02:00)
The problem is that i did all the things they wanted to be done but i still didn't get the DCs.
It's a free offer so i didn't write to PaybyPartner.

Name of the offer: Download Gaming Harbor to get 1000’s of FREE Games!
Date and time: the 31st of July, about 12:05 (GMT+02:00)
The problem is the same - i did all the things they wanted to be done (they wanted to download Gaming Harbor) and i still didn't get the DCs
It's a free offer so i didn't write to PaybyPartner

Name of the Offer: Download Digsby for Free & Get the Perfect Solution for ALL Social Media.
Date and time: the 31st of July, 11:** (GMT +02:00)
The problem is that i installed Digsby and in the Offer status it says that im awarded with it but im not.
It's a free offer so i didn't write to PayByPartner
Post #: 154
7/31/2009 16:14:36   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Stone Hart: I'll see if I get SuperRewards myself, and then ask the Staff if they have any idea what's causing it. I can't promise anything, though. :\

eijay: I don't think that the Philippines have any right now. I'd say just wait and see if any are given in the future; sorry that it isn't yet available in your area.

Maxrate: It looks like those are PayBuyPartner offers, not SuperRewards.

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 7/31/2009 16:15:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 155
8/1/2009 2:49:24   
maxrate

I sent a message with proofs that i have registered PerfSpot and i got the Dragon Coins but for digsby and gaming harbor i haven't received any e-mails for proof so they tell me that - Thank you for contacting us!
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Download Gaming Harbor to get 1000’s of FREE Games! ".

Please check all your inboxes including your spam/junk folder for any correspondence relating to this offer completion and submit it to us, INCLUDING the header. Please also ensure that you are not running any adblock software in your browser.

Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:

Download Gaming Harbor to get 1000’s of FREE Games!

Bonus features include: FREE Wallpapers for redefining your computer desktop, FREE cursors, FREE Search Assistant and 1000’s of Ringtones for your phone.

Offer Requirements:
DragonCoins awarded when you download Gaming Harbor. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards

P.S.
Post #: 156
8/2/2009 3:19:21   
trunglevt400

Adventure quest worlds.
Name:Sign up to Receive a FREE Remedy Life Magazine for AdventureCoins!Get TONS of FREE Screensavers at ScreenSaver.com!Get access to the best Recipes using the EZ Recipes Toolbar!Quiz: Are You STREET Smart? Download and Install the Fun E-Cards Toolbar -- FREE!
i did everything and when i didn't have anything, i contacted them and they said I need a confirmation email.How can i have it?when i completed installing they just said thank you!
i hope you send me my ACs soon.
name of my character:Crazyboy492
Post #: 157
8/2/2009 13:23:30   
Stone Hart

quote:

Stone Hart: I'll see if I get SuperRewards myself, and then ask the Staff if they have any idea what's causing it. I can't promise anything, though. :\

Thanks for helping me. I got this problem like 3 months already. :/
Post #: 158
8/2/2009 14:49:41   
PSMaster

hi i try to get Adventure coins from a free extra but system dont give me the coins, so i try submit my problem but nothing hapens

here is what i try do do, still no result

Hello i have a problem with this AExtra. i download and install gaming harbor , but i dont receive any adventure coins. Please send me 33 Acoins.
Super Rewards ... age: 5 hours
Thank you for contacting us!
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Download Gaming Harbor to get 1000’s of FREE Games! ".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email (INCLUDING the header) for your participation within the text box.

Bonus features include: FREE Wallpapers for redefining your computer desktop, FREE cursors, FREE Search Assistant and 1000’s of Ringtones for your phone.

Offer Requirements:
AdventureCoins awarded when you download Gaming Harbor. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards
zedovar@abv.bg ... age: 4 hours
i dont recieve email becouse offer requirements are just to download the application.
Super Rewards ... age: 4 hours
Thank you for contacting us!

Please provide us with an email confirmation (INCLUDING the header) and/or other specifics that prove you have fulfilled the offer requirements.

Offer Requirements:
AdventureCoins awarded when you download Gaming Harbor. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards

i download the application but i cant get any proof, so i am stuck

please help, my character name is PSMaster

so there is no AC from that ofer right ?

< Message edited by PSMaster -- 8/2/2009 15:31:21 >
DF  Post #: 159
8/2/2009 15:21:27   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

To any and all who used Gaming Harbor, read the following: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16367108
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
8/3/2009 10:54:57   
Revolves

@Stonehart

I think this might happen if you used a Mac, that often happened on my mac, but all i had to do was refresh the page.
Anyways, That has never happened to me before on my pc.
Post #: 161
8/3/2009 12:19:46   
Santos
Banned

hey guys i did:
AQWorlds: Receba Toques Frios musicais de PrimeRingtone.com! 551 AdventureCoins July 31st 2009 arround 20 or 21 UK
it was on Sunday and the biggest problem is that i pay 4 this 1 and nothing i spent 4€, the thing is that i payed and i dont have my 551ac
oh and i did that harbor 1, of them said it will give like 24 ac and some weaks later the same 1 saied it will give 208, i did both and still nothing, im not upset about both of this coz they r free but the 551ac that i payed r really important coz i accidently bought a slot and i need to much ac to get my costum ,XD my char is on my signature

< Message edited by Santos -- 8/3/2009 16:02:21 >

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Santos+Ultimate+Overlord
weak isnt it?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 162
8/3/2009 15:23:03   
maxrate

Yes, actually gaming harbot bugged my browsers.When i enter any site or just open my browser adds in new window appear and they multiply :(.Adds like gaming harbor, travian, XXX and so on.I tried uninstalling the toolbar (with YourUninstaller - A program which uninstalls a definite program with its registers in the computer) also reinstalled Mozilla, installing AdBlock on Mozilla but nothing worked against those adds. Is there a way to get rid of them except for the preinstalling way
Post #: 163
8/4/2009 13:46:56   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

For those who have received no offers from SuperRewards and live in Texas: It seems to be a problem on your end. I have spoken to others who use SuperRewards, and they have received offers. I don't know how this can be fixed, but I would try clearing your cache and seeing if that helps.

Maxrate: Your question might be better answered on a computer help forum, but I'd suggest trying anti-virus software, and if nothing works and you're willing to risk losing information, try a System Restore... but ONLY if nothing else works.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 164
8/6/2009 16:40:51   
cool latin2

1. DF
2. Join the Perfspot Social Network for Extra DragonCoins!
3. agust 6 at 3:20pm GTM -5
4. the offer promised 36 DCs and just got 5
5. i didn't
DF MQ  Post #: 165
8/7/2009 9:57:30   
kruelagh

I did the james bond survey,smiley toolbar and a couple of others i cant remember and i havent been given a single coin,had this problem yesterday too.
Post #: 166
8/7/2009 15:02:01   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

cool latin2: If you can contact them, please do so before posting here.

kruelagh: A bit more detail would be handy; for instance, did you contact them (if possible)? If not, please do so. Also, are you sure you completed all of the steps?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 167
8/7/2009 19:20:29   
cool latin2

well nowi did and the respone i got was that in the status it actually appered that i had received the complete reward but actually got only 5
DF MQ  Post #: 168
8/7/2009 20:38:37   
Lum

1. AQW
2.Smartphone Users! Get TONS of AdventureCoins for a five minute survey! (1,587 AC'S)
3. 8/7/2009 at 8:20ish P.M.
4. I did the complete offer but there were no coins delivered

P.S. I need the ac's fast so I can get drow assassin
Post #: 169
8/7/2009 21:26:24   
darkdragon581

-_- im not sure about the exact name of the offer but its a smiley toolbar one and well, i downloaded it, didn't give credits, and when i tried to report it they said a really long message saying "please give us the confermation email the offer gave you" when the offer never asked for my email, and when i tried telling them that, they didn't even bother, they just sent me back the exact same message -_-''

the "report" thing on superRewards im pretty sure is BULLCRAP, they don't even look at your reports

@below: EXACT same thing happend to me with this offer

edit: oh yeah, and i think its just for me but, most of the "popular offers" on superRewards can't be found, is something going on with them?

< Message edited by darkdragon581 -- 8/7/2009 21:51:26 >
Post #: 170
8/7/2009 21:43:58   
Bricklord

every time i try to do any offer it say "sorry page cannot be displayed"

another problem

1. aqworlds
2. which do you prefer?Nike or Adidas?
3. august, 7th 2009
4. said i would get 229 Adventure Coins
5. when i contacted it said send the confirmation e mail to the site and i didnt even get a confirmation e mail.
Post #: 171
8/8/2009 7:46:57   
Hekkaten

I entered 2 offers, for 34 and 35 AC.

1. AQW
2. "Join the Perfspot Social Network for Extra AdventureCoins!"
3. Aug 3rd 2009 and August 4th 2009.
4. Offer is "Viewed..." and never updates.
5. I didn't contact the SuperRewards.

Please, help!

< Message edited by Siganiv -- 8/8/2009 7:53:02 >
AQW  Post #: 172
8/8/2009 13:07:31   
darkdragon581

1. AQW
2. FREE Download: the desktop smiley toolbar
3. august 7th, 6pm
4. the offer promised 149 AC, i didn't get any
5. i contacted SuperRewards but they compleatly ignored me, i contaced multiple times but they just sent the same message

1. AQW
2.Download and Instal The Fun E-cards toolbar
3. 11:32 today (little over a half an hour ago)
4. it says view'd when i downloaded and installed the whole thing, i want my 180 credits from this offer
5. didn't bother, they'd just ignore me agian

offers that owe me credits

(the ones that are blocked off i honestly just view'd)

< Message edited by darkdragon581 -- 8/8/2009 21:45:56 >
Post #: 173
8/8/2009 17:54:05   
Tatsuma Taguchi

1. AQW
2. "Students - Get an Exclusive Discover Card Deal: 0% Interest!!"
3. August 2nd
4. Completed, but got no coins. Completed offer.
5. Contacted SuperRewards,

@Below: Well I didn't.

< Message edited by Tatsuma Taguchi -- 8/9/2009 0:44:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 174
8/8/2009 23:14:17   
Protego

@ above: I did it and got my ac
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 7 of 23«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition