Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2009 21:01:47   
bode

Ok now things have gone from bad to baaaaaad!! I cant access the page where you send them an email thru "missing these adventurecoins?".. Cmon people there has to be an explanation why this is happening. Ive got pending offers amounting to 800 ACs and now I cant follow it up because I cant access the page. Mods please give us an answer about this.. TNX!!
Post #: 126
6/24/2009 6:56:43   
Kangi

I have had nothing but problems with the SuperRewards one. Personaly I think that AE should drop SuperRewards and find a different one.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 127
6/24/2009 11:47:05   
bode

Yow Kangi, can u still access the "missing these AdventureCoins" section of SuperRewards?? Whats annoying is that first they pulled out their offers from my account when i still have yet to do some FREE offers and then now i cant follow-up the ones that ive done so my chances of getting my AC poofed out..
Post #: 128
6/24/2009 17:08:26   
Sabrestrike

SuperRewards owes me 318 ACs that I never got. They keep saying that the stuff isn't confirmed, but the one thing *a toolbar download worth 153 ACs* had a confirmation e-mail sent to me that didn't work, while the other toolbar *the one that owed me 165 ACs* offer didn't send me an e-mail at all.

No need to insult the system, even if it doesn't work for you. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 6/24/2009 17:44:40 >
Post #: 129
6/26/2009 1:05:22   
evil doodoo

When thinking about offers, don't rely on quality, rely on quantity
Yes, most offers are bad, so don't spend so much time on a potentially "dead-ended" offer. All you have to do is take the disappointment and move onto the next offer. I think the quizzes are the most reliable in both PayBuyPartner and SuperRewards. Hope this helps some of you!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
6/26/2009 3:35:21   
Kangi

If you look at the number of complaints that people have aginst SuperRewards vs the number of complaints aginst PayBuyPartner, I think it becomes rather clear which one needs a massive overhaul, if not a switf kick in the rump right on out the door.

As I have stated before, SuperRewards has been nothing but problems. Perhaps it is time for AE to check into a different affiliate program instead of SuperRewards.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 131
6/27/2009 12:44:54   
Dogac1234

I love the PayBuyPartner ,I got 120 AC's ASAP I did what it said.

My question is: I live in Turkey. Right now ,I have 2 offers ,I did one and the other is impossible to do :3 (Says "buy a jewelerry 100$+") I wonder when I and my country will get moar? Every Day ,week or month? Or worse...random?

AQ  Post #: 132
6/27/2009 15:57:33   
svinx

I have to agree with Kangi everytime I get in contact with them they ask for the conformation email even though the toolbars u install DONT ask for ur email so u cant send 1 so they refuse to give u any ACs

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
6/27/2009 18:01:17   
1twothreesingwithme

Does anyone know how to get rid of the pop ups from a place called Icanseek?

I think i got it from either smiley toolbar, Iwon, or Net's Top Screen Savers.

These are all super rewards btw.
AQ DF  Post #: 134
6/27/2009 22:24:09   
eddywardster

Has anyone registered to Perfspot?
Cause I need help.
I did all what is required to complete the offer but still no AC.
Can anyone explain?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
6/28/2009 1:08:26   
paladin megaman

I don't like the offers in the free section of the PayBuyPartner system. Most of the offers are surveys and no matter what info i put in I can't qualify for a survey, and you need to qualify to recieve credits.
Post #: 136
6/28/2009 19:53:37   
Sir Gae

i saw a survey on the good offers pg named problems urinating, but i cant find it can you please tell me how?
Post #: 137
6/29/2009 10:13:46   
Richow

Super rewards dont work anymore whit brazil what is this???The surveys team just do one week working good and now dont more the surveys work!

P.S.:The most thing now on the AQWorlds are whit adventure coins and the all brazil dont get it!

P.S.S.:The PayBuypartner dont have anyone survey on brazil

P.S.S.S.:And the most things to get the coins are to download and the most download are virus
Post #: 138
6/29/2009 11:05:41   
ghj5374

quote:

ok well this kinda sucks cuz i have done over 15 offers and i haven't gotten a single coin and it has been over 2 weeks!!!! and i have done the "veiw offer status" thing and it hasnt been working!!!!!!! will someone please fix it before the rare item shop closes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor you:(

quote:

We've got some, but Canada need more free offers... wait, I'll let AE respond to the Phillipines. They need offers more than Canada but remember, add more to Canada (I prefer free and quick game-sign ups)!

You're a nice guy.Unfortunately no one bothers about me and my poor Singapore:(

quote:

SuperRewards owes me 318 ACs that I never got. They keep saying that the stuff isn't confirmed, but the one thing *a toolbar download worth 153 ACs* had a confirmation e-mail sent to me that didn't work, while the other toolbar *the one that owed me 165 ACs* offer didn't send me an e-mail at all.

No need to insult the system, even if it doesn't work for you. - Cow Face

My dear Cow Face,the trouble is that it dosen't work for about 90% of the people.If AE doesn't check my problem offer worth 10 DCs in the SuperRewards at http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15890737&mpage=5 ,that's a small matter.But if there are 150 people who(averaged out) did not claim their 20 ACs or DCs or whatever,it would be about 3000DCs or whatever,and that's a big matter.Billion apologies for asking this AE,but do you guys even check the SuperRewards problem thread?If I was a member of AE I would try to transfer all(including free) offers in SuperRewards to PayByPartner.Trouble is,PayByPartner only has 3 offers for Singapore and they all cost money!

< Message edited by ghj5374 -- 6/29/2009 11:21:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 139
7/1/2009 2:07:48   
paladin megaman

SuperRewards for the USA needs better FREE offers. I haven't been able to get ACs in a while and It's makin' me sad! I can't complete most offers because most offers are quizzes that I can't complete because I can't give our phone #! And any thing that requires downloading a toolbar don't work of US people and I'm pretty sure that problem hasn't been fixed yet! Please get better offers.

< Message edited by paladin megaman -- 7/1/2009 2:08:21 >
Post #: 140
7/1/2009 11:57:28   
tyrannozaur

i completed a offer for 120 ac but i havent got the ac yet
Post #: 141
7/1/2009 17:28:19   
xxxAtogxxx

AQ owes me 60+20 tokens
and now when I enter 'PayBuyPartner'

quote:

"Oops! You've encountered an error ...

If you continue to receive this error, please contact Customer Support."
AQ  Post #: 142
7/6/2009 10:11:13   
Sabrestrike

I still haven't gotten my 318 tokens. And I deserve them, 'cuz all I've gotten from the toolbars was pop-up ads galore. ><
Post #: 143
7/6/2009 17:13:17   
padaman

whats the best aextras for aq worlds and where is the raivan signup on the aextras cuz i heard it was a good one

the website should tell u that u got the adventure coins [or what ever game u did it for]

Please don't double-post, use the Edit button instead. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 7/7/2009 12:01:29 >
Post #: 144
7/7/2009 12:06:59   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

ghj5374: My point was only that there are more constructive ways of expressing distaste for it, as opposed to saying something along the lines of (as an example): "SuperRewards is stupid! I hate it!"

As an example, Kangi's post is a more constructive way of saying the same thing.
quote:

If you look at the number of complaints that people have aginst SuperRewards vs the number of complaints aginst PayBuyPartner, I think it becomes rather clear which one needs a massive overhaul, if not a switf kick in the rump right on out the door.

As I have stated before, SuperRewards has been nothing but problems. Perhaps it is time for AE to check into a different affiliate program instead of SuperRewards.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 145
7/8/2009 22:37:45   
Aether

I've filled out 4 nova gm superrewards offers and have received nothing. Wow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 146
7/10/2009 2:43:33   
VulcanMan

it really takes longer than 30 mins to register, ive been waiting for an hr and i had everything qualified correctly!
Post #: 147
7/10/2009 8:58:47   
ghj5374

quote:

ghj5374: My point was only that there are more constructive ways of expressing distaste for it, as opposed to saying something along the lines of (as an example): "SuperRewards is stupid! I hate it!"

As an example, Kangi's post is a more constructive way of saying the same thing.
quote:

As I have stated before, SuperRewards has been nothing but problems. Perhaps it is time for AE to check into a different affiliate program instead of SuperRewards

Sounds reasonable.By the way if Cow Face checks this thread again lets hope he sees my post to go to SuperRewards problem pages.

I actually have no power concerning the rewards themselves; that's game staff and the SuperRewards / PayBuyPartner staff. All I do is clean up around here. ;-) - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 7/10/2009 12:22:58 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 148
7/10/2009 17:11:04   
superjedifighter

I hve done 5 quizes and got nothing. I filled out a request to get the Nova gemsand even sent them a pic of my results page. but since I did that like 2 daus ago it has said We are reviewing your inquiry and appreciate your patience.( strage it says the will get back to you within 24 hours and it has been almost 48 hours) and they owe me 746 nova gems( I was going to buy the lvl 33 nova eagle but I wont be able at this rate) also I never get a confirmation email from the quizes. so you would think that taking a pic of the results page would work. I even sent them a link to the pic incase the pic did not shw up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 149
7/13/2009 12:21:12   
Gahoole

this is not fair.
it says i got 100 ac (paybuypartner)
i got nothing in my account :(
please help me
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition