Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hlokk

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Mecha Bases >> Hlokk
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2009 0:38:09   
#13
Member



Hlokk

Name of Mecha in Series: Hrund, Hlokk, Brynhildr

Level: 14
Price: 140,000 Credits
Sellback: 14,000 Credits

Location: EMT Shop

HP: 328
EP: 189
EP Regen: 7

Resistances: None

Description: Unleash the spirit of a powerful Valkyrie for a medically-assisted surgical strike. Star Captain Exclusive: Helm may increase damage, and Cuirass may reduce enemy damage.
Image: Hlokk

Thanks to demonblast219 for correction and Galdagoroth for info, Vivi for updated specials.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/10/2011 20:33:56 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/4/2011 3:39:23   
  Peachii

Clairvoyant!
DragonFable & MechQuest


Curved Scalpel

Equip Slot: Front Arm
Damage Ranges: 37-41
Damage Type: Fire
Hits: 1
Energy: 21
Cooldown: 3
Bonuses: None
Special Effects:
  • 70% chance to decrease enemy HP by 25%
  • 70% chance to heal HP equal to damage done
  • 50% chance to activate receiving only 25% damage per turn: 50% chance per turn for getting only 25% damage, lasts 3 turns

    Combos: None

    Description: Huge scalpel designed for mecha-operations.
    Image: Curved Scalpel, Attacking!


    Nitric Injector

    Equip Slot: Back Arm
    Damage Ranges: 37-41
    Damage Type: None
    Hits: 1
    Energy: 21
    Cooldown: 3
    Bonuses: None
    Special Effects:
  • "Acid Injection! Interior Circuits Disintegrating!, combined 1.5x HP and EP DoT for 3 turns

    Combos: None

    Description: A deadly injection of acid!
    Image: Nitric Injector, Attacking!

    Thanks to Twilight Sky 023 for original entry.

    < Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/10/2011 20:34:56 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 2
    4/4/2011 3:41:49   
      Peachii

    Clairvoyant!
    DragonFable & MechQuest


    Exploratory Laser

    Equip Slot: Front/Back Shoulder
    Damage Ranges: 36-42
    Damage Type: Laser
    Hits: 1
    Energy: 21
    Cooldown: 3
    Bonuses: None
    Special Effects:
  • 150% damage
  • Front Shoulder: 100% Chance for "Malpractice! Taking Extra Damage", 2x HP DoT for 3 turns
  • Back Shoulder: 100% Chance for "Invasive Surgery! Taking Extra Damage", 2x EP DoT for 3 turns

    Combos: None

    Description: High-powered surgical laser for mecha-sized surgery.
    Image: Exploratory Laser, Attacking!

    Thanks to Twilight Sky 023 for original entry.

    < Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/10/2011 20:35:11 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 3
    4/4/2011 3:52:11   
      Peachii

    Clairvoyant!
    DragonFable & MechQuest


    Hlokk's Helm

    Equip Slot: Head
    Damage Ranges: 37-41
    Damage Type: Explosive
    Hits: 4
    Energy: 21
    Cooldown: 5
    Bonuses: None
    Special Effects:
  • 140% damage
  • Boost BoT of +8 per turn for 5 turns
  • Boost NoT of -8 per turn for 5 turns

    Combos: None

    Description: Modeled after a Legendary Valkyrie's Helm that can rain lightning from the skies! (For medicinal purposes only!) Star Captain Only: May reduce enemy damage.
    Image: Hlokk's Helm, Attacking!


    Hlokk's Cuirass

    Equip Slot: Body
    Damage Ranges: 26-52
    Damage Type: None
    Hits: 1
    Energy: 21
    Cooldown: 5
    Bonuses: None
    Special Effects:
  • 140% damage
  • Chance for a crit
  • Chance for +40 Bonus for 5 turns
  • Chance for Bonus NoT of -8 per turn for 5 turns

    Combos: None

    Description: This ancient cuirass can unleash the spirit of a powerful Valkyrie! (Warning: may cause dizziness when mixed with Mocha Cola) Star Captain Only: May increase damage over time.
    Image: Hlokk's Cuirass, Attacking!

    Thanks to Twilight Sky 023 for original entry.

    < Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/10/2011 20:35:31 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Mecha Bases >> Hlokk
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition