Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

To the Orb!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> To the Orb!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2009 21:26:10   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

To the Orb!

Location: Assault on Popsprocket -> To the Orb!, Assault on Popsprocket -> Yix -> Boss Battle and Cutscenes! -> Boss Fight!
Level/Quest/Items required: 5 Gears of War in your inventory
Release Date: June 19th, 2009

Objective: Its got to be somewhere! And I bet Balthar is with it!
Objective completed: Now, on to find Balthar and the Energy Orb!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) D-4Q1 - Boss

NPCs
Yix
D-4Q1

Rewards
Daggers
The Gnome Ranger
Electric Powerdirk
Recyklon Dagger

Staves
Gnome Defender
Electric Powerstaff
Recyclon Rod

Swords
Balthar's Blade
Electric Powerblade
Recyklon Sword

Helmets
Male Gnome Wig
Female Gnome Wig

Dialogue
Yix: Welcome back, <Character>! Your efforts in the war are an inspiration to us all.
Yix: Thanks to the help from you, the heroes of Lore, our togriding friends, and Sepulchure taking out large groups of them...
Yix: ...the Cyklon army has been handled. Right now, we have to worry about the Energy Orb.
Yix: Nix, a gadget genius, has managed to cobble together something that can detect emanations from the energy orb.
Yix: It's located a large concentration of residual energy in the tunnels of the city, and we believe that is where the Cyklon base is.
Yix: We have to assume that Sepulchure has ways of gathering the same information, so there's no time to waste.
Yix: You'll need to get to that base as soon as possible!

D-4Q1: *whirrrrr* INTRUDER DETECTED. HALT, INTRUDER. IDENTIFY.
<Character>: My identity? That's a pretty philosophical question, isn't it?
<Character>: I mean, sure, I'm a hero. I'm a <Class Title>. But as for who I AM, well, that takes some introspection, doesn't it?
D-4Q1: *clank* FAILURE TO STATE IDENTITY WILL RESULT IN COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF INTRUDING UNIT.
<Character>: Oh, well. Why didn't you just say so? I'm your worst nightmare.
D-4Q1: *beep*?

Battle D-4Q1

<Character>: YIX! YIX, ARE YOU THERE?
Yix: *sigh*I can hear you just fine.
<Character>: OH- I mean oh, right. Anyways...
<Character>: I'm pretty sure I've found the Cyklon base. There was this giant Cyklon who looked kind of like a golden garbage can, but with legs.
<Character>: I fought him but he, well, kind of exploded and cyklon-bits got all stuck in the door-machinery.
<Character>: I don't think there's an easy way to get this thing open short of blasting it apart. But that would probably destroy anything important in the room.
<Character>: On the plus side, though, I doubt Sepulchure could get in here without breaking things, either! No orb for him!
Yix: We gnomes are known for our inventiveness. And one of our standard invention-procedures is to always leave a back-door!
<Character>: Do you mean to tell me...
Yix: There's a back door. Into the room. Here's how you get there--

Thanks to
-- Mysterious Ranger for war tag and rewards.
-- ArchMagus Orodalf for rewards.
-- Stephen Nix for NPC's and other info.
-- ILmaster13 for rewards.
-- Sasuke Uchiha for correction.
-- Dread97 for links correction.
-- Stridoom for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/17/2020 19:22:59 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> To the Orb!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition