Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2009 23:34:04   
tflo
A True Hunter

I missed it Dx

Bah, I'll have to stay on longer tomorrow >:|
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
5/28/2009 1:07:46   
punic

einstein need i need help
MQ  Post #: 77
5/28/2009 1:14:24   
Lord Asrius

Nightly: Fal said we got off easy cause it was our first one, so I don't think a simple substitution cipher is going to be used again.
AQ DF  Post #: 78
5/28/2009 1:19:03   
SwordPrince

awwww i just got home from school eager to see and try and solve this mystery :(
Oh well congrats those that solved it (im going to solve at leasst one of this puzzles first you'll see)

Left to pursue a carrear in game creations
[MXZ SwordPrince]
MQ  Post #: 79
5/28/2009 5:23:13   
lordkrall

Ah, to bad I didnt know this was going to start, I went to bed to early last night;) I will try to be here for the next one though:)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
5/28/2009 6:11:08   
Kuld

Well this brings back memories of the Truth-saga - everything is done while I'm asleep. xd
MQ  Post #: 81
5/28/2009 6:35:12   
Nightly

Hey, I'm also doing it for documenting purposes, We may get the same type of word usage, yet as a longer or more complex wordage.

Also, it gave me something to do :D

Oh and quotage,

quote:

"Each individual piece of the puzzle will appear in series as the previous ones are solved, and the mysteries they unfold unlock to lead you closer to the secrets being hidden."

So obviously this will appear again, and it would be a very good idea to have something based off of for a referance point. We're still missing about 8 letters, although most of them aren't frequently used.

So... Thats my reasoning for today :P
Post #: 82
5/28/2009 6:40:20   
penguin moglin

ddid not even get a chance
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
5/28/2009 7:11:51   
Divine Nexus

All this happened when I was asleep! Its not fair.
DF AQW  Post #: 84
5/28/2009 10:07:34   
Strange little dude

Meh missed this. Came to computer first thing in the morning only to see that the first mystery had been posted and solved while I was sleeping
but only 2 days school left and after that I don't have to worry about getting up in the morning so I can stay up much longer.
AQ  Post #: 85
5/28/2009 17:06:18   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

In Character:
Alorin was destroyed during the early salvos of the last coming of the devourer. Alorin is located in the center of Vandar, a continent that itself is located in the north east quadrant of lore, Vandar is the origin of the current human governor of the Drakel K’eld known as Ner. Alorin’s has a troubled history, but in a sense it was a seat of unity long before the last coming. In fact, substantial evidence exists that suggests that Alorin was in fact originally founded by The`Galin himself. This curious relationship means that Alorin has a somewhat contradictory attitude about the Devourer. While it was his network that destroyed Alorin, they still praise him for what he did while he was yet mortal.

Alorin’s queen at the time of the fall, was Pra`Mithia, a Drakel who from what evidence I can determine is a distant cousin of the Derenian Drakel Tralin, who currently rules over the human city there. Pra`Mithia like Tralin is a visionary and it can be expected that if she is involved great things are underway. We cannot be certain where Pra`Mithia fled too when the city fell. The rumor is that she returned to the small De`me`thar Drakel village where her ancestors once hailed from. It appears from observation that once there they constructed a new K’eld known as Valkan, after the village that it encompassed.

This Keld however has clearly been the front for other things. There is substantial building be undertaken there. Its purpose is not clear. I have heard a word in Drakel several times that I do not understand. Given my own vast intellect and divine skill at linguistics, this is quite unusual. The only explanation that exists is that it is a new word. The term is V’eld. If a K’eld is a domed city, and a Neld is submerged underground, and a SoN’eld Is submerged beneath the waves. What might this V’eld be?

My servant sent me this message from Valkan. He did not give me any clear information about it other than to say that the intermediary who delivered the message railed against him 4 times about the injustice of his current predicament. I am not particularly enamored of this servant I must say and I have been a bit harsh at times with him. Still I trust his integrity if he said the number of times that the intermediary railed was four then I can assure you the rail was 4.

This mystery however is the least of our concerns. My own servant Galrick has sent word that his wife, has recently returned to Lore. She apparently is involved somehow in this. Now, I know Celestra fairly well, it was I that united the two in matrimony, and given her passions, this almost assuredly means that the Network is somehow involved, but what they are planning to do about I cannot begin to know.

I am being called away. Please see if you can make any sense of this memo.

Falerin
The LoreMaster

OOC:

The Cipher follows:

A'LI A'LBT NHD PHOSAET EF ALI GIYN HS AS-R'IHAV EDS KEDU ITE ETS FPCISL. FYNC TIT ETR. PA MTI
Post #: 86
5/28/2009 17:10:29   
frogboy52295

A'LI A'LBT NHD PHOSAET EF ALI GIYN HS AS-R'IHAV EDS KEDU ITE ETS FPCISL. FYNC TIT ETR. PA MTI

ok..... lets think

A'LI
ALI

these might be to diffenfent words but have the same letters......

< Message edited by frogboy52295 -- 5/28/2009 17:11:16 >

AQ DF  Post #: 87
5/28/2009 17:12:05   
tobi728822

K I think this may have something to do with a map..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
5/28/2009 17:12:37   
frogboy52295

V’eld = A'LBT???
AQ DF  Post #: 89
5/28/2009 17:13:22   
penguin moglin

nhe= ner
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
5/28/2009 17:14:46   
tobi728822

Well, this clearly has something to do with Drakels, and since we are going into space, is it possible Westion could be involved..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
5/28/2009 17:18:24   
Necromander

quote:

Rather confusing. There doesn't seem to be a concrete hint available.

We should focus on the words with comma's in them.
DF MQ  Post #: 92
5/28/2009 17:19:37   
Randomnity

Let's use some of the translations given on the older pages. That, or we'll have to find a new pattern. V'eld may mean a floating city, instead of an underground or grounded city.
AQ  Post #: 93
5/28/2009 17:21:30   
Strange little dude

I think it's quite clear that LBT is eld and A is either K or V making A'LBT V'eld or K'eld

< Message edited by Strange little dude -- 5/28/2009 17:22:34 >
AQ  Post #: 94
5/28/2009 17:26:10   
frogboy52295

using LBT is eld this we we get (lower case means un coded

A'eI A'eld NHD PHOSeEd EF AeI GIYN HS AS-R'IHAV EDS KEDU IdE EdS FPCISe. FYNC dId EdR. PA MdI
AQ DF  Post #: 95
5/28/2009 17:28:55   
nosey123
Friendly!

...yes, i can tell that i am really bad at this.

Good luck those that are good at this though
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
5/28/2009 17:29:09   
Nex del Vida

Keep in mind that the message could be backwards. Here it is reversed:

spoiler:

ITM AP. RTE TIT CNYF. LSICPF STE ETI UDEK SDE HAVI’R-AS SH NYIG ILA FE TEASOHP NHD LBT’A IL’A
AQ  Post #: 97
5/28/2009 17:30:22   
frogboy52295

@ i was thinking bout the backwords thing then
A=S....... (if backwards)
AQ DF  Post #: 98
5/28/2009 17:37:07   
alabama_pitty

Hmm, so we can say with a reasonable amount of certainty that the last word (Or first, as Nex pointed out) involves the word K'eld or V'eld in some manner. Hold on, I'll try translating this using both V and K, to see if anything concrete shows up.

EDIT: Using the assumption that LBT= eld, I used both K and V as a translation for a. Here's what I came up with:
With V:
spoiler:

v'eI v'eld NHD PHOSvET EF veI GIYN HS vS-R'IHvV EDS KEDU IdE EdS FPCISL. FYNC dId EdR. Pv MdI

And with K:
spoiler:

k'eI k'eld NHD PHOSkET EF keI GIYN HS kS-R'IHkV EDS KEDU IdE EdS FPCISL. FYNC dId EdR. Pk MdI

EDIT 2: Oh, with both spaces and normal characters, I found that 94 characters exist in this little cipher.

< Message edited by alabama_pitty -- 5/28/2009 17:50:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
5/28/2009 17:40:04   
ringulreith

somebody do a letter count for backwards and forwards.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition